Current Page: 60 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: cultleak ()
Date: July 07, 2015 06:52AM

I (creator of the Ching Hai Exposed website) have received over 20 death threats in the past few weeks about the blog by members of the Ching Hai cult. I may possibly decide to take the site down, I suggest making copies of as much of the site as possible in-case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 08, 2015 08:04AM

I am the creator of the Ching Hai Exposed website and video channel providing evidence of the falsehood of the leader of the most dangerous cult in the world.

The website has a new location-

[thechinghaicultexposed.blogspot.com]

--
[dailymotion.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2015 08:15AM by cultleak.

Date: November 10, 2015 09:55PM

Cultleak, I think your dailymotion channel is terrific, I have been watching a lot of your videos and you provide much evidence Ching Hai is a destructive mind controlling and money hungry cult leader.

Might I suggest you do not monetize your channel on DM as the commercials are unbearable and make people only watch a couple videos before giving up.

We have to watch a 15 second commercial before a 13 second clip, it gets tedious.

Without ads I'd watch 20 or more at once, but with ads I give up after a few.

Surely the money you actually make is not worth driving views away.

Either way, great work Ching Hai is a ridiculous cult leader, unbelievable that people buy into her BS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2015 09:56PM by Rama Das (slave name).

Date: November 11, 2015 12:16AM

Rama Das (slave name),

I wont be monetizing the videos.

I suggest to you that you download and save the videos just in case. They were all on YouTube until the cult made YouTube close the channel.

May the cult completely fall, and Ching Hai stops trying to steal people's lives.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2015 12:19AM by cultleak.

Fact-checking - Dharma practice in action
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 11, 2015 02:44AM

Fact-checking: Dharma practice in action

The well-being of the least of us affects all of us.
We are all interconnected.

Before patronizing any business, ask how well it treats those low down on the food chain -- employees.

Find out how well a guru-affiliated business treats employees.

Then - decide for yourself.

Example:

Put these words into Google's search slot.

"ching hai" "loving hut" "labor"

[www.google.com]

"ching hai" "loving hut" "wages"

[www.google.com]

"An injury to one is an injury to all".

(Attributed to the Industrial Workers of the World)

[www.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2015 02:45AM by corboy.

Date: November 11, 2015 05:38AM

corboy,

I was in the cult for years and I discovered things in the group you don't want to know. I am in no way exaggerating when I say it is the most dangerous cult in the world. They may be vegan campaigners but the things they do to humans, you could make horror movies out of the stories (true stories).

As for how Ching Hai directly treats her group's members. It was in this forum an ex-member said she tried to break up a marriage so the wife could be her attendant. The group has permanent, life long, unpaid workers for Ching Hai. In the group they call them "Residents". I posted a video on my channel showing Ching Hai telling her followers to 'struggle for money' because it's "exciting" on the same day she tells them they must give her their money to 'help the world'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2015 05:42AM by cultleak.

Posted by: thuy_anh ()
Date: January 03, 2018 01:06PM

Hi everyone,

This is a website vachtranthanhhai (Chinghai Exposed in VIETNAMESE):

[vachtranthanhhai.wordpress.com]

Date: May 07, 2018 06:33AM

Check out a news report about one of the cult's Loving Hut restaurants -

[www.youtube.com]

Having been in that cult for years and seen personally how they think and behave, the video doesn't surprise me the slightest.

-------

I've met Ching Hai in person, she is one of the most unenlightened, people I've ever met.

May it happen that the Ching Hai group will no longer exist.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2018 06:49AM by cultleak.

Date: June 15, 2019 09:32PM

LYING NATURE OF BLOODY EVIL THANH HAI WAS EXPOSED BY DEMON DETECTING MIRROR
Hey, disguised Tien Van or female ghost Thanh Hai! You proclaimed yourself as a Living Buddha at the initial realm, and in 1997 you got married with a young man and kissed each other - what kind of realm do you call? Now you proclaim yourself as a GOD TIM QO TU or SUPREME GAUTAMA BUDDHA OF ALL BUDDHAS whom you did not assume as such in the past. And at that time, you had never said that even Buddha could not know whatever you did, but Buddha only understood a bit? Deceiving such bloody things, what realm are you in, sister Hai? or your marriage in Kampuchea at that time was sent to the Original Universe by Queen of Màras Tim Qo Tu Thanh Hai and so far Buddha and Jesus Christ are still in the Shadow Universe – is that your says? Hey disguised Tien Van or Mrs Thanh Hai !, you fabricated a story, only deceived your disciples and everyone at the initial stage and now everything has been exposed! At the initial stage, you lied to everyone that you passed from mind to mind (initiated) - called Quan-Jin method applicable to all Buddhas who have practiced this method in order to become Buddha; you never said this was a meditation of Sikh religion. Now the meditation of Sikh religion has been exposed so you had to make up a further story about this method being a branch of Sikh religion? Evil master Thanh Hai is a professional liar because in the past she did not accept to be a disciple of the Sikh religion of Mr Thakar Singh. Now everything has been exposed precisely so she had to accept it. However, again, she made up another story that she was transmitted from mind to mind (initiated) by Master KHUDA JI who had lived 450 years in Himalaya Mountain before passing away and the mind to mind transmission (initiation) was applied to her only? (for her only, because if there is another person, her lies will be exposed). She also said the mind transmission (initiation) of Sikh religion has been transmitted to her current life by Mr Thakar Singh, but in her past life, she was his great master and she was great, great master of Mr Thakar Singh’s disciple who is now he teaching mind transmission method of Sikh religion? (Mrs Thanh Hai is a bloody evil – a professional liar). She declares that any disciples who are faithful to her till death, will be entered the VIP super soul by her? (It must be the VIP super lie instead!!!). She also made up a story to cheat her disciples and said that after she was born, two Buddhas entered into the body and did a well clean and that her soul entered into the child’s body? (Female ghost Thanh Hai is a horrible liar!). Therefore all disciples of Thanh Hai religious sect have been brainwashed by the heterodoxy of a nefarious lady and they have believed in her very dull-witted and fanatic without reasonableness of normal people. Her crime, cheating and lying are so many, I only summarise and wish everyone should keep away from her. Namo Shakamuni Buddha.

