Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: Vodnik ()
Date: August 25, 2007 04:33PM

"cultreporter"
I spoke to the Honolulu Advertiser today and the interest is not there in investigating Mike's devotion. The reason I was told for this was that they are not worried about asking their current govenor why she is Jewish so why would they ask him what his religion is. Evidently cult awareness is genuinely needed if the difference is not obvious.

Indeed. They should be interested in the Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, and mainline religious CULTS that have been more successful over the years.

And no, I'm not affiliated with any cult, unless Atheism is a cult.

If you weren't indoctrinated, you wouldn't believe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: veggiechipssuck ()
Date: August 25, 2007 06:00PM

I cant wait to start my new job this week im going to go on down to surfers and hand out a pamphlet or 30000 and tell the world just how f..... great this little cult is and what a great bunch of people run it

im expecting the media to be there and lots of CHRISNA Followers to cheer me on i can just imagine the look on the local councilers when they find out just what a nice wholesome little "Cult" has developed under there nose and done nothing about helping in there endevour to brain wash the unsuspecting children of the gold coast with there yoga, Foods Substances and Riviting Mantra rock chants all in the guise as a "CHARITY"

Come 1 come all.............

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: August 26, 2007 10:38AM

Does anybody have any ideas how the Science of Identity cult, a church, might get money to Mike Gabbard, and perhaps others?

Mike Gabbard claims to be a "successful small businessman." But a look at his businesses doesn't show much success.

Gabbard put out a music CD "Stand As One." It doesn't seem to have been a very big hit. You don't see it at record stores much.

Another business is their "Hawaiian Toffee Treasures" venture. Once again, you rarely, if ever see any of these candies around.

Carol runs a multi-level marketing business called EcoQuest. They sell expensive air cleaners made by a company called "Alpine Industries."

Alpine Industries, over the years has had problems with regulatory agencies in the U.S. over extravagant claims made for the machines.

Once again you don't see many of these machines around. I once saw one in a trash heap.

I suspect that Gabbard, over the years, has gotten money from Butler and the cult to enable him to devote his time to politics.

If anyone has any thoughts or information about how funds might get from Butler to Gabbard, it should would be interesting.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 26, 2007 10:38AM

I just had a Fantastic idea for a new business and wanted to get peoples opinions

here goes my business plan ....

1. Ill start a "Ninja Martial Arts School For Children of brainless parents in a far off country like Indonesia

2. once the school is running good ill open my brand new Vegi Straw Factory right next door to the school

3. ill have all the kids Cooking and packing Veggie Straws every day and nite. you just cant beat free slave labour

4. ill make millions of $$$ and ship all that money back to my self proclamied Charity Via a Swiss bank of course

ill be Rich happy and have people to lick my toes clean

what do you think good idea?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: August 26, 2007 10:49PM

"veggiechipssuck"
I just had a Fantastic idea for a new business and wanted to get peoples opinions

here goes my business plan ....

1. Ill start a "Ninja Martial Arts School For Children of brainless parents in a far off country like Indonesia

2. once the school is running good ill open my brand new Vegi Straw Factory right next door to the school

3. ill have all the kids Cooking and packing Veggie Straws every day and nite. you just cant beat free slave labour

4. ill make millions of $$$ and ship all that money back to my self proclamied Charity Via a Swiss bank of course

ill be Rich happy and have people to lick my toes clean

what do you think good idea?

Great idea, Veggiechipman, and don't forget to promise eternal salvation for all the worker slaves to keep them motivated.

:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 27, 2007 02:58PM

[b:bb7fb62bf1]"Does anybody have any ideas how the Science of Identity cult, a church, might get money to Mike Gabbard, and perhaps others?"[/b:bb7fb62bf1]

its fully legal to travel withupto $10,000 into and out of most countrys
its not hard to leave with $10.000.00 no explantion needed and if theres a little group of you all with 10,000 thats quite alot isnt it ...

even better send the money as a donation to a charity from say 1 company in Country X to Charity in Country Y ....

its not too hard either to Pretend your buying Supplies from (Company Y) in (country Y) at an inflated Cost then have Company Y dontate most of that money to a charity in there area ..

i think if you want to catch a[b:bb7fb62bf1] pack of rats[/b:bb7fb62bf1] its best to look to [b:bb7fb62bf1]WHOS FLYING WHERE and whos buying & selling what[/b:bb7fb62bf1]..........

and if you cant find out who's flying where and when ......

maybe you need to alert some one to the fact theres a possiblity of some action going down .. im sure the correct authourites will act then

By the way VOTE 1 oops i mean BUY VEGGIE STICKS even "polys" eat them !!!

" we offer eternal salvation with every pack "

what a slogan

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 29, 2007 02:26AM

Thinking about Mike Gabbard and his possible joining of the Democratic Party of Hawaii, an old quote about hate came to my mind:

"Let a wave of intolerance wash over you. I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good.... If a Christian voted for Clinton, he sinned against God. It's that simple.... Our goal is a Christian Nation... we have a biblical duty, we are called by God to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want Pluralism. We want theocracy. Theocracy means God rules. I've got a hot flash. God rules."

This is a quote from Randall Terry, founder of Operation Rescue, recorded in the August 16, 1993 issue of the Fort Wayne, Indiana News-Sentinel.

I found this quote at:

[exchristian.net]

Now, of course, Mike Gabbard probably isn't interested in creating a Christian theocracy. I do think, though, that he would be comfortable living in a theocracy.

The campaign that Mike Gabbard led against gay marriage in Hawaii was quite hateful, with distribution of a scurrilous, hate-filled video called "The Gay Agenda."

Mike probably wouldn't be stupid enough to say something like this out loud, like Randall Terry did. But he is probably quite comfortable with Randall Terry's expressed themes of intolerance [toward gays] and hate [of gays].

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: suzi ()
Date: August 30, 2007 11:05AM

cultreporter
As far as I can tell all of the individuals central in SoI are older, around mid-50s with the minor exception of a few of the golden oldies kids such as Michael Harvey running Noni (son of Linda Harvey, board member of SIF and operator/owner of the Sacrememnto Meditation Centre).

Can anyone tell me how Linda Harvey, aka Udava, treats the young people that she has at her center, Lotus Garden of Sacramento, Calif.?
Does she use the organic farming as a front to introduce people to Chris Butler? Does anyone know how she came to know Chris Butler?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 30, 2007 07:52PM

I hear that people from a couple of the groups on gold coast are secretly planning to oust chris buttler as the guru i was told some young guy running one of chris's so called charity business's is heading up the new group.

can anymore shed more veggie peel on this ?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 31, 2007 01:30PM

Mike Gabbard was accepted into the Democratic Party of Hawaii today.

[tinyurl.com]

U.S. Senator Dan Akaka was at the press conference with Democratic Party of Hawaii leaders.

Senator Akaka said: "I look upon him [Mike Gabbard] as a caring person, one who cares about people. So he has joined the "people's party." I look upon the Democratic Party as one that tries hard to serve people."

Mike Gabbard's daugher, Tulsi, is an aide to Senator Akaka in Washington, D.C.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.