Current Page: 45 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: greenleaf ()
Date: October 20, 2011 10:11AM

Poor Don Mclean

[reviews.ticketmaster.com]

There are 23 reviews regarding to the “The Real Love” Concert, Don Mclean got 10 one stars in his entire career lifetime, but for “The Real Love” concert, he got 7 one stars out of the 10.

I cannot stop wondering what made Don accepted this arrangement. What is his true opinion about this whole concert and the audience reviews? Did he really have tough time in terms of Money? What was really happening during the intermission, why it took him so long to come to stage, did he regret?

Anyway, let’s check those amusing reviews, similar to the reviews in Amazon books, there always one star reviews and five stars review. And you can tell who wrote those five star reviews because they sound like one person with no brain.

Five Stars Review #7–What a Great Event by Desire4art This is one of the best musical I've seen. The story is really touching and I could really feel the love they are trying to express. I too think that love shouldn't be limited amount us only, but it should be spread between all beigns including the animals.
Favorite moment: Near the end of the musical performance where the main female cast (Thon?) found the spiritual path she was looking for.

Five Stars Review #9 -- enlightment by enlightment (I kept the spelling as it is)I am very impress and enjoy this program.The music and the act are superb.The story is touching.This is very good program for every ethnic,regardless of religion
Favorite moment: Supreme master talk on Skype Don Mclain concert at the end is.excellent. @
Setlist: all are good @
Opening act(s): very good

Five Stars Review #13 --unforgettable afternoon by musicareer it was a great musical event. The real love musical part was very inspiring. Cried so many times by the performance and the story. Don Mclean's part was also superbly amazing. I was melt down by his music and voice.
What a wonderful & unforgettable afternoon ......
-------------------------------

Let’s look some of the one star reviews, you can see some real emotion here, of course, in the eyes of Madam Chinghai’s followers, those are very low level souls. Even if I am with her now, I would feel very shameful that they have lured people into this concert in this way!

Schlock On Parade... by Dan907
This doesn't even quality as craptacular...a muddied story with writing that seemed to have been cobbled together from too too many soap operas, along with poor performances from the start, doomed this production....wanted to stay to see Don McLean, but knew we couldn't manage to sit through the second half without shouting at the stage "Are you kidding me???"....
Bad...bad...bad.....an we had such hopes for this show...
Favorite moment: When we left before intermission....

Supreme Master Cult by MFSE
Thought I bought tickets to see well known broadway talents and Don Mclean give a concert. Instead we were forced for hours to see propaganda from vegans to their cult leader act in a play that they performed in about her life. WHO CARES! What a crock! Total false advertising, fraudulent sale of tickets. The ad in the Times made it look like there was to be a concert with these well known performers and to be filmed for Supreme Being TV. What it didn't say is this was a homage to their "guru", who talked by "skype" for 45 mins about "love and being kind to animals"! Don Mclean finally came on about 5 hours of nonsense later, by then we had had enough. He sang 5 songs and it was over. I want my money back. I was forced to watch a "play" grandiose over their "leader".
The lobby erupted in protest to what we were being forced to watch! The police were called and tried to settle down the people. What the police should have done was arrested the people on stage for making us watch this drivel.
Pasadena Playhouse @
Favorite moment: The end!

Real Love Musical Not Worth Seeing by PasNative
My mother wanted to see The Real Love musical because guest stars Betty Buckley and Shirley Jones are of her era. I accompanied her to the event. Ms. Buckley's and Ms. Jones's appearance was very brief, which was a disappointment to Mom. The event started 25 minutes late, which was uncalled for. The musical was mediocre, and the sound system in the Pasadena Civic Auditorium was surprisingly bad. It was difficult to hear some of the singing and much of the dialogue. The first act of the musical was so long that we'd been in our seats more than 2.5 hours by the time it ended. We left at intermission. Two other attendees with whom I spoke had come to the show to see Don McLean but also left at intermission, because they figured it would be 6:00 P.M. or later by the time the musical was done and he appeared. In sum, this event was not worth purchasing tickets for.
Favorite moment: None @
Setlist: N/A @
Opening act(s): The patter that preceded the start of the musical was too long.

