Ya bruh, he make Butler very very $$$

Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: March 13, 2020 02:27AM

Seriously? Cannot be !!!

Date: March 13, 2020 11:27PM

Happy Man tells a story how a man turned into a deer. Nice vedic story.

[www.youtube.com]

But there is a faster way to turn a man into a deer, and what's more - into a cuckold. Without the need for reincarnation. Happy Man, they say, knows the method very well.

It's an affair with a married woman.

The method is brilliant because deer do not occur in Australia.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: March 14, 2020 02:44AM

As for the biography, page quotes:

[www.scienceofidentityfoundation.net]

While uncompromising in his presentation of bona fide yoga teachings, Jagad Guru is also a master of innovation and thus deals with different people in different ways according to time, place, and circumstance.

[www.jagadgurusiddhaswarupananda.com]

The Science of Identity Foundation was established by Jagad Guru in 1977 to offer to the public ancient yoga wisdom and techniques that individuals can apply in their own lives to optimize their physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.

From several years of frequent stay and help around several of the centers in Poland, I don't remember ANY telephone or remote meeting with Siddhaswarupananda or even Happy Man where it would be possible to meet the local community of devotees individually. I can remember the first teleconference on one of the retreats, probably around 2011, where even some devotees from Ukraine admitted that for the first time - with pain - is the first opportunity to see live - through a webcam - Chris Butler.

On no biography in Polish publications I can recall memories of "mind expanding chemicals". I saw more rigor in connection with mystical yoga - which I was aware of. If I knew about "mind expanding chemicals" I would have looked at rigor differently.

Meetings took place twice a year at retreats. There were lunches with each of the centers and private conversations with Tusta Krishna das and later Mr. Midgett. Conversations at dinners had a rigid artificial character. Interestingly, at the very beginning, e.g. as in a retreat in Krynica - where Patrick "Paramahamsa das" Bowler was present (then in a bad mental state; he seemed a nice guy, he relied heavily on Tusta Krishna das) - dinners were not with everyone devotees were only with the leaders, which gave the impression of "chosen caste."

Of course, this whole situation produced some form of artificial psychological barrier.

Occasionally there was information that people could write letters about initiation.

There were situations that people did not receive a response to letters. Years later, I received information from people on-site that it was normal practice that people from the secretariat answered the letters.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2020 03:01AM by DaWatcher.

Date: March 14, 2020 03:17AM

DaWatcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

The Science of Identity Foundation was established by Jagad Guru in 1977 to offer to the
public ancient yoga wisdom and techniques that individuals can apply in their own lives to
optimize their physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.

When it comes to optimizing physical, mental and spiritual well-being, as a whole in relation to Polish realities this is partly not true.

Certainly physical well-being was in mind and was associated with diet, yoga, good nutrition, etc. sometimes disturbed by the need for intensive work associated with the "spiritual and organizational" whim of a charismatic leader. Nevertheless, health care was certainly an important element. A fanatic element of "care" was the readiness to burn at the stake someone who ate anything with the wrong ingredient, such as E120 from crushed insects.

As for the spiritual good, it was as such "well cared for" by chanting, kirtans, participation in the Deity worship program. The attractive worship program, although attractive, was too intense because it was implemented by people closest to the centers, so they just didn't often have time for anything else. Worshiping the Deities was a positive aspect, a good experience.

When it comes to mental optimality, in terms of reading spiritual publications - this was associated with the individual approach of a leader. For example, it was known that Madhava dasi included regular reading in the program and that was positive.

When it comes to mental optimality in terms of professional skills, it did not have any respect or in any way care for the development of individuals. People were treated utilitarianically. The attitude of the main charismatic leaders to the subject was inconsistent. One publicly questioned the sense of academic studies, another admired, another treated it as worthy of caculation.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2020 03:26AM by DaWatcher.

Date: March 14, 2020 03:57AM

IanKoviak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As far as Shiva worshipers smoking marijuana, this
> is actually not correct. There may be some certain
> sects who smoke marijuana, but in general those
> who are true Shiva worshippers do not intoxicate.
> Not to mention, the highest concentration of Shiva
> worshippers is in India, and it's illegal to use
> marijuana in India or manufacturer it. I know this
> because I have a friend who has been spending the
> last four years in jail in India for manufacturing
> marijuana products to help people who are dying of
> cancer. On the order of his Guru.

Thank you for the clarification.

> Patrick bowler was just another of the typical
> type of people and disciples that Butler
> attracted: drug dealers, addicts, crooked
> politicians, thugs, and weak vulnerable people. I
> don't think Butler had absolutely any problem
> taking his money. In fact, he did so very greedily
> and continues to do so now that Patrick is back in
> the fold.

For me, "who's we" is extremely important.

>
> And as you see Dewatcher, this man Butler and his
> dedicated disciples exert control and have
> influence over something as individualistic as
> starting a family. They have full control over
> something as individualistic as what school and
> type of education their children should receive.
> And it keeps going down the rabbit hole as they
> have control and influence over your core belief
> systems, what constitutes a spiritual life, what
> is allowed and not allowed based on various rules
> and regulations that are often completely
> nonsensical and unecessary and cause unneeded
> distress and further immobilize people's critical
> thinking skills.

