Current Page: 12 of 61
Supreme Master Ching Hai instruction on how to create fake Infomercial
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 11, 2011 07:42AM

Supreme Master Ching Hai's school of creating a fake Informercial, to sell the product called Ching Hai.

Stage the audience of believers, serious, laughing, nodding, clapping. If its not good enough, get the fake audience to be more fake for the TV cameras, so the media propaganda looks better.

------------QUOTE----------------
[forum.culteducation.com]
* Note: If the audience doesn’t clap that much, please ask the brothers
and sisters to “pretend/act” : listening, clapping, nodding head,
serious, laughing, etc.
-----------------------------------

PRETEND/ACT.

Hue Dang Trinh (Ching Hai) knows all about that. That is what she does for a living, and makes millions being an "entertainer" and play-acting that she is a godwoman.
Hue Dang Trinh is just a person, a business woman, very very ambitious and egotistical, and ironically a very flawed human. Not a god, not a saint, not a master, just your standard saleswoman self-promoter and Guru, using manipulation and deceit to make millions of dollars.

Which year does Ching Hai claim to have gone Vegan?
Real Vegans should be extremely skeptical of this move, as it smacks of psychological manipulation, as its getting linked with the breatharian fraud. People need to understand that most sects and cults use FOOD MANIPULATION as a window to gain control of their followers behaviors. They do it in many ways.
But it has nothing to do with being a Vegan.

So real Vegan's need to do their research, and look into how food is used by cultish leaders as a way to gain a toehold in the followers life.
For example, Ching Hai demands a LIFE-LONG oath to her diet program.
Again, nothing to do with being a Vegan per se.
But these sects use these "oaths" for LIFE-LONG commitments as a way to sink their teeth into people, for life.

So a person is going to make their own food choices, according to their own beliefs and conscience. That is up to them.
But people need to be extremely cautious when some sect appears to be helping the Vegan cause, by engaging in active conversions to being a Vegan. A lot of serious and terrible baggage is coming with that, as can be seen already.

VegNews must have saw through this scam, and that is why Ms Ching Hai went ballistic, after seeing that VegNews article.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2011 07:45AM by The Anticult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Supreme Master-Ching Hai The Birds in My Life, crazy techniques
Date: April 11, 2011 08:10AM

Below are some real reviews of this book, from people who happen to be bird lovers who bought the book.
The thing the average person doesn't understand, is that Ching Hai is not "crazy". Doing weird things like putting birds in fur coats, and having them talk gibberish, is believe it or, a technique that can be used.

Its actually a very sophisticated subject, and clearly Ms Ching Hai has done her homework, and does what works. Many of these new agey Gurus play this weird crazy-card. Why?
It has to do with the unconscious mind, trance, persuasion, and suggestion. As when people are more suggestible, they are in trance-states. And trance-states, and like dream-states, and in dream states, yes birds can talk a wear fur coats, for example.

Notice in the reviews below how upset people get reading that material, as they know something is wrong, but they don't know what.

Byron Katie is a real master of this kind of thing, and its detailed here. [forum.culteducation.com] That thread can explain much of what is happening.

Now how far does Ms Ching Hai go in her use of the Confusion technique, and using symbols as part of her persuasion system? That has to be researched. But she is doing what WORKS.
She amplified the FEAR in people, as that works.
She talks crazy-sounding talk, and it works, it literally is an instant trance-induction, then she can make her Supreme Master Ching Hai Suggestions and commands more powerful.
Ching Hai is taking you down the Rabbit-Hole, and it starts with the little birds in her life, and getting people to chuckle and laugh. Then before you know it, the "crazy" starts to make sense.
Its indoctrination, its persuasion, its trance-induction.

It would not be surprising to hear Ching Hai refer to her followers as her "little birds" in some of her talks.

Ms Ching Hai is quite skilled in this, in a very practical, street-smart crass way. She uses charm, Food-Bombing, and silly humor and strangeness, as people lower their mental defenses.
Inducing Confusion is a common technique.

Study the Byron Katie thread [forum.culteducation.com] as its really a very well-researched mode of persuasion.
Ching Hai tells Stories, weird stories, with her as the main character as the 3rd person Master. That is 100% persuasion technique, used by many others. It works on the person reading it.
And she has imprinted her own "weird" style and mass-media techniques.

Might have to order that Ching Hai bird-brain book from the library, and check out how precisely she operates.
But Ching Hai is most comfortable with media-persuasion, which is why they spend so much on their Ching Hai 24/7 propaganda network.

