Current Page: 55 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: thinkagain ()
Date: February 04, 2013 06:28PM

Ocean_Of_Lies
I found that new blog from an ex-disciple. Just sharing :)

[thechinghaicult.blogspot.co.uk]

Very good blog. Thanks for sharing.

Ching Hai claims to be the highest god, from the 9th level. no more level above the 9th. So she is the god almighty.

If you are only human, you can only reach the 5th. that is the highest for you. you cannot go beyond that level. if you insist to go cross the border, only the border of 5th and 6th level, you will be destroyed, disintegrated into nothing...

she claims to be incarnation of Prophet Muhammad, Jesus, Krisna, Confucius... who else... one of Radha Soami Guru, the big one, of course, I forget the name... But she didn't claim of incarnation of Buddha. according to her, Buddha was only human being who reached the 5th level and back down to earth to help human beings....

After long hard years dedication to SMTV and the group, what I found out and decided to say is, Ching Hai is mentally ill....

Her books are just crap.. the way she asked pupils to buy her books from amazon was disgusting.. I still remember watching her saying how we, her pupils, have to buy her crap from amazon.com... disgusting....

how evil is it, to use people for the sake of her benefit? In the name of love, peace and god?

Ching Hai is cunning....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: thinkagain ()
Date: February 04, 2013 08:41PM

I think I read a story about she asked pupils to dig ground for caves. But I want to share anyway about what I know about it:

It was before SMTV. She thought that humanity would be ravaged by toxic gas from the deep of the ocean. We have to save our &#!*^ by digging ground make caves. many pupils scare like sh*& to think about it. Questions rose: How about my family who are not initiated?? How about my kids? they still eat meat!

I remember, CLEARLY, some initiated started to look, seriously, for ground that they thought would be cool for the caves. Even after Ching Hai said that she was only making joke when saying we have to dig ground, these initiates kept looking cool ground for caves..: 2 sick things: A guru that made joke about digging ground to save life, and pupils who were still posses and scared to dead of the guru's joke.

Ching Hai called all contact persons from all over the world to go to France, to listen to her advice on how to deal with this end of humanity... They met her, to be said in a secret place, since Ching Hai was hiding from people from meat industries who were trying to kill her, because she was promoting vegan... So many pupils cried to think that their beloved master to be said was sick, but still have to keep runing from these evils meat industries people...I am not so sure now, but I remember they talked about the measurment of the cave etc...maybe this was the result from that meeting with her....

Breatharianism:

Some pupils took it, I think still some take it seriously now.... There were at least 3 pupils who were deep into it. 2 of them were really deep into it: 1 wife from these 2 complained to him, because he became so skinny, looked tired and, I think also that he looked uglier, sorry to say, but it was a fact...

I am so happy that I can get out from this dangerous cult, and have my freedom back.....

Posted by: Peter Daley ()
Date: February 05, 2013 10:01PM

Thanks. I only just caught wind of this group last week when one of my former Korean students posted a comment on the Supreme Master's Facebook. I remember thinking "That looks incredibly cultic and sus."

Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: March 21, 2013 10:31PM

greenleaf
News !!!!!
Destinies of the planets: Revelation On Mars, Venus and Earth TO END IN 2012?

Supreme Master Says: 10,000 More Years!!!

Looks like Ching Hai tries to erase the past scaremongering message she'd been spreading for last 4 years.

quote:

"Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Please find attached the sticker with Master's latest message as well as the message in word document for us to replace page XVIII that has the count down message for saving the planet.

If you have some copies to be given away to others, make sure you get print out attached message on a sticker and replace that page."

the sticker says:

"For many years Supreme Master Ching Hai has been in deep, continuous meditation for the sake of Earth’s survival. Thus, it was with great joy that in December 2012 she shared with the world the uplifting news from Heaven that our planet has been saved and will be preserved for millions of years to come:

“We have saved the Earth or the planet
is saved for a long, long, long, long time.
We should all try to go more inward,
focus more on the spiritual connection
with the divine from within.”
~Supreme Master Ching Hai,
December22, 2012 "

Date: March 21, 2013 10:56PM

For the past few years for the sake of saving from 2012 the end of world....

