Current Page: 36 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: September 02, 2011 05:44PM

@ Ocean_of_Lies

Very good point you raised here!

Indeed the Supreme Master TV itself is full of copyright infringements. :) The entire program apart from some shots & interviews done by camera crew team, the rest are just pieced up bits of here & there of internet videos /TV/ film clips. They are more like high school ‘PowerPoint’ homework projects. Nothing professional! Nothing original! Lucky for them, this cult TV channel is only watched by the fully brainwashed disciples. Not aware of by the original film/TV/internet videos owners, so they’re never found out. They are actually breaking the copyright law constantly :) LOL :) What hypocrites!

Also check the advert on SMTV for chinghai was going to reveal the better locations for world leaders, the edited clips including the politicians in the UN were listening attentively. Terribly mislead the audience! The disciples are going to believe their master is so powerful & famous & the politicians are all listening to Chinghai. LOL . What a big LIE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: September 02, 2011 08:25PM

(I appologize cos I'm going to say some boring obvious facts, but I believe those facts are not obvious for everybody)

So, for those among disciples that would pass by this thread, and naively think "Oh these poor ignorant people are under the influence of Maya, they tell lies to debunk our beloved Master, that's nothing but a conspiracy against her as usual, the musical The Real Love did really make the front page of LA Weekly, Pasadena Weekly and LA times! Oh poor beloved benevolent selfless Master, she's doing nothing bad, why do you people can't just leave her alone?"...

That's not a big deal actually, it's just a simple lie, and we are not the victims of this lie. We are not the one who will believe that "our master is a world-renowned master". But for disciples of Ching Hai, this lie should be a big deal. Because a benevolent master is not supposed to lie. And because a lie often go with many other lies. So, what if Ching Hai's musical was not really in the front page of these newspapers?

It was NOT. She should have call her musical The Real Lie :)

Why does Ching Hai wants you to believe that her musical The Real Love was in the front page of some famous newspapers? To sell more tickets, of course.

This musical was not interesting enough to be in the front page of any newspaper in the world (except maybe a newspaper edited by Ching Hai herself...). It was probably just in the corner of the last page, next to other ads. And of course she paid for that, with your money.

It's very easy to check actually, at least for LA Weekly since the official website keep all the covers in their "Flipbook" section : [www.laweekly.com]

... OMG! There is no Ching Hai The Real Love in any cover since Nov 2010 :)

Some disciples may think "Of course, it's because LA Weekly is part of the conspiracy against our beloved benevolent selfless Master, they removed the cover from the Flipbook!"... But is it was true, do you think they would have put The Real Love in front page of their newspaper a few weeks before? :)

You can also check in LA Times and Pasadena Weekly, type "Ching Hai" or "The Real Love" in the search bar, there's probably nothing... why? And actually did you see any of these covers at your newspaper seller?

All right, enough evidences now. These are fake covers are made to deceive disciples, for them to believe that The Real Love is an appreciated, well-criticized and renowned event. We could ask these 3 newspaper's chief editors if they appreciate their cover to be hacked by SMTV...

And in the same time, Supreme Master TV is accusing SupremeLeak of copyright infringements, and demands its takedown... LOL, at least our infringements can be considered as "nonprofit educational purposes", which is absolutely not the case for SMTV, who illegally take advantage of the notoriety of these newspapers to sell more tickets.

If Supreme Master TV propaganda team wants to play that game, OK, we could also play that game. As Puresoul says, Supreme Master TV is also full of copyright infringements. Do they want us to make a list?

Date: September 02, 2011 11:08PM

The Murky Sea of Cult Money on HumaneWatch.org

Source : [humanewatch.org]

Remember “Supreme Master” Ching Hai? She’s the reputed Taiwanese cult leader we reported on last year. That’s when HSUS’s top (vegan) M.D., Michael Greger, got cozy enough with Ching Hai to appear on her “Supreme Master TV” network. Now we’ve learned that Ching Hai’s international empire recently gave HSUS a $50,000 donation. Is it any surprise that HSUS CEO Wayne Pacelle is now a big admirer?

