Current Page: 29 of 61
godsimmediatecontact.com Ching Hai censorship
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 30, 2011 11:54AM

Excellent research.

One note, the Internet Archive wayback machine, can be DELETED by the content owner. The Ching Hai webmaster, can just tell the Internet Archive to delete certain pages, and they will do it.
So even if there is no time to read it, make copies copies copies.

It does look like Ching Hai has taken godsimmediatecontact.com offline.
Are there false claims made on that website Ching Hai is trying to conceal?

Some pages are still in the Google cache, COPY them asap, as Ching Hai's webmaster and hired guns, can tell Google to delete the Ching Hai cache.

Why is Ching Hai apparently trying to cover-up the Ching Hai cache?

But here is a way to access some Ching Hai pages that have not been disappeared. Search Google for:

* site:godsimmediatecontact.com
ching site:godsimmediatecontact.com
a site:godsimmediatecontact.com

Then press CACHE. One can use other words instead of "ching".
The * operator, gives hundreds of pages, some are still there in the Google cache, and can be read and copied.

As well, entire websites can be automatically downloaded for offline browsing, for free, using software. That can be helpful when the sect is trying to do a cover-up.
Search Google for:

free download entire website

(free software with a good review)
WinWSD WebSite Downloader [download.cnet.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2011 12:02PM by The Anticult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: godsimmediatecontact.com Ching Hai
Date: April 30, 2011 12:15PM

Something is up in the last few days with www.godsimmediatecontact.com

The WhoIs record, shows the website was altered April 26, 2011, a few days ago.
Looks like they are using a front-company for the website?

---------------------------

GODSIMMEDIATECONTACT.COM SITE INFORMATION

GODSIMMEDIATECONTACT.COM WHOIS

Registrant:
Nil
101 Holmwood Avenue
Ottawa City, ON ON K1S 2P1
CA

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Zon, Caya abridir@yah##.com

Domain Name: GODSIMMEDIATECONTACT.COM
Created on: 17-JUN-99
Expires on: 17-JUN-14
Last Updated on: 26-APR-11

Expiration Date: 2014-06-17
Creation Date: 1999-06-17
Last Update Date: 2011-04-26
------------------------------------

About GODSIMMEDIATECONTACT.COM

This is a sitefile evaluation of the godsimmediatecontact.com domain that was registered on Jun 17 1999.
Our system estimates that godsimmediatecontact.com has a revenue of about $1 USD per day and is worth $453.
Our data shows that the site is hosted in Sunnyvale, US. The website is active on the IP 216.39.57.107 and receives about 32 unique visitors per day.

Website Analysis
Domain Age : 11 Years
Title : Gods Direct Contact
Description : this is the repository of the supreme master ching hais spiritual teachings, featuring the quan yin method of meditation, world-wide public lectures, talks with disciples and media reporters, q&a sessions, and excerpts from the supreme master ching hai news magazine. this site also features the tal
Keywords : paintings, meditation, quan yin method, quanyin, vegetarian, initiation, enlightenment, samadhi, liberation, yoga, shabd yoga, spiritual teachings, light, sound, infinite light, himalaya, living master, wisdom, compassion, love, karma, freebie

Min. Site Value : $360
Max. Site Value : $453
Domain Value : $10
Daily Unique Visitors : 32
Daily Ad Revenue : $1
Alexa Rank : 5,482,645
DMOZ Listing : No
Hosted on : 216.39.57.107
Hosted on C class : 216.39.57
Webserver : YTS/1.17.13
-----------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2011 12:21PM by The Anticult.

Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: April 30, 2011 09:45PM

She also owns another hotel. [lovinghut.at]
Which used to be Austria center for a short while. Now opens for business.
She paid all the hotels/properties (her houses/at least two mansions/villas with pretty view) in CASH, with her followers’ money, of course!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2011 09:52PM by puresoul.

Re: godsimmediatecontact.com Ching Hai censorship
Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: May 01, 2011 08:11AM

The Anticult
As well, entire websites can be automatically downloaded for offline browsing, for free, using software. That can be helpful when the sect is trying to do a cover-up.

