Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: January 18, 2011 07:29PM

January 14, 2011: An evening of Chinese culture and dance for the Gabbards, Carol, Mike, Tulsi and Tulsi's friend Yamuni Brennan.

They all went to see the Shen Yun Performing Arts International Company, a performing company that is associated with Falun Gong. Falun Gong has been presenting these kind of Chinese cultural shows in Honolulu for awhile. The shows are actually presented by the Falun Dafa Association of Hawaii and New Dynasty Culture Center. Falun Dafa is the local Falun Gong group.

I think this performance was advertised here with little indication that it was being presented by the Falun Gong cult. Some of the shows clearly list the association.

You can read about Mike (Krishna Katha das) and Carol (Devahuti dasi) at the show here [www.theepochtimes.com]

You can read about Honolulu City Councilwoman Tulsi Gabbard Tamayo and her friend Yamuni Brennan here [www.theepochtimes.com]

The "Epoch Times" is a newspaper and website that is affiliated with the Falun Gong.

Yamuni Brennan is said to be a "costume designer."

I couldn't find out much about Yamuni Brennan, but she appears to be the wife of Harsha Brennan. Harsha Brennan, of New Zealand, is one of the Ninjai Gang, but the company that the Ninjai Gang works for is Ninjai Gang, LLC, which is a Hawaii business that is affiliated with Jagad Guru Chris Butler. (Mark Fergusson, of Health's Inc, which owns the Down to Earth Stores, and Sunil Khemaney, of www.wailana.com and Healthy's Inc are managers of Ninjai Gang, LLC)

Harsha is co-director of films that star Ms. Subhadra Bellord and Siddha Bellord. Satya Bellord, sister of Subhadra and Siddha, is also part of the Ninjai Gang.

You can read about Harsha Brennan, the Bellords and their films and web series here:

[karmakula.ign.com]

[www.blackbeltmag.com]

[www.imdb.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: January 20, 2011 11:29AM

Correction: It is "Yamuna Brennan" and not "Yamuni Brennan."

The Epoch Times has locked down the two web pages with the stories about Mike (Krishna Katha das) and Carol (Devahuti dasi) on one of the web pages and Honolulu Councilwoman Tulsi Gabbard Tamayo and Yumana Brennan on the other web page.

If you try to access those pages now, it says that you need to login. But there is no obvious way to log in or apply for an account.

The pages are still available in Google caches, though. Just search for "Mike Gabbard" and "Shen Yun" or "Tulsi Gabbard Tamayo" and "Shen Yun"

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 29, 2011 01:01AM

Dear Atheist,

The Gabbards do indeed seem to be keeping secretive about their true political agenda. I certainly do not see them pushing for world peace or exposing the corruption within the US government. Rather, they appear to be going along with an extremely corrupt system in order to collect their massive salaries, which they probably hand over to Chris Butler in order to pay for his redundant million dollar air conditioner. (Please, someone correct me if this is not true!)

Meanwhile, many cult members still believe that Mr. Butler is their only salvation from a pretty horrible fate. Their understanding of transmigration of the soul, material desires, reincarnation, etc propels their enthusiasm to follow an ancient religious tradition from India. To them this is their absolute truth ... their reality...

Is it possible, however, that there are an infinite number of possible realities ... and that a person has the ability to tune into any one reality??? For instance, in terms of their religious terminology, could they tune into a reality where their g0d is ALL loving, ALL merciful, ALL compassionate, and ALL forgiving ... and who brings ALL souls back to g0dhead regardless of whether they have a spiritual master or not (yep this reality would be bad business for Mr. Butler), regardless of how much beer they drink, regardless of how many cows they have killed??? ... what if their whole material world was just some type of temporary phantasmagoria??? one of g0d's bad dreams? Just imagine the headlines: Yeeehaaaw ~ g0d declares amnesty on every single spirit soul ... ALL past karma is forgiven, no questions asked ... nah ... he may be merciful, but not THAT merciful!!! hehehehehehe!

Are there an infinite number of possibilities ... an infinite number of realities??? Some quantum physicists have pondered this question and have come to some startling conclusions. After analyzing the nature of matter, they have concluded that atoms are not things, but possibilities.... i.e. an atom is just a wave of energy and it only becomes solid matter until it is observed by an observer ... Interesting.

Anyhow, with all due respect to Mr. Butler and his followers, these cult members could look within their hearts and ask themselves do they really want to be engrossed in this cold reality of us-them ~ demons-devotees ~ suffering for millions of lifetimes etc etc ... or tune into a reality where ALL is totally awesome and beautiful (not necessarily stoned, but beautiful, as one rock star so eloquently sang).

Yeeeeeehaaaawww!!!! Is the Armageddon here yet? If the word Armageddon means the uncovering, then maybe the internet age is allowing the uncovering of the likes of Chris Butler ... stay tuned, folks, 2011 could be a wild ride!

Just Babbling but always giggling ... yours sincerely and in good humor...

Just-googling

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: February 01, 2011 06:48AM

atheist
January 14, 2011: An evening of Chinese culture and dance for the Gabbards, Carol, Mike, Tulsi and Tulsi's friend Yamuna Brennan.

