Current Page: 40 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: tran ()
Date: September 30, 2011 07:47PM

Dear friend, that reference to fellow brothers is in vietnamese, can someone care to eloborate on the story?

Perhaps that may assist in us being more informed.

Regards to all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: October 01, 2011 07:22AM

tran
I think we have to have believe . in people.

try not to concentrate on the her teachings, but rather just the company of the friends who happen to follow her teachings. make it a non -discussion and things wil be ok.

Thats what I find works, when we talk not much mention of teachings etc just talk about other stuff. so happy days and things can work.. with hope comes faith.. with faith comes belief....

I wonder if your other non-disciple friends would be able to skip the nonsense like you do, and share "meaningful" moments with you and your new benevolent friends. You alone seem to be very willing to throw away your critical mind, but if there were other friends arround you in the same moments, tacitly reminding you that you are a self-thinking person, I bet some things would be much harder to "not much mention"...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2011 07:23AM by Ocean_Of_Lies.

Date: October 01, 2011 07:24AM

tran
Dear friend, that reference to fellow brothers is in vietnamese, can someone care to eloborate on the story?

Perhaps that may assist in us being more informed.

Regards to all.

What reference please?

Date: October 01, 2011 11:04PM

Hello,

this is the link [www.congan.com.vn]

Thanks

Date: October 01, 2011 11:07PM

Dear friend,

Point being is that critical thinking is not lost. Jsut saying that we can still be friends and leave some topics as they are.

For example, you an dI may not agree on religion, politcal parties or certain government policies , but that does not mean we cnanot be friends. We may choose to not indugle in discussing such matters when we meet.

that would assist in us remaining friends.

Date: October 02, 2011 02:06AM

@tran
I didn't say you can't be friend. I personaly have a friend who is disciple of Ching Hai, she is still my friend and will remain my friend. But even if she tries (or pretends she tries) to avoid cultish subjects, she simply can't. I'll tell you why : everything disciples do is linked to their faith in Ching Hai. And the cult always tries to involve every aspects of the disciples's daylife, "from dusk till dawn", as Tarantino would say, and even during the night. Disciples think about Ching Hai when they wake up, when they watch SMTV, when they meditate, when they cook, when they eat, when they go shopping, when they make love, when they put something into the trash, even when they go to the toilets! It would not surprise me if some of them are unable not to think about Ching Hai for more than 10 minutes.

My own friend, who sincerely likes me, tried many many times to push me to meditate, to become vegan, to contact her meditation center, or to watch SMTV programs. She sometimes secretly put some flyers of Ching Hai propaganda into my mailbox, then pretends she's surprised like "Oh, show me what you received here... waw*, this is Ching Hai, you see? She's a nice person. Do your own researches! You can read that, I'm sure there are lot of useful informations".

This proselytism is very common, and if you don't notice it, it's maybe not because they don't do it. For exemple, they will sometimes invite you to eat vegan meal. "Great!", you may think... they are nice friendly people (actually they are). But you should never forget that they have ALL been told by the master herself they MUST invite people to have vegan meals, like a mission, because the world will end if they don't. And also because they will earn merit points if they do. So how will you know the degree of sincerity of these invitations, these "meaningful moments"? How will you know the true nature of your relationship with them? Even with my own friend, I can't tell! She just seems not real, like faking everything, faking to believe, faking happiness, faking to be healthy, faking to have an extraordinary life, faking to feel I have special spiritual potential (love bombing, remember?)... I Every thought of her can be biased by her spiritual committment to Ching Hai.

As I said, what you do with your friend depend on you. You don't have to justify yourself. That's your business. But the less you can do is to get informed!

----------------------------------------------------------------

* Small digression : Did you guys notice lot of disciples often say the same "waw" of surprise/impression? That's quite funny, since I noticed it once then I hear it all the time on SMTV, from disciples and of course Ching Hai herself. I guess the reason is lot of disciples identify themselves as Ching Hai, and enter into a mimicry process, leading to a certain loss of self identity. You can't imagine how many Ching Hai-like behaviors I noticed in my own friend. Same kind of clothes, same haircut, same smile, same tilt of the head when smiling, also the same laugh, she even sometimes have this weird eyes-looking, with an eye less opened than the other (even if unlike Ching Hai her eyes are normal). It looks like if every day she looks herself in the mirror and practice, play to be the supreme master. And she says "waw" with the proper tone, of course.

If you want to listen an exemple of the "waw", watch this video [www.youtube.com] from minute 7:00

By the way just after in the video, you can enjoy one of the tricks of Ching Hai : crying in public. I don't know if it's new, but the first time I saw her doing that funny thing was on Noteworthy News. I loooked forward to find it the archives of SMTV, but it was not. I thought they had cut it because too much ridiculous. But then I found some other exemples, and it seems she gets used to cry (and make disciples cry, as you can see). The scene begins at 11:30.

Date: October 02, 2011 03:49AM

tran
Hello,

this is the link [www.congan.com.vn]

Thanks

Why are you interested in this one in particular? I thought you were Vietnamese (your name Trân), or have vietnamese origins.

I can translate the header for you, but translating the whole content would be too long for the time I have now, you should ask a Vietnamese. Don't you (or your parents) understand vietnamese language?

>>>Thời gian gần đây, trên địa bàn huyện Đắk Rlấp, tỉnh Đắk Nông xuất hiện một nhóm người tự xưng là đệ tử của “Thanh Hải vô thượng sư” thường tụ tập ăn chay, ngồi thiền từ 20 giờ đến 22 giờ các ngày thứ bảy, chủ nhật hàng tuần. Không những thế, các đối tượng này còn mở các quán cơm chay để tuyên truyền các tờ rơi, băng đĩa, kinh sách chưa được Nhà nước cho phép do Thanh Hải vô thượng sư cung cấp. Đây là những hoạt động mang màu sắc tà đạo, gây ảnh hưởng xấu đến tình hình ANTT tại địa phương.

>>>Recently, in the district of Dak Rlâp, (Dak Nông province), appeared a group of individuals calling themselves disciples of "Supreme Master Ching Hai", they usually follow vegetarian diet, meditate from 8 to 10 pm on saturday and sunday every week. But that's not all, they also open these vegetarian restaurants in order to make propaganda with flyers, CDs/DVDs and books provided by Supreme Master Ching Hai, which have not been authorized by the government yet. These are typical cultish activities, which compromise the public security in the region.

EDIT : sorry, this forum doesn't support unicode...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2011 03:50AM by Ocean_Of_Lies.

Date: October 02, 2011 03:55AM

About my friend who tries to mimic Ching Hai : I admit she's quite special, I don't say that all disciples do so. But I'm quite sure they are all more or less influenced and mimic some aspects of Ching Hai (begin with her way of life...)

Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: October 02, 2011 10:22PM

tran
I think we have to have believe . in people.

try not to concentrate on the her teachings, but rather just the company of the friends who happen to follow her teachings. make it a non -discussion and things wil be ok.

Thats what I find works, when we talk not much mention of teachings etc just talk about other stuff. so happy days and things can work.. with hope comes faith.. with faith comes belief....

I thought you've beaten us. After all the evidence to demonstrate this group is indeed a destructive cult. Yet your "love" for your would-be-girlfriend is so strong, it seems you would give up everything for her including being vegan or even join the group.

From what we heard so far is how you're attracted to this "nice" girl. But we didn't know how the girl love you as such. Get involve deeper and update your news later. :) unstoppable love.

At least you're informed. A lot of initiates have sever financial loss in this cult. Watch out this part particularly.

Date: October 03, 2011 09:12AM

The joke of the day

With Master's Bleachings

Current Page: 40 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.