--------------------------------------
[www.amazon.com]

1.0 out of 5 stars I believe the 5 star reviews are fake!, October 9, 2008
By
joyan------------ (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Birds in My Life (Hardcover)
The Birds in My Life
This book was a major disappointment. Thank goodness I got it for only 0.75 on half.com. The photos are taken by an amateur, and some are out of focus. The birds are Photoshopped into a natural environment. The text is minimal, and is poorly written. An example of an entire page:

I am not afraid of any height
Here you can see me hanging upside
I want to see the blue Heaven
That ~ my original nature~ reminds

This has taught me to be very wary of the "ratings" on Amazon. All of the reviewers that gave it 5 stars only had her other books (which are all self-published) listed in "see all my reviews". Of course, they all received 5 stars, also! For someone that has supposedly attained "Perfect Enlightenment", she seems to have no problems misleading the public. Interestingly enough, on Wikipedia, one of her directives is "to not speak that which is untrue."

I hope this will help other readers avoid this author and be wary of uniformly glowing reviews.

---------------------------------------

Master of blithering nonsense..., February 2, 2009
By
Fifi (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews

Amateurish snapshots of family pets, with even worse computer alterations.

Text is two or three sentences per page of airhead burblings in bad English.

False 5-star ratings repeatedly submitted to deceive and raise rating average.

Ordered it used for very cheap. Glad I didn't pay full price.

--------------------------------

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupid, May 24, 2009
By
Moongink - See all my reviews

More like a photo album created by an airhead who seems to be suck on herself. master of What?

---------------------
1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY -- WORTHLESS TRASH !!!, June 28, 2010
By
Reviewer 77 (Elkins Park, PA USA)
What a waste of money!!! This book was written for idiots who believe that birds can talk like humans. There's very little writing, and it is poor. This isn't even a children's book. It is written more for an adult who has been in a terrible accident and has severe brain damage. The photos are mundane. This book has no redeeming qualities, and I threw it right into the trash room. It wasn't even worth donating to a library; I'm sure they would have done the same thing with it. Any positive reviews about this book were probably paid for by the author. Unbelievable. This takes the cake as one of the worst books I have ever purchased. Learn from my mistake!!!
--------------------------

The worst book I have ever looked at it my life, March 24, 2011
By K.S. - See all my reviews
I can't even start to describe this book. It was so incredibly uncomfortable to read any of it. The pictures were colorful and quite nice. The writings were so odd, uncomfortable, weird and strange that I seriously couldn't look at it anymore. It was simply uncomfortable to look at. I ended up trying to give it away. I had trouble finding someone who would take it for free, since once I described it, no one wanted it either. I don't think it is an Asian issues; I am Asian American. I would never buy it or look at it again, it was too traumatic for me to do so.

------------------------

Man, I really wish this WAS a joke..., June 18, 2009
By
D. R--- - See all my reviews

When my sister first handed me this book, I thought it was another parody book, and after reading one poem, I was convinced it was.
However, as my sister explained, and I continued reading, I realized the sad truth that this book is just a collection of poorly (very strong emphasis on "poorly") photographed and often photoshopped pictures of this "Master's" birds. My sister got it for me naturally for the humor in it.
Its pretty clear that most, if not all, of the 96 5* reviews are by the same person.

As for the author, the book would be so terrible if she wasn't so full of herself. Her idea is clear, she wants to bring enlightenment through belief in god, and closeness to animals. However, she presents herself as being so enlightened and perfect, that she actually alludes to herself as being unto god. Now, I'm very not religious, but I'm pretty sure you're never supposed to do that.
Furthermore, even though she's the only credited writer, never is she referred to from the first person. She is only "The Master."
------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2011 08:22AM by The Anticult.

Noble Saints make a fake Ching Hai bestseller on Amazon.com
Date: April 11, 2011 08:29AM

new readers, don't miss the recently posted leaked info from the Supreme Master amazon.com public deception system.
The term "Noble Saints" was apparently not used ironically, as they were being coached on how to use deception to dupe the public. Time to make a list of the REAL precepts of Ching Hai.

How to make a fake Ching Hai bestseller on Amazon.com using Noble Saints.
[forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2011 08:33AM by The Anticult.

Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: NoMaster ()
Date: April 11, 2011 08:37AM

The Anticult
Just fyi, due to the moderation, some posts take a while to appear. So its best to save a copy of any detailed post on one's computer, then post it, then wait a day or so to make sure it appears.

That's what I understood after my second attempt have been displayed. When I came back to the page before, I could see that my first attempt finally appeared, in the right place. I thought it failed because your posts (even if posted after mine) were all displayed in real time, while I was still waiting for mine to appear. Maybe that forum, however great about the content, would need a technical upgrade. Especially the text editor, which is very old-school and hard to use when you write long messages with lot of quotes and color modifications.

