Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: September 22, 2010 02:15PM

Recaps:
The last time I glanced in the policy book I turned to page 538 or something and read the policy for serving fearless leader while he went skiing with his family. Yep he not only likes to surf but skiing is also a pastime. It read something like the servant was not supposed to laugh or smile if fearless leader was having fun and joking with his wife etc., something like that. The servant was to remember he was there to serve not take part in the fun.
By quotesman, p. 205

Other classic funnies:
I remember someone telling me that unbeknown to Yoko at the time, all her yoga outfits were sewn by a GAY GUY who died of aids. We were told aids could easily be transmitted and stay away from gays!! Hey Yokos still alive and kicking didn't affect her at all! Man I can see the sh-t hit the fan now if or when this info gets back to onsite" She'll be getting a whole new wardrobe!
By Jules, p. 68

Funny about the clothes for the queen bee. A similar thing happened in the kitchen. I was one of the lowly dishwashers. For those who don't know. Siddha likes his food put in thermoses, just one of his many strange eccentricities.

Everything is supposed to be really sterile and clean. The cooks have to be completely fanatics about cleanliness and sterility. There is a special type of thermos used, the most expensive kind on the market. One day while cleaning the thermoses I noticed the cap has two parts. No one ever actually took the two pieces apart. So I struggled for awhile and finally unscrewed one. They were really stuck together. Inside the cap was scum that had been their for who knows how long. I am talking about the grossest scum, dead rotting food stuck in the cap. Every singe thermos had the same crap inside. So for years he was served in these thermoses that were completely contaminated with rotten food. It smelled so bad I had to cover my nose.

It was so outrageous the cooks kept it a secret and did not tell Siddha.
By quotesman, p.68

I remember when Siddha was getting flowers flown in by aircraft from some third world country every day... and then he found out that they were spraying DDT on the flowers - yes a few heads rolled at that time also.
By just googling, p. 69

I know a couple myself but unfortunately I can't repeat them, projects so outrageous that in comparison would make Cheech and Chong look like a Fortune 500 company.

Spiritually speaking, there is one thing and one thing only that sets this gig apart from others, its damn funny! When you were on the inside, the most absurd projects seemed to be rational, on the outside, you can look back and see that these were unbelievably incredibly bizarre things. Like giving a group of kids freerun in a playpark and saying, go make candy!

If anything this was the magic of those days, enormous childlike enthusiasm to grapple with projects that you were totally unqualified or eminently unsuitable for. No one needed to be smart, clever or qualified, you just had to "show up" and you were a member of the stupidest team on the block, but hey, that didn't count, there was a seat for everyone!
By TruthAsItIs, p. 69

"Wheelchair guy" also made a bunch of money with some scam of selling fishy airline tickets at the airport. I guess people felt sorry for him as he was in the wheelchair. Then he handed all this big wads of cash to the Prabooofraud at a gathering. Of course, Prabooofraud blasted him big-time for doing this - not sure of the reason - as I'm sure he did want the cash! But as we all know, the Prabooofraud had a habit of blasting everyone in sight.

Then there was the NZ chap who asked a question, something about "does the spritual master like a certain kind of flower, a certain kind of fruit.?" and he got grilled big-time as well. I never could understand this - as the NZ guy was just trying to be a nice guy...

again... strange, huh??
By Just googling, p.69

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 22, 2010 10:52PM

Thanks, Dharmabum, for recapping on the hilarious skiing fiasco. I am guessing that Butthead wanted to impress his adopted children, the Queen Bee's children from her former marriage. I personally have never met them or even seen them, but apparently their father, Queen Bee's former husband, is of royal lineage, not sure if he is British (Hong Kong) or what? Not sure of the number of children she has, or the sex, or their ages at the time of the skiing fiasco. My impression is that Butthead wanted to emulate the royalty of England, i.e. Prince Charles, who takes his boys skiing in Switzerland once in a while.

Anyhow, Butthead got a private jet booked to take them to the Colorado (?) ski hills. (I seem to remember the cost at that time was something like $20,000.) He had his slaves line the inside of the aircraft with aluminum foil to keep it germ-free, etc. The pilots of the aircraft stated that they had never met such a rude and obnoxious person as Butthead!