Lots of disciples have been exploited financially heavily , health deteriorate resulting from poor diets & trying to meditate 24 hours, free labors for SMTV 24 hour work (nobody watching except disciples), some pensioners took out all retirement pension to set up and pay Loving Hut chain businesses, some people quit jobs staying at home meditating living in poverty even can't afford medical care....

Ching Hai predicted the world would end in 2012...

Soon when it turned to 2012, she dictated SMTV to be closed and disciples to meditate intensively to save the planet

Not for long, she declared she extended 50 years longer...

Now she claims she has extended for millions more years of life for this earth..

What a farce!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2013 10:58PM by puresoul.

Date: March 22, 2013 12:58AM

thinkagain

Her books are just crap.. the way she asked pupils to buy her books from amazon was disgusting.. I still remember watching her saying how we, her pupils, have to buy her crap from amazon.com... disgusting....

how evil is it, to use people for the sake of her benefit? In the name of love, peace and god?

Ching Hai is cunning....

Yes! I remember having received an email then that She wants her books as popular as Harry Porter. LOL!

She tries to push disciples to make her as famous as J. K. Rowling so she can gets interviewed by newspapers. (she says for the sake of making a trend...)

But people with sound mind won't want to read her egomaniac CRAPS!

Date: March 22, 2013 01:15AM

As I recall..

Since 2002 when she hided in Europe from her environmental crime ( the Biscayne National Park) committed in the USA, She's been sending out her new outrageous CLAIMS, prophecies, instructions, announcements almost on every 3 months basis to disciples.

I think one of the purpose of these actions is to Maintain her control over her disciples. Many grandiose claims mainly to keep self-promoting her supreme GOD status and authority, just like other self proclaimed Lord of Universe fake gurus such as Bhajan 3HO. Of course, to get easy money and free slaves for herself.

Date: March 24, 2013 08:10AM

From my observation and personal experience, I think Ching Hai very much fits the description of the following characters of the Profile of Cult Leaders:

1. Glibness/Superficial Charm

Glibness is a hallmark of psychopaths. They are able to use language effortlessly to beguile, confuse, and convince. They are captivating storytellers. They exude self-confidence and are able to spin a web that intrugues others and pulls them into the psychopath's life. Most of all, they are persuasive. Frequently they have the capacity to destroy their critics verbally or disarm them emotionally.

2. Manipulative and Conning

Cult leaders do not recognize the individuality or rights of others, which makes all self-serving behaviors permissible. The hallmark of the psychopath is the _psychopathic maneuver_, which is essentially interpersonal manipulation "based on charm. The manipulator appears to be helpful, charming, even ingratiating or seductive, but is covertly hostile, domineering... [The victim] is perceived as an aggressor, competitor, or merely an instrument to be used ... The manipulation inevitably becomes the end-all and is no longer qualified by the reality principle." In other words, there are no checks on the psychopath's behavior -- anything goes.

The psychopath divides the world into suckers, sinner, and himself. He discharges powerful feelings of terror and rage by dominating and humiliating his victims. He is particularly successful when, through an overlay of charm, he makes an ally of his victim -- a process sometimes described as emotional vampirism or emotional terrorism.

3. Grandiose Sense of Self

The cult leader enjoys tremendous feelings of entitlement. He believes everything is owed to him as a right. Preoccupied with his own fantasies, he must always be the center of attention. He presents himself as the "Ultimate One": enlightened, a vehicle of god, a genius, the leader of humankind, and sometimes the most humble of the humble. He has an insatiable need for adulation and attendance. His grandiosity may also be a defense against inner emptiness, depression, and a sense of insignificance. Paranoia often accompanies the grandiosity, reinforcing the isolation of the group and the need for protection against a perceived hostile environment. In this way, he creates an us-versus-them mentality.

4. Pathological Lying

Psychopaths lie coolly and easily, even when it is obvious they are being untruthful. It is almost impossible for them to be consistently truthful about either a major or minor issue. They lie for no apparent reason, even when it would be easier and safer to tell the truth. This is sometimes called "crazy lying". Confronting their lies may provoke an unpredictably intense rage or simply a Buddha-like smile.

Another form of lying common among cult leaders is known as _pseudologica fantastica_, an extension of pathological lying. Leaders tend to create a complex belief system, often about their own powers and abilities, in which they themselves sometimes get caught up. "It is often difficult to determine whether the lies are an actual delusional distortion of reality or are expressed with the conscious or unconscous intent to deceive."

