Current Page: 32 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: greenleaf ()
Date: May 28, 2011 11:36AM

Missing one Part....sorry for my typos in all my posts, hopefully I got my words across clearly.

Part IV Dangerous Sign ----You disciples should be breatharian... Master, should not.

Since I am still in various email list, I am still getting emails from various sources, 'master' just had a retreat in Taiwan at the beginning of this year, and her speech was spread among people as usual, I scanned very briefly, now she is really into the promoting of breatharianism, encourage everyone to practise this.
One student asked her, are you also going be breatharian? she said she CANNOT, because by eating the earthly food, she will save more human being, all the people who are involved in making the food available to HER like planting, transportation, cooking.....would be saved/blessed/liberated (whatever)......, and then, as usual, she provided the specific number --- if she is breathatarian, she will save only 60% of human, if she is not, she will save 80%. So, even she suffers so much to take earth food, but for the benefit of mankind, she will still force her to eat. But, everyone should try their best to be breatharian.

What on earth is in her mind?????

Another thing she is really into now is about so called God quality(GQ, besides the Loving Quality, Noble Quality), she specified what is the percentage of GQ for each level of human, animals and her animals alone, 5th level human will have 90% plus something GQ, only human reaches the 8th level will have 100% GQ, how funny? did she claim human can only reach up to 5th level and will be completely vanished beyond 5th level? Or I had problem with my ears???? What is GQ anyway, Loving Quality and Noble Quality is not part of GQ?????

Dear Brothers and Sisters, do you still have no problem to accept all?

One article about SMTV/her breatharianism promotion -

[www.indymedia.org.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: May 31, 2011 11:28PM

New updates in [supremeleak.pbworks.com]

A chinese section have been added. It would be nice if chinese language readers check the titles for any mistakes (for the JPG files), complete missing information (articles date and author, if known) and time to time, send some more materials in chinese. I can't do it alone cos my chinese is just beginer level.

@Greenleaf : thanks for your enlightening testimony!

Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: June 03, 2011 05:55AM

Ocean_Of_Lies
New updates in [supremeleak.pbworks.com]

A chinese section have been added. It would be nice if chinese language readers check the titles for any mistakes (for the JPG files), complete missing information (articles date and author, if known) and time to time, send some more materials in chinese. I can't do it alone cos my chinese is just beginer level.

@Greenleaf : thanks for your enlightening testimony!

Thanks for working on supremeleak. By the way, the supremeleak logo is gorgeous, fantastically cutting out of SM logo, by chinghai's points system, at least half of the points by looking at it every time. :)
Super!

Date: June 04, 2011 01:56AM

greenleaf
Missing one Part....sorry for my typos in all my posts, hopefully I got my words across clearly.

Part IV Dangerous Sign ----You disciples should be breatharian... Master, should not.

Since I am still in various email list, I am still getting emails from various sources, 'master' just had a retreat in Taiwan at the beginning of this year, and her speech was spread among people as usual, I scanned very briefly, now she is really into the promoting of breatharianism, encourage everyone to practise this.
One student asked her, are you also going be breatharian? she said she CANNOT, because by eating the earthly food, she will save more human being, all the people who are involved in making the food available to HER like planting, transportation, cooking.....would be saved/blessed/liberated (whatever)......, and then, as usual, she provided the specific number --- if she is breathatarian, she will save only 60% of human, if she is not, she will save 80%. So, even she suffers so much to take earth food, but for the benefit of mankind, she will still force her to eat. But, everyone should try their best to be breatharian.

What on earth is in her mind?????

(...)

What you mention is said in this conference at timecode 05:30
(12-8) fresh air, and God help the human quality and the Masters's method (2.9.2011 Los Angeles, California)
One difference : she says she can save 90% if she eats, and only 45% if she quits.

I love the "WOOOAAAAHHH" from disciples when she makes that revelation :D

Can also watch from the begining, it's pretty amazing...

After that she says that right now, she can only save 80% because she has lost appetite. And it seems that she feels a little bit lonely and is looking for a new husband, because then (06:45) she reveals that if she had a husband, she could save 100% of us. I hope she will subscribe to Meetic soon!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2011 02:05AM by Ocean_Of_Lies.

Date: June 04, 2011 06:04AM

Good news!