I am guessing that Butthead and the Queen Bee and her little King Bees were having so much fun and laughing that some of the bodyguards/servants wanted to join in on the fun by laughing along with them .... Butthead came up with the rule that no laughing was allowed for servants/bodyguards at that time. The theological reasoning behind this is that in order to get back to g0dhead a person has to have a total attitude of serving the lord, and Butthead is the lord's representative, so we have to serve him... NO ENJOYMENT ALLOWED! Now that makes sense, doesn't it?

I still think it is important to examine their theological theories and show how ridiculous they are with logic in order to get into the brains of these brainwashed followers. I know that moderator, Rick, does not want too much theological discussion on this thread, so I will keep this brief, but this is a great part of their belief system and brainwashed state:

1. God made us in his image and likeness. (OK)
2. God is the supreme enjoyer. (OK)
3. We are not the supreme enjoyers, but we were made to serve him! (Ooooookaaaaay?)

It's like we were made 'in his image and likeness' but then we get punished for being in his image and likeness. NONSENSICAL.

"When the truth is found to be lies...
And the joy within you dies ...
Don't you want somebody to love?
Wouldn't you love somebody to love?"

Who remembers this song by Janis Joplin?

Date: September 23, 2010 09:33PM

"Makes Cheech and Chong look like a Fortune 500 Company" ~ LMAO ~ hey, thanks for the laughs, TruthAsItIs, but your post was right-on ... it really was like that ... that whole warehouse crew in Honolulu really was like the children let loose in the candy store!

Speaking of laughing, here is the clip from Monty Python Life of Brian movie... Chris Butler is Julius Caesar, punishing the soldiers (bodyguards) for laughing:

[www.youtube.com]

I remember when Chris wanted to form his own police force to enforce his ridiculous rules and so that procedures were carried out exactly how he wanted them ... health procedures, etc. I can just imagine his police force going round making sure that the servants were not laughing in the kitchen or whatever! Balaram Das was his main choice to be one of his brainwashed thugs, but I can just imagine Balaram Das himself bursting out laughing in the kitchen as well ... Many of his followers were just really nice people who were glad to belong to a group, even if they were doing ridiculous and stupid things. I wonder how many of these inner circle folks are still working for the ogre, Butler ... Yamuna Dasi, Prema Dasi, and so many others.

Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: September 24, 2010 12:55PM

I truthfully cannot imagine people staying around when those things were taking place. I do know a lot of people left.

the new people (last ten years) really do not hear of these things. It is pretty well shushed up. We were repeatedly told not to "gossip", and even an innocent question about another devotee would be met with a LOT of disapproval. Of course that didnt really stop the gossip, it just became harder to find out things. :)

Maybe he finally realized he couldn't let people see the depths of his weirdness. oh, wait... it still shows.

Date: September 25, 2010 01:38AM

Guru Doubter
Vera City
You were asking after Sudama - now there are some memories! He was (is?) truly a DUDE. He stayed in our house once and we took him shopping, he spied a Gibson 12-string guitar and told me to buy it for him. Can you believe it – me and my pal actually did! What possessed us? The desire to serve a pure devotee no doubt. He never did bless me with any of toenail clippings for that service though. It was a beautiful guitar.
To further show his gratitude he gave a lecture to a group of my friends in my absence on what an offensive bastard I am. That was his mercy on me I guess…..I would have forgiven him if he left the guitar behind when he departed my humble abode. I sometimes fantasized about what I would have said or done if I was there when he said all those flattering things about me – but then he was a damn sight bigger and tougher than me!
I lost track of him after that, but I heard a rumor that he died quite a few years back after falling out with the Guru of the Universe, but I don’t know the facts.
Interesting that you ask after him.

Thanks for posting this story ... another example of how a supposedly "pure devotee" is only really into getting what they can for themselves. He took the Gibson guitar and then dictated to the masses that you were an offensive bastard! This is hilarious, but I suppose at that time you did not find it so funny.

I wish someone would come up with some definitive information on this thread as to whether he has died or not ("left the planet" in the case of a pure devotee!) ... I sometimes wonder if all their negative thinking can sometimes lead to an early death, hmmmmmmm???

