Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 12, 2012 09:46PM

flashlight_on_roaches:

Do not post specific addresses and/or contact information at this message board.

See [forum.culteducation.com]

"Don't post any contact information without specific permission in advance from a moderator. Contact information posted without permission will be deleted."

Do not violate this rule again.

Violation of the rules will result in being banned from this message board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 13, 2012 04:57AM

Please accept my sincere apology for violating your rule. It won't happen again. Since you did not delete any of the names mentioned in my prior posts, I assume it is acceptable to continue to post the identities of the supporters of Tulsi Gabbard.

Two new yard signs have popped up in Lanikai. It appears that "Derek Esibill" and "Gene K. Lau" are supporting Tulsi Gabbard for congress, along with Ann Dewey and Elisabeth Grossman. I have no way of knowing if they are aware of Tulsi's ties to the Cult and guru Chris Butler. This topic has grown to over 300 pages over many years. Here is just one example of the depth and quality of the research into matters that Tulsi is hiding from voters.

Tulsi background

Do your own searches on Chris Butler, Tulsi Gabbard, and Down to Earth. Afterwards, if you still support them, then good luck with that.

Thanks again for this very informative message board.

Date: April 13, 2012 10:52AM

Two more yards signs spotted in Lanikai supporting Tulsi Gabbard for Congress.

Owners of record are "Clare E. Waters", and the other property lists "Aubrey L. Cole JR", and "Yang C. Cole". These could be absentee owners.

Tulsi's Lanikai and Kailua connections should be a concern to anyone believing in full disclosure from candidates for public office.
If the allegations directed at Tulsi, Chris Butler, and practices at Down to Earth are even partially true, their supporters are aiding and abetting.

Posted by: RestEasy ()
Date: April 13, 2012 01:53PM

I was really disturbed by flashlight’s post. The main reason is because it appears to me to be an obvious attempt first to dehumanize people, and secondly, by posting the license plate numbers and addresses, to subtly encourage readers of the blog to harass, intimidate, or hurt these people in some way. In fact, this blog itself seems to me to be an attempt to make these people afraid that someone will come to their houses and harass or hurt them in some way.

Your reference to these people as ‘roaches’ is a clear and obvious attempt to dehumanize them; such dehumanization or demonization of someone allows us to treat them as less than human. Hurting, smashing, and killing roaches is a lot easier for us to do with a clear conscience than hurting or killing human beings. Hitler used these tactics in his campaign against the Jews, calling them ‘vermin.’ In Vietnam, the Vietnamese enemy were called ‘gooks.’ The examples of such demonization are many. It’s a dangerous road to go down.

However, even worse is when you combine such dehumanization with the posting of these people’s addresses and car license plates. It is, in my view, downright dangerous and crosses the line. Posting people’s addresses and car license plates is downright creepy. If someone did this to me and my family, I’d feel intimidated, harassed, or scared. Will you or those who run this website accept responsibility if anything happens to these people or their families? I doubt it. In fact, I think that’s exactly what you want to happen.

Of course, I know that most of those who visit this website will not want to consider that what I'm saying here may be true, and so will feel the need to protect themselves from this truth by demonizing me by calling me a "cult" member. But I thought I'd give it a try anyway—maybe there's at least one person out there who still has some common sense and a heart.

Posted by: krishnacaitanya ()
Date: April 14, 2012 09:02AM

Nice to see that there are people shedding the light on Chris Butler.
I was a member of ISKCON in the 70's and came to know Butler. Then he was called Siddha.
Now he has a long long name so I guess he has reached the top. Lots of poor people doing what ever he says.
He knows it is all crap. He uses the religion to have a nice life. It is obvious.
Thanks, KC

Date: April 14, 2012 09:57AM

RestEasy says "...In fact, I think that’s exactly what you want to happen."

