Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: July 27, 2012 08:02AM

To Sierra Club: As far as Environment is concerned, stances aside, what has Tulsi Gabbard done really? Her record is no better than Mufi Hanneman. Sierra Club should do a lot better with their politics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 28, 2012 02:32AM

VERA CITY.....you must understand that what most fundamentalist pastors beleive is not some esoteric TORA INTERPRETATION
what they refer to is this ASV:
(American Standard Version, 1901) "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
Darby: (J.N. Darby Translation, 1890): "And if a man lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall certainly be put to death; their blood is upon them."
ESV: (English Standard Version): "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
HNV: (Hebrew Names Version): "If a man lies with a male, as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
KJV: (King James Version): "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."
LB: (Living Bible): "The penalty for homosexual acts is death to both parties. They have brought it upon themselves."
NASB: (New American Standard Bible): "'If {there is} a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them. "
Net Bible: "If a man has sexual intercourse with a male as one has sexual intercourse with a woman, the two of them have committed an abomination. They must be put to death; their blood guilt is on themselves." 1
NIV: (New International Version) "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
THATS WHAT THEY BELEIVE not your possible interpretation .....beloved sister

Date: July 28, 2012 10:10AM

as posted on Honolulu star (please guys post on that newspapers)
CHANGALANG seem to have done her homework when it come to TULSI GABBARD ...very good CHANGALANG I am particularly interested in TULSI race with MUFI ......Because the internet RICK ROSS forum as made a deep investigation of TULSI and MIKE Gabbard ...part of it can be found on YOUTUBE if you search their names on that web site YOU WILL FIND the important INFO . Super homophobic Mike Gabbard is still MR ANTI GAY a Hawaiian style hypocrite and TULSI is now a phoney a born again gay lover (only converted one year ago )That famaly want to play the extreme right voters of Hawaii .....and now with TULSI they want to also get the left side of the political spectrum.And its all finance with money coming from the same donors ...its the same old political machine control by the sinister HARE KRISHNA cult leader CHRIS BUTLER (the same guy that tried to entrap senator INOUYE in a sex scandal some years back).As a psychotherapist I find that famaly story to be a case study for deceits.. lies and brainwashing Mike as been a devoted Hare Krishna follower since before the birth of TULASI ....all his kids have HINDU names he lied to the Hawaii public by telling everyone that he was a good CATHOLIC and acted as a leader of the fondamentalist CHRISTIANS in a continuous hate campaign againts the gay community of Hawaii .TULASI was raise and groom and deeply endoctrinated by the cult in their school in the Philipine and even had a arrange marriage to TOMAYO (another cult member) that ended up being a fiasco ...From a psychological point of view ...its a complete brainwash job by a cult leader that would say and do anything to get his hands on the political powers of Hawaii . It is proven by the testimonials of ex disciples of CHRIS BUTLER that he demand total obedience and often ask his disciples to eat his nail clippings (hands and toes)....as Christians would eat the holy communion..(truth story) Mike Gabbard only got elected because the cult pour unlimited money in his coffers and no one was around to truly expose him for what he is ....a completely dedicated disciple like slave of CHRIS BUTLER. This time we are many trying to expose once and for all the deceits that this famaly is trying to pull of the Hawaiian people. I was a leader of the Hare Krishnas(that knew personally CHRIS BUTLER ) in 1969 I am now a successfull psychotherapist and we at the RICK ROSS forum think that it is a plublic service to out these cult members that have but deceits behind their phoney smiles.....We hope she loses this election and get some mental deprogramming help ...before the cult leader choose another cult member to be her new husband...One of Gabbard son his gay as they come........its a very disfonctional famaly that would want us to beleive that Mike and carol Gabbard are great parents ......its a freaking brainwash tragedy

BUTLER still making himself capable of liberating the spirit of is disciples .......IS SHAMEFULL

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 29, 2012 05:03AM

dabcult
VERA CITY.....you must understand that what most fundamentalist pastors beleive is not some esoteric TORA INTERPRETATION

THATS WHAT THEY BELEIVE not your possible interpretation .....beloved sister

All your cited references are the interpretations. The original Hebrew text of the Torah (of which nothing can be added or deleted) does not agree and never has recommended death to homosexuals. There is no history in Judaism where homosexuals were killed, imprisoned, or tortued as they are today in Islamic republics. Only the Islamic, fundamentalist Christian interpretations/translations and the New Testament holds such merciless ideas.
Nor is it in the Shrimad Bhagavatam or Upanishads, but somehow Butler, like fundamentalist pastors, has made it a fanatical religious conviction. That is the problem with imams, pastors and gurus who place their values and opinions as infallable.

Date: July 29, 2012 06:32AM

You may have a point Vera city....you got me searching and

It is the opinion of Rabbi Gershon Steinberg-Caudill that, like all other indigenous tribal societies of people, including Native American Indians, the Jewish people were not overly concerned about homosexuality as a sexual modality within the community, where-in two married or widowed men might come together in a loving, companionship that well may have included a sexual relationship. As a rule, it did not get any notice. Why? Because, just as long as these men had also fulfilled the command to take a wife and be fruitful and multiply and replenesh the earth (to have at least one child of each sex), their "other sexual activity" did not make a difference. No condemnation of King David's relationship with Jonathon, nor of Judah's tryst with Tamar is recorded in the Hebrew Bible.