A huge article (8 pages) about Ching Hai and Loving Hut have been published yesterday on Poenix New York Times :

Critics Claim Supreme Master Ching Hai's Followers' Restaurants Featuring Tasty Vegan Fare Front For an Exploitive Movement.

[www.phoenixnewtimes.com]

Scott Anderson

I still didn't have time to read it, but it should be interesting.

Critics Claim Supreme Master Ching Hai's Followers' by Stephen Lemons
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 04, 2011 10:10AM

Critics Claim Supreme Master Ching Hai's Followers' Restaurants Featuring Tasty Vegan Fare Front For an Exploitive Movement.
By Stephen Lemons Thursday, Jun 2 2011
----------------------------------------------

Interesting article, which seems to be written from the perspective of Veganism, with lots of detail about the food.
Its important, actually, to separate Veganism from Ching Hai, and to not link them. Ching Hai jumped on the Veganism bandwagon only recently, as she SAYS she was only a vegetarian before. (that is unverified, of course).

As shown in these threads, Ching Hai is using Veganism as a mechanism and a fig-leaf, the same as she is using Breatharian fraud.
Of course, Veganism is a legit dietary choice for those who want it. It should not be linked with Ching Hai in any way shape or form.
Many sects use a fig-leaf or cover, as a way to reach out to the public. They use various 'causes' that are acceptable to the public at large, but they are used as a mechanism for recruitment and self-promotion, and thus their own self-aggrandizement.
Other sects use sex, money, yoga, you name it, they use it.
Veganism is being used and misused by Ching Hai.

Sadly, some of those who are into Veganism, are terribly unaware of how cults operate, as the quote in the article saying the NFL is like a cult!. If fact, those in Veganism need to study cults and sects as carefully as they have studied diets and nutrition.

There are quotes from Rick Ross in the article. [www.phoenixnewtimes.com]

Its also interesting how Ching Hai followers/working for the Hut are making false statements in that article.
The comments below by Elie Firzli are contradicted by the facts. Ching Hai demands her followers give up and abandon their other beliefs. That is in black and white, and is detailed in this thread. Once you follow Ching Hai, she becomes your one and only, and you are ordered to not look at other material.
And its been shown time and again, that many working in Loving Huts are not being paid, same with the TV station. Of course they can't admit things like that due to local labor laws.
But this is another lesson that senior members of sects, will lie to the media and the public when needed.

-----------------------------
QUOTE:
"Dr. Elie Firzli, a Phoenix pediatrician. Firzli, a Christian originally from Lebanon, explained that the Association is open to individuals of all faiths and that people do not have to abandon their beliefs to be initiated into the Quan Yin method"

"But when asked about what seems to be a gray line between religious devotion and labor, Dr. Firzli, a sort-of coordinator within the Phoenix chapter, insisted that everyone who "helps out" at the restaurants gets paid."
----------------------------------

They will even carefully parse their words by saying 'everyone gets paid', which is a meaningless statement. Paid what? Paid minimum wage? Paid $1? Are they listed as employees?
You know dang well that any followers of Ching Hai are going to work for free, or "donate" their pay back to the mothership.
SGI Soka Gakkai has "volunteers" do almost all their work, they work them to exhaustion.

Every sect knows LABOR is the highest cost of any company, so guess what? Get people to work for free, and its all pure profit.
That is the Ching Hai method.
They also show in the article that the LA Ching Hai assoc brought in 3.7 million in 2009, with no paid employees!!
So that money came from "donations" from the public, and everyone is working without being paid, as has been stated in this thread!

Someone should research how many PAID EMPLOYEES there are in the Ching Hai sect. There appear to be ZERO in LA with millions being made every year.

Posted by: NoMaster ()
Date: June 08, 2011 03:08AM

Just for info (bold and underlined text like in the original mail) :

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2011/6/3
Subject: Convenient Method & World Vegan World Peace message
To:
June 3, 2011

To All Centers

Re: Convenient Method to Be Taught Using Master’s SMTV “World Vegan World Peace” Message ONLY

Dear Saints,

Master instructs that Master’s World Vegan World Peace message MUST BE shown with Her video and audio, exactly like how it airs on SMTV. It cannot be written down in text. It must have Her video for the power. She says this is the last time She gives the warning.

In addition, NO DISCIPLES should be teaching Convenient Method to others.

THE CONVENIENT METHOD can be taught ONLY through Master’s video, just exactly as it is in the World Vegan World Peace ad that’s airing on SMTV. But not via SCRIPT.

