Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: hoax108 ()
Date: October 12, 2007 10:32PM

Terrenaut - FL is not going to anything about what is going on in his cult. That is the sad thing.

You see, he is convinced that he is the real deal and simply cannot be questioned. He thinks that he is a pure devotee and as such everything he does is purely for Krishna and therefore he does not have to answer to anybody.

After all, we are just lowly demons, what do we know? How dare we doubt the confidential, loving servant of Krishna. That is an offence. We must be punished. Maybe fined. Maybe banished. Who knows? Only FL because he knows and does Krishna's will.

Fanaticism is rampant in FLs cult. This is very dangerous and a severe impediment to spiritual advancement. You simply cannot talk sensibly to fanatics.

I feel sorry for all the well-meaning devotees who are working their tails off for one of FLs businesses, thinking that they are serving Krishna. However, Krishna I think will understand this and be merciful on them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 12, 2007 10:37PM

Quotesman - could you please provide us with an interpretation based on your knowledge of Vaishnavism regarding FLs constant chastisement of his followers, the issuing of fines, the signing of non-disclosures etc. and so on.

That would be really interesting.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: October 12, 2007 10:46PM

hoax108
Terrenaut - FL is not going to anything about what is going on in his cult. That is the sad thing.

You see, he is convinced that he is the real deal and simply cannot be questioned. He thinks that he is a pure devotee and as such everything he does is purely for Krishna and therefore he does not have to answer to anybody.

If FL does nothing about this then he will prove *by his own actions* that he is not a pure devotee. So, if perhaps one of his senior disciples feels the need to defend the 'pure devotee', then now would be a very good time.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: stoke108 ()
Date: October 12, 2007 11:01PM

You mean Hoax that if you displeased FL, you'll be fine?
I guess that's the reason why he's easily gets angry and it means $$..
I also read a couple of days ago that he wants to charge everyone who partake his renmants..
Now, where in the scriptures you'll find all these "holy" pastimes of FL?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: stoke108 ()
Date: October 12, 2007 11:23PM

I really feel sad for those sincere followers of FL, who gave their whole life to him, thinking that they will go back home, back to Godhead..
Many of them engaged for most of their lives ( almost 40 yrs! ) and now what did they achieved if he's actually a bogus spiritual master?
I can't imagine how many followers he got but every single one of them, he's responsible.It's okay if you're a pure devotee because God will take care of everything and he's on your side but since we're now seeing the opposite, I wonder what will happen to him when he passes away?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: October 12, 2007 11:51PM

Stoke108,

Regarding being displeasing to FL. If you accept him as your guru, then of course you are obliged to be pleasing to him. We are NOT saying that it is okay to be displeasing to one's guru. However, we are questioning, as we have every right to do so, FLs claims to be God's representative. Those of us who feel that he is not a legitimate guru therefore also conclude that by choosing to question his behaviour and actions it is not harmful to one's spiritual life, contrary to what FL and his followers would have you believe.

The fact that I myself have made the choice to engage in examining FLs claims and choosing the path of Christianity should actually NOT be displeasing to the pure devotee. I am not criticizing God or Krishna. I am not engaging in fabrications, lies, deceit, or word jugglery. I am just sincerely seeking the truth. The pure devotee would have compassion for me and wish me well. The pure devotee would NOT engage in making me feel guilty, calling me a demon, chastising me, whining that I have "kicked him in the face" and so on.

As for charging people for his remnants - wait until Quotesman reads that. I can hear him laughing already. Can you imagine, Jesus healing the sick and then presenting the family with a bill afterwards. The most absurd thing I've ever heard of.

As for when FL leaves his body and what is going to happen - who knows? We can only speculate. One of the functions of the bona fide guru is to train others to be acharyas. FL is apparently not doing this.

For now I think it's best for me to just keep posting here and to pray and have compassion for FL and his cult. I need to forgive them and ask them to forgive me for any ill thoughts I have had regarding them.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: October 12, 2007 11:52PM

hoax108
Quotesman - could you please provide us with an interpretation based on your knowledge of Vaishnavism regarding FLs constant chastisement of his followers, the issuing of fines, the signing of non-disclosures etc. and so on.

That would be really interesting.

Thank you Hoax. The whole thing with the fines etc is based on the idea FL’s followers are a bunch of idiots who cannot be trusted. . I heard the FL once say the reason for all the policies is because his followers have NO COMMON SENSE. Therefore he has to impose ridiculous policies. This has nothing at all to do with any type of spiritualism. If we wanted to label this type of behavior spiritual then the closest thing it would come to would be some type Zen Buddhism where the guru puts the disciple in anxiety just so he can relieve the disciple of the anxiety. This stuff does not look like Vaishnavism in the least. Even a Zen Buddhist would not be so harsh though.

For those out there who have rendered service under FL. Please know for certain that because your intention was good that the service you rendered will NOT be overlooked by higher authorities and others who really DO represent the teachings of the Gaudiya Vaishnavas. Know for certain that devotional service is infinitely more powerful than offenses. Know for certain that recognizing the hypocrisy and many contradictions in the life of FL is in no way an offense. It is an awakening, an enlightenment, a chance for you to move forward. No for certain that FL does indeed use the fear of offense to keep you blinded and under his control.

A guru who has such little regard and respect for his own disciples can be left aside without any offense at all.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: October 13, 2007 12:04AM

As far as what will happen when the Fl leaves. The answer is if his followers do not get a shiksa guru they will continue to promote an apasampradaya, a broken sahajiya branch.

But the reality is FL could be here for decades to come. So I would not wait myself. If you have realized the guru is not up to the standards the best thing is to move on. You are not obliged to do what I am doing or what googliing and other former followers are doing. . You can simply move on. There are many out there who have left FL and live very happy lives in Krishna Consciousness and many who live happy lives outside of Krishna Consciousness. Just get on with your lives and out of the control of the FL.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 13, 2007 03:30AM

hoax108
Stoke108,

As for charging people for his remnants - wait until Quotesman reads that. I can hear him laughing already. Can you imagine, Jesus healing the sick and then presenting the family with a bill afterwards. The most absurd thing I've ever heard of.

:D Yeh, I'm sure he's not the only laughing ... that's pretty funny!

If SOI ever do a re-make of the movie "The Life of Jesus" I'm sure they would show Jesus walking away with a big bag of coins after the feeding of the five thousand!

:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 13, 2007 04:14AM

hoax108

Here is some food for thought from "The Imitation of Christ" which, by the way, is the second most read book by Christians, next to the bible:

[i:ea0b5625fd]"The man who dwells in perfect peace suspects evil of noone. The man who is discontented and disgruntled has a heart filled with suspicion; he himself has no rest nor does he allow others to possess it."[/i:ea0b5625fd]

Does this not describe FL?? A bona fide guru is the epitome of peace. Christ said (and I paraphrase because I don't have a bible with me at the moment), "Come rest with me for my yoke is easy and my burden light."

Yes, 108, this quote hits the nail on the head in the context of the FL's characteristics. :wink:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.