Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 05, 2010 02:12AM

krishnacaitanya
Alan Yoza looks the same as always (the viedo of him on farm).
He is a good egg. Somehow he has been a Siddha loyalist all along.
A believer, I guess.

Yoza, Nishiki, Reed, Gabbard are all BETA male types to Butler's ALPHA. Easy followers. Most followers, as pointed out by Indigo Arthur and others, were/are likable "good eggs". Unfortunately, most people have only a stereotypical view of cults. It's fiction. They can't all be cast like a horror film or Jim Jones docu-drama. Butler's cult is in some ways more insideous because it is not so overt. Members succumb to it's pleasant narcotic effect (by employing beautiful, ancient traditions). In the end, it is solely for Butler's self angrandizement. It is similar to the creature vespa (wasp) who keeps the host insect alive while laying eggs inside of the abdomen until the brood hatches. The host has no idea the wasp feeds off of it's own life force. In Butler's case, for years...

As far as Nishiki, his daughter Kai has gone into politics, like Gabbard's daughter Tulsi. I doubt Wayne has left the cult. He was not considered much of a follower (drinking, womanizing), but never forgot who encouraged him to go into politics (Butler). He did have an excellent environmental voting record in Hawaii, so was well tolerated in spite of the open secret of his cult involvement.

In the past, the health food stores hired Butler followers/ true believers and had "soft" recruitment strategies while promoting the "yoga lifestyle". Indigo's posts were great illustrations of how they get under people's "skin" (or exoskeleton). Indie was going through a hard time in life and devotees offered friendship and "guidance". They were absolutely sincere and certain of the efficacy of their "philosopy".

But talk about double speak; It's a group pretending not to be a group. While being too cool to prosletize, they "anti-prosletize". They are impressively hard workers and passionate in their beliefs, while forfeiting their own spirit, creativity, family, friends, opportunities, freedom of soul as well as mind. They lie about and hide the depth of their involvement in the cult or the truth about Butler. While being used by the Butler WASP, they are comfortably numb, secure, well fed, and absolutely convinced they are doing g0d's will.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2010 02:28AM by Vera City.

Options: ReplyQuote
Allan Yoza aka Shankarananda - Slumlord?[/
Date: September 05, 2010 08:29AM

Vera City
Allan Yoza aka Shankarananda - Slumlord?

[www.hawaiian-tv.com]

2007 complaint follows. Not sure how it was resolved. There is mention of his connection to Hare Krishnas.

Allan is a real estate landowner and landlord.
He preys on single welfare mothers. He tells them
that they can own their own home. He sells them substandard shacks built with offgrade lumber for real cheap on lots that he got at rock bottom prices before the real estate boom. He invests around $10,000-$20,000 in the set up.

He gets them to pay the very limit of what they can afford and collects
the money for years. He sets his own interest rates and fines for
late payments. The people buying the land bring in soil, dig cesspools
buy additional wood water catchment rocks etc.

Even though they make payments for years he sets it up that they never
have equity in the property. Eventually they get strapped for money and
can't make a payment. He immediately has them evicted giving no 30 day
notice or anything. All the improvements or anything they added to the land immediately become his property. He has thugs that work for him that by physical threats enforce the evictions....

Date: September 05, 2010 08:36AM

Here's Shankarananda's website - indeed he's in real estate.
[allan-yoza-realestate.blogspot.com]

Also, an interesting fact about Noni juice:

"•Analgesic: The Noni tree is also knows as the ‘Painkiller and Headache tree’. Noni has been found to be 75% as effective as morphine sulphate in relieving pain without the toxic side effects."

Maybe the combo of chanting and Noni juice creates a great narcotic effect so you can't feel the Jagad Wasp tear your guts open to implant his paracitical eggs!? LOL!

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 06, 2010 09:49PM

Thanks, Vera, for the interesting link to Allan Yoza's real estate business on the island of Hawaii ... I wonder where the profits from Yoza's real estate business go? Into Chris Butler's pockets, no doubt? Also, the profits from the health food stores? Probably goes to pay for his mansion on the beach and the million-dollar air purification machines. (One wonders why air purification machines would be needed when the island is surrounded by billions of square miles of fresh oxygen-producing ocean?) ...

The psychiatrists would probably call this the "spoilt child syndrome" where the child makes unreasonable demands on the parents, and the doting parents try to give everything they can to the child. In Butler's case, however, the doting and starry-eyed "disciples" carry the burden of trying to satisfy the totally unreasonable demands of their "spiritual master" because their salvation depends upon it ... supposedly.

