Current Page: 36 of 39
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Date: August 08, 2011 04:46PM

I wasn't, for example, able to get this up for some reason.....despite several attempts

Dear Apollo,

I have had my suspicions for some time, that the money Trevor forsook to McKay would have seriously contributed to the Cruise...(however PM on this...I will outline why)....

Reinehardts compensation, as I may recall (forgive me if I am NOT as efficient as Zeuszor in naming my sources so promptly...again feel free to PM me, here) was granted, I understand, on the condition that it went into a "fund" of some nature that could be drawn upon, over time by Reinehardt for the purposess of his onging "rehabilitation"....it wasn't simply a "blank cheque" that the Johnsons had to sing ofver for Reinehardt to then do with as "he"(read Mckay) wished ....it NEVER was put into any such fund of course (just immediately siphoned off into JC "general revenue").....which made the JC's (unfortunately possibly read Reinehardt personally, rather than McKay and cronies, guilty of Contempt of Court).....as the JC's conveniently "ceased to exist" at the end of last year....I don't think it was possible to action this....(McKay saving himself from prosecution by the skin of his teeth?)....although it may be possible to press charges against Reinehardt.

...this little "tidbit" relies on information from another source....I haven't looked through the court records to confirm this (would be in the sentencing details)....you would need to contact the court itself, in order to verify I wasn't leading you (and myself) up the "garden path" however, I beleive it to be true.

Any one "kidney donation" would have been sufficient to have paid for the cruise....

McKay at one point also mentioning though (on the JC website) what he had in his (I meant the "group" account don't I)....averaging out at a several thousand per member($5.000 was the figure quoted?)...a misleading statistic as no one had the "freedom" to spend the money on anything other than what McKay indicated, namely printing off his vile bile and hocking it across the major cities of several continents)....I think there was well over $100,000 in the account at that stage and there may well have been enough to cover the cruise there...

Barring Kenya, all the other "cells" (US, UK and OZ!) would have budget positive operations......

Should Reinehardt allow his passport to lapse....I'm not even sure that he could travel across the EU freely, these days....his whereabouts is another puzzle as he, Ross (and Alan, who I have to say I don't know).....are all of an age where they would start to become liabilities to McKay (unable to "rough it" as readily, health issues gradually arising with more frequency).....and I'd be interested to know what has become of them....can't say I remember seeing any of them in footage out of London (Catholic Worker newsletters) or in the images from Takitafu Gardens....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 08, 2011 07:07PM

test...what happened to the main thread?

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 08, 2011 07:31PM

I got a bit carried away a while ago and posted too much comment here which may have caused some confusion.

Date: August 08, 2011 07:50PM

Moderator: I can post to this thread, but for some reason am unable to post to the other JC-related thread. What is happening?

Date: August 08, 2011 10:23PM

testing...moderator, what is happening with the main thread? Why can i no longer post to it?

The Dude Abides!

Date: August 08, 2011 10:58PM

It will be Reinhart who is responsible, unfortunately, if anyone ever thinks to investigate. It is his responsibility, as an adult, to observe the terms of his compensation payout, and the court is unlikley to accept a passing of the buck to the Apostle, although the cash was most likely passed rapidly to him.

The Apostle, doubtless, is aware of this. He is not a scheming, devious, wanker extraordinaire for nothing.

Yes!...I can think of an incident where a certain object was stolen from Deakin University and donated to India (no doubt quietly sanctioned by Mckay) and then the "perpetrators"(ex members at that point) were revealed by McKay....or how in my day, illegally accepting unemployment benefits (as we had no intention of ever looking for work other than flogging off McKays' tracts) was a financial policy, first suggested by McKay ("Spoiling Eygpt" ...the COG doctrine)...and then later duplicitously denied....whoever can be "used" will be.

(The Equitable(at law) doctrine of "Undue Influence" needs to be reinterpreted such that "pacts" and "collusion" in crime,
can be read in such a manner to finger the snivelling McKay....and other "Fagins" of cultic incline, rather than simply collar poor Oliver Twist!)

(Still some "delay" ensues in posting to the principal thread.....have we exceeded space limitations?)

Date: August 09, 2011 03:15AM

Same here, Apollo...blank screen, no posting, log out. What's happening, moderators?

Date: August 10, 2011 09:26AM

Hey, do you guys realize where it physically was that I uploaded the original Jeremy Kyle Show videos from?

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 10, 2011 06:16PM

No?????

Date: August 10, 2011 06:57PM

I originally uploaded those videos from the inside of a Hare Krsna bramachari ashram. Taking refuge of one cult, while undermining the other. Oh, the sick irony...

Current Page: 36 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.