Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: December 16, 2012 05:16AM

What is RICK REED ...present relationship with the cult ??If he is againts the cult now send me is info for a futur videos

[news.iskcon.com]

Interesting TULSI in the Honolulu ISKCON temple doing a little ceremony ...a place that her guru said that all his ISKCON godbroders where like clup of shit compare to him for years .
Politics politics

Date: December 16, 2012 05:34AM

By Venkata Bhatta dasa (Vineet Chander, Coordinator for Hindu Life, Princeton University)
As a general rule, Hindu-Americans love milestones and photo opportunities. When photogenic Tulsi Gabbard, the first Hindu elected to U.S. Congress, is sworn in to office with her right hand resting on a copy of the Bhagavad Gita, we will get both. But we will also get something far more valuable: a congresswoman who reads and bases her life around the Gita. I hope that amid all the coverage of the historic swearing in, this won’t be lost.
I don’t mean to take away from the symbolic importance of Tulsi’s decision to swear in on the Gita, or to dismiss the genuine joy that many Hindu-Americans feel about it. It is a formality, to be sure, but it is an important formality. Swearing over a copy of sacred text is a venerable tradition; the book serves as a sort of three-dimensional symbol of truth itself. And if the book is accepted as legitimate, then it follows that the faith that reveres the book is legitimate as well. Tulsi Gabbard and her Gita are affirmation that our faith is finally taking a seat at the table.
THAT IS THE PICTURE .....THE CULT WANTS TO PROJECTS
NO ONE WHANTS TO DIG DEEPER ....ALL THE WAY DOWN DEEP WHERE DISCIPLES OF BUTLER EAT HIS NAIL CLIPPINGS
THE SCAM IS WORKING .........SO FAR

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: December 16, 2012 10:38AM

The best part? That article specifically links Tulsi to Chris Butler aka Siddhaswarupananda.

But Congresswoman Gabbard (hereafter referred to as “Tulsi”) has been a practicing Hindu since her teens. Specifically, she is a Vaishnava. According to India Abroad, she is a student of Sidhasvarupananda, who was himself initiated into the Brahma Madhva Gaudiya Sampradaya by ISKCON Founder A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

[news.iskcon.com]

Three important things in this quote:
1) They are acknowledging that she has been under the influence of Chris Butler since at least her teens
2) She is a student or disciple of Chris Butler
3) ISKON is accepting Chris Butler as a bona fide disciple of ACB, thus giving Tulsi validity. Although we all know, by a letter, that ACB himself said that ISKON wasnt a part of Hinduism.

Now if people could PLEASE connect the dots....

Date: December 17, 2012 04:30AM

Good points, Vita C, but there is still plenty of wiggle room for Tulsi to later deny or change her story. Note that, once again, this story is not carried in main-stream media. The “admission” regarding Sidhasvarupananda (AKA Jagad Guru Chris Butler) is not direct and is instead attributed to “India Abroad”. Big thanks to dabcult for finding this ISKON article. I will quote from it below in italics and provide my analysis.
Flash

[news.iskcon.com]

Big question: How can Tulsi declare she’s a Hindu when her spiritual leader is not? My next post, hopefully later today, will quote directly from another “lost” newspaper article from the pre-internet timeframe.
“But I am not a Christian and not a Hindu", he (Butler) said.

Why is Tulsi photographed with people of Indian appearance when her own cult is anything but Indian? Who’s using whom with this dubious Hindu connection?

Why is Tulsi photographed at an ISKON setting rather than with her true Hare Krishna splinter group, the Science of Identity? Her Jagad Guru hates ISKON. In the wake of recent reports of strongarm robberies by members of the Hare Krishna sect in Waikiki, Siddha said in an interview yesterday that it takes a lot more than "wearing a shaved head and robes" to make a true follower of Lord Krishna. From the same “lost” article: Siddha Swarup Ananda Goswami (previously known as Sai Young or Kris Butler), looks like a devotee of Lord Krishna, chants Hare Krishna, teaches Krishna consciousness, but is not affiliated with the Nuuanu-based International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKON). He wants no part of them.