For the unfamiliar, websites promote Ching Hai as God’s "Immediate" and "Direct" Contact. Hear any alarm bells yet?

Here’s how a Sydney Sun Herald article described the self-promoting demigoddess in 1994:

The Supreme Master Ching Hai, leader of what is reportedly the fastest-growing cult in the world, is a 44-year-old divorcee with a penchant for funny hats, tacky jewellery and gold lamé.

As she steps into her shiny limousine, an attendant dressed like a bridesmaid fussing with the three-metre satin train of her self-designed gown, the Master looks not unlike a young Imelda Marcos. […]
A rabid anti-communist, the Master inspires feverish adoration like a kind of deity-cum-rock star among her followers who, on mass meditation expeditions, don matching luminescent hats for the obligatory 2-1/2 hours' daily invocation of her name in a heavenly chant.
And then there’s this from a 1997 Chicago Tribune report on Bill Clinton’s “Whitewater” legal defense:

With a bumbling ally of President Clinton serving as cheerleader and unofficial accountant, members of a tiny Buddhist sect were cajoled into donating $400,000 to Clinton's legal defense fund, a sect official told a Senate panel Thursday. …
According to a report given the panel, a sect [Ching Hai] started and named after herself emphasizes spiritual improvement, self-knowledge, a vegetarian diet and occasionally drinking the leader's therapeutic bath water.
How, um … interesting.

But let’s get down to business: Why is a cult leader investing $50,000 in HSUS?

The Supreme Master Ching Hai International Association’s donation is for “medicine and vegan food for animals under [HSUS’s] care.” (Fast forward to 9:20 and 11:00 in this report.) That’s fairly benign, but let’s hope HSUS isn’t caring for any cats (which are natural carnivores).

Ching Hai’s larger, stranger dietary dictates are in line with those of HSUS. She preaches a quasi-Buddhist lifestyle that requires veganism. She claims people need to convert to veganism in order to “save” the planet. (Perhaps coincidentally, she also owns 160 vegetarian restaurants.) Satellites beam her 24/7 “Supreme Master TV” and its anti-meat message across the globe in a multitude of languages.

Wayne Pacelle seems hopeful that the recent $50,000 ka-Ching (pun intended) won’t be the last. In April he even inscribed a copy of his book The Bond to the cult leader. (We’re not making this up.)

“Supreme Master Ching Hai — Thanks for the incredible leadership + vision you provide through the world! You are an inspiration. Wayne Pacelle 4/15/11”

How far off the fringe is Ching Hai’s “incredible leadership + vision”? The Phoenix New Times has more:

The consequence of ignoring Hai's edicts will be that Earth will end up like Mars or Venus, which she contends once had "water, life, and people similar to us." That is, until the Martians and Venusians "raised too much livestock," triggering an "irreversible greenhouse gas effect." She even posits that there were at one time "four Venuses," two of which went bad from global warming.
Material for Pacelle’s next book, perhaps?

If Pacelle wants to cozy up to a cultist, that’s his prerogative. (Perhaps he missed her not-so-flattering profile in last fall’s VegNews.) But we understand his motive: Ching Hai may be creepy, but her money is still green. And if oddball mystics are the kind of supporters HSUS is recruiting, the next stop on Pacelle’s book tour may as well be at 1424 Sixteenth Street, NW.

Posted on 07/05/2011 at 05:27 PM by the HumaneWatch Team

Comments

Why does it seem that eventually insanity accompanies most who obtain notoriety?
Posted by April Skelton on 07/05 at 06:43 PM

Awsome what a combo: rich and delusional!! Can’t get any better that that…
Posted by Dorothy on 07/05 at 06:48 PM

Talk about sick in the head people!
Posted by Regan H on 07/05 at 11:40 PM

But even more worrying, Dorothy : Rich BECAUSE of being delusional. Now that is scary!
Posted by Heather on 07/06 at 07:01 AM

