Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: March 03, 2007 07:00AM

just-googling
:o I just checked out Mike Gabbard's "STAND UP FOR AMERICA" website. What a bunch of red-neck patriotic claptrap. I almost expected to see an ad for MacDonald's somewhere on the site. Stand Up For America - the biggest cow-killing country in the world.

:?

www.standupforamerica.net

It is obscene isn't it? What happened to nationality and age and race etc being false bodily identifications and against the holier than thou science of identity. And geez - you would think that Tulsi fought the whole war and single handedly captured Osama bin Laden. How proud you must be to have a daughter that is part of the campaign to bomb women and children as they sleep in their little shacks just so capitalist swine like Chris can drive a Humvee without worrying about a shortage of gas.

:?: On the subject of war - is there any truth to these stories I am getting that Chris was a draft dodger in Vietnam?

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: March 03, 2007 08:39AM

cultreporter
I heard a lecture when he said "some people dont want to follow the Vedic injunction of giving half their income to Krishna. I only expect that my followers give half of that."

Ha ha ha! Siddha gets a 50% pay decrease for doing nothing. Substitute the word 'Krishna' with 'me'. Is this really a vedic injunction and does this injunction mean that a guru can demand this of his followers/disciples?

So if those same 1000 disciples give $150 a week that is $7 000 000 per year for doing nothing. He has no temples to maintain, he doesn't give out free books and he doesn't produce television shows as they are all reruns. Not to mention the profits from all the businesses and Wai Lana brings home a couple of million every year.

What does he do with all that money?

There was certainly no sign of spending it on the Gold Coast.

"It's all nothing" Siddha. lol

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: March 03, 2007 08:46AM

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: March 03, 2007 09:59AM

just-googling
and with little sleep... One guy fell asleep at the wheel of his vehicle and drove over a cliff...

:o

Poor guy. That is so sad :cry:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: March 03, 2007 11:00AM

emntk
http://www.venganza.org/

:) This is [b:84e28c20bb]extremely funny[/b:84e28c20bb]! Pirates! Yes, HILARIOUS :D :D :D

:D :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: March 03, 2007 11:05AM

emntk
just-googling
and with little sleep... One guy fell asleep at the wheel of his vehicle and drove over a cliff...

:o

Poor guy. That is so sad :cry:

He lived to tell the tale, but has some [b:eb34d40f57]awful[/b:eb34d40f57] problems with back pain due to the accident. The people who happened to see his vehicle go over the cliff said it was a miracle that he lived.

The moral of the story is this: [b:eb34d40f57]GET ENOUGH SLEEP! DO NOT BECOME A FANATIC! DO NOT FEEL GUILTY IF YOU NEED 8 OR 9 HOURS OF SLEEP! DO NOT LET THIS TRIP RUIN YOUR LIFE! [/b:eb34d40f57]
:wink:
:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: March 03, 2007 10:41PM

just-googling
emntk
http://www.venganza.org/

:) This is [b:cd73cf9b22]extremely funny[/b:cd73cf9b22]! Pirates! Yes, HILARIOUS :D :D :D

:D :lol:

The site for the Flying Spaghetti Monster is relevant as well.

I can't recall touching on this before but the theory of Intelligent Design is one which Chris Butler advocates and one of the issues pusued by Carol - "my own children never went to school but I should have a say how yours are educated by infiltrating the school board for my guru" - Gabbard.

Intelligent design assumes that the world is so complex, that it is so statistically unlikely for humans to have formed, that God or some other higher power must have designed it.

By the same notion intelligent thought commands that Krishna is all pervading with all living beings being part and pacel of him making it statistically unlikely that the Absolute Truth is known only by Chris Butler.

Well I'll be the notion can make some sense! :wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: March 04, 2007 04:33AM

As the site is still new anyone who has bookmarked it may need to right click on the page and select refresh to see all available content. (note not press the button) There are a few new articles, pics etc uploaded everyday. Not sure if bookmarking lets you see everything.

Some feedback about how it works and what you think would be cool (even from you RKd and the Gold Coast crew - cos we know you guys are watching) There is a message board and guestbook there where you can comment if you prefer not to email.

It's a great and simple way to support www.chriskcon.com if you can help us be sure that it is working properly.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: hempbird ()
Date: March 05, 2007 02:20PM

hi, I'm new to this site. Only discovered it after having a weird "free meditation" class in Hilo. Weird in that it was not relaxing, immediately seemed like indoctrination, and the teacher used analogies that seemed violent or off color and divisive in regards to religious backgrounds. A little investigation led me here. Very interesting. I applaud the ex-members who got out and wish you well in your journey.

Oh, before I get going with my findings, anyone know who it is that teaches these meditation classes? I can't remember his name. It didn't sound sanskrit. He was in his 20's or 30's. Dark hair. Maybe part haole, part Asian? Pretty good-looking. Played guitar.

First:

I found a pretty creepy video on youtube last night doing a "wai lana" search and came up with a video of a little girl in diapers doing yoga on an unmade bed in what I recall appeared to be a windowless bedroom. A woman who sounded like Wai Lana was giving her instruction off camera. So creepy. I was intending to post the link here, but I immediately made a complaint to youtube and the video was removed overnight.

Here is what comes up when I click to the original link in my "history":

Link removed. Please use TinyURL if you plan to post a link this long. --Moderator[/color:077cb61c3f]

Anyway, you folks have probably already seen that video. It was either super child-molesty, or made by someone who is so out of touch that they no longer know what's weird and creepy and sad. Either way, definitely seemed like child exploitation.

Second:

Here is something about Dharma Farms I have seen linked to on this site, so maybe people will find it interesting. It's an online journal of a Jewish mainlander woman who got suckered into working the noni farm.

[www.angelfire.com]

Last:

Anyone have pictures of the Hilo/Puna SOIers? I live here and it was a little alarming to run across this recruitment at a very reputable yoga center. I'd sort of like to know who to look out for, besides just having my curiousity fully piqued.

Not giving my name in case that med. teacher is going to retaliate. My screen name refers to the bird on the mah jong tiles.

Keep putting the message out there!

hempbird

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: freeatlast! ()
Date: March 06, 2007 05:57AM

yes I know the guy your talking about I think his name was justin but I could be wrong, I get all those guys mixed up as there are alot of them down there in hilo/puna. This guy and his wife, (i think they're married now) just bought a house in hilo and they were planning to start giving meditation classes out of it, when I left he hadn't been initiated but he could be now, which would give him a new name, something from the vedas.

They are also running a yoga class at the college now, after the class they have a sort of introduction to chanting thing, very basic but they don't use the hare krishna mantra, you probably won't find anyone from this group using that mantra out in public or in any free "meditation" classes. They've been instructed I think not to use this as it will most likely turn people off in the beginning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.