First of all, I think that forcing you, with your protest, and completely ignoring your individual requests (e.g. electric punctures in the floor) to a specific, very demanding meditation practice for violating children's rights. In general, individuals have the right to choose their faith and to acquire basic professional knowledge and skills in the physical world. Interrogating you all night and putting pressure to cover up the "young prince and genital pimples" scandal were criminal activities. "gurukula" with no guru visiting was a complete joke.

What year you came to the brahmacari school? What year you left?

> How many of butlers various followers around the
> world have any business getting involved in u.s.
> voting and politics? Yet they are. On the orders
> of their grew, regardless if they are from the
> Philippines, New Zealand, Australia, Poland and
> numerous other places that have no reason to be
> influencing our political process in this country
> are getting involved in supporting Tulsi gabbard.

Apart from the political involvement aspect, this political commitment involves falsifying the message of Sri Caitanya. If this is not an offense then what is it?

> People like a quick solution to Life's problems,
> and butlers message in his Pleasant jagat Guru
> speaks videos and naive chanting gives people that
> false sense of hope. Once they are hooked on the
> pleasant-sounding ideas, they never bother to
> further study the scriptures with any sort of
> rigor, try to understand the history and evolution
> of the spiritual tradition or even the guru who's
> pedaling the garbage. And once they have invested
> literally half their life in following this
> person, it's virtually impossible to extricate
> yourself in a way that doesn't lead to further
> potential harm on many levels.

People have freedom of choice. But when we deal with hypnosis, breaking the law or violating children's rights, that's another aspect.

> Living my life as a child always telling myself
> that I wasn't my body and that my body was
> temporary and it didn't matter and that all my
> senses simply results in pain and suffering and
> dwelling on Karma and reincarnation had absolutely
> zero functional use in my real tangible life.
> Unless you consider fear-mongering a good method.

Your rights have been violated. And thank you for your story.

>

Date: March 14, 2020 05:26PM

[www.stuff.co.nz]

In a statement, Jeannie Bishop, president of the Science of Identity Foundation, said: "As a branch of Vaishnava Hinduism, the Science of Identity Foundation recognizes the free will of every individual to follow the path of life they want to follow.

"Rama das Ranson has never been a member of the Foundation and we have respected his right not to follow the path of Vaishnava Hinduism].

"Patrick Bowler is not a member of the Foundation, but to our knowledge, is now sincerely trying to practice Vaishnava Hinduism, which includes using his life to help others.

"We are aware of certain allegations but do not wish to dignify them with a response other than to say you should be very critical of the motivation of people making many of these allegations.

"Chris Butler and the Foundation have worked to help many people get their lives back on track, including Patrick Bowler and will continue to do so."

In the most tragic events at SIF Poland, when one of the devotees from Kielce was severely beaten by three perpetrators, rather massacred and died in the hospital, there was NO initiative from a formal organization. In the face of events at the time, the leader of SIF Poland stated that "we can do nothing for him". But a nice, empathetic devotee, suffering from schizophrenia, considered crazy, took up care in the last days of the beaten along with several devotee-friends. When she quickly contacted Happy Man, apart from the organizational hierarchy, she was criticized for not following the "hierarchical communication" path.

And probably only to cover this slip-up, mass participation at the funeral mass was announced. PR. Coverage of SIF mishaps is mastered.

[www.stuff.co.nz]

Speaking about his experiences, Bowler said he and his fellow dealers had a code of honour, in that they were never involved in the violence that follows most drug crime.

That's why i am interested "who's we" or "who's wee". Except mr. Timewell.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2020 05:30PM by DaWatcher.

Date: March 14, 2020 06:17PM

Nice story, don't you think?

[youtu.be]

But sir, my brain can't handle more than 140 characters, is there some way you could make thins easier form me ....

and give the names and tell how this nice empatic devotee was treated by party-activsts?

Sure ....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2020 06:17PM by DaWatcher.

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: March 14, 2020 08:17PM

Kai Kahele Logo
Aloha,

I got in this race because I was tired of watching hard-working families deal with issues like homelessness, food insecurity, and the increasing unaffordability of necessary medications while Tulsi Gabbard prioritized building her own resume over the people.

Civil Beat Quote from
[www.civilbeat.org]

I’m not in this fight for fame or political clout, I’m in it because I know we can do better. Contribute today and we can achieve this dream together >>>

At the end of the month, we are going to report our fundraising numbers for this quarter to the Federal Election Commission (FEC). These numbers are extremely important because they signal the strength of our campaign.

We need contributions from 600 grassroots donors in order to stay on track to reach our end of quarter fundraising goal, step up and contribute today >>>

DONATE

Let’s send a clear message to Washington: we are tired of politicians who put their career and personal ambitions before the people. We need representatives who will lead with unity and fight for the people.

Together we can make it happen. Chip in $20.20 right now to elect a new kind of leadership for Hawai‘i in 2020 >>>

Mahalo,

Kai

Visit KaiKahele.com

PAID FOR BY KAHELE FOR CONGRESS

Kai Kahele is a member of the Hawai`i Air National Guard. Use of his military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Hawai`i Air National Guard, the Department of the Air Force, or the Department of Defense.

Kahele for Congress
PO Box 4952
Hilo, HI 96720
United States

Posted by: CarlFig ()
Date: March 14, 2020 08:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.