Current Page: 33 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: greenleaf ()
Date: June 09, 2011 11:59AM

in the supreme Master TV blog -- [blog.suprememastertv.com]

they posted two news on June 5th, which is quoted from the news from China dated on May 22nd ---

[english.cntv.cn]

Ten million Chinese suffer severe drought

Yangtze River experiencing worst drought in years

Supreme Master Ching Hai commended right under this news --

" Tens of thousands of lakes and rivers throughout the world are drying out now due to global warming and glaciers melting. It is thus only a matter of time Knowing this, it would be best if we adopt the lifestyle that will restore the stability of our environment and benefit all beings in the world, which surely is the compassionate way of life, beginning with a vegan diet – no animal products"

3 days after, there was big flooding due to the heavy rain - [english.cntv.cn]

Master must have blessed the river in China too heavily, or Maybe she just need to check the most recent news before she starts to say something.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 09, 2011 12:06PM

one more news on June 9th -

Water level of Jiujiang section of Yangtze River rises

[english.cntv.cn]

Posted by: Koldin ()
Date: June 13, 2011 03:09PM

The Anticult

"Then next thing you know, you are working for free in Ching Hai's TV station in a foreign country, and have sold your house and given her all your money."

And indeed selling your property & giving her all your money is the direct result of being initiated into this convenient method meditation as reported in ching hai's own news magazine!! number 40 (11 Frontline) in 1994. Its on the second news report on this page.

Main part here,
"There was one couple who were longing for initiation after obtaining news of Master the previous time. When they saw the Quan Yin messenger and fellow initiates who came from so far away to visit them, they were very moved. Even though it was in the middle of the working day of their grocery, yet knowing that we were pressed for time, they closed their shop early without any hesitation. Because of their sincerity and their joy of wanting to learn the Convenient Method, they had very good inner experiences. The most precious moment was when the Quan Yin messenger tactfully told them that if they wanted to be initiated they would have to change their jobs, because in running a grocery store it is difficult to avoid dealing with the foods such as meat and eggs. The sincere couple, immediately, without any hesitation, decided to sell the grocery store. Their decision to change to another profession moved the fellow initiates indeed. Also they were very willing to share the news of Master's teachings with others". End of part.

On this latest email, if "It must have Her video for the power" then those thousands who got initiated by the full quan yin initiates(as instructed by ching hai) all those years ago didn't get the power then afterall as this video obviously didn't exist then !?

Also those prevented from full initiation by this cult (e.g. the over 65's) will now have to go & sit in front of a flashing picture image of their guru to eventually get this power, after all these years!?

These are questions the disciples in this cult must answer for themselves.

Why the disciples cant see that their master is going bonkers shows how cults brainwashing is so dangerous.

One minute chinghai says pray to me, then next minute its oh no don't pray to me! Then she's of the 5th level realm, then 8th, then 9th.
Then as soon as she promises her disciples she will take them to at least the 3rd level of spiritual elevation she announces that one of her little
dogs is of the 4th level, more advanced than her human disciples...Geez people wake up:)

The disciples give away absolutely everything to/for ching hai including as shown above material wealth, but they also give away their minds, self determination, self esteem, independence & therefore their futures.

Now why would you want to give away all of that for an undertaking that you yourself cannot verify rather than letting this woman run riot with your mind & authoritatively dictate what spiritual level you are including promoting or demoting you as she wishes for her own ends. And then even promoting her dogs above you!! Woof..woof- Hey Lucky come back here & sit down, that's a good boy Ha Ha:)

Sorry that last bit was just my own train of thought which raised a bit of a giggle in me & thought it might raise a smile or two. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

But seriously some of you have been in this ching hai group for donkey years & yet despite what chinghai promised during initiation not one of you can sincerely state with evidence what spiritual level you currently are, not even one of you from the tens of thousands of initiates from yonker years ago.

But guess what, if your master can't even do that for herself(the evidence bit) then what hope for you the followers if you remain just that, a follower?

Koldin.

NoMaster
Just for info (bold and underlined text like in the original mail) :

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2011/6/3
Subject: Convenient Method & World Vegan World Peace message
To:
June 3, 2011

To All Centers

Re: Convenient Method to Be Taught Using Master’s SMTV “World Vegan World Peace” Message ONLY

Dear Saints,

Master instructs that Master’s World Vegan World Peace message MUST BE shown with Her video and audio, exactly like how it airs on SMTV. It cannot be written down in text. It must have Her video for the power. She says this is the last time She gives the warning.

In addition, NO DISCIPLES should be teaching Convenient Method to others.

THE CONVENIENT METHOD can be taught ONLY through Master’s video, just exactly as it is in the World Vegan World Peace ad that’s airing on SMTV. But not via SCRIPT.

