Current Page: 35 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: August 26, 2011 02:12AM

@Puresoul

Your first document is extremely interesting to me, because my friend (disciple of Ching Hai, vietnamese) have told me about that dissident of Ching Hai. She may have received the same letter. Cult stories are repeating... who's next? :)

Thanks also for The Truth Seeker, never heard about before.

EDIT : I'm joking about "who's next", but actually that's not funny. And sometime I can hear my friend saying she may become a master like Ching Hai in the future, and that would be great... She says that like for fun, but I'm sure a part of her really believe in that possibility, and about the advantages she could get from it...

And in fact, Ching Hai is always repeating to disciples "you are the masters" (probably young masters, not ready yet, and certainly not as supreme as herself, of course...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2011 02:17AM by Ocean_Of_Lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: greenleaf ()
Date: August 26, 2011 05:43AM

----Madam Ching Hai’s Wedding Vdieo disappeared from youtube?!----

To me, this video along with the comments over 2 years is my silent healing method after I madly followed this so called Master for 6 years and struggled myself out for nearly two years (delete 30000000 emotional words here). From the arguments that disciples made with the video (or from disciples’ comments with her Amazon books), I can see clearly where I was; and what a pity to lose your own identity and became a bird who can only imitate one person word by word.

What is really happening? It did not take me too long to make the connection with the new concert “the real love” which will be held at PASADENA CIVIC AUDITORIUM on this Saturday, because of this event Loving Hut HQ had specifically designed a global “Temporary Close Sign” for Loving hut restaurants (imagine what type of business this is) for disciples to go and enjoy the divine love from Madam Ching Hai.

Here is the introduction about this concert from the web site -
“The musical is inspired by a true story about a woman who is deeply in love with her equally tender husband, a doctor. But as their happy marriage blossoms, a calling propels her to make a heartrending decision - remain with her beloved or sacrifice everything in search of happiness for all humanity.”……

Oooh, I am trying to get it..….the concert in two days is about the love between Madam Ching Hai and her German DOCTOR ex-husband. It sound more like “The Real Love” comparing the German Doctor to the poor guy in her youtube wedding Video, this nobody, no doctor guy is 20 years young than her, was just one of her all time “Yes, Master” disciples. Over the 8 years that I followed her, this GERMAN DOCTOR Husband (somewhere, he has double doctor degrees) is everywhere all the time! -- Her published albums, her advertisement pictures, her lectures dvds, her poems, now even in this new Concert. I cannot stop wondering -- Where is this German Doctor now? What makes him keep silent for all these years (20 years). How can his new wife handle this? What about Madam Ching Hai’s new husband. Why she keeps mentioning this Doctor Husband to the public, but did not reveal one single word about the new young husband that she married to in 1997. What is the cosmic mysterious reason behind it which a low level human can hardly understand?

What legal process that they have taken that youtube had to take this so seriously and took it off right away (after it was on for more than two years)? As a public figure, Madam Chinghai published so many intimate pictures with the German Doctor husband, if there was wedding video for them back then, I am sure CH will not wait one single minute to upload it on youtube to share with the public! Then, what is so wrong about this wedding video? What are secret private things that it has revealed?
I remember after Bin laden was killed, within a few hours, she placed her announcement on SMTV regarding news, “..…..why not let the universal law to take care of this?.......”
So I want to ask the same question, for this youtube video, why not let the universal law to take care of this too!!! Or maybe, whatever Master does, is actually the universal law? vice verse, The universal law is whatever she does.
Because she is the GOD.

Date: August 26, 2011 07:01AM

These days, I am trying to speak nothing against her when having conversation with disciple friends, I do not want to cause any non-necessary arguments, and I understand they are generally good people.
One day, I was almost caught, but I did not. when someone showed her dark brown divine feet – Under the new CH movement, everyone should meditate under SUN for many many more blessing points, this sister with heavily tanned feet was meditating under the sun as instructed, and as usual, covered herself with the Quan Yin sheet, but unfortunately, she left her feet out of the sheet uncovered, and this is how she got her divine feet. I managed to remind smile and silent.