I see that Vera posted some very useful information about cognitive dissonance... There is also a theory out there called NLP ~ Neuro Linguistic Programming ... How people can use "trigger" words to control people. In the case of guru Butler, words such as "God" ... "Karma" ... "Radharani" etc. etc. can effectively be used to put listeners under hypnotic control. In the case of this cult, there are many Sanskrit words that are used.

The theory also explains how world leaders also use words such as "Hope" ... "Change" ... "Peace" ... while at the same time doing exactly the opposite of what they are saying ... "Doublespeak" is a term used to describe this phenomenon as well.

Terrenaut: Yes ~ The "depth of his weirdness" is certainly getting exposed on this thread.

Date: September 25, 2010 08:33AM

Terrenaut: Yes ~ The "depth of his weirdness" is certainly getting exposed on this thread.

That's the least of his problem. I doubt if he looks forward to amassing followers just like in the old days. I'm sure Chris Butler is aware that the time has changed and most of his blah blahs do not work anymore. But he's got minions that are well established in their lives now and these minions have got broods. They now have a processing unit in the third world Philippines where the laws and regulations are lax on groups that have resources and can pretend to be international schools. We never had anything like this, we had failed experimentation, this one is a functioning institution where these children are taken cared of away from their parents and comfort zones. This is the serious crime here, more than what we complain about, more than their weird beliefs and all those stuff. This is a valid social issue that needs to be looked into and brought to light. This is about innocent victims whose only fault is that they were born into brainwashed and stupid parents. They are expected to carry on the legacy and the longevity of the empire of Chris Butler.

Date: September 29, 2010 10:16PM

Regarding the SOI school in the Philippines ... It boggles the mind to think that parents can send their 5-year-old child to some third world country to be indoctrinated and subjugated to who-knows-what kind of cruel treatment. Being forced to wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning and take a cold shower and to "chant the glories of Siddhaswarupananda" is ridiculous enough ... and who knows what other cruel treatment they receive during the daytime?

I found this video clip of Nazi indoctrination techniques used in Germany a long time ago:

[www.youtube.com]

"Hitler is our Savior ... He is the noblest being in the whole wide world ... For Hitler we live ... Our Hitler is our Lord." Substitute the word "Hitler" with "Siddhaswarupananda" ... Surely anyone can see the similarities here?

I wonder how big the school is, how many students, what kind of treatment they receive?

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 30, 2010 09:49AM

just-googling

It's like we were made 'in his image and likeness' but then we get punished for being in his image and likeness. NONSENSICAL.

"When the truth is found to be lies...
And the joy within you dies ...
Don't you want somebody to love?
Wouldn't you love somebody to love?"

Who remembers this song by Janis Joplin?

GRACE SLICK baby!

It was "SOMEBODY TO LOVE" by Jefferson Airplane:

When the truth is found to be lies
And all the joy within you dies

(Chorus)
Don't you want somebody to love
Don't you need somebody to love
Wouldn't you love somebody to love
You better find somebody to love

When the garden's flowers, baby, are dead
Yes, and your mind, your mind is so full of red

(Chorus)

Your eyes, I say your eyes may look like his
Yeah but in your head, baby
I'm afraid you don't know where it is

(Chorus)

Tears are running, they're all running down your breast
And your friends, baby, they treat you like a guest

(Chorus)

Date: October 01, 2010 12:43PM

I stand corrected, Vera ... you are correct ... it is indeed Jefferson Airplane. A great song.

Any more news from anyone about the school in the Philippines?

Date: October 03, 2010 10:34AM

I spoke to old backsliders lately. To my surprise all of them are still sentimental about the time and are still sympathetic to the cult. I guess that's how charming we were, and I must admit I can't blame them at all. I guess they don't have the guts to turn against Chris Butler. For whatever reason it was a unique time and they don't give a damn what happened after that. Most of them are not aware of the schools in the Philippines, or the full scope of its insidious direction. My only message to Chris Butler is that he can't just do that — break up families. Anything to do with children, he should stay clean; he can't underestimate the hurt parents undergo when they are separated from the children. Never the children. He can do all the tricks and crimes in running his show but he should stay away from family issues. It's not worth it. It will cause him dearly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.