Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: August 02, 2013 09:40AM

This is a follow up to my recent posting regarding the alleged immigration marriage fraud of Tulsi Gabbard. Is it possible that Chris Butler arranged his own marriage to Wai Lana for the purpose of granting her US citizenship?

“…I wonder has JG managed the USA immigation interview when marrying Yoko- she wasn't a US citizen…”

[forum.culteducation.com]

“Jules” states that Wai Lana (AKA Cheung Wai Lan, and Zhang Hui Lan) was not a US citizen at the time of her marriage to Chris Butler around 1982. As I mentioned in my posting about Tulsi ’s marriage to Eddy, investigators will research whether the marriage was sex-less. How will Butler manage that line of questioning and how will he overcome his phobias in order to travel to the US Immigration Office? I don’t know offhand how Wai Lana’s marriage would have affected the citizenship of her three children of ex-husband, Richard Bellord.

Flash

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 02, 2013 07:52PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 11, 2013 02:36AM

The book of Syam Dodge is very important ......as there is no one else of his generation that as dare to write or speak out openly about
the megalomeniac ...what did he get for it ...DEATH THREATHS from the cult .....here it is in his own words

[www.youtube.com]

is my new video on the subject
comments welcome

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: August 11, 2013 03:17PM

Excellent video, Henri... You are doing a great job of exposing the dangers of being involved with this cult. Many thanks also go to Syam for telling his story in this book. The paragraphs that you are reading from his book are a sad testament to the dangers of being a follower of Kris Butler. Syam's description of Butler as having a mental disorder known as OCD is right on and very well written.

The death threats are also a reminder of what happened to the author of Monkey on a Stick, which exposed the shenanigans of some Krishna gurus, although I have never read the book and I only know sketchy details of what happened. However, in this case, I think that Syam is being protected by righteousness and his guardian angels!

The correct link is here:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 11, 2013 10:21PM

just-googling
Excellent video, Henri... You are doing a great job of exposing the dangers of being involved with this cult. Many thanks also go to Syam for telling his story in this book. The paragraphs that you are reading from his book are a sad testament to the dangers of being a follower of Kris Butler. Syam's description of Butler as having a mental disorder known as OCD is right on and very well written.

The death threats are also a reminder of what happened to the author of Monkey on a Stick, which exposed the shenanigans of some Krishna gurus, although I have never read the book and I only know sketchy details of what happened. However, in this case, I think that Syam is being protected by righteousness and his guardian angels!

The correct link is here:

[www.youtube.com]

Great video! WELL DONE dabcult.
Here is the link to the book for others to purchase: SHYAM'S BOOK

Monkee on A Stick is a good read too. I heard a story from a religious Jew and Gestalt Psychologist who specialized in getting Jewish kids out of cults (R.I.P. - passed away a couple of years ago). He went to New Vrndavan years ago to rescue a Jewish kid in the cult at the request of his parents. He almost got killed. Once they figured out why he was really there, the gurus came looking for him with guns!

Who will rescue the kids in Butler's Cult now?

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: August 11, 2013 10:36PM

dabcult, Your PM box is full. You will need to clear out old messages to get new ones.
Your latest video was excellent and professional. Getting better all the time!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 11, 2013 11:32PM

If there is any publishable information about the person who went to New Vrindavan to rescue the kid, that would be a fascinating read.

Keith Hamm (leader of New Vrindavan) didnt just see himself as a swami, but comported himself as a vedic monarch. Decades ago, there was a picture of him at New Vrindavan, riding in pomp on an elephant.

Here are an assortment of pix from Google Images.

Look at the size of that NV complex. Someone could get lost in there. The exit counselor was lucky he wasnt killed or maimed.

[www.google.com]

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 12, 2013 05:58AM

Thank you Vera ...my messages are clear now

I did this video thinking of how Vera was touch by the story of Little Samadhi

its the same dam guru stories ..everywhere ...what should I do with my kids ? Whith my wife ? woth my husband OH GREAT GURU ?
The BISHOP famaly is bitterly divided right now
some are deep in the cult ....even the 3 generation...some are out ....but only partly deprogram
as thet are afraid to never see their nefiews and neices ....
If you listen carefully to the voice of Shyam ...there is genuine fear ....and the whole Bishop famaly ...or famalies are under this unbrella of fear.
I have tried to communicate with Shyam ....but now that BUTLER told his goons to lleave him alone I think he is fearfull that it will start again
"We will kill you if you tell the world how we operate " Its really fuck