Ching Hai’s group is no different than any other religious group, except their prophet (the person to claim to speak to god) is still alive. Also, they donate a lot and do a lot to help the environment compared to most religious groups.
Ching Hai’s group could be described as a cult, but it doesn’t have the same aggressive, manipulative overtones that is stereotypical of a cult.
Because of the groups heavy support for environmental and animal activism, they share ties with all other environmental and animal activists. HSUS has not pledged themselves to any specific religion or anything like that, they have merely thanked those who help them. That is what charity is about. You thank those whom help you in your cause.
Posted by wormywyrm on 07/07 at 05:46 PM

I’m convinced Ching Hai is evil. She’s a personage placed here as a test to human intelligence, meant to be rejected. Her philosophy is ridiculous and spiritually harmful. She claims “God” but how could she be in direct contact? Why is there so few speaking out against? She must pay her employees well.
Posted by Angel on 07/10 at 05:40 PM

>>> Ching Hai’s group could be described as a cult, but it doesn’t have the same aggressive, manipulative overtones that is stereotypical of a cult. <<<
ROTFL! You clearly don’t know what you are talking about. I can personally testify to the fact that her followers engage in the exact same rabid “fair gaming” intimidation, blackmail, extortion and the launching of frivolous lawsuits to silence their critics online that a certain other big cult we will not mention here is well-known for. Never knew that such a supposedly healthy and uplifting vegan diet would make people so zealous, censorious and litigious.
Posted by mtex on 08/31 at 08:23 AM

Posted by: NoMaster ()
Date: September 04, 2011 01:50AM

A notice from Supreme Master TV sent to the disciples in june 2011.

There is something I can hardly explain : They repeat 5 times to disciples not to buy tickets through ticketmaster... why is it so important for them ?

The first part is not very informative, but I don't cut it because it's quite funny...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2011/6/25
Subject: from SMTV: "THE REAL LOVE" SMTV's 5th Anniversary Celebration
To:

Supreme Master Television’s 5th Anniversary Extravaganza

The Real Love: A New Musical

“Believe only in Love.”

In celebration of Supreme Master Television’s 5th anniversary, you are invited to the premiere of a spectacular Broadway-style new musical “THE REAL LOVE.”

We all know of and feel Master’s boundless love, but many of us may not truly be aware of the tremendous sacrifices she had made so that humanity could live in the happiness and protection that we do. From a childhood spent in wartime ravages; to the heartbreak of leaving her beloved and loving husband; her lone dangerous trek across foreign lands with too few comforts and no moment to rest until her search for enlightenment would be over…

Now, we have a rare chance to witness this true story as never been told, in this original musical, The Real Love. Through drama, music and dance, laughter and tears, we can experience it all as we accompany Master on her incredible destined journey of believing only in Love.

Renowned American composers and other artists were inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai’s extraordinary life story and wished to create a full-scale professional musical, as conveyed through the words of her intimate poetry. In response to the artists’ sincere enthusiasm, Supreme Master Ching Hai lovingly gave permission for this collaborative production to take place.

The Real Love musical will feature song lyrics based on Supreme Master Ching Hai’s poems with music composed by 2-time Oscar winner Al Kasha; Oscar & 5-time Emmy winner Bill Conti; Oscar & 2-time Grammy winner David Shire; and Tony & Emmy winner Don Pippin.

Be prepared to be mesmerized by a 40-member cast, award-winning Broadway stars and 20-piece orchestra, with all the grandness and magic of acclaimed Broadway musical productions like Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon, Cats, and Les Miserables!

This special event also features an exciting guest performance by America’s legendary singer/songwriter DON MCLEAN and his band, presenting some of his biggest hits such as “American Pie,” – and Master’s favourite songs – “And I Love You So” and “Vincent (Starry Starry Night).”

After the show, the celebration continues with a gourmet vegan banquet.

The Real Love is a meaningful and unique spiritual event, blessed with Master’s support of its uplifting message. Per Master’s permission, a limited number of fellow initiates will be able to attend this one-time showing.

The Real Love
Supreme Master Television’s 5th Anniversary Celebration
2:00 pm, Saturday, August 27, 2011
Pasadena Civic Auditorium

Tickets: $50/person (theater & dinner)

Important reminder for initiates: Please order theater tickets ONLY through your Contact Person. Do NOT order tickets online or via Ticketmaster. See guidelines for details.