But One day, finally I exploded, before I can remember to recite five names or the seven names. The office room has 70 colleagues, and I am sure every one of them can hear my voice. It started from a phone conversation with one disciple friend, after she complained to me for how terrible some disciple behaved, I broke my silence and asked “what do you think the reason is, after followed/directly contacted this Master/GOD for 20 years)?” “O, Master had just revealed the answer for your this question recently.” she answered, “she admitted it was all her fault, she should not teach such high level knowledge to such low level beings, she should not vow in the heaven and come down to here to rescue the lowest souls in the universe”
………
After you lost your money, house, career, future, and eventually, the true independence, materially, mentally, and spiritually, please make sure, to die with guilty.
I had to run out of the building as fast as I can and maintain long deep breath so I can still keep myself going. I still can feel the tremendous anger and sadness now. From then, I do not pick up the phone from disciple from my office.

Among the one million CH new movements, I still remember the first time that I cannot follow her new instruction and how guilty I felt, one of her lecture in 2005 or 2006, she said do not take shower, the showering water will wash away your spiritual experience, and waste the resource, we should just wipe the body. I kept for two days and finally gave up because I cannot resist the temptation from the shower room which is very next me. And above all, I still have a little common sense left with me, how many times of showering equivalent to the resource that waste in one airplane trip to Menton France which she encouraged everyone to do?

Another movement is for selling your property, Madam Chinghai “suggested” all the disciples to sell their properties, because after the planet is destroyed in 2012, the money you borrowed from bank will become your Karma, I put my house to the market, and I still keep it today because the market was not that good. But I still remember the crazy period time I have experienced.

I never feel this happiness when I listen some beautiful music, read a good book, and feeling the new spirits in this world, how people overcome the difficulties, contribute the new interpretations to something we called “the meaning of life”, I do not have to plug in to my ears with Master’s divine music 24/7, and felt guilty ever to enjoy the music and book which is not from her and of course from low level. You would not understand what I mean until one day you find it back yourself.

Date: August 26, 2011 08:58AM

Sometimes, I am wondering, in the middle of night, when the world is quite down, and no one is facing up to her for instructions, when Madam Chinghai is looking at herself in the mirror, does she ever have the glimpse of the idea of --- How am I going to get away from all these?

What turned this little simple lovely pure lady to someone ……..like this…….

One day she scolded everyone: the earth is going to be destroyed, you are still sitting on your butt?
Another day she scolded everyone: the earth is going to be destroyed, you are still running around and not meditate.

I have no chance to make my own observation around her by myself, but I can get some idea about how a normal simple Guan Ying Messenger changed himself over the time due to the worship from disciples around him.
There is a resident/Guan Ying Messenger in my previous post, who Madam CH has announced has suddenly moved up to 5th level and suddenly dropped to 3rd level after a few months. After the first announcement, disciples flew from all over US, some even from China to worship him, every weekend, there were about 300-400 people in the center. I was among these 300-400 people too, and people told me all the miracles about him, someone saw the white light behind him, someone saw the yellow light behind him, people even claimed that he cured disciple’s cancer for his magic touch, he was honest and humble in the beginning, and always said he saw nothing, heard nothing, and felt nothing (which is probably true) and do not understand why people worship him like this, but after a few months of confirmation from disciples, he finally believed he is the one, he became the 5th level Buddha without his own realization. And gradually he talked/acted like Buddha too. Ironically, he was downgraded by Madam Chinghai once he started to feel comfortable with his new promotion and this new title.

In this sense, are we, the disciples ourselves, the people who created today’s Madam Chinghai’s character?

Date: August 28, 2011 12:12AM

@Greenleef

Thanks for sharing your experience and feelings!

