Current Page: 46 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: October 22, 2011 04:53PM

Anyway Wikipedia is a very important tool which can be used to gather important revelations about Ching Hai, but it can (and it is) be used by the Ching Hai propaganda if not carefully controled time to time. Those I used to consider as "Ching Hai communication team" (mainly SMTV) often take part as contributors of Wikipedia and make attempts to hide or change some informations to make them match with the official biography of Ching Hai.

On the log you can see sometimes modifications which are considered as "vandalism" [en.wikipedia.org]

Once I tried to see how to contribute but I found it quite complicated at that time. I'll try again later. If some members here are used to wikipedia edition, it would be great to participate. It's just a suggestion...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 24, 2011 03:31AM

Unfortunately, that always happens with Wikipedia with these cultish sects.
Because members of the sect are assigned the task of cleansing Wikipedia by the Guru, or just take it upon themselves. They will spend months constantly trying to delete any criticism of their Guru.

So Ching Hai most likely assigned a group of her people to monitor the Wikipedia entry.

There is one way to deal with it. Each critical entry needs to be linked to a specific news article, not an opinion article, and written in a bland factual manner.
Then usually, the wikipedia mods will not let them easily delete the links.

So every critical point in news articles about Ching Hai should be in the wikipedia article.

And when followers post false info, it can be deleted.

but also, there are a few cults/sects, where there appears to be financial ties with the founding of Wikipedia, as detailed here.
for example, the wealthy boyfriend of the founder of a type of sex-cult, appears to be one of the original financial investors in Wikipedia!!

Re: Victor Baranco, Nicole Daedone, OneTaste, Wikipedia bias, Reese Jones? [forum.culteducation.com]

Nicole Daedone, "Reese Jones" is still expunged from Wikipedia. [forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2011 03:41AM by The Anticult.

Date: October 28, 2011 04:00AM

I found this website of Steven Alan Hassan. [freedomofmind.com]
I don't know how reliable he is as a cult expert, but I found his website pretty informative. And there may be some stufs we could use in the perspective of building a file about Ching Hai.

For exemple, when looking at this page : [freedomofmind.com]
I think Ching Hai cult can fill almost all the different points listed.
We could take each point as cathegories to classify all the aspects of the cult, the exemples of abuses, lies, scam, mind control techniques, etc...

... I was just thinking.

Re: Will Tuttle ka-Ching Hai gravy train, "Shining World Hero Award"
Date: November 06, 2011 12:44AM

IMPORTANCE OF ARCHIVING

October 20, 2011 08:17AM [forum.culteducation.com]
The Anticult
Will Tuttle even got the "Shining World Hero Award" from Ching Hai back in 2009.

[worldpeacediet.org] worldpeacediet.org/Award.htm

So lets get this straight.
Ching Hai orders her followers to rig the Amazon.com system, to turn Will Tuttle's book into a faux "Bestseller" for an hour for deceptive marketing purposes.

See? Only 2 weeks since you have given the link, and it is already dead. How curious...
Hopefully the page is still aviable in Google Cache [webcache.googleusercontent.com], and in the event of a removal request from Will Tuttle, let's archive the cache here : [www.freezepage.com]

Oh, and let's publish it here, so that it is definitely indestructible, sorry Will :)

Sources disappearance is a big problem all of us should constantly care about. Because if you read now the old pages of this thread, you will notice that many links are now dead. And there's often no mystery about the reasons they are dead... There are some people who work without respite at hiding evidences on the web.

I suggest from now, all of us use a web archiving service EVERYTIME we give a link. By giving the original link + the archived page, we have a sustainable source for the readers of this forum in the next few years. The best, of course, is also to keep a html copy of each pages we cite, on our hard drive, so that if for a reason the archive also disappear, we still have the source somewhere. I did it for almost all the content aviable on SupremeLeak.

I personaly use the free archiving services www.webcitation.org and www.freezepage.com (the second one is limited to 20MB of datas for 1 account, and request owner connect once a month in order to maintain it).

Both do the job quite well most of the time, sometimes one better than the other, it depends on the content. Usually I prefer WebCite which is not limited and faster to use. Both of them can be used through a bookmarklet, which is very convenient. Just need to click on the bookmarket and 2 seconds after your page is archived, then you copy the link and paste it in your post, next to the original source.

