Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: Gentle Wind Project former members and Tubby
Posted by: windofchanges ()
Date: May 05, 2010 10:00PM

corboy

Repeat: If people have been subliminally conditioned to feel protective, even that they have the responsibility of nurturing and parenting the person or the process that has instilled shame and self distrust, the harder it will be to question that or associate with others who want to question it.

Thanks for this, Corboy. When we left the Gentle Wind cult ten years ago we experienced these feelings -- so much questioning of self after many years of protecting and trying to "nurture" the Miller Family. Even years later, it's essential to acknowledge the questions that come up, and the regrets, especially over unintended harm done to others while in the cult. Difficult, yet the only way to keep moving away from the dysfunction.

The only part I (Judy) could have done without, in your posting, is being addressed by you in the same line as the leader of the gentle wind cult. A little disconcerting. While we understand what drives her/them, and even have compassion, I don't want to be brushed by her/them in any kind of inclusive way. You didn't intend this, but I needed to say it.

This week we heard from a former member (for 25 years, and out for 3 years) of the Millers' group, who says she doesn't regret one moment of her time with them -- an all too common reaction. Your posting about PI explains some of this denial. Most ex-members, unfortunately, tend to stuff their feelings, at least consciously, and attempt to assimilate outwardly.

Sparky, thanks for the acknowledgement that GWP is a cult of the worst sort. Their history isn't completely available on this forum thread, or even on our former members' website. At the time many of the postings were done, we were cautious about saying too much because of the lawsuits. To get the details one could delve into the discovery and depositions from their multiple lawsuits against us, though we wouldn't wish this task on anyone. Or, get in touch with us directly. Or ask Dr. Cathleen Mann or Dr. Arthur Dole, the experts who analyzed GWP's cult status and methods on behalf of our defense against their federal and state lawsuits.

The Assistant Attorney General who closed GWP down in Maine incurs most of the defamatory wrath in Mary Miller's new book. New Hampshire's AG also participated in that investigation and sent NH victims of financial scamming to the Maine AG: [doj.nh.gov] Those are two states where AG's took an active role against them. Of course, the damage to members and their families goes much deeper than financial losses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gentle Wind Project former members
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 05, 2010 11:32PM

The only part I (Judy) could have done without, in your posting, is being addressed by you in the same line as the leader of the gentle wind cult. A little disconcerting. While we understand what drives her/them, and even have compassion, I don't want to be brushed by her/them in any kind of inclusive way. You didn't intend this, but I needed to say it.

My grammar was not as precise as it should have been. And, thank you for bringing this up.

I did not in any way want to create that impression.

In fact, I wanted to correct my earlier writing so as to make clear that it is not an easy matter to take ones power back after having had ones own inner life taken over and co-opted.

I was worried when I re-read my old essay and wrote in a seemingly easy manner to take ones power back. It has been a few years and I have discovered this is much harder than I ever recognized at the time.

Thank you again. The message board is a valued sanctuary and you are helping to keep it that way.

Date: May 07, 2010 09:11PM

corboy
I wanted to correct my earlier writing so as to make clear that it is not an easy matter to take ones power back after having had ones own inner life taken over and co-opted.
I was worried when I re-read my old essay and wrote in a seemingly easy manner to take ones power back. It has been a few years and I have discovered this is much harder than I ever recognized at the time.
Thank you again. The message board is a valued sanctuary and you are helping to keep it that way.

Hi Corboy,

Thanks for these very important thoughts. Over the years your postings have helped me tremendously. You are appreciated more than you can ever realize.

It's good that you used this opportunity to emphasize, for anyone reading this, that taking back one's life / ownership of self is a complex process, and that it usually goes on and on for years. In fact, it seems that time in a cult will influence a former member's life, in some ways, forever. But the mind control and unhealthy patterns can be eradicated!

It's always sad to hear from people, like the former cult member mentioned above, who understands on some level what was done to her/him by the Millers, and is critical of them, yet "doesn't regret time in the cult," (even though s/he gave up 25 years of independent life to them. This is like walking around half conscious. We've learned, as have many on this forum, that it's impossible to expect other former members to let go of their subconscious attachments. At this point, when we are contacted, we share a little of what we went through after leaving, give the resources that helped -- like this website -- and hope that they eventually free themselves from the "addiction." I knew a man several years ago who thought he had re-established his life, as a physician, after multiple years in a cult. Then one day, 10 years after he left the group, the phone rang and it was his former cult leader asking for "a favor." The man said it was as if he had never left -- his mind flipped right back and he was in a state of total fear. At that point he knew he was in trouble so began reaching out for support and counseling.

