Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 30, 2012 12:22AM

I have done my research on this other OLD JAGAD GURU ..just google his full name .....this one also claim to be an AVATAR

a man is suing him for having rape his 2 daughters .......he was put in jail in Trinidad for a few weeks some more sexual scandals
he is another sinister cult leader ....but he is not afraid to show his old face and arrange complicated colourful professional videos.
Hawaii jagad guru ....must be ashame of looking old or what ?

Tulsi talk about gun control in yesterday Honolulu star
She should start by recommending BUTLER to get rid of his bodyguards guns and other possible hight power weapons
freaking hypocrites.........THE GURU THE GABBARDS and all the disciples of BUTLER that know about the lies but still eat his toe nails

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 30, 2012 02:47AM

dabcult
I have done my research on this other OLD JAGAD GURU ...
he is another sinister cult leader ....but he is not afraid to show his old face and arrange complicated colourful professional videos.
Hawaii jagad guru ....must be ashame of looking old or what ?

Tulsi talk about gun control in yesterday Honolulu star
She should start by recommending BUTLER to get rid of his bodyguards guns ...
freaking hypocrites.........

Well no surprise hear about the Rock Star Jagad Guru ~ sex, drugs (mantra mesmeration), and rock n roll!
What is it with these guys!? I guess the tip off is to beware of anyone who calls himself the teacher of the whole universe...LOL!
I still like his music videos as much as Queen, James Brown, or the Rolling Stones... and a flash mob of Handel's Messiah!

Here's a funny thought. There should be a "Celebrity Death Match" between these two Jagad Gurus!
[Celebrity Deathmatch is a claymation television show that depicts celebrities against each other in a wrestling ring, almost always ending in the loser's gruesome death. It was known for its excessive amount of blood used in every match and exaggerated physical injuries (e.g., one person cuts off a participant's foot, living through decapitations, impalement, etc.).~ Wikipedia].

The whole forced celibacy thing has made men and women crazy in all religions.
Am watching the mini-series about the Borgia's. Now I understand where the mafia comes from! Maybe Gabbard is really more "Catholic" than we thought. LOL...(IMHO...it seems to be ... looks like maybe... in my opinion...smiley face here...)

If you look up Papal history and the history of the Catholic church you will find no end of scandalous sex and even poisonings and murder. SEXUALLY ACTIVE POPES

Great movie: RELIGULOUS. Can watch it free now. Unlike a cult, you don't have to agree with everything in it. Some things might be quite offensive to a person's beliefs.

Someone should ask Tulsi if she had armed body guards when she was allegedly stalked?

No doubt Butler is too vain to appear in public now that he is old. He used to harp so much on people being miserable and useless in their old age. He used his parents as examples as if he would never age himself. He is also too paranoid to appear in public, living in constant fear of imaginary plots and schemes. But he has nothing new to say or write.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2012 02:53AM by Vera City.

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: July 30, 2012 01:31PM

From The Times of India "US & Canada News"

Tulsi Gabbard: First Hindu in race for US House

PTI | Jul 30, 2012, 04.55AM IST

WASHINGTON: Tulsi Gabbard, who trailed behind her nearest rival by over 40 points a few months ago in the race for the Congressional seat from Honolulu, has now taken a narrow but crucial lead of five points in the latest polls, brightening prospects for the first Hindu to be elected to the US House of Representatives.

In a dramatic turnaround, 31-year-old Tulsi has eclipsed Mufi Hannemann and is now the frontrunner in the race to succeed Representatives Mazie Hirono in House, said the prestigious Mellman Group, releasing its latest round of opinion polls.

The seat became vacant as Hirono has opted to run for the US senate this year.

Ahead of the Democratic primary election in Hawaii's second congressional district on August 11, Tulsi, a Honolulu city council woman, now holds a five-point lead over Hannemann, former Honolulu mayor — 37% for Tulsi and 32% from Hannemann, said the Mellman Group. "This represents a sea change in the race since our previous poll, conducted in April, where Hannemann led Tulsi by 26 points.

Indeed, Tulsi's share of the vote has increased 21 points, while Hannemann has actually shed 10 points in the last three months," the group said. A confident Tulsi says she is on her way to victory, though she conceded that it would be a close race. Proud of her Hindu religion, she is not Indian nor of Indian heritage. Her father Mike Gabbard is currently Hawaii state senator and mother Carol Porter Gabbard is an educator and business owner.

Currently a Company Commander with the Hawaii Army National Guard, who has volunteered to serve on two deployments to the Middle East, Tulsi was Hawaii's youngest state representative in 2002 and is the youngest woman in the USA to be elected to such a position. The turnaround has raised prospects of her being elected to the House.

