Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: August 22, 2007 05:15AM

Big and scary news indeed.

How does this work when he is serving as a republican senator? He would just switch parties and then have more ability to change laws?

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: August 22, 2007 08:57AM

cultreporter
Big and scary news indeed.

How does this work when he is serving as a republican senator? He would just switch parties and then have more ability to change laws?

I'm not sure if he could switch parties and still keep his State Senate seat. I should be able to find out later today.

If he could do that, he would have a much better chance of introducing and influencing and amending legislation in the Hawaii State Senate.

In a few years there will be an election for the U.S. Senate. It looks like there will be an election for Senator Inouye's Senate seat in 2010. There will also be elections for the U.S. House of Representative in upcoming years and for Hawaii governor, too.

Mike Gabbard has already run, as a Republican, for the U.S. House of Representatives. He lost to Ed Case in 2002.

He may figure he has a better chance of winning office as a Democrat than he would as a Republican.

Election to a national office would give him the visibility that he wants. He could do the cults work in Washington and get paid for it.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 22, 2007 01:10PM

I am sure that I will not be the only person waiting with interest for your next post. Over here that sort of thing just doesnt happen, I cant fathom why the Democratic Party would want to have anything to do with him. Certainly there can be no hope for seperation of church and state if Mike keeps progressing in politics (or meditation centre and state anyway) :evil:

You mentioned that Mike has been involved in anti-gay agenda over here, I cant say that I know anything about that, Brandon Raynor is the only big instigator that I have any info about so far. Do you have any tips about Mike in this regard? I know that one of his sons, Jai lives in Sydney.

SIF has certainly had a big impact in Australian gay bashing with the Xena and Mardi Gras protests here and it is my understanding that they were part of the reason that Mardi Gras ended up with a lot of financial problems. The organisation had problems before that but they sure did not help.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 22, 2007 02:05PM

I spoke to the Honolulu Advertiser today and the interest is not there in investigating Mike's devotion. The reason I was told for this was that they are not worried about asking their current govenor why she is Jewish so why would they ask him what his religion is. Evidently cult awareness is genuinely needed if the difference is not obvious.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: veggiechipssuck ()
Date: August 23, 2007 09:05AM

Lifes good round the old chip factory today

New houses for evey one ( well for me any way ), new cars ..

now we can sit back and watch the foolish recurits wriggle for a bowl of rice from our beach front resort

what can i say ...

life sucks when your eating the toenails of an has been rock junkie

:twisted:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: atheist ()
Date: August 23, 2007 12:52PM

According to the papers, Gabbard is still thinking about becoming a Democrat.

It turns out that the Democratic Party of Hawaii has no control over who signs up to be a Democrat. Just about anyone who can qualify to be a voter in Hawaii can fill out a form to become a member of the Democratic Party.

At some point he may be asked to support the Democratic Party of Hawaii platform. That could be something of a problem. (See previous posts for a link to the Democratic Party of Hawaii platform.)

He can switch parties and still retain his Hawaii State Senate seat.

Today's Honolulu Star-Bulletin says he will make an announcement this coming Saturday at the Democratic Party Headquarters.

The Star-Bulletin article mentions some party switches that worked and some that didn't

[starbulletin.com]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 24, 2007 08:09PM

Welcome to the gold coast australia

Also known as Chris yoga Ville where you will have the option of visiting upto 200 mind altering yoga teachers each week and a fine selection of jobs available in any one of the sweat shops we offer sorry i mean chairty's

you wont need food here on the gold coast cause you can eat all the veggie chips you want all week long while old mate spends all your money you earnt while working inone of his sweat shops oops i mean charitys...

theres plenty of room here to "CHIP" away at the old corporate ladder and if you make it to the center you too can live in one of old mates mansions with a full time position of trying to suck in other unsuspecting victems perhaps you too can be a clever yoga teacher or master chipper

So WELCOME TO THE GOLD COAST also known as Little New zealand

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 25, 2007 01:41PM

"veggiechipssuck"
with a full time position of trying to suck in other unsuspecting victems perhaps you too can be a clever yoga teacher or master chipper

Or a Master Baiter - eh? :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 25, 2007 02:16PM

Mark Fergusson is the agent for a new business venture under Healthy's Inc - Healthy Foods at prices that wont make you sick (catchy name :roll: ) defined as retail store services and mail order services registered in June this year. Dont appear to have any website yet. Maybe it is another one of their businesses that will disappear after 12 months - over here that is generally a tax dodge, not sure how the law works there.

[hbe.ehawaii.gov]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: August 25, 2007 02:45PM

thats so funny CR.... between you and me im sure there are alot of Cultish master baiter's on the coast especial you know where hey wink wink ....( dont see you on msn no more ?) good to see they havent used there infulance to harm you in little nija style or some other Chrisna Godly fashion i do hope your just tearing them down day after day :)

Ps ... those Chips are F...... Awful specialy with the added bonus Cant stand the new flavour either BACON hahahaha

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.