Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: May 26, 2020 11:02PM

Thought I'd leave this here if anyone had not read it. I tend to agree with much of this in context to Butler's and Tulsi's "Hinduism".

[mm-gold.azureedge.net]

Date: May 28, 2020 09:47AM

The queen of cultish deception had dropped her suit to focus on more important and realistic ways of making money and diverting attention... so much for science of identities and Chris Butler's last gasp attempt at trying to rake in the Millions.

[theweek.com]

Germaphobe Siddhaswarupananda paramahamsa chris butler needs her to focus her energy on making hawaii safe for him to breathe in so he can resume his daily antics of personal service: 20+ personal servants buzzing around him to cook his meals, massage him, prepare his killing boat and just be around to be his human punching bag. All of this is if course "divine" and "transcendental" service to krishna. I'm sure butler has torn a rabid hole in many of his followers during this pandemic for things well beyond thier control. Butlers other biggest issue is that he chose to live across the street from a convicted pedophile. He's basically chosen the hotbed of "bad karma" to live in. I wonder which one of his goon squads head had to roll down the street for making that poor choice of a location for their spiritual Master to live in...

No doubt butler has some poor sap devotee living with him right now 24/7 changing the tin foil 3 times a day and getting tested for covid-19 every 5 minutes. And that poor sap imagines he's experiencing the highest good fortune and taking a one way Express train to goloka (land of cows--the highest realm of existence to gaudiya vaishnavas) to hopefully become a pebble radha walks past. Oh man...

Hopefully by now most of his followers have come to the rational conclusion that they've been worshipping a mentally ill narcissist for the last 40 years. There is literally very few spiritual teachers out there in the world who are as lazy as Chris Butler. The man made a few videos in the 80s and then hung up his coat and sat on his laurels bashing Christians, Muslims, homosexuals, his own dedicated servants and anyone who didn't fit comfortably into his closed worldview. The bullshit is strong with this one.

Date: June 03, 2020 10:50PM

Just a friendly reminder of Chris Butlers guru, bhaktivedanta Swamis deep vision for an already racist west:

[prabhupadasaid.com]

Butler has given similar talks and I grew up hearing this crap. I was against so many minorities as a devotee. Sure, the philosophy preaches tolerance and acceptance and inclusivity, but primarily it attracts bigots as the vedas are filled to the brim with castism, racism, misogyny, and many confusing social political rhetoric that is ripe for abuse in the west where isms of all type still run rampant. I've yet to meet any black devotee in butlers group. I met very few in other krishna offshoot groups as well. Anyway, just remember. Butlers dear guru spoke like this. Many will defend him as a product of his time. That's all fine and dandy, but it hardly shows him to be some kind of perfect personality worthy of fanatical worship or lending a serious ear to. Another guru I followed for years once told me that if anyone has skin darker than his own I shouldn't trust them. These people are 2 faced. In one moment they preach we are all equal and gods children, and in the next moment they are deeply critical of people based on many external factors.

Posted by: T_is_the_shit ()
Date: June 05, 2020 11:02AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The queen of cultish deception had dropped her
> suit to focus on more important and realistic ways
> of making money and diverting attention... so much
> for science of identities and Chris Butler's last
> gasp attempt at trying to rake in the Millions.
>
> [theweek.com]
>
> Germaphobe Siddhaswarupananda paramahamsa chris
> butler needs her to focus her energy on making
> hawaii safe for him to breathe in so he can resume
> his daily antics of personal service: 20+ personal
> servants buzzing around him to cook his meals,
> massage him, prepare his killing boat and just be
> around to be his human punching bag. All of this
> is if course "divine" and "transcendental" service
> to krishna. I'm sure butler has torn a rabid hole
> in many of his followers during this pandemic for
> things well beyond thier control. Butlers other
> biggest issue is that he chose to live across the
> street from a convicted pedophile. He's basically
> chosen the hotbed of "bad karma" to live in. I
> wonder which one of his goon squads head had to
> roll down the street for making that poor choice
> of a location for their spiritual Master to live
> in...
>
> No doubt butler has some poor sap devotee living
> with him right now 24/7 changing the tin foil 3
> times a day and getting tested for covid-19 every
> 5 minutes. And that poor sap imagines he's
> experiencing the highest good fortune and taking
> a one way Express train to goloka (land of
> cows--the highest realm of existence to gaudiya
> vaishnavas) to hopefully become a pebble radha
> walks past. Oh man...
>
> Hopefully by now most of his followers have come
> to the rational conclusion that they've been
> worshipping a mentally ill narcissist for the last
> 40 years. There is literally very few spiritual
> teachers out there in the world who are as lazy as
> Chris Butler. The man made a few videos in the 80s
> and then hung up his coat and sat on his laurels
> bashing Christians, Muslims, homosexuals, his own
> dedicated servants and anyone who didn't fit
> comfortably into his closed worldview. The
> bullshit is strong with this one.

She maybe “The queen of cultish deception” but she is HOT so she can get away with it.

Date: June 05, 2020 09:45PM

Moderator, can you be so kind as to remove this imature asshat off this thread. They have contributed nothing, they were not in the cult and are polluting this thread.

Get a life troll.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 06, 2020 03:59AM

Troll has been banned.