As an interesting side note, whenever there are landlord-tenant disputes in his slumlord business, it seems that the Hawaiian police force and legal system overlooks the fact that Yoza is involved in a cult. This, it seems, is due to the fact that Yoza is Hawaiian and his tenants are seemingly penniless Caucasians. Did you read the story of the woman who had her children taken away by the Hawaiian social authorities? And then the children were given to a Hawaiian foster home (who collect the princely sum of 800 a month per child) ... There were even allegations that the children were being mistreated and starved by the foster family! Seems like the Hawaiian justice system is quite wonky! Wonky justice and dirty politics ~ the perfect breeding ground for a cult like Butler's?

Posted by: krishnacaitanya ()
Date: September 07, 2010 12:42AM

Oh Alan Yoza,
Stop being a follower of a loser. I know all you guys thought that Siddha was Jesus Christ reincarnate. Yes, you all talked about it and really believed it. But guess what...ain't so...and you full-on know it!
I think you Siddha followes are just like the 'devotees' in the ISKCON temples. You hated them but you are just like them...slaves to a demented master.
There must be more that you get out of it. I know you are motivated by money but don't give it to Siddha. He uses people and money to spread an old bunch of superstitions and the most important thing about it all to Siddha is that he is on the big chair with groveling followers who are totally brain warped by a cruel monster.
Siddha knows he is full of shit. But he is getting too much out of it now and his pride would not let him admit to the truth....the truth that he is a user of people for his own personal benefit without regard to really helping people at all.

Date: September 10, 2010 12:52PM

BRAT ~

A spoiled child (also called a spoiled brat) is a child that exhibits behavioral problems from overindulgence by his or her parents. Spoiled children may be described as "overindulged", "grandiose", "narcissistic" or "egocentric-regressed". There is no accepted scientific definition of what "spoiled" means, and professionals are often unwilling to use the label because it is considered vague and derogatory. Being spoiled is not recognized as a mental disorder in any of the medical manuals, such as the ICD-10[1] or the DSM-IV,[2] neither is it part of the proposed revision of this manual, the DSM-5.[3]

The words "grandiose" and "narcissistic" do seem to explain this phenomenon.

Oh, yeh, and "egocentric"

Date: September 11, 2010 12:17AM

THOUGHTS GOING THROUGH A CULT MEMBER'S HEAD

"Srila Pra'pod is a spoiled brat!
(Will God punish me for thinking that?)
He spends all day complaining about his food...
Seems like he's always in a rotten mood.
I hope that Krishna is a lot more mellow...
and not such a cruel and unreasonable fellow.

by Just Giggling.

TUCO speaks: If the pen is mightier than the sword... Is the internet mightier than the atomic bomb?

Posted by: hoax108 ()
Date: September 11, 2010 07:09AM

I never met Alan Yoza but if his initiated name is Shankarananda, I remember hearing a little about him.

As I recall, he is a disciple of Bhaktivedanta and, being a devotee of Krishna, was always around a lot of CB followers, but he himself was never really a follower of CB. I remember hearing that he was good at making money and was always involved in some money-making endeavours, but followers of CB were not encouraged, and perhaps even discouraged, to associate with him because he was not under the "direction" of CB.

Date: September 11, 2010 09:01AM

To Alan Yoza,
What would happen if you cut ties with such a liar as chris butler. I know you think he is some kind of incarnation of Christ or maybe by now it is Vishnu Himself! Think of how stupid it all is. All imagined thoughts, believed by people who are looking for an authority to save them.
You are too damned smart for that and I don't think you really believe all that shit anymore. You are just doing business and like the social stuff that goes along with being around Siddha's gang of grovelers.
Ok, but how about being on your own, without that 'approval' from the great long named imposter, Siddha? He gives you some nod of approval and you are sucked in, flattered by his attention.
I know how some of Siddha's tricks go down. He knows how to manupliate people.
Anyway, Alan, I think you are a good guy and you were a friend to me. So don't take all of this the wrong way.
But how can one be enamored with a person (siddha) who mis leads so many people? Don't we all see by now that Jesus Christ or Vishnu dosen't live a lavish lifestyle like the false guru (they are all false!). He even got married and then everyone denies that he has sex with his wife! Sure, Sure.
Siddha is a shallow man who puts on a preformance like the preachers you see on TNN, or whatever that TV station is .
Ok, nuf said from me. Hope you are doing well and in good health.
KC

Date: September 11, 2010 09:54AM

yes, that was his initiated name.
But Siddha liked him. And he was/is a follower of Siddha.
He just has a natural desire to do business and didn't let that go. He didn't want to work in a health food store or grow sprouts for Siddha.
He always liked the idea of real estate and other things.
He likes to make money. How much of it he gives to Siddha, I don't know.
Back in the day we were just trying to make ends meet so I don't think any of the money went to the Long Named False Guru Ananda Baktivedanta Bullshit Misleading Crook.
But Alan was/is a believer in Siddha.
KC

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.