Scientology cult Faces Criminal Charges
Posted by: mjr40 ()
Date: September 05, 2007 08:58AM

Scientology Faces Criminal Charges
By CONSTANT BRAND – 10 hours ago
BRUSSELS, Belgium (AP) — A Belgian prosecutor on Tuesday recommended that the U.S.-based Church of Scientology stand trial for fraud and extortion, following a 10-year investigation that concluded the group should be labeled a criminal organization.
[ap.google.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: September 06, 2007 02:45AM

This makes my day!

I was watching some stuff on Scientology today, including a radio interview with an OT 8. He couldn't even answer simple questions.

On Xenu TV, I have witnessed another OT 8 in action. Both these men were pathetic human beings. And they're meant to be at the very top of the organisation!

As for Scientology's claims that it is a religion... What a joke!

I cannot wait for the day when this criminal organisation no longer exists and the true extent of its shocking criminality is made known.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: September 06, 2007 04:03AM

Brad69
This makes my day!

I was watching some stuff on Scientology today, including a radio interview with an OT 8. He couldn't even answer simple questions.

On Xenu TV, I have witnessed another OT 8 in action. Both these men were pathetic human beings. And they're meant to be at the very top of the organisation!

As for Scientology's claims that it is a religion... What a joke!

I cannot wait for the day when this criminal organisation no longer exists and the true extent of its shocking criminality is made known.

It makes me appreciate Belgium, Germany, France, ever more.

Posted by: mjr40 ()
Date: September 17, 2007 11:07AM

Perhaps these countries' experiences could provide a blueprint for the U.S. on how to legally approach cultic groups in the future without violating freedom of association or freedom of speech.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.