But beware of feeling any guilt about the fact Ching Hai may have become power-mad because of you disciples. I can't agree with that, even if there may be a part of the explanation here. But that's not disciples who proclamed her "supreme master". She was auto-proclamed supreme master from the begining. Su that's herself, almost alone, and probably with a bunch of accomplice fake disciples who feigned to adore her as a god (that's enough to lure the other god seekers that may pass by). And semanticaly, "supreme master" really means what it means, nothing else. You don't call yourself "supreme master" without any plan for the people who will then call you like that. So it's obvious that everything happened next was HER intention. She always had a choice, anytime she begun a new lie. All her actions from the begining seems (to me) to be very coherent in the perspective of making people addicted, weaker and weaker days after days, and ready to spend or lose everything for her (time, money, friends, family, energy, pride, self-esteem, etc)...

Keep sharing like you do, it's always instructive, and certainly help many people, at short or long term.

Posted by: dynamic ()
Date: August 28, 2011 04:34AM

greenleaf
There is a resident/Guan Ying Messenger in my previous post, who Madam CH has announced has suddenly moved up to 5th level and suddenly dropped to 3rd level after a few months. After the first announcement, disciples flew from all over US, some even from China to worship him, every weekend, there were about 300-400 people in the center. I was among these 300-400 people too, and people told me all the miracles about him, someone saw the white light behind him, someone saw the yellow light behind him, people even claimed that he cured disciple’s cancer for his magic touch, he was honest and humble in the beginning, and always said he saw nothing, heard nothing, and felt nothing (which is probably true) and do not understand why people worship him like this, but after a few months of confirmation from disciples, he finally believed he is the one, he became the 5th level Buddha without his own realization. And gradually he talked/acted like Buddha too. Ironically, he was downgraded by Madam Chinghai once he started to feel comfortable with his new promotion and this new title.

I remember that dude. It was at the NJ center. We all called him Big Brother. One day he appeared at NJ center which was once a quiet center with low attendance and next thing it became super busy. He was a pretty cool cat. Once NYC center was getting jealous of the attention he was getting and the fact that no one went to NYC center anymore, so the CP complained to Foreign Group and made a stink of it and the next week Big Brother was no longer. I would bet because no one was donating money to the NYC center for that time period and Brother Dong was feeling the pinch. The NYC Contact person is a major bigshot in the group(and a major PITA). Big Brother seemed pretty humble to the end though in my eyes. We showed up the following week and it was back to normal, except a bunch of whispering rumors.

The one that "strayed" is a dude names Tony from Canada, he was another cool guy. He was ching Hais right hand man for a while and was one of the first to get 5th level when she started publishing names and pics with the levels.

I still remember going to the center one week with an urgent video to watch and Ching Hai was like OMG, build cave bunkers. Next week she was like i'm totally just kidding. The week after, she was back to OMG cave bunkers. LOL. We even ordered survival supplies at the center. LOL good times.

Power corrupts absolutely.

Date: September 01, 2011 09:58AM

dynamic

The one that "strayed" is a dude names Tony from Canada, he was another cool guy. He was ching Hais right hand man for a while and was one of the first to get 5th level when she started publishing names and pics with the levels.

I heard the name of “Tony” in various occasions –

The first time was in Tailand retreat, for that 6/7 days retreat, I was not able to see her even after the 3rd/4th day, I was told Master was hiding here and there, a guy called “Tony” and his Co. were grabbing the IDs from other disciples and tried to sneak into the meditation hall, Master was hiding from them, in another words, Master was playing game with Maya.

Another time was I was informed that one disciple who have contacted a “Tony” was expelled from this group, and whoever contacted someone contacted “Tony” will be expelled, and whoever contacted someone contacted someone contacted “Tony” will be expelled ………

Then who is this powerful Tony? If we are talking about the same Tony, he was one of MCH’s closest residents, where have these blessing points gone?