Date: November 18, 2019 04:28PM

EVIL THANH HAI’S TRICKS FOR POLISHING HER REPUTATION
Except disciples who are being contracted the evil spirit and blunt wit, have been following the evil Thanh Hai fanatically, nobody believes in her and feels disgusting and ridiculous when reading her fabricated dishonest words, and to cheat her disciples and everyone, Mrs Thanh Hai announced and instructed BIEN TRONG who manages her propagating Facebook THANH HAI VO THUONG SU:
“THE HEAVENS TOLD ME THAT THE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN MOVED BEFORE THE GREAT LOVE OF THE MASTER (THANH HAI VO THUONG SU) AND THAT IT HAS BECOME ONE NATURE – I WANT TO SAVE THE EARTH AND GIVE PEOPLE AN OPPORTUNITY TO REALISE THEIR GREATNESS AND BECOME NOBLE BEINGS IN THE GLOBE”
All words such as the Heavens, Universe, Realm, etc…are only created by the evil Thanh Hai in order to cheat her disciples and everyone. Regarding her internal affairs, SHE ORDERS HER AGENTS TO DISMISS, EXPEL FAITHFUL DISCIPLES WHO DARE SAY THE TRUTH, and even the worst despicable is that Mrs Thanh Hai has ordered her local Liaison officers to denigrate disciples who had resided at those local places. She is always a tricky person and says that she doesn’t know anything at all…?
The truth is fully exposed so she is unable to deny it:
1- Her meditation method is the LIGHT and SOUND of Sikh religion, it is not coming from QUAN YIN METHOD – HEARING of Buddhism. Now she admits that she has been initiated into the Sikh religion of Mr Thakar Singh in this present life. But, she is an ungrateful and vague person and fabricates that in the past life she was the great master of Thakar Singh and that she was also the great great master of Balji Singh who is presently initiating into the Sikh religion. SHE IS AN ARROGANT PERSON AND EXAGGERATES THAT SHE IS A SUPREME GAUTAMA BUDDHA OF ALL BUDDHAS (if she says she is a leader of Islam, what will happen to herself and the organization of Thanh Hai’s evil religion …)
At the moment, she proclaims herself as a SUPREME LEADER TIM QO TU IN THE ORIGINAL UNIVERSE. SHE ALSO PROCLAIMS THAT BUDDHA AND JESUS CHRIST ARE LOWER THAN HER BY BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND THAT THEY ARE STILL IN SHADOW UNIVERSE. As a result, her former disciple (called uncle UT) who left his home and followed her for many years, has learnt how to fabricate a story and tell lies and also proclaimed himself as master Ruma Tran Tam and teaches 5 Mantras of the Sikh religion called the method of Miracle Sound of Buddha. It’s obviously that the nature of teacher and disciple are alike. THE SUPERIOR IS UNRIGHTEOUS, CERTAINLY THE SUBORDINATE WILL BECOME CROOKS. Both teacher and disciple who always fabricate stories and lie to people, have the same nature.
2- Once upon a time, she spread rumours relating her marriage in 1997 in Kampuchea and her wedding videos were MANIPULATED. At present, Mrs Thanh Hai has spread her rumours that at her marriage wedding, she KISSED THE YOUNG BRIDEGROOM ON THE LIPS IN ORDER TO SAVE PEOPLE AND PREVENT THE EARTH FROM DESTROYING (these are totally lies, purposely she married because she wanted to get reputation, support from the Royal Family and searched for the land and earned money…) UNFORTUNATELY, HER CHEATING WAS REVEALED, HER AGENTS AND SHE HAD TO ESCAPE FROM KAMPUCHEA IN 1997. IT’S TRUE THAT NOBODY CAN AVOID THE GOD’S NET, due to her financial cheating, in 2003 she was deported by the Government of the United State of America. This matter was similar to the case of money cheating and her reputation had been damaged in Taiwan prior to those years.
3- SHE ALWAYS TAKES ADVANTAGE OF HER DISCIPLES TO MAKE FAME AND PROFITS FOR HERSELF VIA THE FORM OF BUYING HER “BLESSING ITEMS", SHE THEN USES THAT MONEY TO FEED HER AGENTS IN ORDER TO MAKE PROPAGANDA, PRAISE, GIVE PROMOTION TO HER AND THAT SHE USES THE REMAINING MONEY FOR SOCIAL RELIEFS, ORGANISING MUSIC FESTIVALS OR PAINTING EXHIBITIONS, ETC…PURPOSELY, FOR POLISHING HER REPUTATION, GETTING REPERCUSSION AND APPRAISAL CERTIFICATES OF POLITICAL LEADERS. THE EVIL THANH HAI HAS USED THESE POLITICAL TRICKS IN ORDER TO CHEAT HER DISCIPLES AND EVERYONE, AND ALSO USED DECEPTIVE TRICKS IN ORDER TO MANIPULATE SPIRITUAL AND LIE TO VULNERABLE PEOPLE BEYOND WORDS…
NAMO COMPASSIONATE BODHISATTVA RESECURING EVERYBODY SOON TO ESCAPE FROM THE DISASTER OF THIS THANH HAI’S EVIL RELIGION.
NAMO AVALOKITESVARA BODHISATTVA SAVE US FROM MISFORTUNE AND DANGER.

Current Page: 60 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.