Current Page: 22 of 24
Re: The Christ Family
Posted by: hurtdeeply ()
Date: May 08, 2020 09:03PM

Thnx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was a member of this group.

Glad you got away. it still has my mind warped, and hope your mind did not get as deep as mine. The thoughts was coming in this morning what if. i pray the what ifs are bs, i still can't be sure, but don't let your mind be tricked like mine was into going and finding them after 27 years. In a way glad i did to see but.

Yeah i'm not the sharpest so look beyond grammer,puntuation, spelling, yeah.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: hurtdeeply ()
Date: December 29, 2020 10:02PM

Any body out there? It seems that somebody that The Almighty has shown so much can not possibly deny Him. This is real, and has nothing to do with one that says do this way today and that way is now ok. Bull dung!

1Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.

4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts.

6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Malachi 3:1-6

Is someone out there anywhere that can share experience strenth and hope that is getting them thru. every day The Almighty is on my mind all day every day.
i thank The Almighty for allowing me to be duped by these people.Since being away from them for 27 years brought me closer to Him.Contact me here in Yeshua's Mighty Name.

Posted by: CuriousMe123 ()
Date: April 29, 2021 05:05AM

So I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say here but let's give it a shot. First off I had no idea that this "Christ Family" thing was so big, I just thought I had a very unorthodox childhood, but then somebody showed me this, and I kinda freaked out and started screenshotting all the stories on here and sent them to my mom like WTF? So here goes...I am a child of parents who were a part of the "Christ Family"they met in the 1990's and then I believe the story goes that my mom needed a purpose in life, my dad just got out of the military, they got hooked up with the white robes and the rest is history! I was born in '99, lived in NM during the first years of my life. My parents lived at "the sanctuary" aka "The Land" in NM during and a little bit after the pregnancy of both me and my brother, who are a few years apart in age. My mother says that there were no mirrors, no running toilets, all the women were the ones who cooked and cleaned while the men got high and drank beer, my mother didn't even know what her own face looked like for years while they lived out there, talk about stripping ones identity from them. There was never any violence or anything like that but I still do not agree with how things were ran, by the means of people trying to control others. There were two main people who ran the place Flo and Cap, and from my reading I now know that cap meant captain. I was very young when we lived up there but I remember that there were always kids running around having fun, alot of us are still really great friend and keep it touch and actually still live in the same town as each other. We do not go up to "the sanctuary" anymore, all the laughter and good times will cease to exist up there ever again. Cap had since died in the late 1990s I believe, I'm not sure if I ever even met the man, but Flo is still there with all her craziness and strictness. "The Sanctuary" from my time being there was a positive experience because I've made lifelong friends, but I do not agree with the extent that Flo and Cap went through to try and oppress women! And again I was so young living up there that I was mainly blind to everything that didn't involve playing or eating, haha. So more could of gone on that I don't know of or have yet been told about, but maybe new things will come to light one day. We lived in NM/CO until I was about 4-5 years old then we packed up one day and moved to Hemet, Ca. I was homeschooled from grades 1st to 6th so I was home everyday all day. My parents separated just about the same time as we moved to Ca, I still have yet to ask either of my parents why things didn't work out, I guess I'm just scared of the answer because I don't want to look at either of them differently, like if one wasn't faithful to the other or something like that, it really would break my heart... But anyways my parents lived in different houses now about 5-10 miles away from each other. And again I was homeschooled, my mother was busy going to college and working jobs so my dad is the one who mainly taught me and my older brother. I really enjoyed spending time with my dad, we would garden, go motorcycle riding, go to lakes it really was always a blast with him! Now back at my mom's house was a different story, she kinda bounced from guy to guy and she finally ended up on a real winner *sense the sarcasm*. I hated this man, he was a loud mean annoying drunk. Who treated us kids like shit, but he worked, and my mom was struggling raising 2 kids on her own, she herself was very young when she had my brother only 18 years old. So I can't blame her for her decisions. Eventually this dude who we will call "dick" knocked up my mom (he lied to her and said he is not able to get her pregnant because of some medical thing or some BS like that) 9 months later she popped out a 10 pound baby boy, ouch! She met this man through the "Christ family" it took her about 8 years and moving to another state to finally leave this man..I hated him and still do till this day... Anyways So in hemet as a kid we would go over to this place that was right in town and it was like 3 properties/yards all made into one giant compound and it was fittingly called "The Yard". There were always lots of people, men and women in these white robes with White cloths covering their heads they would play jazz music all day and play pool. Women would garden, prepare meals and do the cleaning. I always had lots of other kids to play with and fresh fruit to eat, it really was a blissful time until now as an adult I look back and I remember things that just don't add up. Being a kid I just wanted to have fun and love and be loved. I thought it was normal to be around 20+ people all the time and for them to wear nothing but white everyday.I thought that's what everybody did. I was too young to think that there was any other way to live. But there is one major thing that even as a child I knew was weird and I could never understand it, I am seriously considering going to get hypno therapy to try and remember things but then again, I think I'm scared of what I'll find hiding in my own mind... So I'm just going to start ranting on about things I remember because it might just help me... The major thing that even a kid could realize was wrong was this.... so there's this dude right, he has long white hair and a beard and for some odd reason everybody calls him "Amen" or "PaPa" as children we are taught that there is a god, that specific God is usually the one our parents believe in, my parents were christian so therefore I got taught about a big man up past the clouds who "loves everybody". So how in the heck could some random dude self dub and turn into God when he was like 20 years old. I was always a very independent child and I called BS and didn't believe in any of that crap I believed in aliens and ghosts before I even fathomed a god. Today my religion is still that I believe in nothing, yet everything at the same time, there is no right religion as long as you're not hurting yourself or anybody else, being a good person means more than any theoretical idea! So back to the dude with the beard. Everybody, and by everybody I mean the "brothers" and "sister's" called him "Amen", he