Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 01, 2013 12:39AM

THANK YOU FLASH FOR FOLLOWING THE STORY OF POOR BHAKTI

HE IS NOT SAFE IN JAIL ....HE IS VULNARABLE AND THE EVIL GANG MEMBERS IN JAIL ..KNOW S THAT

I WONDER WHAT THE PARENTS CAN DO AT THIS POINT ...IF ANYTHING ?

I AM RECEIVING INFO ABOUT WAI LANA AS PRIVATE MESSAGE
I THINK PBS SHOULD KNOW WHAT IS UP WITH THE NO 2 IN THE CULT
PLEASE SEND ME ALL YOU KNOW ..AS PRIVATE MESSAGES ...THAT COULD BE INCRIMINATING AND MAKE HER LOOK ...BAD ...OR EVEIL ...
THERE A VIDEO TO BE MADE HERE .............VIDEO TO EXPOSE VIDEOS
ANY PICTURES OF HER AND BUTLER AND HER KIDS ?
ANY PICTURES OF THAT HARD ASS SON SIDDHA ?
MAHALO

Date: June 01, 2013 07:07AM

dabcult
THANK YOU FLASH FOR FOLLOWING THE STORY OF POOR BHAKTI

HE IS NOT SAFE IN JAIL ....HE IS VULNARABLE AND THE EVIL GANG MEMBERS IN JAIL ..KNOW S THAT

I WONDER WHAT THE PARENTS CAN DO AT THIS POINT ...IF ANYTHING ?

I AM RECEIVING INFO ABOUT WAI LANA AS PRIVATE MESSAGE
I THINK PBS SHOULD KNOW WHAT IS UP WITH THE NO 2 IN THE CULT
PLEASE SEND ME ALL YOU KNOW ..AS PRIVATE MESSAGES ...THAT COULD BE INCRIMINATING AND MAKE HER LOOK ...BAD ...OR EVEIL ...
THERE A VIDEO TO BE MADE HERE .............VIDEO TO EXPOSE VIDEOS
ANY PICTURES OF HER AND BUTLER AND HER KIDS ?
ANY PICTURES OF THAT HARD ASS SON SIDDHA ?
MAHALO

Yes, I have evidence which should convince PBS to cease the broadcast of Wai Lana videos. It will take me a while to put those facts together for you in a private message. Meanwhile, you should examine her yoga videos themselves for any hints.
[www.youtube.com]
[www.wailana.com]

Here are a couple of my prior posts about her and her ex-husband, Richard Bellord, and their children:
[forum.culteducation.com]

I have more to say about Joseph Bismark and Mike Gabbard in a future post.

The cancelation of her PBS air-time would be a big blow to Wai Lana’s ego. She would like the world to believe that she remains young and attractive. The truth is she currently looks like an old Chinese shop-keeper according to one eyewitness. And yes, I do have information on Wai Lana’s son, Siddha, and one story is a real shocker. That will have to wait.

Flash

Date: June 01, 2013 11:10AM

I promised that I would post new incriminating evidence regarding Mike Gabbard and his wife, Carol Gabbard. They deserve much worse for what they have done to their son, Bhakti.

First, we must revisit a character I’ve exposed before, Joseph Bismark. You might recall that Bismark controls the parent company of the Down To Earth health food chain. He also is the owner of record of multi-million dollar Oahu real estate including the current Lanikai residence of Chris Butler and the six bedroom Kailua residence of Alana Penaroza, assistant to Tulsi Gabbard.

Joseph “Japa das” Bismark
AKA Joseph Luis Tomacruz Bismark was once in a Jakarta jail for 3 months so it is appropriate to discuss him now.

(* his passport name is: JOSEPH LUIS ELEUTERIO TOMACRUZ BISMARK)

Bismark, a native of the Philippines, is up to his eyebrows in cult business. I dug up new information about Bismark in order to link him to the Gabbards, and then the Gabbards to Chris Butler. We on the Rick Ross Forum have known the link for some time, but Bhakti’s 15 minutes of fame will create an opportunity for many others to learn the facts. Current cult members might like to know that their supreme leaders are corrupt, dishonest, and manipulative.
Bismark was no doubt guilty of fraudulent operation of a pyramid scheme but was released on a technicality since Indonesia does not have a comparable statute. More about pyramid schemes when we expose the Gabbards. One article below says “… each new investor recruits others in an 'endless chain'. Little actual retail selling occurs. Each 'distributor' is also the 'customer',"

Here are two videos about this big fraud. He makes no secret about being a devotee of Chris Butler since age 17.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

From his Facebook page:
Joseph Bismark Works at Quest International
Attends The Science of Identity University
Lives in Singapore
[www.facebook.com]

Baugio City Philippines is a hot bed of cult operations:

Bismark’s V-Net extravaganza
“…brought in Retired Colonel Jeff Tamayo, whose impeccable resume includes high position held in the Presidential Security Command among others, to discuss important topics such as VIP Security, Emergency Preparedness, Crowd Control and Strategic Warfare in Business.”