Then they do not listen to their hearts ...or just common sense ...they trust JAGAD GURU .
As far as new Vrindavan stuff ........lets focus on BUTLER here

There is so much shit ...rape ..murders ext in New Vindaban days .....it could be hundreds of pages LETS STAY FOCUS on this living shithead

keith ..Kirtananda is dead and gone and I would piss on his grave if I could

Butler is here and now .........reading and rereading Shyam books ...gives a little sense of the intense brainwashing
There a couple more videos I am working on ...where I will read from the book .......
and expose Shyam guru KATAYANEE and her gun carrying husband

and the wai Lana one is on its way to ...I had no idea all that she sell on her web site ...Wai Lana chips ...Wai Lana Spagatti sauce ..granolla bars ...mexican blankets that you can buy in Tywana for $3.00.......$13.00
Please lets stay focus ..New vrindaban is the past .............they have discover naturel gas there and ISKCON is making lots of money out of that
PBS must be advise ASAP ...when that video is out please help me to get it in the hands of PBS officials

Date: August 12, 2013 11:13AM

Most excellent video, Dabcult!
Yes, we must keep the focus on Butler.

With that in mind, I ran across a news article on the mainland
and was surprised how it could so easily be the Butlers the author
was talking about. With thanks to a certain journalist for producing his diatribe against the current occupants of the WH, I was struck by the similarities between said occupants and the Butlers of Lanakai.

I did not write this, but any number of us here on this thread, could have. Instead, I have taken the liberty to replace the original names & offer here, for your perusal, a paraphrase/parable, if I may.

Quote:”The truth is we do not like the Butlers, what they represent, their ideology, and we certainly do not like their policies and regulations. We’ve made no secret of our contempt for them. We don't like them because they are committed to the fundamental change of our country into what can only be regarded as a dictator state through his political ambitions and machinations.

We don't hate them per definition, but we condemn them because they are the worst kind of religious racists and elitist autocrats with contempt for traditional America. They display disrespect for the sanctity of the family. We don't like them because they comport themselves as emperor and empress.

All religious zealots and the people behind them are known and pretty much expected to manipulate the truth, if not outright lie, but even using that low standard, the Butler’s have taken lies, dishonesty, deceit, mendacity, subterfuge and obfuscation to new depths. They are verbally abusive to the followers, and they display an animus for civility.

Wai Lana is free to hate and disparage the American “karmis” because Americans of every description paid with their blood to ensure her right to do same. We have a saying, that "the only reason a person hides things, is because they have something to hide." No demigogue in history has spent millions of dollars to keep his records and his past sealed and hidden.

He is openly hostile to society in general and aggressively hostile to those that refuse to kowtow to him. His wife treats being Mrs Prabhufraud as her personal American Express Black Card (arguably the most prestigious credit card in the world). I condemn them because, as people are suffering, losing their homes, their jobs, their retirements, he and his family are arrogantly showing off their life of entitlement - as he goes about creating and fomenting religious warfare nd political intrigue.

We don't like them, and we neither apologize nor retreat from our public condemnation of them and of his philosophy. We should condemn them for the disrespect they show people.

We could go on, but let us conclude with this. We condemn in the strongest possible terms the Hawaiian media for refusing to investigate them, and for refusing to label them for what they truly are. There is no scenario known to man, whereby an insane meglomaniac and his wife could ignore laws, flaunt their position, and lord over the people, as these two are permitted, out of fear for their condemnation to a spiritual abyss.

Never in my life, inside or outside of society, have I witnessed such dishonesty in a religious leader. He is the most mendacious religious (ridiculous) figure I have ever witnessed. Even by the low standards of his Vedic predecessors, his narcissistic, contumacious arrogance is unequalled. Using Butler as the bar, Nero would have to be elevated to sainthood...

We have been witness to a congenital liar, failed regulations, intimidation, and a commonality hitherto not witnessed in religious leaders. He and his wife view their life at our expense as an entitlement - while his brainwashed followers/slaves go homeless, insane, hungry and unemployed. End quote.

Posted by: tellyoulies ()
Date: August 13, 2013 06:50AM

Great Video DabCult!!! your editing skills are getting better. great presentation. great content and I loved the message at the end.

just so all of you fellow Rick Ross folks know, this video by DabCult will create real issues, in real life.
be vigilant as the cult's reach is far and will use it's reach to make an impact, I know it's reach very well.
When I get wind of these issues and any incidents, I will be sure to inform you of them.
I believe the cult will strike out at the author.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.