got served food first before anyone else, never cleaned or did anything he did not wish to do (I never saw that man wash one of his own dishes, he has women slaves to do everything for him so why would he?)he had the nicest car under it's own parking tent, he was the only one with his own house and shower, there was an outside shower with a dinky curtain for anyone else. I hated even talking to this man, I could not fathom why all these people think this guy is god, and a 7 year old kid can see right through his BS. I think my brain blocked everything out for the most part but there is one thing I never forgot... There was another property maybe about 10ish miles away from "the yard" it was called "the barn" it has a big red barn on the property, a regular house which if I remember correctly two "sister's" shared, and looking back they even shared a bed, maybe they were just lesbos who knows? But anyways there were also 3 really nice rv trailer things all lined up in a row, I remember one day it was me and three other little girls over at "the barn" we were playing and having a good time then "amen" called us into the middle trailer. I can barely remember what happened, I remember all of us standing there while he preached about how the naked body is holy and that he's going to choose one of us to share it with I remember him yelling at us "were gonna go into that room and take both of our cloths off" and then something like it would be easier if we were willing and choose who would go, I think at this point we were all terrified and I think that's where my memory cuts out, the next thing I remember is I was outside now, I'm not sure where the other girls are if I'm the one who left the trailer and there still in there or if they were the ones who left and I got stuck in that trailer. This is why I want to do hypo therapy so I can remember, but I don't really think I even want to know.... I remember my friends getting taken away by CPS they were in and out of foster homes for years because of this horrible man, I believe he abused all of us, and who knows even how many times it happened....
Also this fucker had his own house at "the yard" I remember that nobody was allowed in there unless granted permission, "amen" and the lady of his choosing spent nights in there. I barely even remember the time I went into the house, I was excited because I felt special for being able to go in, I remember how clean and neat everything was, I believe sister's would be punished if everything wasn't perfect all the time. I can't say for certain what happened in that house because I just can't remember it, all I can remember is closed curtains on every single window and a mini waterfall thing that you see in spas...
Another thing that I remember is all of us kids were helping to dig a hole that we kept getting told "we're digging to China" we were bored kids with nowhere to go or anything else to do so digging to China sounded like loads of fun! So we dug and dug for days and made a huge hole! Big enough for someone to fit in it! And deep enough to where you wouldn't smell them. One day the hole was just covered with no tree planted no nothing there and at the time I didn't even think two thoughts of it but a few years ago, now that I'm grown, I'm almost certain they placed a body or something into that hole, I'm considering going to CA and digging in that same spot because I can remember exactly where it was done... Who tells kids that they're digging to China and then days after them digging you just go and cover up the hole with nothing to put in it? BS!
Third thing I slightly remember is singing, it was either an once a month or a once a week thing but everybody would gather together and sing these songs written by one of the sisters named chris, "amen" would never attended these. I was always too shy to sing even though you wouldn't be able to hear my voice amongst 30 others, so I never sang I would just pretend to so I wouldn't get in trouble one part I always remembered for some reason was "live a life full of love, and joy truth and peach, always keep your heart open to receive", and they would always end it with a song called"it's time to go" which I recall being very catchy actually, so nothing to horrible with this memory just a bunch of people in white singing, yah know usual cult activities, haha. Also back at "the yard" us kids would be awarded these big chalky things that I would hope were vitamins(we weren't allowed candy so this was the closest thing to it and we loved/hated these things), if we went up to "amens" house and sang to one of the sisters. They really like singing I guess!
Okay and now to mention a few things that I read in the 22 pages of testimonies- I do not remember exactly who said what and I don't really want to go back to every single page and read all the posts again so I'm just gonna make my connections to you guys based on what I remember reading.
@thefissher - You mentioned a boy named Eman, that is Flo's son, one of four boys that she had, to ease your mind all of the boys are doing amazing, Eman is actually a very successful bio engineer or something crazy like that! I've seen all the boys within the past few years and their doing good(: they're all actually some of the kids I grew up with. I believe it was also you who mentioned a little girl from Uvalde, Tx. Her name is Amber, daughter of Miriam and Johnathan, she is still in TX and has a daughter of her own, she has had on and off drug problems but we all still love her very much the last time I saw her/spoke with her sadly was in 2017, and I really hope she's doing okay, its hard to get ahold of her.
@Marrgaret- I knew marie's three girls, she actually has a fourth girl that moved away long ago, I remember that they all had their own mental issues with what happened to them, they were much older than me but when we would hang out I remember them always being a bit odd, but it's not their fault, last time I saw one of them or Marie has been over 10 years.
@Sheila- So the stephanie you mention has to be the same one who had a daughter name Kayla and son named (if I remember correctly) Johnathan, both kids were around my age and we would play together all the time, poor Kayla had really bad pigeon toes so she actually had to wear these shoe brace things to straighten her out, they were such a sweet family, I believe that Stephanie was more into "The Christ Family" than Jerry was, I remember that he was a tall man with red hair and red beard, nice guy(: I actually remember the day she decided to change her name, being a kid I though it was so weird and wrong that she would change her name and try to become a different person, I believe jerry could feel his wife slipping away from him, I hope they gave up that lifestyle and learned to be happy, I actually have many memories with that family. One time when "dick" was being drunk and abusive to my mom Jerry and Steph actually opened their home to me my mom and my little brother (my older brother was at my dad's at the time) I will be forever grateful of them being so kind to us. then towards the end of things when Steph changed her name and everything, I accidently got Kayla in trouble because I showed her this fun game website where you could play dress up and change makeup and fun little girl things like that, apparently playing dress up online is the most evil thing (more evil than abusing little girls apparently). I felt really bad for getting her in trouble, I really had no idea that would happen. Oh and I always thought Johnathan was a cutie haha. I would love to get in touch with either of those kids and see how their lives turned out, I hope their doing okay!