Please note that the World Vegan World Peace video on SMTV has been updated, so use that version.If anyone would like to learn this simple method of meditation, please tell him/her to watch Supreme Master TV.

With Master's Love

FG

I wonder why it is so important to watch that stupid video... is there any subliminal message inside?

The video : [suprememastertv.com]

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 27, 2011 11:16AM

Some of these more brazen cults like Ching Hai, will come right out and just tell their followers to sell their business, and then turn over all their money to the sect.
Sadly, some people are so indoctrinated, they will just sell their business, and hand their life savings over to the sect.

After a few years, if they get out of the sect, they have to start their lives over again.
You see that over and over again.

The leader of the sect ORDERS the follower to sell everything, and just hand it all over to the sect.
And some people just follow those orders.

Date: July 12, 2011 12:18PM

This morning, when I sat down in front of my computer and started to check my emails, my email box was exceeded the limited size because of a huge email with a video attachment about Master’s new announcement – due to her/group’s salvation work, the date of end of the earth in 2012 was changed!!! We have more days to live now ---- She almost made it!! She is about to save this planet!!!! Actually I predicted this too, and I am sure she is going to make it, AGAIN!
But I guess the real immediate problem is --- many disciples sold their houses , quitted their jobs, travelling all over the world with whatever the saving they had since there is only a few hundred days to live.
Now…… What???????????
Do not worry, their dearest Master Mommy will take good care of them by every means. If you feel you have not been taken good care of, your karma is really heavy, repent yourself please, it is good for your soul. Just like Harold Camping, he will also take care of his people.
Look around among disciple friends, see how many people live under the social welfare (of course, this is Master’s blessing), how many disciples with no income, no insurance? How many disciples depend on their parents (of course, their parents are blessed to support a holy Buddha-like son/daughter).
One old couple who live under welfare went to Menton France 4 times a year to see Master and got more blessing. This year I heard three disciples got cancer and besides a lot of other news…..there is nothing like someone got enlightened and had at least one single manifested body, let alone the hundreds of thousands of manifested bodies as promised in the advertisement in the early time.
Live on my life, walk on my feet, I am proud that I am here today.

Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: July 24, 2011 08:36PM

greenleaf
about Master’s new announcement – due to her/group’s salvation work, the date of end of the earth in 2012 was changed!!! We have more days to live now ----

The entire God’s messages she said are probably just from her own ‘opinions’ not ‘wisdom’. She used to preach heavily to treat ‘intuitive thinking’ as God’s messages. Especially in early days, she explicably pointing out her own intuitive thinking i.e. her every thought are God’s messages. Not to mention she has deluded to believe she herself is the highest supreme GOD living on earth now.

greenleaf
One old couple who live under welfare went to Menton France 4 times a year to see Master and got more blessing. This year I heard three disciples got cancer and besides a lot of other news…..there is nothing like someone got enlightened and had at least one single manifested body, let alone the hundreds of thousands of manifested bodies as promised in the advertisement in the early time.

As well as few deaths I know…

One young male follower died in a construction accident (building house) in Hsihu center. Ironically, at a so-called supreme master sacred blessing center, died at the age of twenties, without the miraculous master’s protection.

One of Ching Hai’s nuns- a quan-yin messenger Taung Li, died on a contagious disease on her mission to spread Ching hai’s brand near Mongolia. Her monks and nuns complaint chinghai didn’t feel sad for loss of her nun at that time.

One initiate whose all life was almost vegetarian, got terminal cancer as soon as he got back from Hungary retreat receiving the inventory ‘gift’ chanting from chinghai, died 3 months later at the age as young as 25 years old. Again, no shown of master’s miraculous protection power.

At least one devoted initiate died of car accident….

There are many more deaths died without her promised protection…

She has deluded herself and her followers

Date: July 24, 2011 08:37PM

Chinghai is also good at playing two-faced game..

She praised SMTV crew’s devotion work and lured them that they will get many many merits from heaven.

At the same time, on one gathering in Paris center, She blamed their lousy works bringing headaches to her. At the event of Q&A conference with LA center, when LA initiates didn’t follow her strict instruction to read questions in order (so she could read the pre-written answers in order), she was furious and cancelled the internet meeting immediately while throwing her mic with rage. She scolded and labeled LA center (where SMTV team based) as worst Karma area, and the cause of heavy Karma she addressed was even shocking, the Karma caused by the facts of several monks & nuns got married in LA thus left her.

That’s ridiculous to criminalize nuns and monks who got married would equate to the heaviest karma, even that karma would blanket the whole city and contaminate everybody? How about the real criminals kill & rob people? Chinghai’s Karma concept is confusing, it can be seen clearly what her sayings only suit her own Selfish Personal Interest to fit her own selfish agenda.

