Re: Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Dassi ()
Date: October 26, 2007 07:34AM

IB - I forgot to ask you why your people even let you go to public school!?
Sid was SO against this!
How old were you when this happened?
I know a lot of disgruntled devotees sent kids to public and waldorf schools or tried homeschooling.
Not every parent wanted to send their girls away - and especially to the PI!
Wonder if Katyayani sent any of her kids to the PI after her first son's traumatic experience!?
Doubt it.
I doubt any BT's kids were sent off (from several wives)!
Point being that the rich and upper crustables never had to suffer the austerities.
Kat was a good mom and genuinely loving towards her kids,
unlike so many parents who bought into the whole Sid philosophy.
Ironic, huh.

Kids with disabilities are called special because their NEEDS are special!
sid is a dope.
The guy is a vacuum cleaner that sucks air out of a room.
Of course he would not like people around who would compete
for the resources and actually have needs.
f*cking narcissist asshole!

Because of FL's stupid teachings, a beautiful child with autism
was neglected, never educated, and abused because his
stupid parents were too busy "serving" his ass!
He was run over by a car as a young boy (no one watching)
He was allowed to run wild and not get an education (arrogant and neglectful mom)
He was put in a group home and abused (too busy playing holier than thou mom and step dad).
The only bad karma coming down is against this parent and FL!
Wonder if she still is hanging on after she f*cked up her kid!
This kid was educable and could have become a productive adult and overcome a lot of his disability.

quotesman, are you still out there? Miss you guy!
what is the attitude towards people with special needs and disabilities in your sect?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: I Believed ()
Date: October 26, 2007 12:16PM

Hi Dassi,

I want to be a little bit vague for the moment. I have been out for quite a few years. I only got to go to public school when my mother defected. She became disillusioned after I told her about one of the disciples on the Gold Coast being sexually inclined towards me. That was not the only reason, but it was the final straw for her. As I mentioned all the devotees around the place have taken a voyueristic interest at least in SIF being spoken openly about. A friend of a friend put me in touch with CR a few months ago. With friends and family that are still in krishna land it is never that difficult to get news about the Haribols - gossip being the number one pasttime of devotees (what else are you allowed to do?)

In the past year they have become a lot more withdrawn and a lot of people that I know who called them friends have found that their calls are no longer answered going way back to the first blog. What I would like to mention is that there has been a hell of a lot of interest in getting a controlling interest over the exposure of SIF. There are heaps of stories about knowing of kids being abused and various criminal activities but eventhough people think that Siddha deserves to be exposed I have heard the attitude of "Well you get the kind of spiritual master that you truly desire in your heart" and "It's up to your karma". They are quick to make the disclaimer of "Except for the kids" because noone wants to condone in anyway the abuse of children (apart from the widely socially accepted way of not reporting it to anyone and pretending that you don't see it). It is an unfortunate fact that we live in a world where children are often treated as property and the way in which they are raised is considered to be a private family matter. As if anyone sincerly desires a spiritual master that is going to abuse, exploit and let them down totally. Of course under their beliefs and this very same "reasoning" then kid's have karma too. The entire thing is a big fat hoax and if devotees can't get the information going out to make disclaimers in their favour they suddenly develop amnesia.

The direction of SIF in the current day is pretty much the same as always and like any other cult, lure people in by any means necessary and take over their lives as much as possible so they can never leave. Being opposed has changed them as far as they are even more suspicious of new people than before and are hiding their connection to Siddha as much as possible.

The last word that I heard was that Siddha had denounced the Australian School of Meditation and the comitted followers are keeping it quiet hoping that if they can grovel enough it will get them back into his favor. They are a snake with no head.

Posted by: veggiechipssuck ()
Date: October 28, 2007 08:50PM

"I belive" you rock so does CR!

by the way the dude running the veggie chip factory visits the catholic church now go figure there trying so hard to hide there religon hes a catholic what a joke now they want to steal Jesus too and dosent it all fit the profile of a typical PI Resident catholics are allways welcome there

there all liars.....and the rats are pretenting to jump ship to cover there ass and to progress futher

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 29, 2007 01:31AM

thanks, again, IB, for news from Australia and your insight into what is happening over there! Very interesting stuff and definitely food for thought.

ALUMINUM FOIL (also known as TIN FOIL)

Earlier on in this forum, several members were questioning what is the purpose of the tin foil that FL seems to be obsessed with and covering his walls with.

I think I may have found the answer.