You might remember that Jeff Tamayo is the ex-father-in-law of Tulsi Gabbard and father to mysterious Eddy Tamayo.

I have to admit that reading this V-Net web site made me feel sick and depressed by all the disguises used by this destructive cult. Boot camp with foot washing? Sick!

[www.the-v.net]

Please take a quick look at all the evidence so we are all on the same page when we connect the dots in the next posts about the Gabbards.

[www.lankabusinessonline.com]

[www.religionnewsblog.com]

[indonesia.questnet-scam.com]

[www.muthamil.com]
[archives.dailymirror.lk]

[questnetscam.blogspot.com]

This facebook page ties Bismark to Tulsi Gabbard, which we all know to be true. see the bottom.

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 01, 2013 12:02PM

Our Henry just won the jackpot in Vegas, Baby! The media are finally reporting the facts of Bhakti Gabbard’s arrest and even mention his parents and sister, Tulsi Gabbard. No mention of Bhakti being raised in a Hare Krishna cult, but stay tuned.

[www.staradvertiser.com]

The eldest child of state Sen. Mike Gabbard was arrested this week in Las Vegas on suspicion of battery, according to law enforcement officials, the latest in a string of arrests over the past few months.
Bhakti Gabbard, 42, was booked into the Las Vegas Detention Center on Wednesday for battery, a law enforcement official confirmed.
Websites that track arrest records also indicate that Gabbard has been arrested several times in Clark County, Nev., over the past several months on charges that include drug possession.
“As parents, we’re deeply pained and heartbroken to see our eldest son suffer like this,” Sen. Gabbard said in an email tonight. “We love him deeply, and we continue encouraging him to seek the medical treatment he needs.”
Gabbard said he talked with his son today.
“We spoke with him today and we’re trying to help him,” he said.
Gabbard, a Demo­crat who represents West Oahu in the state Senate, has five children, including U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii.

[www.i4u.com]

Once again, our local media have failed to report on an important issue. You could have read the details on the Rick Ross Forum one week ago:

This amateur film maker even went to Vegas at his own expense to interview Bhakti Gabbard in the Clark County Jail. Do not believe for one second that Tulsi Gabbard has no blame in the break-down of her brother.
[www.youtube.com]

She describes herself as a medical officer in the Military. Bhakti has had troubles for years so why didn’t Tulsi intervene? She knows Bhakti’s problems are related to abuse he suffered in a Hare Krishna cult, yet she remains silent.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: June 01, 2013 01:38PM

The Star-Advertiser WILL NOT report on Chris Butler's Science of Identity Hare Krishna Cult. It has been suggested to me that there are cult members or people influenced by them that keep the cult out of the pages of the local paper.

Besides, the Star Advertiser doesnt want a lawsuit it cant afford to fight against the cult's deep pockets.

It will report on Bhakti being in prison, but it wont report on the cult links. Even comments posted regarding cult links are removed.

Go ahead and try to post something about it.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 01, 2013 09:34PM

Thats what happens when too many newspapers disappear.

With a wide variety of newspapers, there was a chance of an independant editor and journalists being willing and able to step forward.

Date: June 02, 2013 05:45AM

I posted this under the Honolulu examiner article
I think that Mike does not have a clue of how far gone is BHAKTI
Its interesting to read all the little comments from the cults (surely ) that this is a private famaly matter
What if the famaly is so freaking brainwash that they cannot see the gravity of their son problems
Bhakti as become a danger for himself and from the battery charges
a danger for others ...............anyway my little video is up near 200 views
now some people in Hawaii know that the Gabbards is not all roses

