Who knows anything Justin Sterling?
Posted by: pinky055 ()
Date: September 09, 2007 09:00AM

I can't believe that there isn't anyone who has ever heard about Justin Sterling or the Sterling Institute. But then again there have only been 20,000 members since 1979. How creditable could that be? Good or Bad I haven't heard a thing except for Rick Ross's website. Most of that stuff made me sick. So if you know anything good or bad please let me know. I appreciate everyone's time. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Who knows anything Justin Sterling?
Posted by: lwillis68 ()
Date: October 05, 2007 04:46PM

From what I have found, Justin Sterling (aka Arthur Kasarjian) is a former student of EST (Werner Erhard) which is now known as Landmark Forum. Sterling teaches the dominance of the male over women. According to him, women are 100% responsible for the relationship and for stroking the man's ego. The woman is to completely trust the man even if he cheats on her. Sterling says that men have two sides, valiant and violent. If the woman strokes his ego, she will bring out the hero in him. If you google "Justin Sterling" you will find several interisting links. Also try searching his other name. Justin Sterling is to sexism what the KKK is to racism.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.