Problem : It seems impossible to download a website when it's only on google cache. Apparently it has to be an active website. I'll try to download godsdirectcontact.org next monday, but if someone else can try to, it would be great. Because I'm not sure to succeed. Anyway, it's better if different people have a copy.

Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: May 01, 2011 08:29AM

Ocean_Of_Lies
The Anticult

Problem : It seems impossible to download a website when it's only on google cache. Apparently it has to be an active website. I'll try to download godsdirectcontact.org next monday, but if someone else can try to, it would be great. Because I'm not sure to succeed. Anyway, it's better if different people have a copy.

Why do you want to download godsdirectcontact.org which is just a propaganda pulication?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2011 08:31AM by puresoul.

Date: May 01, 2011 10:30AM

Because the godsimmediatecontact.com website may have been taken offline to hide and conceal false information put out by Ching Hai.
And when/if the website comes back online, it can shown that in fact the Ching Hai organization is aware of the false claims they are making about Ching Hai.

For example, there may have been information about them recruiting Ching Hai unpaid "workers" to travel to other countries. [forum.culteducation.com]
Without proper work visas, moving workers around to different countries, is illegal migrant smuggling. [forum.culteducation.com]

Or they could have been making illegal medical claims on the website.
Many groups take down illegal information on their website, when it is pointed out in other online forums.
For example, if in fact a sect is found to be moving illegal workers to different countries, that is not only a news story, but can be reported to those who monitor those activities.

And if the sect starts to try a cover-up, then it proves they know what they are doing is wrong.
So when the average true believer sect members sees that, they may leave the sect.

Date: May 02, 2011 05:19PM

http:/ /www. contactdirectavecdieu .org is back, and I don't notice any change. It was maybe just a technical problem.

http:/ /www. godsimmediatecontact .com/ is still down.

Posted by: Koldin ()
Date: May 03, 2011 04:30AM

Ocean_Of_Lies
http:/ /www. contactdirectavecdieu .org is back, and I don't notice any change. It was maybe just a technical problem.

http:/ /www. godsimmediatecontact .com/ is still down.

Hi Ocean_Of_Lies,

Most likely these ching hai site shutdowns are not just coincidences as culteducation.com reveals ever more details of this cult. At least one of their sites www.godsdirectcontact.org/ has recently slapped on a disclaimer thus, "Disclaimer:Supreme Master Ching Hai International Association (SMCHIA) does not request or accept any donations. If you have seen an online donation request or have been approached for an online donation please be advised that these persons do not represent SMCHIA".

With such a statement Ka Ching Hai only needs just a handful of people around the world to believe this, initially making them feel comfortable with grandiose spiritual elevation promises, then when fully brainwashed the unsuspecting victims are seduced with promises of high spiritual merit points when they buy all her goods including her overpriced art and jewelry as mentioned in the article below.

Here's the article which i've also sent to the supremeleak site for archiving. Letter To The Editor of The Daily News

The writer of this article may be the same writer of another informative ching hai article The Anticult was refering to in an earlier post.

THE ARTICLE.

Letter to the editor: The Daily’s recent ad promotes controversial cult

My mom's hero donated $880,000 to Bill Clinton in 1996.

Such philanthropy seemed implausible, so I did a little research and asked my mom about this mystery Asian woman—who apparently really loves the Clintons—during winter break. Defensive and fighting back her tears, my mom insisted that "Supreme Master Ching Hai" is the panacea for the scourges of today's society.

The very mention of Ching Hai as the wolfish cult leader she is sent my mom into rage of emotion: this is now her god.
Ching Hai readily accepts this title. She is a Vietnamese vegan who runs a worldwide chain of restaurants called Loving Hut. She lives in a chateau in Europe. She runs a 24-hour television network with programming that's subtitled in 21 languages (the text itself fills more than half of the screen). And she has allegedly sold her bathwater to the highest bidder to drink.

Little else is known about this woman. She is incredibly secretive and she gains followers by promoting her dubious Quan Yin meditation method, not to mention by hawking her overpriced art and jewelry.

