More on "A Very Gentle Farce"
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: October 13, 2008 04:37AM

Interview from the insert on Butler's album, "Siddha: A Very Gentle Force".
There is a major typo at the end of the interview. The typesetter switched the names. It is SM and not Siddha who says: "One last question...is that you in the oxygen mask?" It was Siddha (Butler) in the oxygen mask on the album.

Additionally, the person who interviewed Butler is a fictitious person according to some opinions. Given Butler's history of faking interviews, it is very possible.

Insert.
Most of the musicians listed here were paid, professional studio musicians that were never a part of Butler's cult. You can look them up on the internet. Several of them worked with some very famous performers. Siddha was not able to convert these pros. It would be interesting to hear any of their reminiscences of working on the album with Siddha and his fawning followers.

NUFF SAID!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: October 13, 2008 04:43AM

Go back a page to see more personal memos from Chris Butler if you missed it.

Posted by: hoax108 ()
Date: October 15, 2008 10:27PM

Great memos Vera! What an egotistical, self-centered person CB is........

Good timing for publishing this stuff because I was just reading this today from the letter of Paul to the Galatians (5:19-23):

"...Now the works of the flesh are obvious: fornication, impurity, licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, anger, quarrels, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, and things like that....By contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."

Does it not seem quite apparent that CB (and his group) are acting according to the flesh and are not being led by the Spirit?

Jagad guru? I think not!

fear of posting
Date: November 17, 2008 02:04AM

Note to people now afraid of posting on the Rick Ross forum. It has been brought to my attention that there is a rumor that former member ‘SoI Kills’ succeeded in getting people’s ISP’s or personal information off of this forum. This is not true.

All the moderator asks is that members stick to the topic: the cult founded by Chris Butler and not on any feuds between former members. There has been a lot of troll activity and lot of effort to discredit this forum and its members. There needs to be more than one source of information about this cult.

Now what? If you want the truth about Butler to be available to enquiring minds, I suggest you continue to contribute to the discussion on Ross’s forum. It’s still here. It has a lot of information on Butler. Regardless of what you think about Ross, his website has survived and he has the largest database on cults on the WWW. His rules are fair and he stays true to his purpose; to educate people about the dangers of cults. I personally like his site because you can compare and contrast one cult over another and see common patterns of indoctrination. You can empathize with people who have had similar issues in other cults. There is no one solution to the dilemma of cults presented. There are a lot of great contributors and resources here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2008 02:07AM by Vera City.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 17, 2008 02:18AM

To whom it may concern:

No one has ever had their identity disclosed or compromised through this message board, without their consent and/or cooperation.

This message board is very well secured.

Whatever information is visible, which all members can generally see, is all they can or will see through this message board.

No one has any ability to obtain further information about anyone.

Confidential information about members has only been obtained when members disclose personal information through their posts on the board or through private messaging.

If you wish to remain anonymous don't disclose any such information.

Date: November 26, 2008 09:57PM

What's up, everyone, I have had some extremely major and intense developments in the ongoing drama that is my life, my family, Chris Anus Butler and the science of identity "foundation".

My Dad, Allan Ranson, Died in his sleep totally unexpectedly.

He was a healthy guy, always active and athletic, vegetarian and just slightly over 50 years old.

This happened 6 to 8 weeks ago.

My brother was back in Twizel, New Zealand at the Pukaki Homestay, a bed and breakfast run by my parents and owned by the cult within a couple of days. ( he lives at ground zero of cult activity in the vicinity of "god" Butler in Kailua, Hawaii.)

I was sent e-mails by him notifying me of the news, I did not catch this for a few days.

He finally called me to let me know a few days later.

I talked to him on the phone, shocked, had not talked to him since I started posting on this site a couple years back.

I wanted to put all differences aside and just talk to him and my mother as family, he informed me that my mother was not going to talk to me and that he also did not want to talk to me.

I wanted to fly back to new zealand and attend my fathers funeral.

