Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: krishnacaitanya ()
Date: August 30, 2010 10:19PM

Are you talking about the noni fram run by my old buddy, Alan Yoza?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: August 31, 2010 11:04AM

300 pages!

thanks rick ross :)

Date: August 31, 2010 11:09AM

[www.dharmafarmshawaii.org] You'll notice that the main website is "roses and daffodils" but then you click on rules which takes you to another page you have to click on, anyway 3 clicks later you get the harsh reality. Very stern tones "we are in charge and you are here to learn not to teach."

Date: August 31, 2010 11:56AM

[www.dkosopedia.com]
Rick Reed is mentioned on this site also. Any thoughts on Wayne Nishiki's current involvement with Chris Butler

Date: August 31, 2010 12:33PM

300 pages exposing a deceiving moron guru fake.
Where else does this happen? Nowhere!
Three cheers for the truth!!!
I bet that he reads every post on this thread, you know he does.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 01, 2010 09:36AM

GUDANSLOSHEDakaBALLHOLDER
http://www.dharmafarmshawaii.org/ You'll notice that the main website is "roses and daffodils" but then you click on rules which takes you to another page you have to click on, anyway 3 clicks later you get the harsh reality. Very stern tones "we are in charge and you are here to learn not to teach."

A couple years back there was a link to a blog of a participant in the Noni/Dharma farm volunteer project. The impression I got from her report was that the group was culty and weird and definitely pressured people to go to the chanting. While being pleasant, they were not all that cool with the outsiders. The atmosphere was not that fun and that the noni stunk to high heaven. There were several other bad reviews from WOOFERS that have disappeared off the net - no doubt cleansed by Butler's cadre of internet thugs.
Here's a video with Alan Yoza, an old Butler follower hawking the farm [www.livevideo.com]

From the photos and video - everything looks poorly maintained, given the fact tha all the profits go to Butler. The blogger commented on the primitive surroundings. I guess they all think it's like going to the Peace Corps -- only you really don't contribute to humanity or learn much about organic farming while working there.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 02, 2010 05:44AM

terrenaut
300 pages!

thanks rick ross :)

and over 70 thousand views!

That's quite a few people interested in what we have to say!

GUDANDSLOSHEDakaBAL: I've got a feeling that Wayne Nishiki is not involved with the cult any longer.

Date: September 02, 2010 08:28AM

Like the video especially @ 0:42 When Allen Yoza glances towards the camera with that far away look. As far as Wayne Nishiki goes... he does run the newest westside healthfood store and there are known cult members working there. Just interested in why you think he is no longer involved. At the same time I dont wanna pry. I have seen the Health stores over the years swoop up more than their fair share of victims and with Waynes previous involvement just figured it was par for the coarse. Any other readers out there feel free to chime in.

Date: September 02, 2010 08:29AM

Alan Yoza looks the same as always (the viedo of him on farm).
He is a good egg. Somehow he has been a Siddha loyalist all along.
A believer, I guess.

Date: September 04, 2010 10:55AM

There is little question that there are some really good people in the cult and I dont doubt that Alan Yoza is one of them. However if these people are carrying out the wishes of a Psycho then it is worth pointing out to the rest of humanity. My dad used to always say "if your only an asshole when your drunk, does that mean your not asshole?" So now I ask myself 30 years later, if a guy always smiles and says kind words but leads children into a group that enslaves and disconnects families, does that mean he is a nice guy? I suppose somewhere underneith AYs deciet and secrecy there is a nice guy, but one that cant be trusted with any of my kids. Chris Butler is a Turd Burgler.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.