These manipulators are rarely original thinkers. Plagerists and thieves, they seldom credit the true originators of ideas, often co-opting authorship. They are extremely convincing, forceful in the expression of their views, and talented at passing lie detector tests. For them, objective truth does not exist. The only "truth" is whatever will best achieve the outcome that meets their needs.

5. Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

At the core of the psychopath is a deep-seated rage which is split off and repressed. Some researchers theorize that this is caused by feeling abandoned in infancy or early childhood. Whatever the emotional or psychological source, psychopaths see those around them as objects, targets, or opportunities, not people. They do not have friends, they have victims and accomplices -- and the latter frequently end as victims. For psychopaths the ends always justify the means. Thus there is no place for feelings of remorse, shame, or guilt. Cult leaders feel justified in all their actions since they consider themselves the ultimate moral arbiter. Nothing gets in their way.

6. Shallow Emotions

While they may display outbursts of emotion, more often than not they are putting on a calculated response to obtain a certain result. They rarely reveal a range of emotions, and what is seen is superficial at best, pretended at worst. Positive feelings of warmth, joy, love, and compassion are more feigned than experienced. They are unmoved by things that would upset the normal person, while outraged by insignificant matters. They are bystanders to the emotional life of others, perhaps envious and scornful of feelings they cannot have or understand. In the end, psychopaths are cold, with shallow emotions, living in a dark world of their own.

Hiding behind the "mask of sanity," the cult leader exposes feelings only insofar as they serve an ulterior motive. He can witness or order acts of utter brutality without experiencing a shred of emotion. He casts himself ina role of total control, which he plays to the hilt. What is most promised in cults -- peace, joy, enlightenment, and security -- are goals that are forever out of reach of the leader, and thus also the followers. Since the leader is not genuine, neither are his promises.

7. Incapacity for Love

As the "living embodiment of God's love," the leader is tragically flawed in being unable to either give or receive love. Love substitutes are given instead. The leader's tremendous need to be loved is accompanied by an equally strong disbelief in the love offered him by his followers; hence, the often unspeakably cruel and harsh testing of his devotees. Unconditional surrender is an absolute requirement.

8. Need for Stimulation

Thrill-seeking behaviors, often skirting the letter or spirit of the law, are common among psychopaths. Such behavior is sometimes justified as preparation for martyrdom: "I know I don't have long to live; therefore my time on this earth must be lived to the fullest." "Surely even I am entitled to have fun or sin a little." This type of behavior becomes more frequent as the leader deteriorates emotionally and psychologically -- a common occurrence.

Cult leaders live on the edge, constantly testing the beliefs of their followers, often with increasingly bizarre behaviors, punishments, and rules. Other mechanisms of stimulation come in the form of unexpected, seemingly spontaneous outbursts, which usually take the form of verbal abuse and sometimes physical punishment. The psychopath has a cool indifference to things around him, yet his icy coldness can quickly turn into rage, vented on those around him.

9. Callousness/Lack of Empathy

Psychopaths readily take advantage of others, expressing utter contempt for anyone else's feelings. Someone in distress is not important to them. Although intelligent, perceptive, and quite good at sizing people up, they make no real connections with others. They use their "people skills" to exploit, abuse, and weild power. Psychopaths are unable to empathize with the pain of their victims.

10. Poor Behavioral Controls / Impulsive Nature

Like small children, many psychopaths have difficulty regulating their emotions. Adults who have temper tantrums are frightening to be around. Rage and abuse, alternating with token expressions of love and approval, produce an addictive cycle for both abuser and abused, as well as create a sense of hopelessness in the later.

The cult leader acts out with some regularity -- often privately, sometimes publicly -- usually to the embarassment and dismay of his followers and other observers. He may act out sexually, aggressively, or criminally, frequently with rage. Generally this aberrant behavior is a well-kept secret, known only to a few disciples. The others see only perfection.

These tendencies are related to the psychopath's need for stimulation and inability to tolerate frustration, anxiety, and depression. Often a leader's inconsistent behavior needs to be rationalized by either the leader or follower in order to maintain internal consistency. It is often regarded as divinely inspired and further separates the empowered from the powerless.