The incoming congresswoman for Hawaii’s 2nd Congressional District is not of Indian extraction. She was born to state senator Mike Gabbard, an American Samoan, and Carol Porter Gabbard, a Caucasian American…

Tulsi is tweaking her prior claim of having a Hindu mother and allowing people to falsely conclude that she, herself, is Hindu and part Indian. Why not tell the whole truth about your parents, all at once, and demonstrate your honesty while clarifying your alleged differences from your right-wing, homophobic family.

But Congresswoman Gabbard (hereafter referred to as “Tulsi”) has been a practicing Hindu since her teens. Specifically, she is a Vaishnava. According to India Abroad, she is a student of Sidhasvarupananda…

Why is Tulsi not directly quoted about her Guru? (Siddha Swarup Ananda Goswami) is the name associated with Chris Butler in the press and most Internet searches. Is this an intentional misspelling and an attempt to hide the truth?

The Gita’s teachings on Bhakti-yoga and Karma-yoga have informed Tulsi’s life and career. “Karma” means action and “yoga” means in connection or union with God; thus Tulsi aims to act in the loving service of God and humanity.

This is the first quote where Tulsi admits to practicing Bhakti-yoga. Does the average person understand and appreciate that this is not the kind of Yoga practiced in studios across America or even in most of India?

“So first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, I would meditate upon the fact that my essence was spirit, not matter, that I was not my physical body, and that I didn't need to worry about death,” says Tulsi. “Because I knew that I would continue to exist and I knew that I would be going to God.”

This is the dogma of the Science of Identity. How can a rational person believe that we are not our physical body and that our entire body is entirely regenerated every three days! Watch this video of Chris Butler making this ridiculous claim:
[www.youtube.com]

“The principles of karma yoga and bhakti yoga therefore can be a uniting principle for all people, regardless of their religion.”

Will Tulsi Gabbard use her elected position as a pulpit to convert people to the Science of Identity? Is that Chris Butler’s master plan?

“This spirit of servant leadership is what I hope to bring to Congress.”…
As well as doing her best herself, Tulsi hopes to inspire others to be servant leaders. She’s already an inspiration to fellow Hindus, who see her fully embracing Sanatan Dharma and trying to apply the principles of the Bhagavad-Gita to every aspect of her life.

Wow! “Servant Leader” is a rip-off of a direct quote from Gary Okino’s Prayer Sermon. Tulsi should at the very least attribute the quote and note that it is the example of Jesus Christ and not some Blue God from another planet.

6:40 minute mark Gary mentions Jesus
7:20 minute mark Gary says “servant leader”.
[www.youtube.com]

The quotes and other background info in this article were drawn from materials provided to ISKCON News by Congresswoman Gabbard’s office.

Date: December 17, 2012 08:25AM

• Siddha Decries Recent Tales of Krishna’s ‘Lawbreaking’, Honolulu Star-Bulletin, December 17, 1977
Here is another “lost” news clipping from the pre-internet year of 1977, a few years before Tulsi Gabbard was even born into this destructive cult and destined for brainwashing. Chris Butler might prefer to forget these early years, but they are proof-positive that he is not a “divine being” but just another con artist. His 1986 lies about being uninvolved in politics are further demonstrated here. I am busy right now on some other old clippings, so please help me by commenting on the significance of this article. Later…

Here is the PDF scan:

[docs.google.com]

My eyes immediately fell upon Butler’s own admission:
“But I am not a Christian and not a Hindu", he said. And he allowed as how his discussions will probably create a lot of uneasiness and he said he will "enjoy every minute of it".
Here are some more excerpts:

Siddha Swarup Ananda Goswami (previously known as Sai Young or Kris Butler), looks like a devotee of Lord Krishna, chants Hare Krishna, teaches Krishna consciousness, but is not affiliated with the Nuuanu-based International Society for Krishna Consciousness. He wants no part of them.
In the wake of recent reports of strongarm robberies by members of the Hare Krishna sect in Waikiki, Siddha said in an interview yesterday that it takes a lot more than "wearing a shaved head and robes" to make a true follower of Lord Krishna.

"Every time I lecture on Jesus or Krishna one of these gestapo types interrupts” shouts, makes, trouble, he said.