I still don't know how to edit a post. I see you can do it sometimes, but on my page there is no "edit" button.

Since 2 days you are very prolific and it's great. But if the idea is to make all of these testimony accessible to everybody, could we all use the "quote" function when we quote text from outside? Or at least different colors for the quoted text? It would be much easier to read, especially for long messages, because it makes everything more visible, very useful when you try to find an information you read a few days before in an old post. For non native english speakers like me, it would be a big saving of time. And for people who get into the thread for the first time, it would be more clear and reassuring.

I agree with you about the importance of this thread because it is well ranked on Google search. After a while, it would be good if we could reorganize all these exchanges into a dedicated website. It could be a wiki, which allow a lot of interactivity and easy to update. A thread is ok for discussion, but not to find information because it's too linear and you have to read it from the begining.

Sacramento’s Ching Hai devotees, By Alia Cruz
Date: April 11, 2011 02:38PM

---------------------quote---------------------
[www.newsreview.com]
Know thy master
Are Sacramento’s Ching Hai devotees eco-conscious, vegan, meditation masters—or members of the region’s fastest-growing cult?
By Alia Cruz

...VegNews recently published an explosive article on the supreme master, where writer Abigail Young revealed that Ching Hai lived a materialistic lifestyle, one that seemingly contradicts her teachings. It mentioned the jewelry sales on her organization’s website, and the leader’s wearing of furs and flamboyant clothing. The article also revealed alleged environmental violations.
Meanwhile, many other scribes, including SFist editor Brock Keeling and other Bay Area bloggers that monitor Ching Hai’s growth in the region, have taken to referring to the movement as a cult.
But Sacramento State anthropology professor Liam D. Murphy explains that Ching Hai is a textbook example of what social scientists call a charismatic prophet. He also warns that there’s a risk involved when it comes to movements such as Ching Hai. “If anyone is in danger,” he said, “it is usually their own members. It is usually the case that whenever a religious belief system is in the complete control of a single individual, followers are to a certain extent at the mercy of that prophet’s moods, desires.”
Devotees view Ching Hai as an honorable humanitarian, but many criticize her as a questionable businesswoman who rakes in millions each year. This split is evident in Ching Hai’s own information booklet, where photos show the vegan wearing a white fur coat...

“Supreme Master remains in hiding because she can feel all of your negative energy magnetizing toward her.”
“Supreme Master is the ultimate way to enlightenment. You wouldn’t understand unless you were in it.”

--------quote----------------
Posted 01/17/2011 10:41AM
As someone who worked at Loving Hut in Elk Grove for a whole whoppin’ month, I can attest that Ching Hai propaganda consumes the entire restaurant. You would think that such enlightened people would have a moral compass of some sort, but I can ramble for days about how unethical this restaurant is. If the religious propaganda doesn’t deter you from eating here, the way they manipulate and treat their staff should. Stolen wages/tips, grossly unprofessional management, illegal taxes, and paying staff $5 an hour are just a few things that I hope would persuade customers not to return. Do you really want to contribute to the major labor violations this restaurant is apart of?
------------------------

Ching Hai Supreme Master disarming humor technique.
Date: April 11, 2011 03:02PM

Supreme Master humor technique.
[magazine.godsdirectcontact.net]

Re: Supreme Master Ching Hai instruction on how to create fake Infomercial
Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: April 11, 2011 07:09PM

The Anticult
Which year does Ching Hai claim to have gone Vegan?
Real Vegans should be extremely skeptical of this move, as it smacks of psychological manipulation, as its getting linked with the breatharian fraud. People need to understand that most sects and cults use FOOD MANIPULATION as a window to gain control of their followers behaviors. They do it in many ways.
But it has nothing to do with being a Vegan.

So real Vegan's need to do their research, and look into how food is used by cultish leaders as a way to gain a toehold in the followers life.
For example, Ching Hai demands a LIFE-LONG oath to her diet program.
Again, nothing to do with being a Vegan per se.
But these sects use these "oaths" for LIFE-LONG commitments as a way to sink their teeth into people, for life.

So a person is going to make their own food choices, according to their own beliefs and conscience. That is up to them.
But people need to be extremely cautious when some sect appears to be helping the Vegan cause, by engaging in active conversions to being a Vegan. A lot of serious and terrible baggage is coming with that, as can be seen already.