Date: September 01, 2011 10:08AM

8/27/2011, that was unforgettable hurricane night in East Coast, like everybody here, we stored enough food and water, prepared the torch, all my family members were both worried and excited to witness IRENE to come for the first time in our life. In this type of situation, I always felt extremely safe, beautiful and cozy to stay home.

At the same time, in California, Madam ChingHai and her followers were celebrating the concert “ the real love”, this is all about Madam ChingHai gave up the true love with her German Doctor Husband for searching the spiritual enlightenment for all mankind. Most of the disciples flew to California for this event.

One idea came into my mind --What if I died in this Hurricane? Are the disciples who fly to this concert and escape from hurricane saved by Merciful Master? However, I am punished for questioning this holy master.

The concert had three parts – the real love musical, MCH’s webcam talk, and Don’s performance. I checked the web site along with other hurricane news updates, not able to focus myself on it all the time.

The real love musical is professional, much better than the horrible “King&Co” (Yes, horrible, I do not know people with what level of IQ would create this program, it certainly terrified me). First she thanked for all the artists, she said she was so envy all the audiences that they were able to be there, do not have to watch from internet like her (she is rejected to enter US?), and she was not aware of this musical until her people put everything together and brought her in front of the computer (one more word other than WOW is WOWOWOWOW!), and talked about many of her poems were discovered by many famous artists and composed into songs without her notice. Then seemed like her talk was interrupted by a little bit of turbulence from the audiences, she noticed and asked “did I bore you? Do I still have some time?”, the working disciples with her might gesture her to continue, so she started to talk about the whole set of vegetarian & end-of-the-planet theory, she also said since she is here, nothing would happen, Sun will not fall, and earth will be here(so, message changed again? not 4 years deadline anymore?), and she did 99% work of already, all of our human being just need to finish the other 1% work(making 6 billion people vegetarian is 1%, imaging the 99%). And finally she wrapped her talk with “ok, make love, do not make war, make love as much as you want”. The audiences were awkwardly silent, and you were not able to get too much idea about the Audience from their Cameras. The MC not commented her holy talk with a single word, and started the charity donation program.

From one audience blog (check Bill Kay’s review [billkayworld.com])
I found out actually the turbulence in the audience was caused by the fans of Don
----people chanting “Don McLean, Don McLean!” and “We want Don! We want Don!” This met rival chants of “Vegetarian is good!” which didn’t have the same ring about it, somehow.

It is interesting to find out, after having removed Madam Chinghai’s Godly image from my brain, her speech was so normal, ordinary, powerless and sometimes…weird. I found out the reason that she developed a special way of blinking is because that her right eye cannot be completely closed (I would not allow myself to observe her special blinking so closely before because I would not bear the strange guilty feeling as if I was insulting her). 
I was not following up with Don’s performance. During Don’s performance, there was a small window on the corner of screen which was showing MCH’s face all the time.

What would it be if Mother Teresa was putting her story to a Musical? For educational purpose, For benefit all human being…….

Date: September 01, 2011 10:14AM

[billkayworld.com]

Bill Kay's Review on "The Real Love" Concert -

August 28, 2011
Yesterday was one of my most extraordinary days since I moved to California five years ago. The Pasadena Convention Center complex was taken over by Supreme Master Ching Hai International for the fifth anniversary of its internet and cable TV station. The organization, founded by the 61-year-old daughter of a Vietnamese doctor, stresses that it is not a religion but instead is devoted to promoting Quan Yin meditation and vegetarianism and healthy living, including the indubitable wisdom “refrain from speaking what is not true”.

In baking heat I parked the car in the underground car park at noon and walked round to the front of the center, where a red carpet had been set up with a covered walkway, an obliging pack of photographers and a bland-looking greeter in a grey suit, holding a large microphone. He looked at me a shade quizzically as I approached, so I waved at him and announced “Her Majesty’s Press!” His jaw dropped and he let me through. It never fails.