He said his goal is "to diversify" so there are people who are able to apply Krishna-Yoga in the world whether they are in politics, farming or business”…
THE INDEPENDENTS for Godly Government, that surprisingly strong political force in Hawaii's last election, took his advice to heart, he said. "Love God and work for the welfare, of the people," he said. Kathy Hoshijo, who did very well in her campaign for the State House of Representatives, did just that he said.

But he reiterated, “We are not with the ISKON society….

Siddha’s personality has many facets, is difficult to pinpoint….

He envisions his Holy Name Foundation to be the beginning of a venture akin to that of the Rev. Billy Graham.

Hah!

Date: December 17, 2012 04:34PM

These photos taken inside the Honolulu ISKCON temple sound like ...pictures opportunities with all those pround Hindus
Kissing a HINDU baby would have add more political bullshit
There is only one Hindu temple in Honolulu .Butler could have build a big one ...but NO.... that is not where his money is invested .
Let ISKCON maintain a full temple skedule ...from 4 am to 10 pm....cooking for the statues ...flowers for the statues ..lots of work.
In Butler cult ...he and he only is the center of attention.
Plus the Honolulu temple was bought by Alfred Ford the great gran son of Henry Ford(a bisexual intimate friend and possibly lover of the worst Hare Krishna pedophile Bhavananda....ALFRED is now building a enourmous temple in INDIA ...maybee he is part of the target of Tulsi and the cult
From what I know Swami Bhaktivedanta had to give direct orders to some hot head disciples ....NOT TO MURDER BUTLER
and here is Tulsi in a ISKCON temple ....playing the HINDU ambassador ...
it remind me of the story of VIVEKANANDA .....who went to the USA to give a lecture at the parlement of religion ....he came back to INDIA a hero
for at the time when the British where controlling INDIA .......the HINDU religion was viewed as a pagan religion.....and still is view this way by most fundamentalist christian s
Now all those HINDUS dress in their sunday best ....want to be near Tulsi have pictures with Tulsi ..."WE ARE IN CONGRESS ...SHE WILL SWEAR ON THE BAGAVAD GITA "....if it work she will have additional money from the rich American Hindus....for the next campain on top of the money from the BUTLER cult ...ITS A COMPLICATE SCAM ......but hey Tulsi was a massage therapist only 5 or 6 years ago ...and no one was given her the hour of the day .
Now she is an Hidu star that just beat a homeless man
There is a movie here ..........google OPERATION SNOW WHITE .........this is not the first cult looking for infiltration of the US congress.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 17, 2012 10:42PM

In Hinduism, power equals legitimacy.

To attain power implies you have had enough good karma in previous lives to be born into a life in which you attain power.

How that power is obtained does not matter. There is nothing inside Hinduism by which to evaluate power and powerholdres objectively.

Agehananda Bharati was born in Vienna, survived the Nazi occupation, survived being in the German Army (his unit was fortunate in that it was stationed in France and sat out the war in a quiet zone).

Bharati was fluent in Sanskrit and Hindi and especially Bengali, and had close ties to the Bengal elite, and was welcomed into the household of Subha Chandra Bose's brother, on his arrival to India. Bharati had been a young protege in Europe of 'Netaji' Subha Chandra Bose, a resistance fighter who believed in taking arms against Britain. In Bengal, Netaji Bose was honored very much more than Gandhi--and he still is.

Here are some comments by Bharati about the Hindu attitude to power.

It may be that Tulsi is on her way to becoming a female hero. And here Bharati tells us how heroes, those gain power, their behavior is interpreted in a way different from that of the ordinary citizen who is the actual source of their power, something not recognized in Hinduism.

"

Hero-worship is in the Hindu tradition, and unless the hero is considered a direct enemy of the Indian cause -- like Churchill -- every dictator has the sympathy of mnay orthodox Hindus. This is a phenomenon of some complexity, but not really hard to explain. There is the avatara idea -- in every powerful man there is a segment of the cosmic power which manifested itself in the god-kings and heroes of the epic and of mythology. (Mahabharata, Ramayana, the Puranas-Corboy)

Hitler was particularly popular, especially with the politicaly aggressive, for he trounced the British, at least in the beginning; he proclaimed the superiority of the Aryan (this being a Sanskrit word denoting the Hindu as he sees himself) and he was a leader of the Sanskrit-knowing Germans.