In my research into various "conspiracy theories" that are currently circulating around the internet, I came up with this:

Some people are using tin foil to block microwaves and ELF (extra low frequency) waves from penetrating the building. Supposedly, the 'secret government' is planning to use cell phone towers to broadcast these special frequencies in an attempt to exert 'mind control' on people and thus make them more easily manipulated ~ zombies, if you will.!!! Apparently they already have the technology (supposedly obtaining much information on the subject from former Nazi researchers as Mengele, etc, and bringing these Nazis to secret bases in the USA after the war!)... As we all can see, the cell phone towers are certainly blanketing just about the whole nation, I would guess... and it looks like the infracture is in place.

The aluminum foil - being a metal - will conduct electricity, and one "expert" says that the foil should be grounded to the earth (sticking a wire to the foil and connecting to the "ground" pole on the electrical socket, which conducts excess power to the earth). This is all within our current knowledge of physics. (I guess $id does not know about this???)

There is also other info out there which goes beyond our knowledge of physics, such as "orgone generators" and I am not sure if FL knows about these or what.

Sounds like these "conspiracy theories" at least would have more substance that $id's conspiracy theories concerning air conditioners trying to kill him though !! LOL!

In any case, if there is just a small amount of truth to these 'theories' then it is certainly a scary scenario. I suppose FL's instructions to vote for Bush would indicate that he is not aware of any of these "New World Order" theories, as Bush is supposedly one of the main players in this ...

some interesting food for thought is at this website:

[educate-yourself.org]

KEEP ON THINKING FREE!

Date: October 29, 2007 10:20AM

I watched that movie Holy Smoke last night - scary stuff.

I would like to sugguest Dogma by Kevin James. It's about Christianity but it has a cool attitude towards religion and is very funny. There is a great line where the female character says that faith is like when a cup, when you are little it seems very big and full, but as you grow it gets smaller and doesn't quench your thirst, and that she would give anything to have that childish feeling again.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 30, 2007 08:46PM

Yeh, IB, I also experienced that "childish feeling" when I was a kid. I used to love going to church, saying my prayers, chanting on rosary beads!

From the age of about 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, it was certainly a magic feeling and I wonder if the Haribol kids are experiencing this as well.

But in my day, it was not a forced thing... in other words I chanted on rosary beads because I WANTED to, not because I was forced to do it ... It seems like the Haribol kids are forced to do their chanting on beads, and over-indoctrination may be not be the formula for creating that magic feeling (???)

Date: October 31, 2007 11:41AM

ASM has recently updated their website. I believe that it has been within the past week, but not 100% positive. Anyone that is interested will notice that the contact details for Radha Krishna das are gone.

I don't know if the above pic will come out, but I think that it deserves to be preserved for prosperity I am pretty certain that is Sita Doyle in the front, haven't seen her for a few years tho.

Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: November 01, 2007 03:10AM

I read the ASM website with interest. Nice site. It all seems so sweet, really inviting. It also hit me like a punch in the gut, how it is actually deliberately deceiving. Maybe I just accepted the usual excuses for why I cannot mention my *beloved* spiritual master, or why I am not to say the word KRISHNA , my Dearest Friend, when I am talking about meditation to others.

It really makes me feel like a piece of sh*t...it is like denying your lover, or your best friend, pretending they don't exist. Why so ashamed of the truth?

I also noticed their invitation to the Christmas celebration of the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. It is probably designed to appeal to Christian minded folks. I wonder if they will show any of FL's "so-called Christian" rants at this celebration? hah, thought not. (I am also wondering when they will start telling people to hate gays)

Yes, I'm still in. This philosophy, this life.. I think it is real enough, but it is painfully obvious that one person, supported by a willing group of cohorts, has co-opted something very precious and all that can now be seen is the perverted reflection of the Truth, as translated through the ego of FL.

If that is not so, then why hide? Why? I dare the ASM to state openly, proudly and without fear, who they are, what they believe in and from where/whom they get their spiritual guidance. Until they do that, they are just NONSENSE.

in truth

ps..to quotesman..your inbox is full. There is something I would like to send you a link for, not really appropriate to this particular thread.

Posted by: SoI Kills ()
Date: November 02, 2007 06:03PM

terrenaut
If that is not so, then why hide? Why? I dare the ASM to state openly, proudly and without fear, who they are, what they believe in and from where/whom they get their spiritual guidance. Until they do that, they are just NONSENSE.

The delusion that Chris Butler's followers live in qualifies as a mental illness.

If they are chasing around after CR who are they actually following? This is just giving even more reason for people to feel deceived when (IF) they go to classes and then start having Chris Butler rammed down their throats.

