Current Page: 9 of 24
Re: The Christ Family
Posted by: inthewind ()
Date: October 05, 2009 11:40PM

I know the "welsh" brother and he wouldn't have someone call him "master". I believe that people really twist things around. The brothers and sisters I know are beautiful. We have all made mistakes but are learning to love God and love one another as He wants us to, as is true of everyone else. Amen said that everyone in this world is saved by Grace and Mercy and that means we are all equal. There have been some very false statements on the internet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: October 06, 2009 01:17AM

in the wind,,,,i know nicholas too..why dont you ask marium why she doesnt bring her kids to hemet.. why dont you ask them what they think of amen,,ask maries three girls why they hate the brothers..mind controll is an insidius tool,,these people will see only what they have been programed to see no matter how bad it gets,,its all they got left so please for the love of god lay off with the defence trip try tsking a look around you if your mind will still function on its own,,which i dobt it ...you are lost in the wind.. wind wont help you now. i am not an outsider makeing up stuff i saw it i am strong i am right they have been skrewed up for years now.... stop the madness now you guys have nothing to give anyone so give it up.

Date: October 06, 2009 02:29AM

I think that "Every knee shall bow" shows that God won't stop loving us no matter what we have gone through. I can't stop loving Amen. He has been good to me. Yes, there were times when he got mad at me. There were times that I got mad at my kids. There were times that I didn't like the way Amen acted. There were times I didn't like the way my kids acted. That doesn't mean I stop loving them. I just visited Amen, and there was nothing weird happening. I felt so blessed being there. It was like the old robe days that I remember when it felt good being around Amen and brothers and sisters. I'll be glad when all the weird stuff that happens in this world is gone: when we all will be made right with God. I didn't feel like there was any "mind control" when I was there either. I'm sorry that you did.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 06, 2009 02:47AM

Inthewind:

You seem to be in denial, unwilling to deal with the facts.

And your posts are always apologies defending the group no matter how outrageous or destructive the behavior reported here.

Date: October 06, 2009 06:24AM

I find it hard to believe that everything is "fact". Some comments on another sight were definitely untrue, yet they were portrayed as factual by someone who wasn't even there.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 06, 2009 07:01AM

inthewind:

There have been posts here made by people that say they directly witnessed the abuses and destructive behavior within the group.

But you seem unwilling to deal with that in any way, shape or form.

Date: October 06, 2009 08:42AM

This woman-Ithink is a typical example of a sister in the christ family..they live in la la land. everything is so beautifull so spiritual..and what is scary is that they will go along with whatever as long as they think that amen will bless them for their total acceptance. this is confused with faith just as amen is confused with God .I realy would not care if it only affected the audlt members but it doesnt..there is a meriad of inocent victims and the more that the truth is shed on their crimes the better off we will all be.. doest she read the other posts..the children of members that gave their babies away as part of their liquidation..these people are real ...their pain and confusion is real ... there is a vast pool of resentment that has built up over the years and the thousands of people that have been ripped off in so many ways...somebody has to pay and i hope that i can contribute in this exposure. I do not forgive them for anything they have done I do not accept that it was done for my good at all Only to some false prophit that has sat back and called us all chumps.

Date: October 15, 2009 10:40PM

The `christ family` has destroyed many lives and families. Anyone with half a brain can see what a twisted man Lightning amen is. He professes `No KSM (killing,sex,materialism) yet he allows the `brothers` to mate with their woman, has a different woman stay in his house every night, has plenty of money and has a conviction for weapons possession. He is also a convicted child molester. If you ask any of the so called brothers and sisters about this. they will say that Jesus was falsely accused too. The thing is is that Charles McHugh a.k.a. lightning amen is actually guilty of these crimes. The people in this cult need to take off their blindfolds and see this man for what he really is. A FRAUD.
For anyone who wants to see his previous convictions, just do a defendant search on the Riverside Circuit Court.
Personally, my wife was a member of this cult in the late 70s and early 80s. When I met her she seemed to be very happy to be away from this cult. Within the last few years however she has been in constant contact with amen and some of the brothers. This has pushed our marriage to the brink of divorce.
If I accidently put my arm around her when we are sleeping she will hit,push or yell at me. THAT IS WRONG.
On another note: I am very interested in the posting about charlie being in jail again. Could you please elaborate on this matter. Hopefully I can get my wife to see the truth about this man and believe in the only true God. Thank you in advance and may Gods light shine down upon your face.

Date: October 15, 2009 10:47PM

Sorry cccccccc that message was meant to be posted

Date: October 16, 2009 12:23AM

true beleiver-I just received a privattte mmessage from some idiot still defending charlie, she or he wants me to clarify why i said i thought charlie was probably back in jail ---well i dont know, maybe because of his past criminal history ,you know the hemet bust growing and selling pot, lightining bolts again,eluding justice,several fire arms, have hiim explain that,oh. and the meth i hear jesus always did meth speed . maybe you have just been smoking crack again or maybe you refuse to look around but you guys are as far from jesus as you can get,as a matter of fact you seem to be the "other guy " So next time you talk to that shriveled up imposter why dont you ask him why he engages in things that he preaches against. that would be a good question dont you think?

Current Page: 9 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.