Date: August 06, 2011 06:09AM

Ocean_Of_Lies
greenleaf
Missing one Part....sorry for my typos in all my posts, hopefully I got my words across clearly.

Part IV Dangerous Sign ----You disciples should be breatharian... Master, should not.

Since I am still in various email list, I am still getting emails from various sources, 'master' just had a retreat in Taiwan at the beginning of this year, and her speech was spread among people as usual, I scanned very briefly, now she is really into the promoting of breatharianism, encourage everyone to practise this.
One student asked her, are you also going be breatharian? she said she CANNOT, because by eating the earthly food, she will save more human being, all the people who are involved in making the food available to HER like planting, transportation, cooking.....would be saved/blessed/liberated (whatever)......, and then, as usual, she provided the specific number --- if she is breathatarian, she will save only 60% of human, if she is not, she will save 80%. So, even she suffers so much to take earth food, but for the benefit of mankind, she will still force her to eat. But, everyone should try their best to be breatharian.

What on earth is in her mind?????

(...)

What you mention is said in this conference at timecode 05:30
(12-8) fresh air, and God help the human quality and the Masters's method (2.9.2011 Los Angeles, California)
One difference : she says she can save 90% if she eats, and only 45% if she quits.

I love the "WOOOAAAAHHH" from disciples when she makes that revelation :D

Can also watch from the begining, it's pretty amazing...

After that she says that right now, she can only save 80% because she has lost appetite. And it seems that she feels a little bit lonely and is looking for a new husband, because then (06:45) she reveals that if she had a husband, she could save 100% of us. I hope she will subscribe to Meetic soon!

Chinghai seemed to have short memory that she just had saved the near whole earth population in 2005. Didn't she claim she have saved & liberated 99.8% of human beings? [forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2011 06:12AM by puresoul.

Date: August 08, 2011 09:18PM

Money can buy anything. Money can buy fame too. With money, chinghai can hire a bunch of musicians to compose music and perform for her.
Another coming event to promote chinghai's godly figure. The so-called True Love life stories of chinghai based entirely on one-sided fairy-tales told from Chinghai only. As she has serious narcissitic disorder in addition to been living in her own fantacy world, a lot of stories are probably not true.
Another publicity seeking event, medias and vips are invited.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supreme Master Television’s 5th Anniversary Extravaganza

The Real Love: A New Musical

“Believe only in Love.”

In celebration of Supreme Master Television’s 5th anniversary, you are invited to the premiere of a spectacular Broadway-style new musical “THE REAL LOVE.”

We all know of and feel Master’s boundless love, but many of us may not truly be aware of the tremendous sacrifices she had made so that humanity could live in the happiness and protection that we do. From a childhood spent in wartime ravages; to the heartbreak of leaving her beloved and loving husband; her lone dangerous trek across foreign lands with too few comforts and no moment to rest until her search for enlightenment would be over…

Now, we have a rare chance to witness this true story as never been told, in this original musical, The Real Love. Through drama, music and dance, laughter and tears, we can experience it all as we accompany Master on her incredible destined journey of believing only in Love.

Renowned American composers and other artists were inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai’s extraordinary life story and wished to create a full-scale professional musical, as conveyed through the words of her intimate poetry. In response to the artists’ sincere enthusiasm, Supreme Master Ching Hai lovingly gave permission for this collaborative production to take place.

The Real Love musical will feature song lyrics based on Supreme Master Ching Hai’s poems with music composed by 2-time Oscar winner Al Kasha; Oscar & 5-time Emmy winner Bill Conti; Oscar & 2-time Grammy winner David Shire; and Tony & Emmy winner Don Pippin.

Be prepared to be mesmerized by a 40-member cast, award-winning Broadway stars and 20-piece orchestra, with all the grandness and magic of acclaimed Broadway musical productions like Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon, Cats, and Les Miserables!

This special event also features an exciting guest performance by America’s legendary singer/songwriter DON MCLEAN and his band, presenting some of his biggest hits such as “American Pie,” – and Master’s favourite songs – “And I Love You So” and “Vincent (Starry Starry Night).”

After the show, the celebration continues with a gourmet vegan banquet.

The Real Love is a meaningful and unique spiritual event, blessed with Master’s support of its uplifting message. Per Master’s permission, a limited number of fellow initiates will be able to attend this one-time showing.

The Real Love
Supreme Master Television’s 5th Anniversary Celebration
2:00 pm, Saturday, August 27, 2011
Pasadena Civic Auditorium

Tickets: $50/person (theater & dinner)

Important reminder for initiates: Please order theater tickets ONLY through your Contact Person. Do NOT order tickets online or via Ticketmaster. See guidelines for details.

Family and friends are also welcome to join this once-in-a-lifetime experience!