Hoping to forget The Real Love Musical by RoscoeR
This is the first show my daughter and I have ever walked out on. NOT at all what we were expecting. We both felt very uncomfortable being there, like we were part of a cult. I was really looking forward to hearing Don McLean but could not stand to sit through the second half of the "musical". I am hoping to remember Adam Pascal in Rent. I may never be able to enjoy him in a musical again if I can't get "The Real Love" Musical out of my memory.
Unfortunately, "The Real Love" musical event probably will be UNFORGETTABLE for us!!!! I wish I could forget it!!!! At least we have something to look back and laugh about. Especially the part about walking out at intermission to go get a burger.........
The parking was a total nightmare.
Favorite moment: Leaving @
Setlist: Who knows.... @
Opening act(s): Can't believe Cloris Leachman was going to call The Supreme Master a prostitute. What was that all about?????

VERY DISAPPOINTED by ExtreemlyDisappointed
My wife and I were very disappointed and had to leave before it was over. The reasons that we left were several.
1. The so-called Supreme Master's diatribe regarding her beliefs and her attempt to sell them to the audience were distasteful and long-winded.
2. The process by which contributions were made to non-profit organiztions was entirely too involved and lengthy.
3. After sitting there for 4 hours we still had no idea if Don McLean would ever appear even though he was tha main reason we were there. Obviously the promoters were holding Mr. McLean until the end of the program in hopes of forcing the audience to stay in their seats in order to allow the sale of Supreme Master's philosophy by keeping us in our seats. It did not, however, work as a large number of people finally had had enough and they left the auditorium in droves. My overall opinion was that I was swindled out of the money that was paid for the tickets.
Favorite moment: The play and the music was well done.

Posted 08/29/2011 by anonymous50
This was not what it appeared. First, a 2PM program didn't start until after 2:30PM. Then we had to sit through useless sound bites from MC's who were reading off tele-prompters and mugging for the cameras. Only "The Real Love" song featured most of the big names that were promised to appear. It was only after we got there did we realize that Don McClean, the main reason we purchased these tickets, wouldn't set foot on stage until well after 5PM, after the "musical," and more useless speeches and banter from the MCs. There wasn't enough tofu in the promised vegan buffet to make us sit through another 3 hours of boring entertainment just to hear Don McClean sing "American Pie."
Favorite moment: You must be kidding!

EVENT WAS A NIGHTMARE by GMTV
This event was supposed to be a musical play, plus a Don McLean concert at the end. Unfortunately, it was really a 5th anniversary celebration of a cable TV channel, with guest speakers, 2 hosts, and a charity presentation, and it turns out the event itself was televised - LIVE! This was not mentioned in any of the advertising, or on the Ticketmaster web site. The event started late, and what was supposed to be a 3 hr show ( 2 - 5 PM) turned into a 5-1/2 hr nightmare (didn't end until 7:30).
I plan to ask for my money back today.
Favorite moment: When Don McLean took the stage - FINALLY - about 2 hours later than expected.

Options: ReplyQuote
Supreme Master TV -Ching Hai, Don McLean Ticketmaster
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 20, 2011 11:55AM

Thanks for posting this.
What seems most likely is that Ching Hai and her people targeted a list of famous vegetarians and vegans performers, Don McLean is apparently one.
But that is not enough, of course.

They also would get paid a large sum of cash for a days work.
Especially Don McLean. Not just from ticket sales, but also from Ching Hai's followers bank accounts. All those celebs would have gotten a fat paycheck.

It is interesting that there appears to have been a revolt/riot in the lobby at intermission from the non Ching Hai audience, due to the vulgar propaganda of the Ching Hai cultic show?
Must be from the people who bought tickets to see a celebrity, and then found themselves in a cult brainwashing musical.

But every cultish groups targets celebrities, and uses the celebrities.
Scientology, fake Kabbalah, they all do it.
And the celebs are often not exploited, the celebs get free gift bags, free trips, free stays at resorts, so the celebs are getting free stuff, and often get paid.
But the celebs are just used as recruiting tools for the cult.