With our friends Bobb, Barbara and Will, we walked round to an adjoining exhibition hall, showing a selection of the artistic creations of the Supreme Master Ching Hai. Asians in tuxedoes eagerly lined up to be photographed alongside life-size photos of a surprisingly western-looking SMCH. The quality of the art was less important than its purpose – to boost the works of the Supreme Master. However, the demands of peering politely at the exhibits were certainly relieved by free water and orange juice, chips, nachos, bags of mixed nuts and some very tasty mint-flavoured chocolate biscuits. It was a good plan to take plenty of these, as a long afternoon lay ahead.

The main event was in the auditorium, where we were to see the premiere of a musical, The Real Love, heavily based on the Supreme Master’s life story, followed after some delay by a brief concert from Don McLean. The day was to finish with a vegan banquet.

Several C-list US TV ex-celebrities opened proceedings, including a bizarre speech from 85-year-old Oscar-winner Cloris Leachman, who kept going off script. She was funny. Once upon a time.

The musical was professionally produced and performed, with expensive set design and choreography. But, as with all art created for an ulterior purpose, it lacked the spark that you get when something is put together simply to make the audience go “Wow!” The show dutifully covered the main events of Ching Hai’s life and how she left her German doctor husband and ended up in India in search of enlightenment. I particularly enjoyed the singing of Joanna Ampil as the heronie.

The intermission was the usual scrum of people lining up for water and the restrooms, which we solved by crossing the road to Gelson’s supermarket to buy bottled water and use their excellent restrooms. But that's our little secret!

The musical was followed by the presentation of checks to half a dozen worthy LA and other local charities – and a webcam appearance by Ching Hai in person. She said how much she liked the musical, which she had been watching, and then continued on to give an account of her philosophy whilst struggling bravely with some form of eye trouble. The Supreme Master said it was 3 am where she was, suggesting she was in Europe - possibly Germany.

By the time Ching Hai had finished, she had been interrupted several times by people chanting “Don McLean, Don McLean!” and “We want Don! We want Don!” This met rival chants of “Vegetarian is good!” which didn’t have the same ring about it, somehow. The time was about 6.30 pm, suggesting that the afternoon had been going on a touch too long for some people.

But we eventually got Don McLean, apparently for less time than intended, but he was on good form and got what was left of the crowd to its feet for American Pie.

That left us with a mixup over the catering. We went back, as instructed, to the art room, showed our tickets and the girl said “But these are double-0 tickets” – a reference to the fact that they were complementary. We were referred to a girl with a phone, who nervously phoned for advice and eventually told us to go to another building right over on the other side of the complex. Apparently there were four banquet venues. After lining up at the new one, another girl told us that this was the VIP event and we did not have VIP tickets. We would have to go back to where we started. Voices were raised. An Asian Ching Hai functionary in a striking yellow dress promised to sort it out and hurried away. Her American colleague watched her leave, turned to us and said “try these” – new tickets with the magic letters VIP.

Down we went to a magnificent banqueting suite laden with everything from sushi to cupcakes, delicious imitation prawns and chicken, mock-beef, sandwiches, and sweet potato stew. We got a goody bag to leave with, featuring a tasty bottle of non-alcoholic spiced wine that we decided would be excellent mulled on a cold night.

We sat next to an Englishman who used to run a shop near Chelsea football ground, and was naturally a fellow fan. We looked forward to today’s Man U/Arsenal game, little realizing what an historic game it would be – 8-2 to Man U! And that after Man City thrashed Spurs 5-1 in London. It's all down to Chelsea from now on, I think.

But that was all in the future. We had had an absorbing, fascinating and utterly fulfilling day that I cannot wait to repeat.

Date: September 02, 2011 08:27AM

Copyright infringements ? ;)

Screenshots from the video "THE REAL LOVE: A NEW MUSICAL" on YouTube

[www.youtube.com] /watch?v=re66ejVlZXk

Only a high-level disciple could be blind enough to believe these low-quality photomontages...

Current Page: 35 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.