Family and friends are also welcome to join this once-in-a-lifetime experience!

For more information, please visit www.TheRealLoveMusic.com [the website is down, but still browsable through [webcache.googleusercontent.com]

Tickets@SupremeMasterTV.com

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES for attending “The Real Love”:

*Theater Ticket Ordering:

· Important: Please order theater tickets ONLY through your Contact Person. Do NOT order tickets online or via Ticketmaster.

· Seats are limited, and non-initiate guests have top priority. Regular purchase of tickets online or by telephone is for NON-initiate guests ONLY. Thanks for your consideration.

· Please order tickets for your family, your guests and yourself via your Contact Person only.

· A separate email will be sent to your Contact Person on how you can place your ticket order properly. Meanwhile, please do NOT order tickets online or via Ticketmaster.

(...)

Posted by: tran ()
Date: September 05, 2011 08:38PM

Wow I cannot believe so much about this person. I havent heard that she is travelling as much as before. Does anyone know where she is likely to travel ? Will she be visiting Australia or Asia any time soon??\\

Date: September 08, 2011 02:21AM

Interesting : The Supreme Master TV documentary about Jasmuheen have mysteriously disappeared... [suprememastertv.com]

I can't find it on YouTube either.

SMTV may try to remove it from everywhere, since Jasmuheen have been debunked : Breatharian FAIL [www.youtube.comwatch]

It is still aviable on Kweego platform, but I can't download it with DownloadHelper. Do anyone know how to do it?

[www.kewego.fr]

search Google "suprememastertv + jasmuheen"

Posted by: Koldin ()
Date: September 08, 2011 04:56PM

Ocean_Of_Lies
Interesting : The Supreme Master TV documentary about Jasmuheen have mysteriously disappeared... [suprememastertv.com]

I can't find it on YouTube either.

SMTV may try to remove it from everywhere, since Jasmuheen have been debunked : Breatharian FAIL [www.youtube.comwatch]

It is still aviable on Kweego platform, but I can't download it with DownloadHelper. Do anyone know how to do it?

[www.kewego.fr]

search Google "suprememastertv + jasmuheen"

Hi,

I'm sure i'm not the most techie one around but i use RealPlayer Downloader which can record videos from most websites. I've just downloaded the Jasmuheen smtv video from the website you mentioned using this software & put it elsewhere on the net(just sent you a PM).
Thanks.

Suma Ching Hai Spiritual Handbook
Posted by: NoMaster ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:30PM

Supreme Master TV will not appreciate,
Suma Ching Hai Spiritual Handbook is now aviable in PDF version : Suma Ching Hai Spiritual Handbook.pdf - 5.12 MB

The old link is still aviable : [www.fileswap.com]
And also the the ZIP archive : [www.megaupload.com]

Re: Suma Ching Hai Spiritual Handbook
Date: September 09, 2011 11:12AM

@Koldin : thanks! I got it :)

@No Master : Very nice!

Spiritual points

Here I got some new amazing stuffs from the Queen of Nonsense. I was recently talking about spiritual points, and I found that video :

2010-12-07 How to Get the Most Blessings + the full transcription (on suprememastertv.com)
Ching Hai explain in detail the spiritual points system (really begins at 06:00) That's so incredible... lots of numbers and statistics.

And the best for the end :)
[PDF] The Truth about Merits : How to Gain or Lose Them
You will know everything about how points are earned.
And this is now muuuuuch more complicated than in the first version (remember the Letter from Master)

There are e few interesting points to notice :