Ching Hai is doing the same thing now, using celebs to try and convert people.
And EarthSave and some of the other vegan groups seem to want to use the same techniques, and use celebs to try and convert the public.

Its incredible that these vegan groups seem more than willing to use deception to attempt to influence the public.
They must see themselves in a war to save animals, and in that war, anything goes, so they get into bed with Ching Hai, and take Ching Hai's followers hard-earned money for themselves.

Hopefully those people who got deceived will get their money back from Ticketmaster?
What is the ticketmaster policy for getting your money back?

Date: October 20, 2011 12:07PM

Concerning the sound-meditation, Ching Hai obviously copied that from Twitchell/Eckankar sect, along with the food control.

--------quote excerpt---------------
[dlane5.tripod.com]
"I have read in several places that there is a connection between Thakar Singh
and Suma Ching Hai i.e. he was her mentor. In your book The Making of a
Spiritual movement you link Twitchell to the Singhs, if I follow the links
you make I come to some interesting conclusions about Hai.

She appears to have been a keen observer of Twitchells, she learned to
correct some of his mistakes by shrouding her lineage in mystery. Twitchell
makes the mistake of claiming a lineage, which one assumes is designed to
give him credibility. As his masters prove to be charlatans he simply
rewrites history as you so aptly demonstrate.

Hai solves this problem by claiming a unique lineage known only to her. At
first glance this is problematic as it causes a loss of credibility, but to
her followers it is confirmation she is the supreme master, so supreme that
even her lineage is unique."

Will Tuttle ka-Ching Hai gravy train, "Shining World Hero Award"
Date: October 20, 2011 03:17PM

Will Tuttle even got the "Shining World Hero Award" from Ching Hai back in 2009.

[worldpeacediet.org] worldpeacediet.org/Award.htm

So lets get this straight.
Ching Hai orders her followers to rig the Amazon.com system, to turn Will Tuttle's book into a faux "Bestseller" for an hour for deceptive marketing purposes.

And Ching Hai gives Tuttle an award for this same book? Sounds about right for Ching Hai, always scratching her own back.

Tuttle was invited to speak at the Ching Hai's meeting.
How much was Will Tuttle paid for that appearance? How much for travel and expenses?
How many books did he sell at the Ching Hai events?
How many music CD's did he sell?

Because even with drug companies, various speakers are SUPPOSED to declare their conflict of interest up front. As in, list how much they have been PAID by the company they are shilling for.

So how much was Will Tuttle paid to appear at the Ching Hai event?
Is their a cash award that comes with the Ching Hai Hero Award?
Search Google for:

"Shining World Hero Award"

and you will see that Ching Hai gives MONEY with that award, she includes cash-money-check, as ka-Ching Hai knows how to butter the bread.

So if Will Tuttle got a "gift" from Ching Hai, how much was it for?

Will Tuttle has no business speaking out for Ching Hai, unless he openly declares his own financial conflict of interest with Ching Hai.
Same with EarthSave.org

Its stunning. Every single person who is shilling for Ching Hai, is getting some kind of big check from Ching Hai. They are all bought and paid for.
This is classic Ching Hai.
She is a practical woman, she knows money makes the world go 'round, and that money talks.
So if you want people to defend your sect, give them a check for $35,000, with a promise of more money in the future.

One really has to wonder what is going through Will Tuttle's mind.
To be accusing others in the vegan movement of hypocrisy, when in fact he is behaving in a hypocritical manner by kissing up to the hand that feeds.

Ching Hai is very clever. She knows that cash and flattery work every time, especially on self-righteous authors it seems.

Ching Hai is simply a bought and paid for Ching Hai echo-chamber.

Shanghai'd ChingHai'd, clubbed over the head with Ching Hai propaganda
Date: October 21, 2011 06:58AM

Its interesting, on the Ticketmaster review website, review #2 points to false advertising, and a fraudulent sale of tickets with that false advertising, as the ads said it was a concert with these singers, not a cultic love-fest for Ching Hai.

Review #3 is obviously from a Ching Hai connected producer/marketer for the show, as there must of been lots of complaints of false advertising and getting refunds, so they are trying to claim all of the ads were technically honest.
It would be interesting to see those actual ads, and see how deceptive they were to lure in unsuspecting fans of those singers.

