Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: January 17, 2007 05:31PM

Today I have come into a really excellent piece of information which is leading up to tying SOI to drugs on a massive and most importantly confirmed scale. It has been coming to me in bits and pieces for a while now. Of course I will tell all as I find out about it. I have also been told to be very careful where I step in following my feet, this too has also been coming to me in bits and pieces. Yes I have been threatened and yes I do regard the threats sincerely but No I am not afraid of anything.

The ISKCON child abuse truely is disgusting and there are a lot of details on-line - these are two links pages. There are also articles in the RR database.

[surrealist.org]

[www.factnet.org]

Just one of the details I have read is that children were told to 'make them behave' was that non-devotees eat meat and if they were bad and given away to the karmis that they would be eaten. I have heard that said by SOI children. There was also accounts of being made to wear bags over their heads. When the children of ISKCON began to speak out they were told the way they were treated was due to their bad karma. I also heard this in SOI. This did not stop ISKCON handing out compensation though, to the extent that it was speculated just a few years ago that they would be forced into bankruptcy.

I don't know and may never have definitive evidence to the effect but I certainly wonder about where Siddha may have derived his treatment of his devotees from. It is the as that Kirtananda is criticised for his desire to construct a gold temple. I have no defence for him but he got the motivation to do this from ACB who made a huge deal about having a gold dome - (this is the temple where Gurukripa has his name carved on a marble slab as one of the highest contributors to the project for handing in 2.2 million :o how ACB possibly conceived a Sanyassi could bring in this money legitimately is a serious lapse of judgement and common sense at best. Of course it wasn't legitimate. GK was a major thief and a drug dealer) If a gold dome is pleasing then a gold temple must be even more pleasing right?

The defence for what went on in the schools was that they were underfunded - while at the same time this sort of money is going into useless material shows of devotion. ACB was having banquets presented to him while Krishna's children were being taught as a matter of routine to inspect their food for vermin before eating and beaten to the extent that they sufferred permanent injuries for stealing food to feed their hungry friends.

I accept as fact the word of a 4 year old child in SOI that he was subjected to abusive behaviour. Even if this is disregarded (as it was by the police and his father) it is common knowledge among devotees and former devotees that children are denied educations, proper medical treatment, and raised according to the ideas of Siddhaswarupananda which dictate what the rest of the world defines as emotional abuse and common neglect. Anyone can now look at the pictures of Siddha's lavish abode from where he decrees that children should be sent off to a boarding school in the Phillipines where they have to break ice on the water they use to bathe from a bucket. I don't see Krishna in any of this. Anyone that does is mistaken in their belief that he looks like an American with a cheesy toothpaste ad grin.

Truth you always say such nice things about me and you know I keep secrets. I have sent you a PM.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 17, 2007 10:54PM

Reporter! What you say about [b:dcc437814f]gold temples [/b:dcc437814f]and [b:dcc437814f]child neglect [/b:dcc437814f]going hand in hand is correct.

:arrow: There was one report of devotees spending their days carving elephants out of stone while their children were going hungry. This, of course was an ISKcon scenario, but the SOI scenario would be making money for Guru's lavish lifestyle while at the same time neglecting one's own children.

:arrow: I think JG did have an idea at one time to construct a large dome on top of a mountain somewhere in Hawaii ... That dream obviously faded when the beachfront mansion idea came up!

Good work, Reporter - there are many who appreciate your efforts here!

:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 18, 2007 05:56PM

:lol: I think it is maybe bad manners to post your own site over and over although I know a lot of people click the links here so just for you www.xanga.com/carisjames Maybe there is a language barrier with the word sexy - you will see :lol:

I have been reading court documents all day - not heaps of fun and looking at my bottom-less to do list. So I am going to blast some punk music on my headphones and go and do some serious updating and maybe some more of my 'art'.

Got hold of the Hari Sauri biography today - anyone know of that guy? I have heard that he was openly gay and noticed him on the black lists although they never go into much detail. His Transcendental Diaries of travelling with ACB are huge, well over a thousand pages in three volumes.

I also laid my hands on a copy of Re-incarnation Explained and Who Are You so I can confirm the bit that I mentioned to Atheist (I think it was who was asking) I hope it might help you out with what you are doing.

There was a picture of Siddha in Who Are You that just has to be seen to be believed - posed as Jesus or some sort of saint. It may be a co-incidental shutter closure but it has had us laughing all afternoon.

Truth I'm pouting (they don't make an emoticon for that, although it would sure come in handy) my inbox is empty :o

Paramahamsa das (Patrick Bowler) is the man to look at people.[/color:211a86b47c]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 18, 2007 05:58PM

Weird that we always seem to be cross posting. You sounded so happy before. :cry:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 19, 2007 04:51AM

cultreporter
I am also cynical about SOI taking a fall - you only have to look at the disgraceful history of ISKCON and how high profile that has been with children coming forward about being horrifically tortured in their schools, lawsuits galore, decades of in-fighting, theft, widespread pickpocketing (got them kicked out of Japan - and it was a Siddha boy too), public nuisance, public allegations of brainwashing, FBI drug raids, rape, murder and I know I forgot a few things.