I had the capacity to be mutual in light of the situation, and at the very least wanted to be around the numerous non cult member relatives I have who were all asking were I was and encouraging me to come down.

My mother LIED to them all, telling them that they could not get a hold of me, as I was freaking out for 16 hours straight trying to reach my grandparents to ask them to help me get a plane ticket.

My grandparents were staying in a different building on the property and all phone calls had to go through my mother and brother who did not get the message to my grandparents for 16 hours untill it was physically impossible for me to have enough time to get down there for the funeral.

The place was crawling with cult members and they made very close members of my fathers family stay in town, not in one of the three or four buildings that were bed and breakfast acomodations on the land, as they were all filled with cult members.

They performed the cremation before they even notified my fathers family, inviting them only to a memorial service, during which they snuck off to scatter his ashes away from anybody outside of the cult.

Not to mention my sick BITCH of a mother taking full control of the situation to punish me and dictate that I not have the opportunity to be around my family (at least the sane ones who actually wanted to see me) in the event of my own fathers Death.

So, yeah... here it is...

in TWIZEL, NEW ZEALAND there is a piece of land on LAKE PUKAKI called PUKAKI HOMESTAY.

IT IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY A PSYCHOTIC, SECRETIVE and COMPLETELY INSANE CULT OF HARE KRISHNAS detailed at length in this thread.

MY FATHER WAS MAKING GREAT PROGRESS WITH THE LOCAL COUNTY OFFICIALS TO CONVINCE THEM TO LET THE CULT BUILD A LARGE COMPOUND/RETREAT CENTRE ON THE LAND.

WAKE UP PEOPLE OF TWIZEL, NEW ZEALAND (all 15 of you), THIS CULT IS VERY DECEPTIVE AND DOES NOT REPRESENT ITSELF HONESTLY, BEWARE OF THE FREAKS OUT AT LAKE PUKAKI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBYN LYNN RANSON and SUDAMA PETER RANSON a.k.a. LAKSMANA DAS RANSON are the biggest scumbags to ever walk the face of the earth and they worship their PSYCHOPATHIC EGO MANIAC MASTER and literal GOD, the most retarded individual in history, CHRIS BUTLER.

CHRIS BUTLER, a.k.a. SIDDHASWARUPANANDA PARAMAHMSA or some crap like that is the biggest steaming sack of shit who just destroys lives, multiple generations have been bred to be his total slaves and I was supposed to be one.

F*CK YOU TO MY PARENTS FOR SACRIFICING ME TO THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE, F*CK YOU TO ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE HAVING CHILDREN FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SACRIFICING THEM TO THIS SLAVERY, THIS INSANITY OF GIVING YOUR POWER AWAY TO CONTROL FREAKS.

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK AND YOU WILL ALL GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE CREATING FOR YOURSELVES...

TOTAL F*CKING HELL.

um... enjoy, a-holes.

lots of love, your homey RAMA DAS RANSON, still representing his SLAVE NAME.

OH-BUMMER '08.

Date: November 27, 2008 08:38PM

I'm sorry for your loss...
... but I suppose you lost your parents a long time ago when they sold their souls to the cult ...
What is saddest of all is that your family has offered you no support for both griefs; your father's sudden death, and your family's estrangement in the Butler cult.

Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: November 28, 2008 12:08PM

I am guessing that by now, your ex-family has read your posting here, as well as other cult-members. You never know, someone may have a wake-up call, so your post may help someone see how it really is.

I was curious as to how your grandparents and other relatives have reacted to your parents being lost to the cult. Perhaps they may be interested in getting back at the cult.

I took a look at Pukaki Homestay. It is a beautiful place. It is so sad to see it being taken over like that. I dont know if you are still there but maybe a letter to local municipal council to the effect that a cult is trying to set up shop for large numbers of people might cause a ripple.

