Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: June 21, 2007 12:56PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG - That was hilarious, awesome article. I've been hoping that I would get a copy of the latest mention, thanks atheist.

It's funny how a little bit of info on Chris always seems to lead to much more interest and column inches :wink:

Would love to know what the cult had to say in reply - Jeannie Bishop must be earning those toe-nails lately - prolly why she cant find the time to actually write me a letter :cry: You'd think with all those lectures about root cause they would get it by now :lol:

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: hoax108 ()
Date: June 21, 2007 09:42PM

Have to admit - that was very funny.

Too bad it looks like you cannot access the letters online - would love to see the responses from the fanatics regarding the song telling fanatics to take it easy.

I sense some hypocracy. Sad, isn't it?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: June 25, 2007 11:52PM

shanti
Katyani was before, & above, the boys club.
She was "in" from the beginning...again, a special disciple.

I have to add: from my own personal interactions with her,
she was a very humble & loving person.
I am not trying to defend her...
I'm just telling you how I perceived her.

Be careful, Shanti, or you might get labeled as one of them thar cult apologists for saying things like this... :D

Zelig was accused of this for suggesting that some cult members were actually nice people...

Apparently there are some on this forum who think that if you are a cult member, you are evil and must have no good qualities!! Very black and white.

Anyone who wishes to understand the lunacy of how zelig and others got bashed and accused of being "cult apologists" on RR should listen to the famous Monty Python Argument Clinic:

[www.youtube.com]

This monty python clip is extremely funny!

:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: shanti ()
Date: June 26, 2007 03:19AM

I see you're back from the beach Googling.

Why don't you just let the issue of Zelig _rest_.
The moderator banned him.
It is apparently a done deal.

There could be more important things
to discuss on this forum than Zelig...
just an idea :idea:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 26, 2007 06:14AM

Yes, I wish others would set this issue to rest as well!

Unfortunately these McCarthyistic "cult apologist" accusations have stopped some other interesting people from posting on this forum as well! :?

:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: shanti ()
Date: June 26, 2007 08:36AM

I haven't seen anything in regard to this subject in awhile myself.
Discussions have been about possible Science of Identity
places under different guises etc.
Editorials & news articles about Chris & his BS...
no one jumping up & down about anything else...
no one bad-mouthing anyone posting on here Googling.
10 days ago was the last time I find that Zelig was even mentioned.

"Z used the example of one follower who was feminine where Siddha commented that he had a face he would like to punch. I don't see how this position makes Siddha any more respectable since he indiscriminately hated a person's appearance so I don't know where they are going with this. "...

and this was in a discussion of Chris & his views on homosexuality....
and had nothing to do with Zelig personally, at all.
Before that was a post on 6-13-07.

So doesn't seem to be a big topic.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 26, 2007 10:13AM

just-googling:

Zelig was banned because he broke an important rule of this message board, which is posting under more than one name.

He knew the rules, but broke them.

First he was banned under one name and then Zelig posted under another.

Anyone can post here, and Zelig being banned because he broke the rules should not stop them.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 26, 2007 10:14PM

rrmoderator
just-googling:

Zelig was banned because he broke an important rule of this message board, which is posting under more than one name.

He knew the rules, but broke them.

First he was banned under one name and then Zelig posted under another.

Anyone can post here, and Zelig being banned because he broke the rules should not stop them.

Okay, Rick, thanks for explaining this... :D

But there has also been a bit of a problem with some bad-mouthing of members and irrational argumentativeness, and the reason that some people left was because of the bullying they got from Cultr and MeanR! ...

And that the word "cult apologist" was pulled out all too often even reffering to people who had spent a year giving information to chriskcon and on RR against the cult!!!! (myself included!)...

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 26, 2007 10:42PM

just-googling:

Fair enough.

Everyone here should be reasonable and allow room for a reasonable range of perspectives.

But there has been an ongoing problem with "Internet trolls" here too. And they have come with the hidden agenda to subvert this thread.

Let's look for "middle ground."

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: June 27, 2007 08:03AM

Or the people that actually post any INFORMATION are not posting here because of Zelig and his little fanclub. Who are you speaking for when you say we and refer to soooooooooooooooooooooooo many other people with such authority?

Just to get that straight, you can read the zelig and just-googling. Go back to the beginning of the argument and see who was attacking who where it was alledged that I was the cult and that I was EVERYONE here and that I had a mental illness, playing games etc. Who chased away everyone accussing them of being trolls when he was one himself. BTW notice that a just-babbling was banned the same time as the first zelig?

Anyone wants to stay here with the Chris Butler fanclub thats up to them, if you have an interest in exposing SoI and are an actual EX-members now you have www.cultofbutler.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.