Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: David McKay's Jesus Christians - the FERAL thread.....
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 08, 2008 10:51AM

THERE'S NOTHING GOOD BEER CANNOT DO

SWEETEN IT UP, DAVE.

David just can't shut up about how "stopped up" he is (he can't seem to get a movement going) and how bad Robin's drink tastes. But he has a solution!

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2008 10:53AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 08, 2008 11:01AM

You have no idea. That took me, like, a couple of hours or more to make. Good Mexican beer is cheap down where I live, fortunately.

I just think it's funny as hell right now, David saying: "A movement's gonna get going here" as if he is constipated. He hates the flavor of Robin's laxative. What does he do? You guess.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2008 11:05AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 10, 2008 05:42AM

YOU'RE NOT JESUS, DAVE

[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 10, 2008 11:10AM

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2008 11:11AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 18, 2008 09:59AM

I don't talk to my Mossberg like Mal with his weapon, but I'll tell you what: I have been up all night and day. My living room is decorated up like the set of the Jeremy Kyle Show, and a pretty good reproduction of the set it is, too. I am dressed like JK and have life-sized cardboard standups of DM and his consort here. All night long I have been drinking ayahuasca from a gallon jug and telling Cardboard Dave that he (it?) is not Jesus. But he's stonewalling me. I cannot reason with him. He's made of stone, this one. It's like talking to, well, to a cardboard stand-up. Cardboard Cherry has more warmth than her flesh-and-bone counterpart though.

To quote James Brown (aka The Godfather): I don't know karate, but I know cr-razy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2008 10:00AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: June 18, 2008 12:34PM

There's probably something wrong with me, but that description above is funny. Very funny. You're one very imaginative fellow, Zeuszor! Now, if only you could get a mate or two to help you make a video of that.

Date: June 18, 2008 01:17PM

Thanks Jack.

It would take a lotta beer to make it happen...

Here is a photo of the cauldron of ayahuasca that is cooking in my backyard at this very moment. (JUST KIDDING hehehehehehehe)

I like to drink some, dress up like Jeremy Kyle, and then go to my living room/fantasy TV studio and just yell at my Cardboard Dave and Cardboard Cherry for hours on end.

[upload.wikimedia.org]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2008 01:33PM by zeuszor.

Date: June 19, 2008 02:11PM

MY SCIENTOLOGY PARODY STATEMENT

Hello, David. This is a declaration of a state of un-glovedness.

I have never been anonymous. Maybe I am just simple-minded and crazy.

Over the years, I have been watching you. Your campaigns of misinformation; suppression of dissent; your litigious nature, all of these things have caught my eye. With the broadcasts of your latest barrage of propaganda/media exposure going into mainstream circulation, the extent of your malign influence over those who trust you, who call you leader, has been made clear to me. I have therefore decided that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind--for the laughs--my associates and I shall expel you from the Internet and systematically dismantle the group known as the Jesus Christians in its present form. I have no ambitions to do any harm, physical or otherwise, to anybody but will not rest until my goal has been realized, by any moral or ethical means possible. I acknowledge you as a serious opponent, and I am prepared for a long, long campaign. You will not prevail forever. Your methods, hypocrisy, and the artlessness of your organization have sounded its death knell.

You cannot hide; we are everywhere.

We will not go away; we are forever going to hound and hassle you. We're getting bigger every day--and solely by the force of our freedom of thought and ideas. If you want another name for your opponent, then call us Legion, for we are many.

Yet for all that I am not as monstrous as you are; still my methods at times are a parallel to your own. Doubtless you will use my actions as an example of the persecution you have so long warned your followers would come (and already have spoken of these things); this is acceptable. In fact, it is encouraged. I am your nemesis.

Gradually as I merge my pulse with that of your “community", the suppression of your followers will become increasingly difficult to maintain. Believers will wake, and see that salvation has no price. They will know that the stress, the frustration that they feel is not something that may be blamed upon me. No--they will see that it stems from a source far closer to each. Yes, we are opponents. But the sum of suppression we could ever muster is eclipsed by that your depravity.

Knowledge is free.

I am not anonymous

I am Legion.

I do not forgive.

I do not forget.

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2008 02:32PM by zeuszor.

Date: June 19, 2008 02:54PM

I'm just gonna "keep it real" for a minute and say what's on my mind here.

Hey David (I know you're reading this): go retire in Kenya and disappear before you really screw it all up man.

Nobody takes you and your bulls**t very seriously except for you and those unfortunate few have have fallen into your orbit.

You sit around in your welfare flat that you and your consort mooch off of the Australian taxpayers and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter...er, I mean, Mr. McKay. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2008 02:55PM by zeuszor.

Date: June 19, 2008 05:26PM

Relax...it's a Scientology parody.

[www.youtube.com]

I thought about filming myself reading this statement while wearing a Lone Ranger mask and then posting THAT to YouTube, but that's just too much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2008 05:28PM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.