I asked my mom, "If you met Supreme Master Ching Hai, what would you say to her?"
"I love you," my mom said without hesitation.
This is worrisome to me. My mom was raised Buddhist and has always been devout. Last year, my mom learned about Ching Hai and for some inexplicable reason, she couldn't see past the hoax of the grimacing woman with Lady Gaga blonde hair or the cartoon animals with word bubbles coming out of their heads saying things like "We pray for your souls. Please don't eat us."

My mom plunged into a period of staying up late at night streaming Ching Hai's videos off the Internet. She stopped going to Buddhist temple. And she bought 50 copies of a Ching Hai children's book called "The Birds in My Life" (a tacky, grammatically unsound scrapbook replete with odes to Ching Hai's poor, poor pet birds) and donated them to the Salt Lake public library system. Needless to say, the library staff never put the books on its shelves.

And Bill Clinton, too, rejected and returned the funds, which were dubiously raised.
Yet the Daily Northwestern's advertising section went ahead and welcomed Supreme Master Ching Hai's ad dollars. On April 26, the first ad was published on page 11 and I immediately contacted the Daily with my concerns. Today, you'll find the ad again. Three more times this quarter.
But, hey, anything for a buck, right?

I am concerned that the Daily published and will continue publishing this ad and I hope that no reasonable student, faculty, or Evanston resident takes the ad seriously. No, you won't save the world if you are vegan. I'm glad to say that my vegan friends at NU don't suffer from the delusion. And you probably won't save the world if you purchase Ching Hai's jewelry or bathwater either.

I want to laugh about all of this. The ad is absurd and the message is sickeningly blithe. But this woman is tearing my family apart under the guise of philanthropy and environmentalism. I cannot stay quiet about this. Even as a member of the Daily staff, I feel compelled to raise this issue.

The fact that the Daily Northwestern, an award-winning student publication at a university that houses one of the leading journalism schools in the nation, continues to run this advertisement is a farce. To do so is to accept and, worse, to promote a known and dangerous cult.

—Dan Tham
Medill sophomore

Date: May 03, 2011 07:17AM

Date: May 03, 2011 07:03PM

Associations linked with Ching Hai, in France since 1996 : [assoc.journal-officiel.gouv.fr]

(addresses in red)

Are SMCH associations in US officially declared?

Page 1 / 1

No d'annonce : 78
Paru le : 01/01/2011

Association : ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE MAITRE SUPREME CHING HAI DE LA COTE D'AZUR.

Identification R.N.A. : W062004479

No de parution : 20110001
Département (Région) : Alpes-Maritimes (Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur)
Lieu parution : Déclaration à la préfecture des Alpes-Maritimes.
Type d'annonce : ASSOCIATION/CREATION

Déclaration à la préfecture des Alpes-Maritimes. ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE MAITRE SUPREME CHING HAI DE LA COTE D’AZUR. Objet : étudier l’art de la méditation par la méthode Guan Yin afin de purifier l’esprit et de développer et cultiver ses dons naturels ; promouvoir l’idée de la fraternité entre les hommes et favoriser l’avancée de la paix dans le monde ; promouvoir l’alimentation végétalienne et initier à la cuisine végétalienne. Siège social : la Dragonnière, 242, avenue Virginie Heriot, 06190 Roquebrune-Cap-Martin [maps.google.fr] (see [forum.culteducation.com]). Date de la déclaration : 22 décembre 2010.

No d'annonce : 2091
Paru le : 15/08/1998

Association : ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE MAITRE SUPREME CHING HAI.
No de parution : 19980033
Département (Région) : Seine-Saint-Denis (Île-de-France)
Lieu parution : Déclaration à la sous-préfecture du Raincy.
Type d'annonce : ASSOCIATION/MODIFICATION

Déclaration à la sous-préfecture du Raincy. Ancien titre : ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE SUMA CHING HAI. Nouveau titre : ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE MAITRE SUPREME CHING HAI. Siège social : 11, avenue des Champs-Fleuris, 93330 Neuilly-sur-Marne [maps.google.fr]. Date de la déclaration : 16 juillet 1998.