Well guys I guess that's all I have for now, except I want to end it on that I remember the day "Amen" died, when I was told he passed I was relieved, relived that I would never have to return to "the yard" or anywhere else like that again, a 10 year old kid happy that someone died, now how fucked up is that.. Now that should tell all you people out there who believe he was actually a good person and the people who actually believed he was god, that Charles Mchugh was no more than a mortal human being who caused pain, suffering, and sexually abused children oh and of course shot up meth, as all gods do. I always wondered how they got the money for all the properties and cars and nice houses and everything they had, now I know that it was drugs and guns. Btw I never knew this was considered a cult, or anything more than a bunch of hippies hanging out, my parents never led me to think it was anything bad, they were blinded by their faith and for that they are forgiven, but one thing that hurts me is not being able to let them know how negatively I believe this has affected my life without me or them even knowing it. I thought this was like a short lived thing with just these people, not a thing that's been happening since the 70s with thousands of people taking part. How could somebody be so lost in life to think that some dude who just did a bunch of drugs in the desert for a few days and comes out thinking he's God and then just start doing whatever he says? If anyone reads this please just let me know or if you know anything that could help spark my memory more it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time and I also want to say that my heart goes out to every single person and child who was affected by this group, especially to all the kids who got left behind by parents or the ones who didn't get left but got abused instead. You are a beautiful human being and what happened to you in the past wasn't your fault and there are lots of us here to stand together. May Charles McHugh never rest in peace and I hope he burns in hell for all eternity, with bullet ants covering his whole body.