During the cult's lawsuit against us we went through excrutiatingly awful depositions, with gwp cult leaders sitting across the table in an attorney's office. It was trial-by-fire practice in finding out whether the previously brainwashed parts of our minds were strong enough to sit there calmly, and even be questioned by their attorneys for hours while confronted with their very negative presence. In the end it was quite liberating, but not something we would wish on anyone.

Date: May 31, 2010 08:35PM

Mary "Moe" Miller, cult leader of Gentle Wind Project, FSRG, I Ching Systems, etc, is trying to jump into the more lucrative big time via Global Information Network/GIN.
(GIN could also be listed under multi-level marketing, human potential, marketing schemes)

Rick Ross features Mary Millers "book" at Cult News: [www.cultnews.com]

Here is info about GIN and Miller's new performance quoted directly (including typos) from GIN's website pages:

[global-info-net.com]

Are Your Behavior Patterns Holding You Back? (FREE BREAKTHROUGH EVENT)
Good news, we have a limited number of seats still available! Now you can have the power to change your life!

On Saturday, May 15th, we are holding a special FREE event in New Jersey, that you will not want to miss.
It’s called…

The Secret to Personal Transformation with author and human performance expert Mary Miller

Mary will show you how EXACTLY how you’ve become the person you are. According to Mary, you are made up of distinct electromagnetic pathways. And these pathways either direct you to where you want to be OR in many cases they are leading you astray into one challenge after another. These pathways guide all your decisions. The good news is that Mary can show you step-by-step, how to re-direct any pathway, to give you whatever result you want. And it all happens in one day only!

At The Secret to Personal Transformation, you will learn…
- How to break through poverty consciousness and release your inner millionaire!
- How to feel good enough about yourself to take the necessary steps to conquer destructive addictions like drugs, cigarettes, unhealthy relationships and alcohol!
- How to get over ANY fear – such as starting a new business or new relationship!
- How to get out of a destructive relationship FAST!
- How to breakthrough fears of heights, snakes, public speaking or anything else!
- How to get your electromagnetic pathways flowing correctly! (This topic is beyond fascinating)
- How to release blame that you harbor for others, as well as blame you have for yourself!
- How to break repetitive behavior patterns like having one bad relationship after another!
- How to break through patterns like unemployment or underemployment!
- How to get out of your shell and become a respected, independent leader!
- How to get energy flowing through every part of your body!
- How to determine your life’s mission!
And much more!

To register for The Secret to Personal Transformation by Mary Miller…

Join The Global Information Network

In fact, Mary Miller will also show you how you’ve been brainwashed by family, friends, the media, teachers and other people throughout your past and don’t even know it. Once you know this, you’re life will change instantly.

Did you know that you are reacting to old words and patterns and don’t even realize it? These words and patterns are working behind the scenes, keeping you from living your life to the fullest. Did you know you react to how people look? Did you know that you react to music you hear on the radio? These references are also working behind the scenes causing you to react in ways that may not be in your best interest. When you learn these two things alone, you will never look at your life the same way.

You will also take part in demonstrations and hands-on exercises that will produce immediate results for you. Results will happen instantly – not in months, weeks or days – INSTANTLY! You will go from reactive to proactive in everything you do.

In case you are not familiar with Mary Miller…

She is the author of four books including End of Beginnings, It’s All About Relationships, It’s All About Sex: What Drives Your Sexual Engine and Caught In The Act of Helping. Miller is also the CEO of her own company called I Ching Systems. Mary also speaks to hundreds of thousands of people every year worldwide and her personal coaching clientele reads like a who’s who!

Miller was personally handpicked by the Global Information Network Council to appear at this special, exclusive, one-time FREE event. Usually Mary Miller charges thousands of dollars to attend her events. YOU have the opportunity to attend FREE as a Global Information Network member. Don’t miss this opportunity.

Welcome to the Global Information Network
[www.globalinformationnetwork.com]

The Global Information Network (GIN) is a private exclusive member-only global association of individuals dedicated to achieving:

Financial independence
Wealth creation
Dynamic health
And emotional well-being.

GIN is a global group of like minded highly influential, affluent, and freedom-orientated people from various business, social and economic sectors. The goal of GIN is to provide a safe haven where members can build mutually beneficial long-term relationships to help one another better achieve each of their goals, desires and dreams. The belief is that this rare and unique ability to associate with people from around the world allows each member special advantages that they would not have as isolated individuals. . . .

