Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: August 15, 2012 12:00AM

flashlight_on_roaches
It seems certain that Tulsi Gabbard is on her way to Congress for a two year term. My advice is to do nothing until after the general election in November. If she is guilty of campaign finance violations (as many of us believe), that complaint would not be resolved prior to the election. I suppose the Governor could replace her is case of some serious charges, but I don’t expect that to happen since he and his wife helped her to win. She is just the tail of the serpent and this serpent can always grow another tail if Tulsi is cut off. We now know for sure that Hawaii’s media cannot be relied upon to report the truth. The goal should be the serpent’s head.

My suggestion is to create a private message board or chat room, not open to the public, with membership by invitation only. Perhaps Rick Ross can make that happen, or there are free options at Yahoo and Google. Some long-term contributor like Vera City should be chosen to select the membership. Strategies could then be discussed in private and action plans put into place. Hopefully this sad manipulation of an election will bring some professionals into the fold who might help expose Chris Butler as a very dangerous man. I know of at least one federally connected person in Kailua who might offer advice. The point is, such advice should not be posted on a public message board...

Just in case you missed my suggestion above since the thread went on to discuss Mike Gabbard/Carol Gabbard and how/when they came to be devotees of Chris Butler.

I think we have just learned that it is not possible to beat Chris Butler on public forums. He operates below the radar and in complete secrecy. There are some interesting strategies that we could consider if we had a non-public forum. Feel free to send me a private message if you want some examples.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 15, 2012 01:12AM

Namaste

About 5000 people have viewed my videos ...and exposing Mike Gabbard...as a virulent anti homosexual hypocrite Catholic will always stand and hopefully will let people know what this man and and the cult he belong to .Tulasi is now talking about being a vaisnava ...going to India ...serving the Indian community .......that was all absent only months ago ...WHERE WE AN INFLUENCE IN THE CULT STATING MORE CLEARLY WHO TULASI IS ? Naturally there must be jubilation in the BUTLER camp ....but its still the cult and we know their dirty laundry while the public bought the BARBIE EX SOLDIER .The candidate was well chosen and package for Hawaii ...35 years of Butler politic experience paid off ......ESTHER(I like her the most ) did not have a chance ......The Gabbards money machine ....Butler with disciples in POLAND and Australia sending money for the gurus pet to be elected .....CULTOCRACY as won DEMOCRACY as LOST.Butler might be a meglomeniac that like to have his nail clippings goven as a holy communion .....but something he did right ...while the Hawaii Hare Krishna temple are mainly imported from INDIA and sell junk food at and T shirts in various beach locations ...and have a dead temple with hardly any guests on Sunday .....Butler ...as money coming from all the disciples 25%....keep the non serious away (a good idea from a cult point of view )...health food stores ...on and on ......HE AS KEPT HIS SEX LIFE IN HIS MARRIAGE (as far as we know anyway ) and now can say I GOT A DISCIPLE IN CONGRESS ....other hare krishna in america .could not even present a decent good looking candidate ......SO HE SHOULD BE PROUND OF THAT ACCOMPLISHMENT ....wich will energise is followers and keep their pledges $$$ coming in .
So there is a lot of intelligence involve in running a successful cult ....and BUTLER obviously as some
and there is also all the sinister parts ...that the general public is unaware off .
I made a few new videos about Butler and other false Vaisnava gurus ......to be release soon
Its adress to the disciples ......and the questions are ...Who do you want to control your hearts and your minds ...ASK QUESTIONS
THOSE INITIATIONS ARE NOT KARMIKALLY BOUNDING
Anyway I am focusing on other videos also .....especially explaining what Mitt Romney

Date: August 15, 2012 11:19AM

QUOTE: "I think we have just learned that it is not possible to beat Chris Butler on public forums. He operates below the radar and in complete secrecy. There are some interesting strategies that we could consider if we had a non-public forum. Feel free to send me a private message if you want some examples."

I agree with some of what you say but I beg to differ on one key salient issue.
This forum has existed for many years and has had many viewings.
It IS possible to keep stressing to the public, the danger of this cult and the danger presented by one, Chris Butler.
I am suggesting and encouraging all to keep posting as much as we can in these public forums, because when you do searches on the internet you will come up with this thread.
For instance, google the following: Pictures of Tulsi Gabbard with a gun".

Keep hammering at the cult on these public forums, they cannot silence all of us, nor can they decieve us.