¤ Lots of stufs are much more expensive than before. For exemple, when you think bad about someone, you lose 10.000 points when before you would have lost only 100 points. Crazy inflation! :)
¤ Cool, eating french baguette cost only 0,3 points. If I also eat a banana (-0,004) and I drink some orange juice squeezed by someone else (sic!) (-0,7), it makes me a vegan beakfast for only 1,004 points. Quite cheap actually! But right after that she says a raw vegan meal costs 10 points. So if I lost 10 points anyway, I can still eat 9 bananas and 9 french baguettes, it makes 9x0,3=2,7 and 9x0,7=6,3, then 1,004+2,7+6,3=10,004. Oh my! I'll have to restrain from eating the banana... I bet disciples will carry a calculator everywhere.
¤ When you are a drug dealer, you lose 1.000.000.000 points/year (ouch!). But at a retreat with the Master, you earn 250.000.000 points/hour (if you are well-concentrated, which suppose you do NOT use the drug you sell). If we consider you meditate 10 hours a day with the Master, after a 1 week retreat, you will earn 250.000.000x10x7=17.500.000.000 points... which means that you will be allowed to sell drugs during 17 years without being worried by Maya! I bet it will call forth new vocations among the disciples :D
¤ But if you don't like to sell drugs you can also kill 4 persons after or during each retreat (cost 4.000.000 points/each). I bet you get no point when you kill the master.
¤ When meditating under the sun, you will get much more points (the trick Ching Hai found to justify her tanned skin, so that disciples don't know the was on hollidays at Monaco all the summer instead of saving the world...). I bet Ching Hai will soon sell tons of blessed sun cream.
¤ A small contradiction : If you are a non-vegan having a sunbath, you earn 100.000/hour (great, I got some!). If you are a vegan sunbather you earn 6.000.000 points/hour (cheater! that's not fair!). If you are a vegan meditating under the sun, you only earn 5.000.000 points/hour... I don't get it... so you lose 1.000.000 points because you meditate? An other contradiction : a farmer working at the peak hours in the sun will earn 2.000.000 points/hour, but "less if he is not vegan"... which meand that if he IS vegan, he earns only 2.000.000 points for working when a stupid lazy vegan sunbather will earn 6.000.000 without doing a shit! Really unfair.
¤ Nothing about sex and excreting anymore. I bet this time the communication team used their veto ;)
¤ Earning points by meditating or doing useless spiritual stufs like vegan sunbathing is much easier than earning points doing hard stufs like raising one adopted child or owning an hospital. Unfair.
¤ If Master look at you, you'll get 5.000 to 30.000 points, lucky bastard, while Master will lose 500 points. And if she looks at through a meditation hall to everyone, she loses 200.000 points/minute! Poor beloved heroic benevolent selfless loving Master!
¤ Master is f***ing awesome, when she meditate, she earns 60.000.000 points/hours, while we only earn 100.000. How losers we are! I can't wait for the 5th level!!! I wish I had a perfect DNA & totally-opened-chakras body like master!

She explained all these bullshit in a private lecture for the SMTV Team
Of course, you'll not find it on YouTube because she sells the DVD (on smchbooks.com) :
But if you don't want to buy it, don't worry, I got the links here :
The Truth about Merits : How to Gain - How to Lose (suprememastertv.com 7 July 2010) Part 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

At the begining of the part 5, a disciple ask a good (and apparently inconvenient) question :
Disciple : "Hi Master, how can merits be used or spent? Is it like money to get things to enjoy? What are ways we are spending or losing our merits? Thank you Master.
Master : "woaaaaa you want to spend your merits? I'll tell you how (stupid laugh) Anytime you want to loose your merits, you go outside, have fun [yeah, and why not dealing drugs?] or even go to a meat restaurant to eat something (...)

W... W... What?!? :D Is she trying to demolish the foundation of her movement Be Veg Go Green Save the planet?

Poor crazy lady, not so old yet (61) but already senile.

EDIT : actually she was probably jocking, but anyway it illustrate a phenomenon I observed many times on my friend (disciple) : meditation seems to be a way to bypass the rules, to get more power (and to be obliged to meditate more and more because of a guilty feeling causes by the loss of points). Temptation can be a good way to get disciples by the balls.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2011 11:23AM by Ocean_Of_Lies.

Date: September 10, 2011 07:15PM

Can someone explain what is a "Gift certificate" ? (on Celestial Shop website)

(it really costs $100)

It looks like a way to donate money...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2011 07:16PM by Ocean_Of_Lies.

Current Page: 36 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.