For more information, please visit www.TheRealLoveMusic.com

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES for attending “The Real Love”:

*Theater Ticket Ordering:

· Important: Please order theater tickets ONLY through your Contact Person. Do NOT order tickets online or via Ticketmaster.
· Seats are limited, and non-initiate guests have top priority. Regular purchase of tickets online or by telephone is for NON-initiate guests ONLY. Thanks for your consideration.

· Please order tickets for your family, your guests and yourself via your Contact Person only.
· A separate email will be sent to your Contact Person on how you can place your ticket order properly. Meanwhile, please do NOT order tickets online or via Ticketmaster.
*Booking Flight Ticket:

· Please book your airplane tickets only after SMTV confirms by e-mail to your CP that your show ticket order has been confirmed.

*Hotel Accommodation + Transportation:

· If you need assistance with hotel and transportation, please indicate when filling out the application form, and SMTV can help to arrange for you.

*Dress Code:

· This is a “black tie” event; please dress in Western formal attire (men in suits and tuxedos, ladies in dresses and evening gowns)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Noble Saints,
As Supreme Master TV continues to organize the upcoming musical extravaganza, The Real Love, we need many, many more hands to ensure the success of this exciting event in Master’s love.
This is a major production, and a wide range of expertise is required. Team leaders and working team members are needed for the following:
•Graphics design
•Publicity
•Marketing
•Registration
•Reception
•Construction •Transportation
•Hotel Accommodations
•Hotel Crew
An application form for working team members and leaders is attached. Please submit completed form to applications@SupremeMasterTV.com by July 4, 2011. Earlier is better.
This is only an application request. Your application needs to be processed—please wait for a confirmation from applications@SupremeMasterTV.com before you make any arrangements for the work.
This is a vibrant and meaningful project, a true celebration! Please take the rare opportunity to share your talents and enthusiasm, and to be a part of it. We are grateful to Supreme Master Ching Hai for her gracious permission to share her love, her life story and her poetry through this event.
If you have any questions, please contact: tickets@SupremeMasterTV.com
With Master’s love,
Supreme Master TV
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 09:44PM by puresoul.

Posted by: Koldin ()
Date: August 09, 2011 11:12AM

puresoul
Money can buy anything. Money can buy fame too. With money, chinghai can hire a bunch of musicians to compose music and perform for her.
Another coming event to promote chinghai's godly figure. The so-called True Love life stories of chinghai based entirely on one-sided fairy-tales told from Chinghai only. As she has serious narcissitic disorder in addition to been living in her own fantacy world, a lot of stories are probably not true.
Another publicity seeking event, medias and vips are invited.

..."Tickets: $50/person (theater & dinner)

Noble Saints,
As Supreme Master TV continues to organize the upcoming musical extravaganza, The Real Love, we need many, many more hands to ensure the success of this exciting event in Master’s love.
This is a major production, and a wide range of expertise is required. Team leaders and working team members are needed for the following:
•Graphics design
•Publicity
•Marketing
•Registration
•Reception
•Construction •Transportation
•Hotel Accommodations
•Hotel Crew."....................................
puresoul

As ching hai continues to desperately court the company of celebrities to give herself some credibility & fame there's no doubt despite the profits made from this event none of her helpers, team leaders & working team members are gonna get a dime for their efforts. They as always will have to pay their own way to & fro the event from wherever they are in the world. And this includes plane fares, hotel & transportation costs.

No doubt credit cards will be maxed out & initiates' families will be under more financial & emotional strain as they are brainwashed into volunteering for yet another "once-in-a-lifetime experience!" initiated by their so-called self proclaimed god, ching hai.

And as for the true story of ching hai & her spiritual journey, be in no doubt that it will only be a pack of lies as far as this cult's official story of ching hai meeting a 450 yr old guru in the Himalayas & getting the enlightenment from him goes. Now we know ching hai's real guru is the disgraced Thakar Singh(child abuser etc).

For those initiates just arriving here, puresoul has provided more proof of this here on the rickross forums.

Also if this ching hai is gonna use her personal life i.e marriage(s) to push her false agenda then one wonders if she'll also celebrate this youtube ching hai wedding marriage which she keeps so secret & allows her congregation to wallow in confusion at. Weddings are supposed to be beautiful occasions so why does a so-called god supreme master have to sneak around & dont come clean about this once & for all?

And as for the theme of this event, "The Real Love", this woman's behavior & bad treatment towards her followers, milking them for their last dollars anyway she can over the years shows without a doubt she has no such concept of Love, care & compassion, and is just a cold hearted, selfish & extremely self absorbed woman who actually has been shown to have problems showing empathy to her followers.

Yes as described above a Narcissist...on a supreme scale!

Current Page: 33 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.