VegNews must have saw through this scam, and that is why Ms Ching Hai went ballistic, after seeing that VegNews article.
Hi TheAnticult, it seems that Ching Hai is in the vegan thing since a very long time, maybe since the begining of her life as a monk (she may have truely been a monk for a while, even if it was a short while... this has to be verified of course)

Here is a lecture she gave in year 1989. Words of Wisdom Lecture by Supreme Master Ching Hai - Part 1

If you jump to the minute 14:30 you will notice that vegetarism was already a condition to follow her teachings. But there's nothing weird about it. Being vegan is fully coherent toward the way of life she claims to be right. I think there's no point on attacking Ching Hai on her effort to promote vegetarianism. Doing so would not only be wrong in a matter of logic and good sense, but it will also make vegetarian disciples (and also other vegetarians) denigrate the discussion.

Better attack her on the vegan industry she developped from that necessity to be vegan. Because from a right cause to protect the planet (it is a good reason that can not be attacked), she slowly derived to a lucrative business plan, which is the opportunity to sell her own vegetarian products. Here, honnestly thinking disciples should see the red light flashing! Because there is a highly probable conflict of interests : Does Ching Hai promote her products because they are safe, or only to run her lucrative affair? Isn't there an other way to be vegan? Just ask yourself how does other ovo-lacto-vegetarian (vegans) do without needing to use Ching Hai's self-manufactored products.

I don't know if the date 1989 is true, but it could be, because she was speaking vietnamese at that time, and she was still wearing "normal" clothes for a monk who pretend that material life isn't important at all and we must be able to abandon every material good in this life, because they are no use in the spiritual life (which is the only true life, of course...) That's more or less what she says in the first part of her lecture. Disciples who are honnest will already notice that there is something wrong in Ching Hai's princess way of life today... She says that "even one book [that you buy] can make the difference" to save the planet... but why not "any dollars she uses to buy her expensive clothes, her expensive houses, her expensives cars, etc. could make the difference"? Why doen't she uses all this money to help poor people, or save the planet? Think about it, "Supreme Master" Ching Hai! Even one dollar can make the difference! :D

Re: Supreme Master Ching Hai instruction on how to create fake Infomercial
Posted by: dynamic ()
Date: April 11, 2011 08:53PM

Ocean_Of_Lies
Hi TheAnticult, it seems that Ching Hai is in the vegan thing since a very long time, maybe since the begining of her life as a monk (she may have truely been a monk for a while, even if it was a short while... this has to be verified of course)

Here is a lecture she gave in year 1989. Words of Wisdom Lecture by Supreme Master Ching Hai - Part 1

If you jump to the minute 14:30 you will notice that vegetarism was already a condition to follow her teachings.

The Vegan thing for discples is a relatively new thing as of the last 3-4 years. It was ok to be lacto vegetarian as a disciple in the group as of 3 years ago, then they switched over to veganism(around the same time the resturants started rolling out)

SMCH herself, as long as I remember(going back to the early 90s) has been a vegan, always talking about herself not drinking milk or eating honey, but surprise surprise, the "blessed candy" given out after her lectures often had milk chocolate or candys with honey in it. There was definately a disconnect. I still remember how crazy some folks were in getting their blessed candys, pretty agressive, as if they were salivating pavlovs dogs. Especially the older women initiates. Now looking back, even at that time, she was very good at conditioning people and influencing them.

As for products sold to initiates, it's been an evolution. Early 90s, it was limited to low cost, simple, hand made trinkets. I assume, as she started to see serious revenue come in mid 90s, she started to expand to other high markup items like paintings, clothing and jewlery.

Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: April 11, 2011 09:10PM

@ dynamic
Thank you for the information!

It would be good to progresively draw a chronological table of her true life, her fictive life, the evolution of the movement, her speech, etc... it would help people to understand the links between facts and what is officially said.

Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: April 11, 2011 09:12PM

dynamic

As for the PHD thing, havent heard of that one, and i've watched alot of the videos. I'm still trying to get a copy of the thesis that was written by Lai at the University of California back in the 90s about SMCH that many articles apparently reference to. It has a researched background and true history of SMCH apparently. Anyone have access to UCSD thesis database?

About 300 disciples heard that claim just about 2 years ago at Menton center. I had raised the topic of Her having a Phd with a few initiates, but non of them ever doubted it and accepted it fully. (Perhaps assuming a God can accomplish any thing, let along just a small Phd). But Her claim of how easy she got it might upset those have worked hard on a big dissertation to get a Phd. She is definitely a pathological Narcissist. Thanks Anticult for this link, [www.danielshawlcsw.com] , after I read it, I find it portrays very well of ChingHai’s (the abuser) behavior. As a long time disciple, I truly know I’d been mentally and emotionally abused.

Current Page: 12 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.