Please note that the World Vegan World Peace video on SMTV has been updated, so use that version.If anyone would like to learn this simple method of meditation, please tell him/her to watch Supreme Master TV.

With Master's Love

FG

I wonder why it is so important to watch that stupid video... is there any subliminal message inside?

The video : [suprememastertv.com]

Re: Critics Claim Supreme Master Ching Hai's Followers' by Stephen Lemons
Date: June 09, 2011 12:26AM

The Anticult
By Stephen Lemons Thursday, Jun 2 2011
----------------------------------------------

Interesting article, which seems to be written from the perspective of Veganism, with lots of detail about the food.
Its important, actually, to separate Veganism from Ching Hai, and to not link them. Ching Hai jumped on the Veganism bandwagon only recently, as she SAYS she was only a vegetarian before. (that is unverified, of course).

In my opinion that article is not so interesting. Nothing new in term of information, except maybe some words from Rick Ross himself. About the form, it's just a pretty chaotic puzzle of quotes without marks, grabbed here and there in various articles that can be found with Google, most of the time without giving the sources, and displayed with no concreet logic. A little bit disapointing. Yes, lots of datails about the food, and 2-3 original pictures.

Supreme Mystery was also written from the perspective of Veganism, but even if it's not the best piece of journalism I read in my life, at least there is an assumed committment, a minimum of investigation, and the author knows the concept of paragraph, introduction, logical development, conclusion...

Re: Critics Claim Supreme Master Ching Hai's Followers' by Stephen Lemons
Date: June 09, 2011 06:23AM

"Interesting" is somewhat like saying..."you should date my cousin, who has a great personality".

But these days journalism is almost dead. The reporters are expected to crank out stuff everyday.
So at least a little analysis and criticism is better than nothing.

But that is another reason one cannot rely on the media anymore to expose cults and the like. They won't do it anymore, except in rare cases.

But that article mentioned some sources, and looked at both sides, got some quotes, and referenced this forum!
So that is certainly something worthwhile.

People can read that article, look at some of the issues, and do their own research, and make up their own minds about what they think is happening with Ching Hai.

Date: June 09, 2011 06:39AM

The reason Ching Hai has ORDERED her followers that new recruits MUST be shown the video/audio is not really subliminal, but very direct.
First, they are told where and when to watch Ching Hai on TV, which starts the indoctrination.

Also, notice the editing and effects on the video and audio. They put an echo on her voice, to make her seem special.
Visually, they have light coming out of Ching Hai's forehead a couple of times, put in by an editor, at Ching Hai's direction. This is to make her seem like she has supernatural powers.
But its just digital editing.

The video is a bait and switch.
They tell people be Vegan and achieve World Peace.
Then you get sucked into Ching Hai's meditation cult, and there are many meditation cults, which use that as a way to get inside people's minds.

Then next thing you know, you are working for free in Ching Hai's TV station in a foreign country, and have sold your house and given her all your money.

So that is a pretty slick video actually.
And she has backed away from the Queen image in that one, and is dressing more like a Vegan hippie, dressed down a bit.

But watch for the visual effects, coming out of her forehead, the fake light.
Same old song and dance, we've all seen 1000x before.

NoMaster
Just for info (bold and underlined text like in the original mail) :

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2011/6/3
Subject: Convenient Method & World Vegan World Peace message
To:
June 3, 2011

To All Centers

Re: Convenient Method to Be Taught Using Master’s SMTV “World Vegan World Peace” Message ONLY

Dear Saints,

Master instructs that Master’s World Vegan World Peace message MUST BE shown with Her video and audio, exactly like how it airs on SMTV. It cannot be written down in text. It must have Her video for the power. She says this is the last time She gives the warning.

In addition, NO DISCIPLES should be teaching Convenient Method to others.

THE CONVENIENT METHOD can be taught ONLY through Master’s video, just exactly as it is in the World Vegan World Peace ad that’s airing on SMTV. But not via SCRIPT.

Please note that the World Vegan World Peace video on SMTV has been updated, so use that version.If anyone would like to learn this simple method of meditation, please tell him/her to watch Supreme Master TV.

With Master's Love

FG

I wonder why it is so important to watch that stupid video... is there any subliminal message inside?

The video : [suprememastertv.com]

Current Page: 32 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.