Date: June 06, 2020 01:36PM

Thank you. I understand the persons comments but its distracting and unnecessary. At least to me, which seems to be the only voice carrying the thread for now. I cant see how subjective physical attractiveness has much to do with how Tulsi justifies her stance. She'd do well to publically state her renunciation of SIF and Butler. It muddles her persona as a political figure.

Thank you for clearing the air.

Date: June 07, 2020 06:56AM

On the topic Tulsi gabbards supposed good looks, it's also ironic that Butler thrust her into the political sphere based on the naive concept that she is somehow attractive physically. And it's also one of the big gripes I have with the science of identity Foundation pushing images of Butler from the 70s and 80s as well as his wife in recent times being pushed for physical attributes. He built his entire organization on the premise that we are not these bodies. And that Society putting emphasis on so-called physical Beauty attributes as being a major deterrent in spiritual progress. Yet time and again, the science of identity foundation and Chris Butler have shown that they do indeed subscribe to the idea of physicality defining worth.

One of the major conundrums of the philosophy is that there is a lot of emphasis put on people's worth based on physicality. Men and women are separated and the teaching Advocates that women are less intelligent, blacks are less intelligent and homosexuals are inferior.

Many devotees have suffered at the expense of Butler's ridiculing them for trying to beautify themselves in any way. There are many lecturers where he is openly criticizing his disciples for their hairstyle, the clothes they wear and numerous other external attributes. Yet, to push his organization's image, and his political agenda, he definitely does not shy away from focusing heavily on so-called Norms of physical attractiveness.

Many devotees in this group live with a distaste for the Mortal frame. They are taught that their body and mind are basically useless, ugly bags of pus in urine and shit, and that they should give no attention 2 trying to anyway feel confident in their bodies by virtue of beautifying, exercise and so forth. I know that I personally grew up literally hating my body and hating myself based on these teachings. We were taught that we were no better than worms in stool and that our highest hope was to neglect our mortal frame and it's only usefulness was in the service of Butler and some abstract Ultra beautiful, all attractive Krishna God who obviously didn't shy away from using physical Norms of beauty to get under the skin of any number of 16108 Queens and countless Cowherd girls. Yet we're to find our only worth in surrendering to Chris Butler. He's to get regular massages, live in a sterile and germ-free environment, enjoy motor boats, skiing, private jets, doctored up images of him and his wife, money, followers who dote on him and tend to his every need and so forth. It's not just a double standard, it's hypocrisy of the highest order.

My childhood was spent in self-deprecation, complete austerity, self-abnegation and rejection of sense of self and ego. My extended family and Society at Large was painted as being an illusion and demoniac and a threat my very salvation. I was made to believe that offering birthday salutations to my spiritual master had to include self-deprecation, a sense of unworthiness and lowliness and despair without having him look at me graciously. This was well before I had engaged in any type of a respectable conduct like having illicit sex, taking drugs or in all honesty even having a negative thought about the World At Large. Not much unlike Christianity, I had developed a sense of self based on being innately sinful, unworthy, ugly, offensive and impure. And the world around me was no better safer. No other spiritual teacher, spiritual Doctrine philosophical ideas or way of life where good enough unless it was connected did Chris Butler and his mission. It did not matter how unsuccessful he was in any number of Ventures, they were all worthwhile and to be viewed as my highest motivation and meaning for existence to satisfy his whims. Think about what that does to a human being for the rest of their life. How they interact with others, how they form relationships, and how they view themselves.

Date: June 10, 2020 05:24PM

I was also born and raised in a Hare Krishna cult that worships local Kailua, Hawaii man Chris Butler Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa. Tulsi’s parents have worshipped this man since before any of the kids were born and Mike Gabbard’s “Christianity” is a sham. See Mike and Carol Gabbard hysterically laughing at and mocking Christian belief with their cult leader.

Tulsi Gabbard is completely surrounded by known cult members. Tulsi Gabbard/Wai Lana Yoga/Blue River Productions/Oahu Surf Shots/Down To Earth Natural Foods are all extensions of the Butler cult. All are staffed by fanatical members who are all working for very little if anything at all. it is all “devotional service” and each of these are so interconnected with all the others it further demonstrates that Tulsi Gabbard is currently under extremely heavy undue influence of Chris Butler.

Since her first breaths in the world, Tulsi has been fed into the worship of Chris Butler. Few of these cult children ever have a chance to get outside the undue influence of the thought reform and spiritual abuse inherent in serving Butler.

It is well understood within the cult that Chris Butler is the only “bona fide spiritual master” living on earth currently. All other Hare Krishna gurus are forbidden and our parents programmed us with this line:
“How can I find a pure devotee to follow if I had to?”
“He (Chris Butler) is here now. You don’t need to follow anybody else. He is here for us, just follow him!”

I only want to expose this cult for what it is.

Date: June 13, 2020 04:37PM

Ian, thank you for troll clean up.
Rama- welcome back- you have been missed.

Can we just call it like it is?
It's the 'Don Chris Butler Corleone' show.
This was and remains a criminal organization, masquerading as a 501(3)c
organization that has done NADA for ANY community they have ever infested.

C. Gralow laid it all out for everyone to see. Nice and neat.

The Requirements for 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status

1) It must be organized and operated only for exempt purposes.

2) It must not be organized or operated for the benefit of any private interest.

3) Its net earnings may not benefit any private shareholder or individual.

4) It is restricted in its political and lobbying activities.

In other words, everything Butler does and orders and expects, is done only for HIS benefit, including his meddling in politics.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.