That is emphatically not true and I wish no harm to any person. It is very clear that you are disturbed because you read something into my posts and perhaps have not taken the time to review the hundreds of pages of serious accusations against Chris Butler, Joseph Bismark, and their cult. The addresses and license plates were removed by the moderator of this message board and I agree with his decision and have sincerely apologized to him. I also apologize to you for frightening you with address and license plate details. You do know, however, that this was public information and anyone can access your own data or that of your neighbors?
Regarding dehumanizing, I understand your point and agree that it is a slippery slope. However, I never mentioned crushing roaches and the name Flashlight was chosen because roaches like to hide in the dark. Most readers here would agree that this cult is in hiding and a few here have commented about shedding some light on them.
Yes, you do come across badly by attacking me and using words like demonization, Hitler, killing, and creepy - none of which was part of my posts. You are defending people who are actually creepy, manipulative, and alleged to be breaking the law.
Don't you think making followers eat your toenail clippings and drink your foot-bath water is creepy? My sole purpose is to encourage Tulsi Gabbard to address her alleged Cult involvement so the people of Hawaii don't blindly send her to Washington only to discover too late that she might be manipulated by powerful and wealthy "friends", one of whom is alleged to be delusional.
I urge all readers of my posts to respect the law and refrain from threatening or insulting anyone. The truth can be painful, but it is not a crime to mention it or to demand it when it is being hidden.

Date: April 14, 2012 10:28AM

Dear Rest Easy:
You know nothing of this insidious cult OR you are a cult member.
I for one was interested in seeing the places where these cult members are hiding.
This is why the US government should look into this so-called non profit organization.
How is this possible that they all live in a very rich area of Oahu?
Most of the inner circle do live there, what Flashlight did was confirm what all of us already know.
We also knew his posting would be taken down in a short while as it is against the forum rules to post addresses etc, but
Flashlight didn't know this.
This cult has harrased, this cult preaches hatred, this cult should not be operating with impunity under the radar and trying to get one of the cult leaders minion to gain a seat in Congress is just plain wrong. This forum exists to expose this evil cult and their narcissitic and insane leader.
All Chris Butler ever did was dehumanize people, especially those who slaved beneath him doing his every crazy bidding.
He is no true Vaishnava.
He is no leader.
He is a charleton and a con-man and he is taking everyone's money and sucking the lives out of his followers while they in turn are
left to eat his toenails and drink his foot water.
To the donors of Tulsi, please do your research and know who are actually giving the money to.
I challenge Rest Easy and the other donors to read every singele page of this forum over 300 pages and going strong.
You must be made aware of this false leader and his brainless minions who spew hatred and intolerance and have done so for over 30 years.
Rest easy, everything you said, that is exactly what is going on in this cult.
You should fear them, if Butler has his way he will make the new rules and you are all doomed.
Go back and read the truth about "these people".

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 14, 2012 11:23PM

And using Bold, large font and All Caps is the equivalent of screaming through a bullhorn.

Bad manners.

And quite opposite of 'resting easy"

Posted by: krishnacaitanya ()
Date: April 15, 2012 01:18AM

I remember the first time I was scheduled to meet with him at his home. I think it was about 1974 or 5.
I was waiting in the adjoining room and I could hear him screaming at the top of his lungs at one of his long time slaves.
I did go in and talk to him after the poor slave left with his tail between his legs.
He seemed to be energized by the previous encounter. I told him not to yell at me because I already had a drill instructor in my past and I would react badly.
I am so glad I got out when I did.
But still....it took years for all of the brainwashing to wear off and for me to see clearly.

Date: April 15, 2012 07:11AM

Yes, sounds like Butler has been a "bully" for a long long time and still counting.
But yet he tells you, " Its for your own good".

By the way, RestEasy, funny you should choose the "H" man in your rant.
They both (Hitler and Butler) have much in common.
Paranoid people.
Both vegetarians.
Both with messianic ideas in their head.
Both hateful & intolerant behavior towards specific groups.
And both with rabid followers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.