Prophecy
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: November 26, 2002 11:13PM

I believe that some people are more in tune with the universe than others. I'll give an example.
I weightlift and 10 years ago I entered a bench press competition. On six weeks of training I got to 355 lbs on my home set.
I trained like mad, ate like crazy and went to my parent's house to babysit Princess while my parents were away on business. I came through the door with an armload of chicken and steak as I was still trying to up my bench press.
As I was greeted by Princess at the door, I told her, "forget about the dog food this weekend. It's steak and chicken for us!"
Well about 30 seconds later, my father called up and told me
"don't spoil the dog. Just feed her, her regular food. We like her the way she is and we don't want you ruining her....blah, blah, blah." Now you explain to me how he knew this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Prophecy
Date: November 27, 2002 01:22AM

I believe there is a God, but angels and demons don't exactly ring true to me. According to the Jewish tradition, before a person is born, his/her soul is stored in a place called "guf". I don't know if this means that all souls were created at the start of the universe at the same time or what.
Now most religions believe in angeology and demonology, but when I was at Diaspora Yeshiva and one guy held a 22 pistol to another's head because he thought the second person was a demon, that's where I draw the line.
And these claims of channeling are just too "new age" for me and some of the claims are in regards to angels, etc, that come rrom the Bible, like the four archangels Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Rafael. Personally, I just don't buy all of this.

Prophecy
Date: November 27, 2002 01:24AM

When Jesus was preparing for his death, some of his disciples protested but Jesus told them that he had to die for the Spirit of Truth to come to them, the world etc.. What he meant exactly I'm not sure but I remember this quote.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.