(In his travels, on foot and by train through the subcontinent, travels that included attendance at the Kumbhmela of 1954 at Allahabad, Bharati met man very many Indians who were convinced that Germans learned Sanskrit in school)

"I argued against this enthusiasm" Bharati tells us "and have asked enthusiasts, both monastic and lay, how they thought Hitler's deeds and attitudes compatible with ahimsa (non-harmful behavior) and how they explained the dislike of Gandhi and Nehru for Hitler?

"The answers were always in the same jargon: When honour is threatened, when silence could be interpreted as cowardice, and when the inner spirit tells teh leader to act, then ahimsa takes on a different meaning.

"As in Krsna's counsel to Arjuna ( in the Bhagavad Gita - that text so beloved of the Krishnas and of ISKON) As in Krnsa's counsel to Arjuna, there is a higher sort of ahimsa, which that there is no killing even in killing, that is when the spirit has realized its oneness with the Supreme, and so forth.

(Agehananda Bharati The Ochre Robe, page 214. 1980 2d edition

Further on, Bharti tells us this. And..he had loved Hinduism enough to become an ordained renunciate in the Dasnami Bharati Order. But this tradition was one of intelligence and rigorous scholarship. What distressed Bharati was to see Hinduism dumbed down, and so pervasively that most Indians were left unaware of how much they were missing.

What Bharti tells us here is also important, for it describes the New Age mindset that has taken hold in large sectors of the West, as well as the mindset he encountered in India 50 years ago.

"In the Hindu mind (I would say New Age-Corboy) inspiration tends to eschew information. A Hindu of intelligence and integrity may be well informed for instance about the imbecility and cruelty of Leader X., but the leader is a hero, or perhaps a concealed avatara, who has the guise of cruelty to achieve a higher purpose, then this mystical possibly exonerates the despot and inspires the Hindu and inspiration supersedes information.

Bharati, The Ochre Robe, pp 225

Finally, here is Bharati's descriptions of how his professors in the Ramakrishna Order responded to his doubts about certain portions of the Gita. Bharati, remember, had lived in Vienna during Hitler's takeover and had had Nazism intrude into his life in all kinds of obnoxious ways.

Sixty years ago, Agehananda Bharati, when a student in a Ramakrishna monastery, caught the professor making textual errors when teaching from a Sanskrit text. Unlike the other students, Bharati had enough background that he knew when the instructor was making a mistake and dared, despite being an underling, to point this out

I learned the stereotypical method of rebuttal common to all* traditions of religious doctrine in India: The moment discursive thought (that is, thought that is based on reaching a conclusion through use of reason and verifiable/falsifiable evidence) would jeopardize the axiomatic perfection of the text, the critic is given a simple line:

Your argument may be intellectually valid but what of it? Only those who have seen the light can see the consistency of the text. Only those who have experienced the truth from within can see that intellectual argument is of no avail in the end.’

Bharati commented,

"this would hardly be objectionable were the atmosphere among Indian scholastics purely non-discursive (that is if they were in a state of enlightenment 100% of the time and used intuitive, non-rational methods of thought 100% of the time).

But this is not true: the theologians avail themselves of refined scholastic argument all the time, but they jettison all of it the moment their axioms are impugned.’ (Bharati, The Ochre Robe pp. 132-133)

Corboy note) In other words, the evasiveness Bharati described seems analogous to losing baseball team suddenly declaring that they are actually winning, not losing, because all along they’ve playing football, not baseball—and the other team is unenlightened and does not appreciate this.

**What Bharati describes can be easily abused and twisted into the various ‘thought stopping’ techniques endemic to cults. What made Bharati’s observation so very radical was his discovery that this ‘shuffle’ was NOT perpetrated by just a few charlatans or rogue scholars; he found this particular evasion tactic was commonly practiced throughout the Indian spiritual scene.