Date: July 29, 2012 07:39AM

Ha! I found a lot of "JAGAD GURU'S" on YouTube. I thought there could only be one guru of the universe? Oh well...Will the real one please stand up!? (For those of you who remember "What's My Line" game show ~ really, really old school kids!) But I can just imagine a panel of Jagad Gurus (Chris would be the only one who was self-proclaimed) with Betty White, Will Ferrel, Bill Maher, and Mr Bean trying to guess the real one!

I found one Jagad Guru that is a real Rock Star! This guy gives Butler a run for his money! Anyway, his kirtan made me smile. I would never join his cult because I detest wearing the color yellow. Anyone who knows me on this forum also knows I am a great fan of the hilarious movie Religulous. That said, I found this guru quite charming. ROCK STAR JAGAD GURU and JAGAD GURU ROCKS
Reminds me of Queen "We Will Rock You!" if they were all devotees....LOL.

You can see the mesmerizing appeal of kirtan. All religions have beautiful music and its fun to get together and sing as a community. I like this as much as Handel's Messiah flash mobs in malls. I looked for dirt on this guru and found a complaint when he was in his 80's, but the charges of rape were dropped. At any rate, he is a good contrast to Butler. He travels with his wife and children. He has lived a transparent and accessible life for decades, done charitable acts, teaching, building temples. He shares the kirtans with women singers and teaches both men and women. He doesn't have a lot of western followers. He seems to be more about the Vedas, and Radha Krishna than himself. This guy is in his 90's and still teaches. Seems to be a sort of televangelist in India. He now uses an electric wheel chair decorated like a Vyas Asana. Too funny. I haven't investigated this guy enough to determine if he runs a dangerous cult or not. I am just comparing and contrasting a few points with the Butler group.

Butler doesn't hold a candle to this guy. Butler's videos and writings are from when he was a young man. Now that he is old there is nothing new. He doesn't get out and inspire his flock with kirtans and other related practices of his religion. He is not available to the public and secretly lives the life of the Godfather of the Gabbard dynasty messing in politics rather than spreading Bhakti Yoga.
I am not saying Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj is for real or not, but he seems to be following the spiritual path laid out by his ancestors and culture. He didn't take sanyas and then steal the wife of a disciple like Butler.

I also found a recruitment video of the Butler group from the Island of Kauai. Notice it has no mention of Chris Butler or Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda. Just pretty music and images advertising a free Sunday dinner. Oh it sounds and looks so wonderful until you get sucked in.... as over 300 pages on this forum have proved.
BUTLER RECRUITMENT VIDEO

Date: July 29, 2012 08:24AM

These are Butler followers. The second song starts with them offering obeisances to Butler.
They are quite good musically but wonder how much they really know who they are giving their lives up for?
NAMA OM
They are using the mantra Butler uses to distinguish his cult from ISKCON.
ATMASFERA
EVERY STEP

It makes me really sad. They are so young and idealistic. I just want to hug them and tell them they have no idea they are serving a fraud whose only interest in them is what he can take from them.... They are the kind that get personal audiences and give away all their youth, their talents, and their money. They will not walk away enlightened and blissful....

Date: July 29, 2012 09:05AM

That Indian jagad guru is involve in many many sexual scandals.......

Those videos of the Polish young people .........very sad ........if they really knew who Chris Butler is all about ....
But brainwashing comes in all shape and forms

Date: July 29, 2012 09:05AM

That Indian jagad guru is involve in many many sexual scandals.......

Those videos of the Polish young people .........very sad ........if they really knew who Chris Butler is all about ....
But brainwashing comes in all shape and forms
VERA POST MESSAGES UNDER THOSE VIDEOS

Date: July 29, 2012 02:33PM

Another difference I noticed about the videos of the "other Jagad Guru" is that he faces the same way as his followers singing and doing artik, worshipping together. He faces them when lecturing and does accept veneration, which is part of the Indian culture and love of their gurus. Children also bow to touch and kiss the feet of their parents out of respect. One would have to do research on his group to decide whether it is a cult or just another "religioulous" religion or not. I did find this video an interesting contrast. One of the legitimate criticisms against Butler is that he makes up his own religion as he goes along, while pretending to be connected to Vedic roots. the OTHER Jagad Guru This video gives you the idea of how this guy is a rock star, like lighters lit up at a rock concert. He is quite a character and performer...a little bit James Brown, a little bit Perry Como. His daughters have beautiful voices too.

Here's the thing. If Tulsi grew up in this type of Bhakti culture, with a guru, worshipping Krishna dieties (which she did) why does she have to be so cagey and secretive about it?!
This is what makes the whole thing so creepy. Why the deception and double life unless you have something bad to hide? Why not just be open and clean about it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.