Current Page: 23 of 24
Re: The Christ Family
Posted by: Thnx ()
Date: June 14, 2022 12:23AM

I heard about it on the news a couple days ago.
I hope the police report is found.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 14, 2022 12:24AM

Yes

Date: June 14, 2022 12:26AM

It has been a real struggle.

Re: Christ Family
Date: June 14, 2022 12:31AM

Yes, they are still in Hemet and surrounding area at different residences.

Posted by: Noshoes2 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 03:39PM

I am very closely following this story.

It appears that some of our quotes and stories are making national news, specifically daily mail. They are being published with out any warning. Seeing your story, your life in the news can be very triggering.

If anyone is having any issues with this please look into the International Cultic Studies Association for resources. They have many resources available [www.icsahome.com].

Also if there is anyone with information do contact the investigators working on this case. There are details of this case that maybe some of us know that may be helpful and we just don't know it. We each may have a piece of the puzzle. Please reach out to them.
coldcaseunit@oag.texas.gov

Posted by: Noshoes2 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 03:47PM

...... I am happy my entire quote was not published at least.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2022 03:49PM by Noshoes2.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 14, 2022 08:26PM

Hi Everyone,

Christ Family is prominently mentioned in two articles that appeared yesterday.

New York Post [nypost.com]

Daily Mail [www.dailymail.co.uk]

The Daily Mail quoted this thread at length. No one was contacted about this at the Cult Education Institute.

The New York Post did contact the Cult Education Institute for comment.

There is a directory of counseling professionals available through the Cult Education Institute. These professionals have specific experience helping former cult members in recovery and affected families.

See [www.culteducation.com]

In my opinion the Christ Family is directly linked to the murders and the disappearance of the baby cited in the articles.

Of course diehard loyalists quoted by the Daily Mail continue to deny everything and defend the group. The same pattern of denial and IMO lying by Christ Family loyalists can be seen on this thread.

Hopefully there will be justice for the young couple that was murdered.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2022 08:30PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 15, 2022 05:05AM

Hi everyone,

If anyone is interested in speaking out publicly about Christ Family, Lightening Amen and what life was like within the group, or for families affected by the group, please let me know. There are news outlets that would be willing to report your personal accounts.

I believe that the group is linked to the Clouse murders.

In my opinion, based upon the group's history and emerging facts, they are most probably directly responsible for the deaths of Harold Clouse and Tina Clouse.

There is no statute of limitations for the crime of murder.

Whoever attempted to recruit Harold and Tina Clouse, took their car and baby knows why they were killed and who murdered them.

Hopefully, those responsible for destroying this family will be exposed and held accountable.

Posted by: AJ7757 ()
Date: June 15, 2022 10:31AM

Out of curiosity does anyone who was involved with this organization during this time period know who 'Sister Susan' was?

Since the leader of this group died in 2010 'Sister Susan' is the only other official name from this group that is attached to this case. Someone who knows something about the identity of her could be a place to start. Probably a good chance she isn't alive anymore either but you never know.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2022 11:01AM by AJ7757.

Re: Christ Family
Date: June 16, 2022 10:50AM

Thanks, Thnx, for letting me know that some Christ Family pockets still reside within the Hemet and surrounding area of California.

Related to my search for my blood brother Chris, he changed his name to Samual III when he joined the Christ Family. Do (or can), and if so, is it common, for members of the Christ Family to change their name more than once? Or do they, once having taken a new name upon joining the Christ Family, retain that name throughout their involvement?

Current Page: 23 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.