[www.asm.org.au]

Born in a small New Zealand town in 1949, Margaret is now a senior teacher at the ASMY Centre. She brings an alternative lifestyle, a kindred spirit, and a desire to balance effort with ease on and off the yoga mat. Practicing yoga for over 30 years and teaching numerous students, Margaret has combined her passion for creativity and inner peace through helping others. Margaret helps students connect with their bodies in a graceful and accepting manner, emphasizing alignment, form, breath and restoration. Her teachings are inspired by spending the early morning hours as the sun rises in quiet meditation.

Margaret and her husband of 32 years raised and home schooled six children and currently live on the Gold Coast, sharing a healthy positive outlook on life and many pleasant hours with their six grandchildren.

Yoga and meditation first touched my life in my early 20’s. I attended retreats at a yoga ashram in New Zealand and got hooked on yoga. Interested in finding a way to balance my life on a physical, mental and spiritual level, I traveled to Fiji. For three months I shared a simple life with an Indian family whose generosity touched my heart. In a cool bamboo hut, away from the hot sun on a cow dung smooth floor I would practice yoga daily and in the evening the family would take me to satsang at neighbouring houses. I became inspired to bring this wonderful way of life back home and share it with others. At first I trained to become a meditation teacher and then started training to teach yoga. My dream of assisting in a yoga ashram was realized after my children had grown up when in 2000 I started teaching at the ASMY Centre in Mermaid Beachand now as the wheel of life is turning I am training fresh faced eager young people so they too can share this wonderful gift of yoga with others.

Who?? Oh the mean Vrindarvan dasi right? Isn't it a cosy picture of her with the little girl - I really did think that I was looking at Mr Magoo for a minute there. Six kids - sounds as if someone could have been a bit more serious - that's time that could have been spent chanting for sure. A real one for family values marrying off the daughters to older disciples and being so sheltered that they just fell into bed with the first guys that came along. Radhi had to be packed off to Hawaii at 16 to marry a much older man. Now she has been married into the Noni family before she added anymore to the six grandchildren. Gossip reached me a few years ago now that a devot ee comitted suicide after feeling guilty for going along with her promiscuity. Yes Vrindarvan - you must be very proud.

I remember her and hubby Caru-Gupta they used to mind the packages for the massive cocaine dealer Pat Bowler in NZ and were the first to run back to Chris if anyone looked like asking questions. I remember the farm there. The night that mad bomber Dave blew himself to smithereens we all gathered round theirs for a chant. Ran away from ISKCON with Tusta - like going to an Indian restaurant and ordering a cheeseburger.

Does she really think that doing her yoga on a cow dung floor gives the impression of being humble and austere? With disciples like this who needs detractors? Come bend over backwards in bovine excrement and chant Hare Jesus.

I am intrigued by the news that RKd has left. Today I had a bit of a poke around in their business registration. Looks as if they lodged to change all their office holders last October. That is right about the time that the shit hit the fan if I recall. Coincidence or is their hold on not being realised as a cult that slippery? I believe that the second is correct.

Interesting by law that a company registered in Australia is required to have a public office and make it open and available to the public. I hope that I get some word soon about when I can come pay a visit. I wonder what those documents can tell us about how much money ASM has and who has been at the wheel driving it straight up a tree.

[www.search.asic.gov.au]

Some say that at least Chris Butler introduces people to Krishna, but that is like saying that eating a steak introduces people to loving cows.

Posted by: SoI Kills ()
Date: November 02, 2007 06:13PM

veggiechipssuck
"I belive" you rock so does CR!

by the way the dude running the veggie chip factory visits the catholic church now go figure there trying so hard to hide there religon hes a catholic what a joke now they want to steal Jesus too and dosent it all fit the profile of a typical PI Resident catholics are allways welcome there

there all liars.....and the rats are pretenting to jump ship to cover there ass and to progress futher

Catholics can tend to be quite uppity about stuff like this and would probably really appreciate being let know to be looking out for Haribols trying to recruit on their turf - since no doubt he can't help himself from sharing the absolute truth all the time. What are they all trying to jump ship for if they aren't bothered by what is said about them? Isn't Krishna the one in control and in charge of looking after their devotees?

The last word that I heard they were crying about getting spam and sure that they know who the culprit is. Sure. They have their emails up all over the place and plenty of escapees and (hope they fall into a) well wishers. I know for a fact who is responsible and if that is the most contribution that I can make to stop them sucking in any more "fresh faced youngsters" than so be it. That's nothing compared to the shit that they have seen fit to inflict on other people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.