Date: August 15, 2012 11:31AM

I also forgot to add, the only reason Butler "won" is because he has $$$.
He can and will be defeated. Its only a matter of time, and time is something he may be running out of.
Time you cannot buy, no matter how many trance induced minions you have enslaved.
Keep this thread alive.
Keep posting every new detail and development, if possible. Why make it comfortable for the cultists?
The truth cannot be hidden or silenced and every word posted here is another step closer to exposing this cult.

Date: August 16, 2012 05:31AM

VoxVeritasVita Das
QUOTE: "I think we have just learned that it is not possible to beat Chris Butler on public forums. He operates below the radar and in complete secrecy. There are some interesting strategies that we could consider if we had a non-public forum. Feel free to send me a private message if you want some examples."

I agree with some of what you say but I beg to differ on one key salient issue.
This forum has existed for many years and has had many viewings.
It IS possible to keep stressing to the public, the danger of this cult and the danger presented by one, Chris Butler.
I am suggesting and encouraging all to keep posting as much as we can in these public forums, because when you do searches on the internet you will come up with this thread.
For instance, google the following: Pictures of Tulsi Gabbard with a gun".

Keep hammering at the cult on these public forums, they cannot silence all of us, nor can they decieve us.

I apologize if my post confused you. Nowhere did I suggest that anyone should stop posting on this public message board. I agree completely that the “links to the truth” are showing up in almost all related searches (I built many in-bound links to Rick Ross Forum myself, so I ought to know).
My plans are to continue posting on this excellent public message board, while also making private plans to expose Chris Butler so profoundly that he can never again succeed with such manipulation of an election.

Posted by: privateye ()
Date: August 16, 2012 05:45AM

[www.indiaabroad-digital.com]

In this article Tulsi Gabbard gives her connection as a disciple of Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: August 16, 2012 08:47AM

Dear forum
Why I am participating in this forum and making anti BUTLER videos ....???.

ITS TO INFORM ....potential new disciples of Butler of the sinister sides of the guy
and maybee seed some doupts in the hearts of present followers of Mr Univers .
Brain washing is taken place .....but if someone wants to beleive Butler is the intimate chum of blue GOD Krishna what can be done ?

Before this forum and my videos ....anyone looking at the web sites of Butler could beleive the incredible MR Univers stories ......Ahtanga yoga illumination ...PURE DEVOTEE MASTER OF THE UNIVERS .......now the seekers have a chance to get a little more inform ....thats all we can do ...INFORM
If JOHN and JANE DOE ....want to beleive Mr Univers and eat his toe nails
Butler got a legitimate non profit US organisation that he as cultivated since 1977 .
I personally feell sad that people lose so much of their mind ....time and money
but its their life

As far as TULASI winning .....it was sort of an easy win .....the only challenger with $$$ was a hated MORMON mafioso (did you notice how the cult brought out many dirty dealings of MUFIs past ...and publish on the HONOLULU STAR ..in the last few days of campaining ?
The man had a lot of skeletons in his closets and had made lots of mistakes
ESTHER had no money ......and as you may have read in last week time magasine this run for the white house election is gonna cost
2.5 billion dollars ......total ....thats the american way ...money talk bullsit walk
So fresh face GI Jane TULSI well package hawaii barbie showing some more skin even with lots of money from the BUTLER machine .....win that one and \I think thanks to this forum ...is now saying I AM HINDU
I AM VAISHNAVA ......thats better then her hypocrite father pretending to be a freaking Catholic.
SO LETS KEEP INFORMING >>>testimonials from ex devotees of BUTLER that have been use and lied to are especially usefull as the one we got recently (who saw my videos)...
WE HAVE TO THINK IN TERM OF INFORMING ......ONE MAY LISTEN AN TURN AWAY FROM BUTLER
AND IF A FEW DO TURN AWAY FROM THE MEGLOMENIAC ....AND THE \DIVINE CONSORT WAI LANA
ITS ALL WORTHED ......Love and peace to all of you
I am in a retreat in the carabean .....with little internet access ...but filming a lot

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: August 16, 2012 10:04AM

I think we have just learned that it is not possible to beat Chris Butler on public forums.

He can and will be defeated. Its only a matter of time, and time is something he may be running out of.

I never liked the idea of as if this forum is contending with an equal. It's like science trying to level itself against religion. You do not need to prove that an apple is far more nutritious than a candy; you just talk about the benefit of eating an apple as science never tries to claim it has the truth, it discusses logic, hypotheses, maths and especially the celebration of freedom of the mind, and that unwittingly disproves superstitious beliefs. As far I'm concerned religious cults are already defeated the moment you embraced critical thinking, there's nothing much more to prove than continue with the quest of helping others embraced the same freedom and allow them to free themselves up from the shackle of religious cults like the Science of Identity.