12. Irresponsibility / Unreliability

Not concerned about the consequences of their behavior, psychopaths leave behind them the wreckage of others' lives and dreams. They may be totally oblivious or indifferent to the devestation they inflict on others, something which they regard as neigher their problem nor their responsibility.

Psychopaths rarely accept blame for their failures or mistakes. Scapegoating is common, blaming followers, those outside the group, a member's family, the government, Satan -- anyone and everyone but the leader. The blaming may follow a ritualized procedure such as a trial, "hot seat" denunciation, or public confession. Blame is a powerful reinforcer of passivity and obedience, producing guilt, shame, terror, and conformity in the followers.

14. Lack of Realistic Life Plan / Parasitic Lifestyle

The psychopath tends to move around a lot, making countless efforts at "starting over" while seeking out fertile new ground to exploit. One day may appear as a rock musician, the next as a messiah; one day a used car salesman, the next the founder of a mass self-transformation program; one day a college professor, the next the new "Lenin" bringing revolution to America.

The flip side of this erratic life planning is the all-encompassing promise for the future that the cult leader makes to his followers. Many groups claim as their goal world domination or salvation at the Apocalypse. The leader is the first to proclaim the utopian nature of the group, which is usually simply another justification for irrational behavior and stringent controls.

The leader's sense of entitlement is often demonstrated by the contrast between his luxurious lifestyle and the impoverishment of his followers. Most cult leaders are supported by gifts and donations from their followers, who may be pressured to turn over much of their income and worldly possessions to the group. Slavery, enforced prostitution, and a variety of illegal acts for the benefit of the leader are common in a cult milieu.

Psychopaths also tend to be preoccupied with their own health while remaining totally indifferent to the suffering of others. They may complain of being "burned out" due to the burden of "caring for" their followers, sometimes stating they do not have long to live, instilling fear and guilt in their devotees and encouraging further servitude. They are highly sensitive to their own pain and tend to be hypercondriacs, which often conflicts with their public image of superhuman self-control and healing abilities. According to them, the illnesses they _don't_ get are due to their powers, while the ones they _do_ get are caused by their "compassion" in taking on their disciples' karma or solving the group's problems. This of course is another guru trick.

15. Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

Cult leaders change their image and that of the group as needed to avoid prosecution and litigation, to increase their income, and to recruit a range of members. Cult leaders have an innate ability to attract followers who have the skills and connections that the leaders lack. The longevity of the group is dependent on the willingness of the leadership to adapt as needed and preserve the group. Frequently, when illegal or immoral activities are exposed to the public, the cult leader will relocate, sometimes taking followers with him. He wll keep a low profile, only to resurface later with a new name, a new front group, and perhaps a new twist on the scam.

--

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2013 08:16AM by puresoul.

Date: May 15, 2013 05:46PM

There's a circulated email saying Supreme Master Ching Hai was seemingly interviewed by several mainstream newspapers about her article of " Supreme Master Ching Hai Speaks about Situation on Korean Peninsula". Her disciples believe she is some kind of influential figure and have her say on any international crisis. Of course, as usual, she is best to use any crisis to promote her status.

Unfortunately, the article only appeared on "ad" section of newspapers which the majority of her followers don't know about.

Date: May 15, 2013 05:55PM

An evidence of "thrill-seeking" behavior from Supreme Master Ching Hai.

A recent instruction from Supreme Master Ching Hai

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear brothers/sisters

For your information we have received the instruction below from Master.

=============================================================

Dear Contact person

Master instructed there is no more initiation ceremony from now on.

For those people who want to learn meditation, they can watch and learn how to meditate from SMTV [www.suprememastertv.com]

, but they have to be vegan and keep 5 precepts for practicing this convenient method.

WML

FG
---------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny thing is that the same instruction came in 2009 as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2009/12/24
Subject: Master's instruction Dec. 24

To All Centers,

Dear Contact Persons,

Please inform all initiates to follow this new instruction.

Master’s instruction: Stop all initiations and Convenient Method teaching.

This instruction is not directly from Master, but comes from the request of Heaven. If human beings do not change, the conditions will get worse.

Please remind initiates to continue to pray for Master’s health, soon recovery, everything well and peaceful.
With Master's love,

FG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another trick to maintain her control over her followers from Ching Hai.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2013 05:58PM by puresoul.

Current Page: 55 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.