Neila Carlebach Politically Correct or ????
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 26, 2007 10:53PM

The following is a quote from the Carlebach Family's website at [www.carlebachfamily.org]

The Kabbalah says that the greatest sin is to let someone take away your self-confidence.

Neila is available to teach in your community at whatever level of Judaism you practice. Some of her lectures have included...

RMG's comment: It seems that Neila knows that she can't make Haredi Jews out of Reform and Conservatives so she meets people where they are. Any comments?

Date: September 26, 2007 10:55PM

richardmgreen
The following is a quote from the Carlebach Family's website at [www.carlebachfamily.com]
See the amended website.

Date: September 27, 2007 12:37AM

richardmgreen
richardmgreen
The following is a quote from the Carlebach Family's website at [www.carlebachfamily.com]
See the amended website.
Her site also says she was a "corporate executive for over 19 years". Does anyone have any knowledge of which company she was leading? I'm interested to know what legitimacy she has as a leader. I had very little to do with the family when I was at Modi'in except for playing as a hanger on to the Modi'in band. I stayed away from Shlomo family, (wife and children) as I wanted to give him his space. Years later it appears that things have to be reevealuated.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.