Current Page: 56 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: May 19, 2013 06:51AM

Of course, frequently giving out "outrageous" instructions/new rules are Ching Hai's tactics to get followers confused and tighten her control.
There were many initiations since 2009, so you can imagine any instructions can be changed anytime by her own whims. Why can't she just really quit!

I can imagine now the existed disciples will feel they are one of few "priviliges" again. A mind game it is!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 19, 2013 08:08AM

Koldin

Somehow the Thakar Singh spiritual diary still lurks about on the internets even on that same site as follows: [www.santmat.net]

If the link goes away please try this link at FileSwap

Also Kirpal Singh the direct master of Thakar also had this diary for his followers.

Comparing the above two diaries one can easily see where ching hai got her ideas for a diary for her followers.

Going through ching hai's spiritual diary one can clearly see this is one of the major brainwashing tools of this cult.

Finally as the postures in the scans are just artists' impressions of the postures & therefore may not be clear enough here is a photo of how ching hai followers position themselves during part of their meditation.

Now of course ching hai out of her "care, loving kindness & compassion(according to her deluded followers)" has designed a special chair to sell to her multitude of followers worldwide to "help" them have a more comfortable meditation sitting.

And with the ching hai disciples believing anything from their master has divine powers & blessings its easy to see that the "compassion for sentient beings" nonsense she preaches nicely translates into hard cash for the ever richer Madame cha ching hai.
This cult, the whole organisation with the authoritarian ching hai at the top is just a front for money making, power & fame.

In santmat traditon it was the first and only that Kirpal Singh started kirpal statistic(during the initiation counting the hands of seeing various color of lights, ching hai copies exactly the same). It also that only Kirpal designed the spiritual diary (ching hai copies too). Kirpal was the first to claim only through the true master you can see lights - until him there was no such claim within santmat. (kirpal was also not an appointed successor, by claiming this to raise his status) (ching hai claims only through her you can see the 'true' lights- a scale up bullishtor). Kirpal is the direct master of Tarkar Singh. So it's clear that Tharkar is the only santmat master of ching hai. A proof of she was Tharkar's disciple - photo. She invented a fictitious guru who initiated her the santmat meditation which was the first LIE. It also means that the master in her mediocre poetry of 'silent tears' was Tharkar Singh too. Why did she lie? Because Tharkar disapproved her.

In this video Steven Hassan mentioned he'd treated a psychiatristic patient who suffered from Tarkar's instruction of 'eating less and sleeping less' (the same instruction from ching hai too).

A good message from this video is that no matter how long ones have been tricked and brainwashed in a cult there is still a big chance that they will wake up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2013 08:21AM by puresoul.

Date: May 24, 2013 07:01PM

About that new Ching Hai's intstruction of watching the video to learn meditation that could be a new easy way of recruitment, so vegans WATCH OUT!

I've witnessed a lonly elderly going to Loving Hut (could be regularly) under a staff's (Ching Hai's fanatic follower) advice just to glue to SMTV/videos.(recently)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2013 07:05PM by puresoul.

Date: May 24, 2013 07:23PM

from Igor72

Hallo from Germany,
i,m an 40 years old Italian man,which is living a NIGHTMARE since my ex partner met in 2007 Ching Hai personally (as she did wrote in a vegan hamburg blog !), and became Vegan !!
..we have a 3 years young little girl (Neyla ) ,which i cannot see since last 30-12-2011 (i could only see Neyla for one hour !) and her mum (Anna Ciecinski)
doesn,t let me have any contact with my dautghter, just because i,m not a VEGAN !!
that,s horrible,and very evil to me,but mostly for my daughter !!
..i did start a legal way trough a lawyer, right in the beginning,when she did find out that she was pregnant,because in that moment she did switch totally,she became a strange person to me !!
..i,m running behind my daughter since she born,but i couldn,t see her regulary because her believe !!
..i,m going to court finally,the next 14 maz coming.
so things will be finally sort it out by law !!
but i need some professional help before i,m going to Court plis Rick...help me plis,i really need your help.
plis Rick..plis !
ciao

Long ago I heard Ching Hai was a marriage breaker. Since there were too many comlaints (hundreds to thousands of cases), so we often got the conclusion from HQ that the fault was down to either Kama or the disciples themselves for not showing enough love to their partners.

Then I remember in her early teachings she encouraged disiciples be singles and totally committed in spiritul path which is the best way of practice, pehaps that's what causes many marriages broken off.

In 2009, I personally witnessed Ching Hai trying to encourage a female follower to leave her husband to become her attendant. The next day, I saw that disciple soon looked distressed, tormented by the suggestion. That's how I begin to fully realize how selfish/cruel/ ruthless Ching Hai has been.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2013 07:39PM by puresoul.

Date: May 24, 2013 09:14PM

I also know one guy was the last one to be caught on "being Ching Hai's monks" fever movement in early 1990.

Years later in 1998, he broke to a few initiates that he'd full of complaints and regrets of his choice. He was a qualified medical doctor graduated from a privileged medical college. In order to show his devotion to an enlightened master - Ching Hai, he quit his job and forsake his fiancee to be Ching Hai's full-time monk.

It's like when you've given up so much to follow the master, yet, somehow, you know something is not right - especially following Ching Hai's "craze wisdom" way of countless projects and knowing she actually got herself married to her attendant in 1997. And you still see no lights coming in meditation.

Unfortunately, there is no sufficient information to educate us then that in deed we were "trapped" in a destructive cult.

I feel sorry for him. He is still stuck in his position, he knew something was not right, but he didn't have courage to quit being a monk or walk out.

Date: August 02, 2013 05:05PM

This google translation is based on the news reported in 1989 in a mainstream Taiwanese newspaper.

[www.4thgrader.net]

Takar went to Taiwan in 1989 and confirmed Ching Hai was his disciple.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2013 07:51PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: September 03, 2013 01:02AM

WHAT THE FUCK!

There were 56 pages here last time I visited! :(

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 03, 2013 04:02AM

There was a backup error when changing the domain name.

Mr Ross describes the situation here.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Members who the most about their specific threads are contributing to assist in restoring important material.

Its been a tough week for everyone. Hope you're all right...

Re: Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 03, 2013 05:06AM

Well, this Supreme Master thread is not as bad, the Internet Archive has at least up to page 54.

Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda (to page 54)
[web.archive.org]

Someone should copy those pages back into the thread, in order, if they have time.

How the Internet Archive works, is that it has taken snapshots of the website over time, so you have to click around on different dates, and then at different snapshots, and find as current a date as possible.

This is the main page for this website.

[web.archive.org]

This is up until Aug 5, 2013. [web.archive.org]

But again, each thread seems to be different in which date it was archived to, the only way to figure it out is to click around the Archive site, it seems.

Current Page: 56 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.