Current Page: 8 of 24
Re: The Christ Family
Posted by: inthewind ()
Date: October 04, 2009 04:34AM

The faith of those around Amen helps strengthen my own faith. It also helps filter some of the negative comments posted here. I never saw any molesting when I was around him and kids. I enjoyed visiting everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RLF ()
Date: October 04, 2009 10:49AM

I have seen 2 then 3 pass through Redding California in the last month and a half. All of them came off the Bus. The older members are paired with recent converts. They told me there are about 40 members in Hemet. If you do not read, you will be deceived.

Of course Jesus says : “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.
26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Matthew 24

Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: October 04, 2009 12:39PM

why dont you go live with them then .... be just another one of their whores ,bring your kids oh yeah ,only the girls.

Date: October 04, 2009 12:46PM

Ive seen 5 in Redding California in the last month and a half

Date: October 04, 2009 10:36PM

rlf... what so now they are quoting scripture...probibly cause charlie is back in jail...no script booo hoo

Posted by: ccccccc ()
Date: October 05, 2009 06:56AM

My dad was a member of this cult in the late 70s and on. He passed away yesterday from a drug overdose after a long battle with addiction. My mom lost my brother and I because of this cult and I wasn't raised with them. They did keep another brother and sister of mine. We've been in touch for many years, my sister and I are quite close. She and my mom are devastated by his passing. I'd like to talk to other adult children of the "Christ Family" about their experiences, especially those who were given away because the cult was more important than them.

Date: October 05, 2009 11:11AM

cccccccccc......i am sorry about your dad. what was his name,what did they call him. that has got to be the worst way to go especially for those that love you. mostly because they choose it. This is the christ familys legacy. ... it makes no scents...you and all the children that were farmed out ...are trully the victims of this vile fraud....I am so sorry that you did not have a chance to know what a family is supposed to feel like....where they care for you first. before anything else before anybody else...the family always talked love this and love that...but love scared them amen cant stand the compitition....give everything away,,empty your mind...empty your soul....It sounds like your mom is there for you now maybe you can help her...the family is like a bad,,addictive drug...help her to turn away ,,i know she wasnt there for you,,perhaps you can show her what love really is....your friend maggie

Date: October 05, 2009 02:01PM

marrgaret

No, they did not quote scripture.

One was quite old with a welsh accent, traveling with a much younger girl.

The others were an older woman who said she was in the family back years ago, left and worked in the media, then has come back.

One who did not talk much had red hair with a gotte like beard with a faded lightening amen t- shirt

The 3rd was a recent convert with brown hair and a beard also.

Although they did not say, I believe they were all heading north to Mt. Shasta, as a friend said they came to their Church in Shasta Lake City looking for money for a hotel.

Date: October 05, 2009 02:13PM

Also my friends in the Shasta Lake City Church said the younger girl would refer to the old one with the welsh accent as "Master". He got quite angry when the Pastor of the church would not give him money, and called him "Satan".

Date: October 05, 2009 02:54PM

The old one had a huge grey beard. I hope can be of any help to those affected by this sad deception...

Current Page: 8 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.