In Japan, he is known as "Jagaah Gawoo." :?

In Japan, they say "Haway Kwisnah, Haway Wama" :)

:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 19, 2007 08:11AM

I tell ya the only way SOI is going to hurt me is if they make me fall off the couch laughing at stuff like this... Typos intact, man they were sooo angry they couldn't even hit the space key :lol: It did look more impressive before I cut and pasted it here though in BOLD RED :roll:

You want to know about the blaklist?well you are fucking on it. you are on it so bad you would not believe. If you show your fae in hawaii it will be the last thing that you ever do.all the lies you tell about srila prabhupad, krishna will strike you down dead. his servants will see that justice is done.everyday you are wasting time that you could be serving krishna!!!!!

His servants? You had better hope he sends Tulsi then because seriously she has more balls than the entire Gold Coast tribe combined. I have never seen such a bunch of limp wristed closet homosexual masochists in my life. Oh yes Srila Prabhufraud, I need the discipline, give me that sweet chastisement! Srila Prabhufraud called me a worthless piece of scum, it makes me want to bow down and worship him. Girls? What for? I'm in [b:dec5e69f67]love[/color:dec5e69f67][/b:dec5e69f67] with Srila Prabhufraud.

I've met ISKCON boys that are more masculine and over there they make them wear a skirt and renounce their balls at the door. Only reason Siddha doesn't make you wear dhoti is so he can tell the difference between who's in need of what sort of shafting today - and even then it is a pretty tough call.

[b:dec5e69f67]I'm not hiding - come and get me![/b:dec5e69f67][/color:dec5e69f67][/size:dec5e69f67]

Brendon has known where I am for months and has been able to get in touch with me 24-7 - my phone number is now posted on my profile ffs. He maybe the only one that could actually do anything of the sort and I know that he won't.

Go beat him up until he makes the apology that would end all this, less travelling time[/color:dec5e69f67] In fact after what he has been up to today is the last time I am ever going to waste a moment hoping that he is redeemable as a human being. Good for me because now I can start writing the book about my life there no holds barred and he better believe that his name and what sort of person he is will be in there.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 19, 2007 08:17AM

That's the profile on my site so no excuses

[profile.xanga.com]

Have at it boys[/color:b734e7001d][/size:b734e7001d] :P

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: January 19, 2007 09:01AM

BTW to anyone that reads my last message do not be worried about talking about SOI - all that they have is empty threats - they make absolutely no effort to approach me directly. They are like the petty thugs that I grew up around with my brother being one of them. They will do all sorts of stuff to each other while they are in their own little world of dealing pot and whatever threaten and beat up on and steal from each other but outside of their own little circle they lose all their power. There is a survival instinct that kicks in that lets them know that once they start messing with the law abiding people that there will be consequences that they don't want because it is a different world outside of the little one that they have made or themselves. That is why they ran off into their own ittle universe in the first place and why they decide to stay there.

Is all anonymous here anyway. To hell with them (literally) the truth is being told.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jograves ()
Date: January 19, 2007 10:10AM

You go get 'em, tiger!
I feel pretty much the same way.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: January 19, 2007 11:15PM

All in Siddha's group and anyone else coming in the (His Divine Grace) ACB line:

I'm sorry to break it to you but you are following a false guru because [b:870c729d20]A.C. Bhaktivedanta stated[/b:870c729d20] that during...

...a SOLAR ECLIPSE it's not the MOON eclipsing the SUN:

~AS~ the MOON is supposedly a FURTHER distance from the EARTH than the SUN.

~THAT~ it is actually a planet called RAHU which we (and astronomers) cannot see that is eclipsing the SUN. [/size:870c729d20]

If that were true then scientists would in [b:870c729d20]no way[/b:870c729d20] be able to predict a SOLAR [i:870c729d20]eclipse [/i:870c729d20]due to the PLANET RAHU which a) [i:870c729d20]they are not aware of[/i:870c729d20] and b) [i:870c729d20]is a planet they cannot see[/i:870c729d20].

[b:870c729d20]The way a solar eclipse is predicted is by mapping the path of the moon's orbit and infact solar eclipses have been predicted for thousands of years in many countries and cultures. [/b:870c729d20]

So ACB was incorrect and therefore hardly a pure devotee giving pure knowledge. Scientifically he was proven incorrect yet he regularly claimed that it was the scientists who had it wrong. This among many other reasons why your guru is wrong.

You need to find yourself a new guru and stop pushing Chris Butt-ler as he worships this ACB on his alter therefore he has been mislead also.

I rest my case.

If in future anyone comes on this thread pushing your faith in ACB or Butler (devotees and trolls equally) you obviously have difficulty understanding the above information even though I have laid it out very simply ~OR~ if you do understand the above information then you are acting on a devious level in an attempt to decieve people.

So I will leave it at that and hope that the very ignorant or devious trolling of this thread and my friend will cease.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.