Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry
Posted by: andymonk ()
Date: September 20, 2007 11:33PM

Is this symbol the complete ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions. :idea:

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 20, 2007 11:36PM

andymonk
Is this symbol the complete ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions. :idea:
[thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com] :shock:

Posted by: Vodnik ()
Date: September 25, 2007 08:02AM

andymonk

How would anyone know? Also, good way to get hits to your blog.

Re: Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry
Date: October 30, 2007 09:34PM

Vodnik
andymonk

How would anyone know? Also, good way to get hits to your blog.
Someone`s taken notice of my discovery. :) [www.world-mysteries.com] [www.dnaalchemy.com]

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 30, 2007 11:05PM

The links look like complete nonsense without any scientific research or facts to support them.

Just fantasy and nothing more.

Posted by: Jupiter ()
Date: October 31, 2007 10:45PM

yeah, well, all "world sacred symbols" can also be found in the metaeder. just like every scientific constant can be divided into an elemental counterpart. or every deity ever dreamed up can be woven in to the tarot. and how the great pyramids of giza are sewn into the kabbalistic tree of life. it's these kinds of bizarre "revelations" that keep people trapped in cults and lies. the "world secret societies" don't have any real secrets, just a lot of well-oiled PR machines and huge quantities of bullshit.

unified field theory
Date: November 16, 2007 09:02PM

If you get time,watch this video. I believe Nassim is speaking about the complete flower of life,without realising it. [video.google.co.uk] :o

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.