One devil woman
Posted by: freedom fighter ()
Date: November 05, 2007 12:09PM

Mary Roberts is a cult leader. Crate Prospects was her company facade. Fucked up a few great families. Small time cult but equivalent to Hitler. Just putting the name out their for anyone who cares. She is a human devil. In good old Minnesota land of the free she kidnapped us from our families and held us captive for all of her sick selfish mind controling experiments. You didn't fool me forever you freak woman. I'm FREE! So read that all you cult running freaks who read these forums. There are many of us who have wisened up to your soul snuffing ways.

! Rock on to all who have seen the light, because I'm done suffering because of these evil predators !

To ALL who are walking that rode of recovery my love goes out to you and your families and friends who care for your survival in this lifetime. God Bless You All!

Re: One devil woman God bless you Freedom Fighter
Posted by: Sunny1 ()
Date: October 27, 2008 09:21AM

God Bless you, you deserve to be free. Thank you to culteducation.com for providing this wonderful service to help educate people on destructive cults. Let's hope the right information goes out to people so that they stop joining cults who are destroying lives and breaking up families.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.