[more at site]

[www.globalinformationnetwork.com]

The Global Information Network (GIN) is a Multi-Form Foundation organized in the country of St. Kitts and Nevis. It was conceived by a group of individuals from around the world who are the highest ranking members of several private societies, associations, clubs, and groups whose membership has been exclusive to the privileged elite class of the world. This group includes members of :

The Brotherhood
The Bilderberg Group
The Council on Foreign Relations
The Freemasons
Yale University’s Skull and Bones
The Illuminati
The Trilateral Commission
Bohemian Club
And several other elite international societies
The individuals who conceived and helped organize the Global Information Network are, and will always remain anonymous. . . .

[more at site]

Posted by: VoodooDali ()
Date: March 18, 2011 04:38AM

Found this on YouTube: [www.youtube.com]
The Woman's Connection® Barrie-Louise Switzen w/Cynthia Knorr-Moore. The Gentle Wind Project discussing how to increase your vibrations for a better life. (uploaded August 2010, but filmed in 2001)

The woman's connection website that uploaded that video to Youtube: [www.womans-connection.com]
The woman in the interview is listed here: [www.womans-connection.com] as Cynthia Knorr-Mulder.

Not sure if they don't realize what went down with GWP in Maine or what.

Date: July 19, 2011 09:45PM

Thanks for the Youtube link.

Cynthia Knorr-Mulder, who "Moe" Miller surely coerced into doing this low quality video, has been a Gentle Wind Project (AKA many other names) follower for years. She used her position in the healthcare field to do so-called "research" on her medical clients with gentle wind's "healing instruments."

Knorr-Mulder's employer was alerted to her unethical use of clients, and the whistleblowers were then accused by the Millers of harming Knorr-Mulder's "respected" reputation. While this was not the reason for the Millers' lawsuits against us (and Rick Ross et al), the Millers tried to use the "research" to prove their credibility. The nonsense was presented -- along with many boxes of other Miller trivia and nefarious operations -- during depositions while we defended against the Miller's federal and state lawsuits.

Experts Dr. Arthur Dole and Dr. Cathleen Mann speedily dismissed the credibility of this silly research. Nonetheless, it looks like the Millers still have Cynthia tied up in their belief system. Yes, she is fully aware of the Maine Attorney General's lawsuit and the years of the Millers' lawsuits against whistleblowers. Not surprisingly, reality often can't penetrate mind control.

The Millers are now fully immersed in scam-marketing through Global Information Network. We hope they will never make the big time because of the truth published about them on RickRoss.com and elsewhere including [www.windofchanges.org] But it only takes a few mind-controlled followers to keep cult leaders going in their accustomed style.

Here's a link to the Millers' latest claims that would be laughable if not so tragic for some people:
[www.theginstore.com]

Another sleazy "Tubby" and "Moe" Miller website: [www.life-insights.com]

The Millers can't ever set up shop in Maine again, but they can use their techniques anywhere else.

Date: August 20, 2012 01:03AM

To keep this record updated, here's a 2011 video of Mary Miller, cult leader of Gentle Wind Project, now morphed into "I-Ching Systems."

"Mary Miller from the 2011 GIN Family Reunion Event in the Bahamas."
[www.youtube.com]

Allows herself to be called "Doctor" without credentials, sports new age workshop garb for aging gurus, still delivers the same tired old talk, and promotes the usual exorbitantly priced "healing instruments." They just can't stop!

*GIN = Global Info Network" includes Kevin Trudeau, among others. GIN Store for the Millers' latest scams: [www.theginstore.com]

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: August 21, 2012 10:53AM

Moe and Tubby will never quit. They just change the wrapping paper.
and take it offshore.

Many fake-Gurus get a fake PhD off the internet for $9.99 and call themselves a "doctor".
Sadly, people just let them get away with it.

But when they start making medical claims again, they can be reported to the authorities.
These crooks usually need to make false medical claims, to take advantage of people who are sick and desperate, so they can steal sick people's money.
Now many do it offshore.

But when they start scamming again, they can be reported again.

Date: March 12, 2013 05:28AM

"Cults 101" is back online at two locations.

Jim Bergin, ex-member of Gentle Wind Project, talks about the processes of cult control and eventually leaving the group. This film has been helpful to many people coming out of a variety of cults.

[vimeo.com]

[www.dailymotion.com]

Posted by: exposethelies ()
Date: August 04, 2013 12:24AM

Seems they are building steam

The new website is from Daniel Dominguez Montanez

[ichingsystemsespanol.com]

And of course the English site

[www.ichingsystems.net]

I have seen Mary in person

She describes people with an aura like an egg

I was invited through a GIN member

I think GIN is full of people with victim mentality , many like Mary appear to have "cracked" eggs

Oh that's right as a GIN member you are not aloud to question or think for yourself ,for fear of being evicted

Follow the leader blindly hmmmm sounds cult to me

Current Page: 8 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.