And as you read this keep in mind that Bharati had enjoyed close ties to the elite of Calcutta. He also spent 3 years as a novice monk in the Ramakrishna Order, an organization closely tied to Bengal, and which venerated both Ramakrishna and Vivekananda. Bharati was eventually asked to leave--he could not regard Ramakrisna as an Avatar and found that the RO tended to cover up embarassing facts, a stance Bharati found unacceptble.

Two Bharati quotes:

"Facts must remain facts and their dignity must not be impugned, not even for spiritual motives"

"Esoteric truth cannot be had from esoteric falsehood.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 17, 2012 11:18PM

"It is better to perform one's prescribed duties, even though faulty, than another's duties. Destruction in the course of performing one's own duty is better than engaging in another's duties, for to follow another's path is dangerous." Bhagavad Gita

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

If Butler had kept his proper place within ISKON, this thread discussion wouldnt be here.

In Hinduism there is and was no concept of the inherant dignity of the ordinary human person, apart from social context.

But the United States is founded on a different template.

In this essay, the author is not personally a Christian, identifies himself as a materialist.

But he does suggest that the revelatory religions the produced the Judeo Christian background made it possible to resume history--social and personal---from a new beginning. Many of the pagan belief systems, were not like that--these systems postulated endless repetitive cycles of time.

As they say on the street, 'The same old, same old." Closed systems.

I claim that the way we - how should I put it? - the way to imagine any radical social change was opened by this logic, which again is not the logic of this eternal circular movement, the logic of disturbed and reestablished balance, where we are part of some large chain of being; but it's the logic of miracle, miracle not in the religious sense - I'm a materialist, to avoid misunderstanding - but miracle in the sense of you can begin from the zero point.

(Social change becomes thinkable, becomes possible. Personal change -conversion-- becomes possible. Corboy)

We are not caught in an eternal movement. To be good does not mean to be identified to your place. And it's here I claim that human rights begin.

Human rights do not mean you have your proper place and dignity comes to you through being identified to that place. (vide the Hindu concept of the varnas--Brahmins from Vishnus' head, Khstryas from Vishnus hands

Human rights means precisely, no, you are something independently of your proper place. Which is why every proper right-winger or proto-fascist always insists on one thing.

This is the eternal organicist metaphoric of fascism or proto-fascism, that society is kind of a mega-organism, a body where the key to order is that everyone has to stick to his or her own place, and things go wrong when people want directly to participate at the universal dimension.

While again, democracy, if this term has any meaning today, begins precisely when you have a direct access to the Absolute, where, independently of your place in this destructive, violent outburst you can acquire a distance towards the specific social structure.

Because of this, against today's onslaught of New Age neo-paganism, it seems to me both theoretically productive and politically salient to stick to this Judaeo-Christian logic.

That Judeo Christian logic created the political system Tulsi entered and into which she came, sworn in on the Bhagavad Gita.

Here from the ISKON website is an examination of the Gita and the varnas

Home
Concepts
Practice
Lifestyle
Tradition
more info
The Four Varnas

Although every Hindu must follow general moral codes, each has individual duties according to his or her own nature. These are called sva-dharma, literally "own duties." They are regulated by the system of four varnas (social classes) and four ashrams (stages of life).

The ideal varnasrama system is discussed here. (For more information on actual practice and related issues of caste and untouchability; please see Reincarnation and Samsara). Below we list the main duties of each of the four varnas.

Shudras (Artisans and Workers)
The shudras are the only section of society allowed to accept another's employment; other varnas are occupationally and financially self-sufficient.

To render service to others.
To take pride in their work and to be loyal.
To follow general moral principles, (e.g. not to steal).
To marry (the only compulsory rite of passage).
Vaishyas (Farmers, Merchants, and Business People)
The vaishyas are the productive class. They and the two varnas below are called twice-born, indicating that they accept the sacred thread (symbolising spiritual initiation) and must perform certain rituals and rites of passage.

To protect animals (especially cows), and the land.
To create wealth and prosperity.
To maintain workers with abundant food, clothes, etc.
To trade ethically.
To give taxes to the kshatriyas (ruling class).
Kshatriyas (Warriors, Police, and Administrators)
The kshatriyas are the nobility, the protectors of society. Though permitted a number of privileges, they are expected to display considerable strength of body and character.