Date: July 31, 2012 02:46AM

[www.youtube.com]

Invitation to JAGAD GURU to debate me any time anywhere ...but it must be video for YOUTUBE
I will even wear a mask ...to protect Chris from my germs......
A simple french Canadian debating the guru of the Univers .....sound easy to win

Date: July 31, 2012 02:48AM

atheist
From The Times of India "US & Canada News"

Tulsi Gabbard: First Hindu in race for US House

PTI | Jul 30, 2012, 04.55AM IST

WASHINGTON: Tulsi Gabbard, who trailed behind her nearest rival by over 40 points a few months ago in the race for the Congressional seat from Honolulu, has now taken a narrow but crucial lead of five points in the latest polls, brightening prospects for the first Hindu to be elected to the US House of Representatives.

Seriously!? Now she's a Hindu. Now she's going after the "Hindu" vote. That's fine if she reveals her roots and her true guru publicly. Just be HONEST Tulsi since honesty is a "way of life" for you.... If you have to hide something because it might lose the election for you, doesn't this seem a bit off?

Date: July 31, 2012 03:32AM

THE TOM CRUISE BILLION YEARS CONTRACT
[www.youtube.com]

ITS THE SAME GIMMICK AS THE BUTLER >>>>EXEPT WITH BUTLER ITS an ETERNAL contract

AS FOR TULSI BEING HINDU >>>>EATING THE NAIL CLIPPINGS OF MEGLOMENIAC CHRIS BUTLER IS NO MORE HINDU THAN I AM CHINESE>

TO CALL THE BUTLER CULT HINDUISM IS AN INSULT TO THAT GREAT RELIGION
HINDUISM IS VAST >>>>>BUTLER CULT EXEST ONLY TO SATISFY >>>IS EGO >>>AND HIS WALLET

TULASI IS HINDU >>>>AND MIKE GABBARD IS CATHOLIC who hate gays

and Santa Claus is getting meried to Snow White

Date: July 31, 2012 06:37AM

Post Script ~ I wonder if Mike Gabbard realizes that there were gay Popes?
GAY POPES

Date: July 31, 2012 06:57AM

Regardindg the article in the Times of India and the so-called Hindu, Tulsi.
P L E A S E !!!!
She is not and has never been a Hindu.
She is however a brainwashed member of a sinister cult led by a wannabe meglomaniac guru who claims everything and has produced nothing.
A true Vaishnava would have produced temples, clinics, schools and homes for the aged and poor.
Instead he feeds his "sheeples / slaves", toe nail clippings and the water from his foot baths.
He meddles in politics and has done this for many decades now, with Tulsi being the latest puppet on his string.
He sits in one of his many mansions living a luxurious life taking from one and all, eveything, including their souls.
Here is the link to that article:

[zeenews.india.com]

Go ahead and post to that forum and make sure and link back to this thread so people will see the truth, since Tulsi is so adept at lies and deceit.
Email the journalist who posted that article and let him know the ugly & despicable story of the Butler Cult.
This thread also needs to be sent to those poor kids in Poland/Russia, the group called "atmasfera" that was posted one page back. They have a Facebook page as well. Use the translating tool on Google to send this off to them.
Truth will always triumph over evil.

Date: July 31, 2012 07:04AM

dabcult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As6ISCw_YNg

Invitation to JAGAD GURU to debate me any time anywhere ...but it must be video for YOUTUBE
I will even wear a mask ...to protect Chris from my germs......
A simple french Canadian debating the guru of the Univers .....sound easy to win

Henry
THIS IS AWESOME!

Mr Jolicoer Challenges Butler to a Debate!

There is a long, historical tradition of debate amongst sages in India, as well as with the Gaudiya Vaishnava line Butler claims to be a part. Butler's Guru's Guru, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur Prabhupada in the 20th Century was known to debate other sages in their schools. If Butler is truly a Paramahamsa Jagad Guru, a pure devotee, representative of Krishna, of equal standing to his predecesor gurus as he claims, then it should be an honor to have an opportunity to present his philosophy and elevate, purify all participants. It is a gentlemanly tradition where sages had enough humility to honor those who could defeat them in argument. A public, recorded, well moderated debate (with security) would be a great experience for all.

But I doubt Butler's ego could accept this challenge. If he did, he would turn it into a circus. His modus operandi has always been to mock, exagerate, make personal attacks, demonize, and trivialize others. He is most famous for using straw man arguments rather than reasoned ones backed by scholarly knowlege and supportive examples. His whole philosophy is a house of cards easy to knock down and he knows it.

Date: July 31, 2012 08:22AM

Thank you VERA

I am serious ....I have the time and the money and a crew to film a great debate "JAGAD GURU " CHRIS BUTLER and HENRY JOLICOEUR an ordinary guy

And the questions can come 50% from this forum and 50% from his disciples.

No guns or machine guns permitted in the debate arena

Everyone will wear face masks .....I will even wear rubber gloves to shake "JAGAD GURU " hands after the debate to congratulate him on his performance.....we could even stop a few times for a few commercials....maybee WAI LANA selling her yoga mats ....and NIDRA YOGA CDs

Ex disciples will be welcome to also ask a few questions .........Maybee VERA CITY could be the moderator
Sound exiting

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.