Review #2 nailed the facts right on the head.
this is CLASSIC CHING HAI.

Just like her restaurants.
She tries to lure innocent people in with food, and then wacks them over the head with her Ching Hai TV propaganda from widescreen TV's every 2 feet.
Same with this fake concert.
Lure in innocent fans of the singers, then beat them over the head with Ching Hai propaganda for 5 1/2 hours.

Bait & switch, that is the Ching Hai method.

Getting Shanghai'd means getting clubbed on the head and put on a ship and waking up at sea. [en.wikipedia.org]

Now we have a new term.
ChingHai'd.
That means getting invited to eat vegan food, or listen to famous musicians, or watch a TV show, then getting clubbed on the head with Ching Hai propaganda for 5 1/2 hours.

ChingHai'd.

a new word for the Urban Dictionary.

----------------

[reviews.ticketmaster.com]

Review 2 for Don McLean

Supreme Master Cult
Pasadena Playhouse
- Pasadena, CA
- 08/27/2011
Posted 09/10/2011
by MFSE
Thought I bought tickets to see well known broadway talents and Don Mclean give a concert. Instead we were forced for hours to see propaganda from vegans to their cult leader act in a play that they performed in about her life. WHO CARES! What a crock! Total false advertising, fraudulent sale of tickets. The ad in the Times made it look like there was to be a concert with these well known performers and to be filmed for Supreme Being TV. What it didn't say is this was a homage to their "guru", who talked by "skype" for 45 mins about "love and being kind to animals"! Don Mclean finally came on about 5 hours of nonsense later, by then we had had enough. He sang 5 songs and it was over. I want my money back. I was forced to watch a "play" grandiose over their "leader".
The lobby erupted in protest to what we were being forced to watch! The police were called and tried to settle down the people. What the police should have done was arrested the people on stage for making us watch this drivel.
Favorite moment: The end!

Review 3 for Don McLean
5 / 5
Musical Awesome, Don Awesome
Pasadena Civic
- Pasadena, CA
- 08/27/2011
Posted 09/06/2011
by kpjohnson
Bought the tix for Don but also really enjoyed the musical that preceded him. Everywhere I saw the event advertised, it said it would be a two-part show so I expected it might run long. Lots of big stars that I recognized. Music was also really impressive by several award winning composers. With their prestige, reputation and wealth, seems like they participated because it was a project of passion and inspiration for them. Anyhow, glad I experienced it!! Looking forward to seeing what they'll put together for next year!

-----------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2011 07:00AM by The Anticult.

Posted by: greenleaf ()
Date: October 21, 2011 09:42AM

Trip to China

I went back to china and had participated in the event of high school classmate 20 years reunion, my life was full of laughers/tears/joyful moments with old friends, I really enjoyed the genuine compassion, humor, friendship, and love that I have been missing for 8 years!!! I have been avoiding them, keeping a far distance with this world for 8 years! All I did was trying to be a not human. I was not able to explain this part of my journey to my old time friends, all they knew is I am vegetarian.

One of my classmates is also a vegetarian and practicing spiritually, we had long conversation together, she told me she once had a roommate who is practicing Quanyin meditation, and she does not undertand why her roommate is so difficult to communicate, always got so angry and upset……I said to her with simile “I understood……I understood....”, but I do not sure if she understood what I really understood.

Observing the disciples (including myself), after practicing for a while, following all kinds of crazy movements in the group, and being influenced by each other, most of the people became unable to communicate because they are getting furious so easily! Most of them lost their job because their constant conflicts with their bosses, bad attitude, sloppy, and no interest for the job at all. And most of disciples would keep distance with each other if they are not fighting with each other; just keep one or two as good friends. Even the family members who are all disciples cannot tolerant each other.

China changed a lot. One of the big changes is that the real estate price is soaring in Beijing. for most of the apartments, their prices got at least tripled. One of my disciple friends sold her apartment in Beijing two years ago because of all the end of the world alarm, she properly lost 300K US dollars for her apartment, and she almost used up all her money with all kinds of events in the past two years, now she is alone with her daughter living in US, after 20 years jobless, there is very slim opportunity for her to get a decent job. One day, she bumped into a lottery store, she got so excited and thought this was a sign from Master; she was about a win a lottery!!! You can guess what had happened. I do worry about her 10 year old daughter.