I know you have moved on in your life, and are living for yourself. Remember, success is the best revenge.

best wishes to you
terrenaut

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: November 29, 2008 03:52AM

My heartfelt condolences to you, Rama. Thank you for being brave. You're a beacon of hope to many folks who still have dear ones in the fold. It's really sad to hear stories like yours, but I'm sure it's all worth it. Your struggle is much appreciated. I'm sure you're an inspiration to the whole anti-cult movement. I share your indignation. Please try to find peace in yourself. It is true that there's no way we could rid this Earth off charlatans, cults and willing victims, but it's becoming tougher and tougher for them too. The world in general is becoming more and more educated and aware of the dangers of religious cults; I see them get more exposed than ever. Nowadays, you have to very, very narrow-minded to get into cults, compared to ten or twenty years ago. Cults are now uncool, stupid and a public nuisance. Public awareness and opinion dog them like search lights into sewers. Like rats, charlatans like Chris Butler, all they could do is hide into deeper and darker crevices to avoid the light. Isn't that a hell by itself? Yes, he's surrounded by his unquestioning followers who are all-willing to please his whims, but isn't that too a hell by itself? Surrounded by brain-dead followers? What's more hellish than that? I laughed and laughed when I read Vera's posts about Butthead's childish tirades and sickening irrationality.

He'll be cornered in time, and he knows that. He needs not wait to die to suffer hell, because he already is in hell - surrounded by brain-dead followers; poor Butthead, what a loser. Take care of yourself Rama, justice is not blind. Peace.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: November 30, 2008 12:49PM

What really sickens me is not so much about cult leaders like Chris Butler, like you said Rama, followers who raise children to sacrifice them into slavery of this one pathetic charlatan, is so totally brain-dead. It's one thing to join a group for some personal gratification, like wanting to be belonged, be seduced to an exotic lifestyle, or as mundane as meeting potential love interest; these are all well-intended ploys; but for parents to sacrifice the god-given rights of these innocent children is like sentencing them to death. I mean, come on, parents, get real - wake up! He's so obviously fake; just step back and question things once in a while. People outside your group are not crazy or just against things just for the heck of it. 99% of the thinking public will not give a hoot to even hear Jagged Guru speaks. He just doesn't have an iota of authenticity. If he's so convincing to you, then the 99% must be wrong. The ratio is just too much for you not to question your thinking. For the public to know how he could be such a beguiling drama queen to his unquestioning followers' discomfort is so stupid, so laughable and out of this world. Just review those letters posted here by Vera, I rest my case. Wake up, blind followers, you should be ashame of yourselves - you can drag yourselves to hell with your con guru, but please spare your children. It's not their choice to come out of this complicated world, at least give them a chance to become functional members of the society. There's nothing lower than being psychologically held in fear by religious dogma; question, question, question, doubt boldy for crying out loud, and exercise your god-given analytical thinking. All religious dogmas will be debunked in time, including yours; at the end of the day, whatever your cult is accountable for, i.e., breaking up families, psychological slavery, illegal labor practice, questionable businesses, depriving children of proper education, lies, lies and lies ... you're all instrumental, willing participants and equally guilty. Give your conscience a good clean up break. There's no way your dogma will survive the Google age. Be skeptical for your own sake, free your mind from the clutches of superstition and its agents, like Butthead. Nobody in this world can be that so low like how you people behave - shame on you. Your children will disown you as soon as they realized what this whole religious cult business is all about, and how stupid and irresponsible you all have become; you'll be sorry in the end. If you want to totally abandon your god-given rational mind to be in the service of this lunatic, get real - he's not even that gifted as a cult leader compared to other charlatans like him; he's cheap and dorky; please, don't force your children into the same slavery you are in. If Chris Butthead is just a pathetic loser in the eyes of the thinking public, what does that make you? You can be ethical without the dogma, if you're truly honest enough or have a little bit of integrity left in you. Escape before this dork gets totally berserk. Just like all cheap gurus, when finally get cornered, and that can happen anytime. You people make me sick.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.