To protect the citizens from harm, especially women, children, cows, brahmanas, and the elderly.
To ensure that the citizens perform their prescribed duties and advance spiritually.
To be the first into battle and never to flee the battlefield.
To be true to their royal word.
To never refuse a challenge.
To develop noble qualities such as power, chivalry, and generosity.
To levy taxes (from the vaishyas only) and to never accept charity under any circumstances.
To take counsel, especially from the brahmanas.
To know the scriptures, especially the artha-shastras.
To deal uncompromisingly with crime and lawlessness.
To take responsibility for shortcomings in their kingdom.
To conquer their own minds and senses and to enjoy only according to scriptural injunction.
To beget an heir.
Brahmanas (Priests, Teachers, and Intellectuals)
The brahmanas provide education and spiritual leadership. They determine the vision and values of any society. Traditionally their basic needs were fulfilled so that they could dedicate themselves to their spiritual tasks.They are expected to live very frugally.

To study and teach the Vedas.
To perform sacrifice and religious ceremonies, and teach others how to perform such rituals.
To accept alms and also give in charity.
To offer guidance, especially to the kshatriyas.
To provide medical care and general advice free of charge.
To know Brahman (spirit, the self, God).
To never accept paid employment.
To develop all ideal qualities, especially honesty, integrity, cleanliness, purity, austerity, knowledge and wisdom.
Scriptural Passages

Bhagavad-gita 3.35

"Brahmanas, kshatriyas, vaishyas, and shudras are distinguished by the qualities born of their own nature in accordance with the three material qualities."

Bhagavad-gita 18.41

See also: Bhagavad-gita 2.31–8, 4.13, 18.41–8

Related Values and Issues
Duties, rights and responsibilities
A classless society
Moral dilemmas
Related Stories
Many in the Epics. They usually relate to the warrior dharma, and also give insight into the characteristics of genuine brahmanas.

Personal Reflection
Is a classless society the only solution to social exploitation?
Do these four varnas apply to Hinduism only?
Does a teacher need to develop particular values? How do they relate to the list given above?
Do you agree that education is a leadership role, and should be given greater priority than administration?
Why do you think that brahmanas are not meant to accept a salary? What is the principle behind this?
Common Misunderstandings

The system of four varnas was a man-made structure based on one group exploiting others

Hindu scholars contend that the original system was based on co-operation, mutual service to God, and commensurate rights and responsibilities. For example, although the warriors had great wealth and power, they were expected to be first into battle. The learned, brahmana class were given even greater respect but were required to have full control over mind and senses.

(Invoking a lost Golden Age. Right now in India there is nasty violence by high caste Hindus against Dalits--the former outcastes)

Dharma is considered the ultimate say in moral issues
This is true, but needs careful understanding. Dharma is to be applied with consideration (See Common Misunderstandings, in the Values in Practice section).The whole Mahabharata explores the nuances of dharma, and how difficult it can be to determine what is right action. When there is confusion, decisions are usually made in consultation with brahmins and other spiritual authorities

For More Information

For comparison, here is the second paragraph of the mission statement that created the Congress of the United States of America -- Tulsi's new workplace.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

—Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

Date: December 18, 2012 12:45AM

Corboy:
You have just posted several scholarly pieces that unfortunately have little to do with Chris Butler and distract from the current thread dealing with Tulsi Gabbard and the truth about her Hare Krishna background. It is counterproductive to attack the entire Hindu faith; and Butler, himself, was no fan of Hindus or ISKON. I am sure you do not want to unintentionally stifle any discussion of the destructive nature of this cult and the questionable character of their megalomaniac leader. You have made many positive contributions to this message board over many years and I look forward to reading your future posts. I am no expert in religion and can never equal your knowledge. My efforts are focused on factual evidence leading to the complete exposure of what I consider to be a criminal conspiracy operating in the shadows. I sincerely appreciate anyone sharing that heavy burden.
Thank you - Flash

Date: December 18, 2012 01:43AM

JESUS ...... CORBOY WHO ARE YOU PREACHING TO ?How will this tour of hinduism help get prabhufraud to get nab for criminal activities...?
Tell me something like what happen when you go knocking at Butler door ..that would help .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.