Posted by: AllanS ()
Date: May 28, 2021 07:53AM

Does anyone have information about blueflame47 (aka Terraforming)? They're based out of Bixby, Oklahoma

Posted by: Thnx ()
Date: July 14, 2021 11:51AM

I walked with a brother Greg from Spokane. He had his name changed to Matthew. I met him in West Palm Beach in 1980 and some time around April of that year I happened to walk with him and another from Indiana to Spokane. That was the year Mt. St. Helens erupted. He was very sad after he tried to connect with his wife who wouldn’t let him see his daughter. We went from there to Seattle and that was the last I saw of him. I heard later that he was hit by a car while walking. He was a beautiful soul and a pleasure to walk with.

Posted by: pherron ()
Date: April 19, 2022 08:28PM

Hi Mark, I too, was in CF. After all these years to find this blog. I thought maybe I had met some aliens. I had a Bible once, that said any believer is an alien. I thought that right since others didn’t get it. But I wasn’t a good example, kind of like the rest of the world and other CF members.
I hope I’m not too late to converse with someone that had the experience.
I don’t know how the site works, so I’ll give you my email.
(Deleted for user safety. All are welcome to use CEIs private messaging. --Moderators)

Message Board Rules

Don't post any contact information without specific permission in advance from a moderator. Contact information posted without permission will be deleted.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2022 06:55AM by corboy.

Re: Christ Family
Date: May 15, 2022 11:03AM

I am looking for my brother. His true name was Chris (Christopher) but he took the name "Samual the III" when he joined the Christ Family in September 1983. He also went by the name "Sam." He was in Groton, Connecticut (it's adjacent to New London, Connecticut) when he met up with a group from the Christ Family. I have not seen him since.

I searched for my brother in the late 80's and through the 90's,long before this
forum was operating. Eventually I stopped after no success and have been living with his loss like one would with a military soldier who was MIA. It's been years.

I was thrilled to have recently discovered this forum and am opening up my search for my brother. I know he took the name Samual the III because the only contact my family received was a letter from him months after he left wherein he indicated his new name. I recall that letter having been sent from an unspecified province in Mexico. Based on my previous searches many years ago, I had reason to believe that he might had been living in either New Mexico or Colorado with someone named Maria. But I was unable to confirm this status.

I know it's been many many years since he joined the Christ Family and I anticipate that he may no longer be alive because he and I were close and, were he alive, I am confident that if he was no longer in the Christ Family, he would have gotten in contact with me. All said, I would so appreciate any information or if anyone had traveled with him along their own way within the Christ Family.

Date: May 16, 2022 01:18AM

Hi All,

Is there still a loosely organized or residual group of the Christ Family in Temecula, California? I understand that the "headquarters" moved from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Temecula in 2003. Although a long time past, I'm wondering if something is still at play there.

Date: May 16, 2022 03:46AM

Correction: I meant Hemet, California (not Temecula) in my previous post.
So is there still a residual Christ Family group in Hemet, CA?

Posted by: Boey79 ()
Date: June 11, 2022 01:34AM

Just curious if anyone heard any stories back in 81 about a couple being murdered in Texas, and their infant daughter being taken and given to a church in Arizona. The daughter was just found alive and well. The story the family members and folks at the church in Arizona tell stink of this cults involvement. Sister Susan called the parents of the deceased from LA and said their family members joined their church and no longer wanted to see them, and she wanted to return their car for money. At the church in Arizona they went on about the no leather, vegetarian stuff. Exactly what I've been reading here. It's blatantly obvious somebody in the cult beat the father to death and strangled the mother. How else would they end up with the infant, the car, and God knows what else. Sadly their stupidity of contacting the parents about returning the car didn't get them the punishment they deserved. Hopefully somebody heard something or saw something or just wants to come clean themselves.

Current Page: 22 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.