You can tell the world over and over again that religious cults are dangerous but without showing a broader and gentler persuasion will just come on to many as simply annoying and vindictive; like offering a candy for another candy for an exchange. Why would anyone leave his or her comfort zone when what is shown to them is an equally darker world that is full of hate, retribution and envy. Remember, the reason people join religious cults is to escape what they deemed as an ugly world.

It also has nothing to do with time. Believing that the Earth was flat thrived for more than a thousand years, yet Middle Age's scientists continued on with facts and common sense; now people hardly knew that there was such a thinking. Some people will insist that a candy is more nutritious than an apple which is simply nonsense. If the general public are exposed into knowing that there are still such thinking, then that's the only time when they will start distancing themselves from such group and may help in telling them that such thinking is insane, and question what in world these people have got themselves into.

The danger of Science of Identity like all religious cults is that they suppress critical thinking especially among children, and insist on primitive practices that are no longer relevant to modern society. If the children were not equipped with critical thinking in their formative years, they are disadvantaged in this highly competitive world. They also believe in an infallible guru that they have to follow with all their hearts and mind and without question. Another critical issue with this cult is the use of brainwashing techniques among followers. They also engaged in the philosophy "the end justifies the means", and this may involve deceiving the public and sinisterly meddling with political affairs to gain power in order to fulfill religious obligations.

Don't get too naive that you are contesting an equal force; something that has to be defeated. That verdict has been decided the moment you embraced the truth, otherwise you're missing the point.

Hey privateye, thanks for the link, that is so far the best material about Tulsi's involvement with the Science of Identity.

Attachments: tulsijg2.gif (59 KB)  
Date: August 16, 2012 10:53AM

I just found a poignant reminder of why I was so outraged when I first discovered the Lanikai cult and read about them here on this message board. My original outrage was at Chris Butler for all his fraud, manipulation, and for damaging the lives of the very people he should cherish. Read here about one ex-member and his struggle to attend the funeral of his father while being blocked by his cult-brainwashed family back in 2008:
[forum.culteducation.com]

What Butler and his followers inflicted on Rama Das Ranson is hideous, mean spirited, and conclusive proof that there is not even one ounce of religion in the Science of Identity. Real Hindus will cringe when they read about these people who now pretend to be followers of the Hindu faith.
I only wish that “our Henry” could locate Rama Das and film him confronting his family on the terrible damage they have caused by blindly following Chris Butler. Better yet, maybe Rama’s grandparents could join in and address the destruction of their family.
Sudama Peter Ranson, the evil brother in Rama Das’s story of their father’s death, still lives in Kailua and is one of Chris Butler’s regular Lanikai drivers. The mother of Rama Das is Robyn L. Ranson, who was the wife of Allan P. Ranson at the time of his death. I assume she is still in the area. There is also a Jamuna Ranson, but I don’t know the relationship.

There are mothers with infants who regularly visit the Lanikai residences occupied by the cult and some may even live there. It is likely that these babies are the second generation born into the Chris Butler cult, and perhaps even offspring of Sudama Ranson. Let us all pray they are the last young victims and are all saved before their brainwashing begins.

Date: August 17, 2012 03:54AM

Should anyone doubt the seriousness of this thread or its stated purpose to help inform and to provide information to anyone who might be considering this group, take note. The true damage is now manifesting itself in the emergence of the 3rd generation. Those young mothers you are seeing, Flashlight, are the 2rd generation born into captivity. There were many children born into the cult in the 80's. That generation has now come of age and are now themselves producing more grist for Butler's "yoga" mill.
Butler will grind out their freedom, their critical thinking skills, their autonomy and will control every thought word and deed of these children, as he did to their parents and their grandparents. You have to remember that girls were discouraged from going to public school and most have been married off to other pre-approved cult members as soon as it was legally permissable in whatever country / state they lived in.
This is the tragedy we are now witnessing, the birth of the 3rd generation.
Born into a cult under the control of one twisted leader who condemns the world, who preaches intolerance and hate and grooms fear while rewarding blind loyalty (as long as you give him all your money) with more condemnation and a small slice of a persistant and vague notion that something is terribly wrong. No longer able to exist in the real world, they assume it must be the world that is wrong. The cultists have lost the
ability to see themselves in the mirror of life. Could that be why they are so keen on ripping families (the sad tale of the Ransons) apart?
They have become their own worst enemy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.