Current Page: 21 of 24
Re: The Christ Family
Posted by: ohjohn ()
Date: October 25, 2016 09:41PM

Wouldn't know for sure. I do have a picture in my mind , If it be your dad Greg would love to view a portrait of him. Could tell you of my experience and some of what we all talked about. it's been over 40 yrs. ago. Somedays it feels like yesterday

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pherron ()
Date: February 13, 2018 07:33AM

Hi, I came across this site about a year ago and ran with Lightening Amen and about 7 brothers and sisters 44 years ago. Today while listening to Dr Bruce Lipton and The Biology of Belief Full Lecture I came back to this site for some reason. Your: Date: May 23, 2011 05:55AM blog and thought I would write this. I too found the "KSM", which I was living prior to meeting the Christ Family seemed
Biblical or aligned with what spiritual readings I had endeavoured. I don't know if you will ever read this but just thought I would comment. Check out Dr Bruce Lipton if you get a change, he too talks about heaven on Earth, as well as Gregg Braden and Dr Joe Dispenza. I believe we are evolving into "KSM" the one, Omni, Omni, Omni to you and all!!

Posted by: jrushing ()
Date: March 27, 2018 01:33PM

I recently came across this forum and after reading some of the posts, I felt compelled to comment. Wow! A blast from the past indeed. I traveled with the Christ family back in the 70's and early 80's. Spent many years on the road, bare feet, white robe, and in faith. I too had the opportunity to meet many wonderful brothers and sisters including Aaron, Barry, Michael, Rachel, Margaret, Abraham, Anthony, Gene, Stuart, William, Joseph, Sarah, and Becky....There were so many. Like sonshineshell, I did not spend a lot of time in camps or on buses. Most of the time was spent in the wind. I lived the keys (no ksm). I guess my experience was quite different. I was never made to do anything, or to think in any specific way. During my years in the robe, I experienced many spiritual events that cannot be summed up to coincidence. I was aware of my surroundings and witnessed these events with my own eyes. I witnessed brothers and sisters giving of themselves to those in need. Such as giving monies (that were given to us:)) to a single mom for groceries, to a brother getting attacked by brutes that resulted in fixing his bad back. I witnessed a brother bring a man back from the brink of suicide one night at a rest area in New Mexico. So many memories! Maybe some brothers and sisters went gaga over Lightning Amen? I can only speak for myself. When I met him at the camp in Blythe, along the Colorado River, I just saw another brother. I didn't hang out long. I was walking in faith, not to the instructions of any one person. I just wanted to take this opportunity to give thanks to all those that put up with all my questions and kept me company along those many long roads. I did not personally leave any children to join, but my heart goes out to the families and members thereof who have been so negatively affected by the group. Truly, it was never my intention to hurt anyone. I too believe that those who truly seek the truth will find it. I guess in the end, I still have faith, still give thanks, try to forgive, and still vegetarian :) I was vegetarian before the robe :) Peace out!

Posted by: homesjeff ()
Date: March 19, 2019 03:34AM

A member RON Builtl a custon "Lighting Amen" 1974 virago 700 motorcycle in memory of the group. I bought it about 17 yrs ago from him. still own it. It ran when parked 2 yrs ago had motor knock ...I'm looking for a good motor rebuilder in my area... I wanted to post this because I'm sure some wondering about the bike it is show room condition many loved looking at the bike..it should be where people can view it I'm not far from Hemet.. Yes it is the black bike with lighting bolts on the tank and AMEN also dont know how to put up a photo but may figure it out some day Best to all. FYI not a member of them..I just have the bike.

Posted by: homesjeff ()
Date: March 19, 2019 05:44AM

oops the bike is a 1984 i mis typed the year of it..the terrif bike ...in 1984,86,86 harley put a terrif on foreigon bike non over 700 cc could be imported into the us..so yamaha took their 750 cc bike re sleved it to 699ccs under the terrif law....History google it!!!

Posted by: hurtdeeply ()
Date: May 05, 2019 08:50PM

The question what if always comes to mind and it hurts deeply. I seen many miraculous events when I was in the robe that made me believe. Had been living on the streets since age of 15 met family at 17. Its hard to say Charles was not Yeshua still today because of the what if in my mind. wasn't around in the meth and drinking days thank the Almighty Creator.

Some day all this pain of emotional and mental anguish will be gone. Sure I could see a doc and get on meds but I don't trust them and I don't do drugs or booze. The suffering will be like a blink of an eye in eternity. Have not went to a doc in over 40 years, Yesua the Great Doctor takes care of my health. Still living no ksm, every thing belongs to the Almighty. The vehicles, home, every thing belongs to Him.

So sorry for the things that others have witnessed especially the children and will be praying for you. Be Blessed by the Almighty in the name of Yeshua King of kings and Lord of lords.

Date: May 10, 2019 08:42PM

It was 27 years that I had not seen or heard from the family. In that time I had been searching for them and the Truth. All I had was the Bible, and by the time we met again I knew the Word after studying for 27 years. When we me and son walked into the yard, the red flags went up. They wasn't in robes and bare feet, some wearing leather shoes even lightning was wearing nikes.

During that 27 years studying the Bible, in the last chapter of the old testament in Malachi it said,( For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.) Malachi 3:6. Even though the red flags went up I still wanted to believe. So I sewed up a robe and hit the wind. Would go out for a couple weeks at a time and back to Hemet. A certain sister always seemed upset when I would come walking back into the yard, like I was suppose to stay in the wind. One day a brother said that aint right he gave us his money, and being treated like that.

One day I was sitting talking to another brother, and he told me lightning had been the one to stick a needle in his arm, That blew me away, I was like WHAT!? Then when I was out in the wind one time a guy was calling lightning white lightning, it seemed at the time, he called him that because of the robes, but then he explained. It was because lightning made meth.

My son had sighned his car over to them, and was in the wind. Then on thanksgiving I called wife, and told her he was in the wind and if she had heard from him. She told me he was there with her at home. So I asked to talk to him, and he told me about the miracle that got home about 2,500 back home.

I started thinking I have got to get his car back to him. So I told them I need the title back, so I could take his car to him, and they gave it back. Thank the Almighty it wasn't sold yet, a brother had it posted for sale on computer not sure if it was craigs list or what, but he seemed mad when giving title back.

So I took off with a 1/4 tank of gas, no money, in faith. Got back home and son gave me the book (in the wind), and I read it. The book put me at ease knowing I had done the right thing leaving hemet. It would have been nice if things was the same as it 27 years earlier, but it wasn't.

I was hoping for a life of living heaven on earth. It was ok out there but not heaven on earth,i witnessed brothers cussing each other out, threatening each other, one guy I won't even call a brother threatened me, and I told him I've walked over 10 guys his size to get to biggest one. Seen a brother and sister arguing one day, and the sister asked for forgiveness from the brother. The brother said ok I forgive you, but you ever do that again bitch and i'll slap the shit out of you. I was thinking whoa this is crazy. I would not hit a woman and don't care for woman beaters.

Going to leave it at that for now, hope it helps somebody.

Date: May 14, 2019 03:49AM

in first post i stated still living no ksm, not still but back to living no ksm. Been that way for years now. Just wanted to clear that up.

Date: May 15, 2019 07:47AM

Does anybody know of any amen anonymous?

Someone asked how someone could believe without seeing. The answer from me is it seemed like a quick fix, then I fell in love with the life, and wanted Yeshua to be back.

Posted by: Thnx ()
Date: November 18, 2019 02:52AM

I was a member of this group.

Current Page: 21 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.