For exemple, we recently talked about Don McLean Fans 1 star reviews. Let's give the original link + the archive link : [reviews.ticketmaster.com] [www.webcitation.org]

Thanks for reading this.

Date: November 06, 2011 03:35AM

Anyway that was not a secret, Will, you still tell us about this award in your bio :)
[worldpeacediet.org] [[url=http://www.webcitation.org/62yQC594G]archive[/url]]
Will Tuttle's biography
I’m a recipient of The Peace Abbey’s “Courage of Conscience Award,” as well as the “Shining World Hero Award.” Many people know me from my #1 Amazon best-selling book, The World Peace Diet.
Ah yeah, we almost forgot about your #1 Amazon best-selling book

Congratulations! ;)

Date: November 06, 2011 07:36AM

Totally correct that many of these sects delete and alter websites after they have been exposed.
And the Internet Archive is no good, as they can have that deleted too on request.
One assumes some of those other websites would delete the info too on request.

So yes, make a copy, and make a local computer copy too.
That is why its also a good idea to post content excerpts right in the thread.

Sects and cults hire people to scrub the internet once things get exposed.

One really has to wonder about Will Tuttle.

The public image of most "vegans" are these earth-loving-tree-hugging folks who would not even consider using deception on the public.
But there seems to be another breed of 'Vegan' with whom the ends justifies the means.
So that means they can use deception on the public, in their mind.
Its very surprising the amount of deception and manipulative behavior being displayed by some of the alleged Vegans.
Some of them are also very greedy too, as in wanting to get rich selling all sorts of rip-off vegan food supplements, and things like vegan-cat food, which is going to seriously harm or kill your cat.
There is huge profits in the supplement game.

But in regards to deception...
...calling a book #1 Amazon bestseller, is manipulative and deceptive. Because as is seen, Amazon can be rigged for an hour, and push a book to the top of a minor category for an hour, with co-ordinated buying.
Many cults and sects do that all the time, rig Amazon like that.

Deceiving the public.
But they are only hurting themselves, as they lose the public trust.

Looks like Tuttle missed a copy on a test webpage!

www.worldpeacediet.org/test/award/ [www.worldpeacediet.org]

Date: November 07, 2011 11:27PM

The Anticult
Looks like Tuttle missed a copy on a test webpage!

www.worldpeacediet.org/test/award/ [www.worldpeacediet.org]

Archived! [www.webcitation.org]

He even endorse the ridiculous SMTV video (linked under the Award)

Date: November 11, 2011 09:40AM

These sect leaders know that throwing some people a cookie or a pat on the head, or a piece of paper with their alleged signature, makes an impression on some people.

Some cult leaders LITERALLY throw candy at their followers, like you might throw treats at a doggie. Throw them treats, pat them on the head, and condition them like Pavlov's dogs.

That is why Ching Hai throws candy at her followers, its conditioning.
Master and pets.
www.culteducation.com/reference/ching_hai/sumaching1.html

So for example, if you had a book, and the Supreme Master/Mistress of the Universe, Ching Hai, has her assistant write you a form letter and signs it, then followers of Ching Hai would be drooling over that letter.
Hey, a signed letter is even better than bathwater.

So the Ching Hai followers are going to buy that writers book blindly, simply because Ching Hai endorsed it.

And if the Award from the Supreme Master includes a nice fat check, as well as book sales, then the writer is going to shill for Ching Hai.

So in fact, the gross direct conflict of interest Will Tuttle is in with Ching Hai, makes his tactics on her behalf, simply hired public relations.
Will Tuttle has zero credibility in trying to run interference for Ching Hai.

Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaga
Posted by: tran ()
Date: December 09, 2011 06:42AM

Dear people. Long time and with not much update from this group. Just wanted to know any developments, where is the best place to experience this yourself and see the group in action .

Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaga
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 09, 2011 09:50PM

To whom it may concern:

This groups has been called a "cult".

I would not recommend to anyone "experience this yourself" and/or "see the group in action".

You don't need to drive drunk or smoke cigarettes to know that it's not good for you.

Groups called "cults" are potentially unsafe and often quite destructive.

Current Page: 46 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.