This is most of our dear disciple friends’ mentality.
I believed there are hundreds of hundreds of this case. People are waiting for the date-- the end of the earth which might only have happened in Madam ChingHai’s crazy mind, and which might never come in their lifetime.

I got an email from one of disciples yesterday, reminding me to keep walking on THIS path, after many years of ruining their brain, most of them do not how to write, do not know how to communicate, just like most of the posts that disciples followed on the youtube comments, most of the time, you do not know what they are talking about, no logic, no genuine compassion, and no matter how confused that they sound in their posts, they will always add “GOD Bless You”, or something alike, as if you are really in trouble. I read that email in less than five seconds, and deleted right away, got no interest to respond it at all.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2011 09:54AM by greenleaf.

death from being a Ching Hai Breatharian?
Date: October 21, 2011 10:42AM

Yes, this is what happens with many Ching Hai followers.

Do Don McLean or John Robbins or Will Tuttle give a shit? Do they care at all?

All of these Ching Hai followers, getting brainwashed and believing the world is ending next year, again, and getting scammed, year after year.
And if you look at current Ching Hai followers "posts" there is literally nothing there.
Just "Be Veg" or some other robotic cultic catchphrase.

So wake up, Don McLean and John Robbins and Shirley Jones. The world doesn't revolve around your famous personality and vegetarian interests.
Ching Hai is using and abusing hundreds and hundreds and THOUSANDS of vulnerable people, and TAKING ALL THEIR MONEY.

John Robbins, that $35,000 you were gloating over, a chunk of that likely came from these people conned by Ching Hai into selling their homes, and buying Ching Hai's junk off the internet or in person.

What happens when some of the most vulnerable try to be a Ching Hai Breatharian, and end up hurt, or dead?
Then what?

Being a vegetarian is fine.
Being a con-woman, or a celebrity profiting from a con-woman is not ok.

Well, these celebrities are now personally responsible for bring more vulnerable people to get EXPLOITED and used by Ching Hai's money gathering machine.

Its really pathetic, how self-centered these "celebrities" are, they just don't care about the little people who get hurt.

Don McLean dedicates "Starry Starry Night" to Supreme Master Ching Hai
Date: October 21, 2011 10:57AM

Shame on Don McLean (of "American Pie" fame)

Look at this mass propaganda, using Don McLean and American Pie to try and lure middle aged women and men, into the Ching Hai sect.
When you use your celebrity to lure people into some kind of crazy sect, then you are responsible for what happens to them.
But these celebrities just think about their own paycheck for one days work, which could be $20,000-$40,000+ for one appearance.

Someone could call up Don McLean's agency, and inquire how much for one appearance for Don McLean, and that is what Ching Hai paid, or triple as it was televised.
www.athletepromotions.com/celebrity/Don-McLean-appearance-booking-agent.php

www.facebook.com/SupremeMasterTV
Wall Photos
Pictured: Legendary Don McLean dedicates "Starry Starry Night" to Supreme Master Ching Hai during a celebration for Supreme Master TV's 5th Anniversary featuring The Real Love: A New Musical & Don Mclean in Concert.

Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: October 22, 2011 07:46AM

I was quite surprised, when passing by Wikipedia Ching Hai article, to notice how much it seemed to have changed since the first time I've been there...

Look at Ching Hai article on January 2010 [en.wikipedia.org]
And now look at the same article today : [en.wikipedia.org]

The "criticism" chapter drastically changed. Also a lot of other modifications, which can be followed on the log of this page : [en.wikipedia.org]

You can also read the discussions about this page, which explain in a part the reason some things disappear, and other things are modified : [en.wikipedia.org]

Just in case some native speakers here want to take part in this fight...

Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: October 22, 2011 04:41PM

Actually the Wikipedia article is still critical about Ching Hai, some criticism may just have changed place, in different chapters.

Current Page: 45 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.