I am a psychoterapist that belong to a non proit organisation that help the hundreds of now young man that where raise in a EXOTIC religion ...I have treated hundreds of patients and after being with BHAKTI for 30 minutes a few days ago all i can say about MIKE GABBARD email ..............is that he is living in fentasy land... if he is just saying "WE KEEP ENCOURAGING OUR SON TO SEEK MEDICAL HELP " Bhakti is beyond the point of knowing what is wrong ...he was arested 4 times in 4 months ...from drug possession...to battery to credit card fraud ....he as a mental illness (probably BI POLAR mix with other mental issues ...fuel by lots of drugs).......If he gets out of prison in one peice he should have a major intervention and be put under lock and key in a rehab HOSPITAL ...Bhakti told me he had never been to a psychiatrist ...he need professional assessement ........."not the fancy words of the senator " WE WILL KEEP ENCOURAGING HIM " Bhakti had drugs problems for the last 20 years plus...This is no more something you keep private in the famaly ..............THE FAMALY in my professional opinion does not have a clue of the mental gravity that BHAKTI finds himself in ....ONLY AN INTERVENTION WITH LOTS OF HELP FROM DOCTORS >>>AND LOTS OF MONEY FROM THE RELIGION THE GABBARDS really belong to will save him. He seem so depress ...and now BATTERY as been added to his numerous charges .....MIKE GABBARD should get a big wake up call before its to late ............and to" iwanaknow " comment you cannot man up when you are very sick and craving drugs like "ICE "
on June 1,2013 | 02:14PM

Date: June 02, 2013 07:26AM

AS POSTED ON THE HONOLULU ADVERTIZER
Someone as tried to get into my account here .............freaking cult again ?
Post on the Advertiser without direct mention of the cult ...

Skyler wrote: Is this now the Huffington Post? Inflammatory headline on a non-story to make a mountain out of molehill. Most if not all of us here have acquaintances, friends, or family whose sons, daughters etc. make bad choices in their lives. It's heartbreaking - hope he gets help. on May 31,2013 | 10:16AM hanoz808 wrote.........., but seems like everyday ordeals families go through. political officials are not
exempt, and im glad that mr.Gabbard is not trying to hide this either.....................................................

MR GABBARD AS BEEN TRYING FOR MORE THAN 20 years TO DOWNPLAY(or HIDE ) THE SERIOUS DRUG PROBLEMS OF HIS SON BHAKTI ....IT TOOK A LITTLE VIDEO SENT TO THIS PAPER TO HAVE THE STORY KNOWN ... WHY IS MIKE AND CAROL NOT IN LAS VEGAS (the jail is one block away from 20 reasonably price hotels ) where they could visit with him twice a day ....is the senator to busy pushing his bill to be presented to the public in 2014 (a bill that could finally decide that marriage is betwen a women and a man ) Sweet Jesus ...maybee Mike should change is focus andstop attacking gays and lesbians of Hawaii .....and focus on a new cause the devastetion of every level of the HAWAII society that are being affected by the "ICE " epidemic let the gays and lesbians make love and peace .............and get some serious help for the victims of "ICE " and other drugs destroying the body and mind of \HAWAIIANs ....open free clinic ...open free detox centers .....get the medical help to rescue the people that are mentally ill and are making there life a nightmare by indulging in large quantities of drugs especially "ICE " I REPEAT.... IT IS MY PROFESSIONAL OPINION THAT BHAKTI IS BEYOND BEING CAPABLE OF HELPING HIMSELF HE NEED SERIOUS MEDICAL INTERVENTION ....Mike saying "we talk to him today on the phone " is coming from a man that does not understand the gravity of his son mental state ....Mike as my phone number I will help and even contribute money with several lawyers that work to rescue children that where raise in "EXOTIC " OFF THE WALL religions ...
on June 1,2013 | 04:16PM

IN OTHER NEWS

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 03, 2013 06:44AM

corboy
Where is his attorney?

Good question. Certainly the Gabbard's could afford one for him, but oh yeah....
I forgot...
"the wise don't lament for the living or the dead..."

Wait a minute - you better lament if Jagged Gooroo doesn't get his mangoes on time!

Date: June 03, 2013 11:25AM

If you have read the article in the HOnolulu ADvertiser
Mike Gabbard says thT he keep encouraging his son to seek medical help...
It does not matter if BHakti is 42. He is in a mental condition that beyond the possibility of helping himself
he need a massive intervention....most likely hospitalization under lock and key ....if the drug of choice is "ice" as I have been told then even more ......can someone on this forum confirm this?
the advertiser as kept my comments ....and I applaud them to do so.
this is a very important story ...as it finally crack open the secrecy of the GAbbard family dysfunction.
How many families never understand how serious is the drugs and mental problems of their children
And the kids end up dead ....by suicide or being kill in jail
Is latest charge for battery ....is pretty scary ...he fought who ...in jail ?
Mike said he talk to his son ......wonder if he told BHakti not to talk to me ?
I gave Bhakti my personal phone number
And I am. Sure he gave it to MIke...
I would talk to Mike ...man to man ...father to father ...if he would call me
But I am not holding my breath

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.