Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: March 09, 2012 04:28AM

Bump*

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Whirlwind ()
Date: July 23, 2020 02:54AM

Dave McKay never stopped; he never even slowed down. He just got sneakier and even more devious. Why does he distort his voice in recordings, I wonder? And how was this young woman "imprisoned"? She's on a remote ranch, a hundred kilometers from nowhere. If anybody truly wanted to keep her against their will, then it would have been easy to do so. So this "Texas Ranch Prison" story does not add up.

[www.youtube.com]

“Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said; Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? Gird up now thy loins like a man: for I will demand of thee and answer thou me.”

Posted by: Gideon77 ()
Date: February 01, 2021 04:16AM

What do you mean by this? He’s making money? I am not sure what all this mean? If anyone can help me with this, it would be great. I just had a experience with the man. He wants to hold me accountable, I couldn’t figure out what to say to him that would allow me to be heard. I didn’t understand, why he wanted to nail me down? Please some help me. I agree with some of their teaching. They are teaching what Jesus said, but Dave seems to have a huge lack of patients, a need to control, it was quite the experience.

Posted by: The Whirlwind ()
Date: February 01, 2021 11:42PM

Try to relax, and take a deep breath. You are safe here. What happened? Please describe the situation for us.

Current Page: 39 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.