They all went to see the Shen Yun Performing Arts International Company, a performing company that is associated with Falun Gong.
I think this performance was advertised here with little indication that it was being presented by the Falun Gong cult. ...I couldn't find out much about Yamuna Brennan, but she appears to be the wife of Harsha Brennan. Harsha Brennan, of New Zealand, is one of the Ninjai Gang, but the company that the Ninjai Gang works for is Ninjai Gang, LLC, which is a Hawaii business that is affiliated with Jagad Guru Chris Butler. (Mark Fergusson, of Health's Inc, which owns the Down to Earth Stores, and Sunil Khemaney, of www.wailana.com and Healthy's Inc are managers of Ninjai Gang, LLC)

Harsha is co-director of films that star Ms. Subhadra Bellord and Siddha Bellord. Satya Bellord, sister of Subhadra and Siddha, is also part of the Ninjai Gang.

You can read about Harsha Brennan, the Bellords and their films and web series here:

[karmakula.ign.com]

[www.blackbeltmag.com]

[www.imdb.com]

Atheist,
Thanks for this research. There is definitely a Chinese connection with the Butler group (which pre-dates Wai Lana). Do you think sympathies for the cult FALUN GONG is philosophical (a means of justifying their own cult) or is it a cult power alliance? Or perhaps just a political interest in the Chinese community? (Showing face at a community event for political gain?)

JUST GOOGLING WROTE:
Just imagine the headlines: Yeeehaaaw ~ g0d declares amnesty on every single spirit soul ... ALL past karma is forgiven, no questions asked ...

Isn't this, by definition Christianity? Or the definition of ALL MERCIFUL? Guess g0d couldn't be all merciful if his rep fines you for delivering his mangoes late??? LOL!

Date: February 03, 2011 01:22AM

yep... delivering his mangoes late ... or turning the air conditioner too high ... plus a 2000-page manual of all the other things that displeases g0d's one and only representative on this planet ... oh, dear, what a nasty reality that is!

Date: February 12, 2011 02:44AM

I just watched the latest Alice in Wonderland movie. It's a classic! The character of the Red Queen is totally reminiscent of Chris Butler's character!!! Cruel, mean, impatient and egotistical ... The scene where she is trying on the different hats onto her big head totally brought back memories of when Chris was trying out the different background colors for his TV show ... The Red Queen is surrounded by all her courtiers etc and just keeps saying NEXT, without being pleased with any of the different types of hats. I seem to remember sitting for long hours in that TV studio with Chris acting just like that!

Red Queen: Hat man, where are my hats... I am an impatient monarch.
J. guru: Servant, where is my breakfast... I am an impatient guru!

You are late with my mangoes ... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

She left outdated milk in my fridge ... OFF WITH HER HEAD!

He turned up my air conditioner too high ... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

He stole my three jam tarts ... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

It's too funny! At one point in the movie, the Red Queen was asked the question whether it was better to be feared than loved. The people obeyed because of fear of the Bandersnatch and the Jaberwocky ... whereas in this cult it is fear of the Yamadutas etc!

The Mad Hatter and the March Hare were sick of her tyranny and came up with the slogan: DOWN WITH THE BLOODY BIG HEAD!

That movie is worth watching ... it's very well done.

Posted by: AbundantLifeNow ()
Date: February 13, 2011 09:59PM

Been doing a lot of reading and research into several cults myself and I find this one most interesting.

Thanks for the input all.

David

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: February 20, 2011 02:39AM

just-googling
I just watched the latest Alice in Wonderland movie. It's a classic! The character of the Red Queen is totally reminiscent of Chris Butler's character!!! Cruel, mean, impatient and egotistical ... The scene where she is trying on the different hats onto her big head totally brought back memories of when Chris was trying out the different background colors for his TV show ... The Red Queen is surrounded by all her courtiers etc and just keeps saying NEXT, without being pleased with any of the different types of hats. I seem to remember sitting for long hours in that TV studio with Chris acting just like that!

Good comparison. Everyone had scripted questions for those videos. A total sham. A lot of people in those videos are no longer followers.

CULT RECRUITMENT festival coming up in April! LOL!
[events.sacbee.com]

Ol' Jivan in video

[www.youtube.com]

the Chant for Peace Foundation is another euphamistic entity of Butler's riding on the coat tails of the peace and world music trend. Different packaging -- same old chains.
[www.chantforpeace.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2011 03:03AM by Vera City.

Date: February 21, 2011 05:47PM

Hi poeple, Its been a while. Things on my end are good. First time have been able to make it to a PC. Chris Butler is a loon. I cant wait to visit him in jail.

Date: February 26, 2011 02:12AM

GUDANSLOSHEDakaBALLHOLDER
Hi poeple, Its been a while. Things on my end are good. First time have been able to make it to a PC. Chris Butler is a loon. I cant wait to visit him in jail.

... and all those crooked politicians who instigate fear, enmity, hatred and war, and profiteer from such things... not to mention all the arms dealers and manufacturers who profiteer from wars in order to maintain their greedy and extravagant lifestyles ... the Frabjous day is upon us!!!

At least Siddha has instructed his followers to chant for world peace ... If Krishna cannot give us world peace, then I guess we will have to do it ourselves, eh?!!! I wonder if he will instruct his government puppet, Tulsi, to publicly renounce her weapons of war and her war medals, and to give a public statement about what is really going in Iraq? But I suppose she would then lose her job and all that lovely money....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.