No d'annonce : 422
Paru le : 18/07/1998

Association : ASSOCIATION DE MEDITATION DE MAITRE CHING HAI WU SHANG SHIH EN FRANCE.
No de parution : 19980029
Département (Région) : Maine-et-Loire (Pays-de-la-Loire)
Lieu parution : Déclaration à la sous-préfecture de Cholet.
Type d'annonce : ASSOCIATION/DISSOLUTION/RECTIFICATIF

Déclaration à la sous-préfecture de Cholet. ASSOCIATION DE MEDITATION DE MAITRE CHING HAI WU SHANG SHIH EN FRANCE. Siège social : 11, rue d’Amboise, 49300 Cholet. [maps.google.fr] Date de la déclaration : 23 avril 1998.
(Cette insertion rectifie l’annonce no 870, parue au Journal officiel no 20, du 16 mai 1998, page 2268.)

No d'annonce : 1944
Paru le : 06/06/1998

Association : ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE SUMA CHING HAI.
No de parution : 19980023
Département (Région) : Seine-Saint-Denis (Île-de-France)
Lieu parution : Déclaration à la sous-préfecture du Raincy.

Déclaration à la sous-préfecture du Raincy. ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE SUMA CHING HAI. Siège social : tour Tokyo, 20, avenue d’Ivry, appartement 2162, 75013 Paris. Transféré ; nouvelle adresse : 11, avenue des Champs-Fleuris, 93330 Neuilly-sur-Marne. Date de la déclaration : 22 avril 1998.

No d'annonce : 870
Paru le : 16/05/1998

Association : ASSOCIATION DE MEDIATION DE MAITRE CHING HAI WU SHANG SHIH EN FRANCE.
No de parution : 19980020
Département (Région) : Maine-et-Loire (Pays-de-la-Loire)
Lieu parution : Déclaration à la sous-préfecture de Cholet.
Type d'annonce : ASSOCIATION/DISSOLUTION

Déclaration à la sous-préfecture de Cholet. ASSOCIATION DE MEDIATION DE MAITRE CHING HAI WU SHANG SHIH EN FRANCE. Siège social : 11, rue d’Amboise, 49300 Cholet. Date de la déclaration : 23 avril 1998.

No d'annonce : 1966
Paru le : 06/12/1997

Association : ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE SUMA CHING HAI
No de parution : 19970049
Département (Région) : Paris (Île-de-France)
Lieu parution : Déclaration à la préfecture de police.
Type d'annonce : ASSOCIATION/MODIFICATION/RECTIFICATIF

Déclaration à la préfecture de police. Nouveau titre : ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE SUMA CHING HAI. Fusion des associations : ASSOCIATIONS INTERNATIONALES DE MEDIATION DE MAITRE SUPREME CHING HAI, CENTRE DE PARIS et ASSOCIATION DE MEDITATION DE MAITRE CHING HAI WU SHANG SHIH, EN FRANCE. Siège social : tour Tokyo, apprtement 2162, 20, avenue d’Ivry, 75013 Paris. Date de la déclaration : 9 mai 1997.
(Cette insertion rectifie l’annonce no 1616, parue au Journal officiel no 23, du 7 juin 1997, page 2550.)

No d'annonce : 1616
Paru le : 07/06/1997

Association : ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE SUMA CHING HAI.
No de parution : 19970023
Département (Région) : Paris (Île-de-France)
Lieu parution : Déclaration à la préfecture de police.

Déclaration à la préfecture de police. Ancien titre : . Fusion des associations : LES ORGANISATIONS INTERNATIONALES DE MEDITATION DE MAITRE SUPREME CHING HAI, CENTRE DE PARIS et L’ORGANISATION DE MEDITATION DE MAITRE CHING HAI WU SHANG SHIH, EN FRANCE. Nouveau titre : ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE DE SUMA CHING HAI. Siège social : tour Tokyo (appartement 2162), 20, avenue d’Ivry, 75013 Paris. Date de la déclaration : 9 mai 1997.

Page 1 / 1

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2011 07:32PM by Ocean_Of_Lies.

Current Page: 29 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.