Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: June 10, 2007 04:20PM

It is common knowledge that the governor of Hawaii is a closet lesbian. It seems Chris Butler does not mind as long as she remains in the closet. But if it were a closet gay man I don't think Chris would overlook it. Once again we see how the cult can do anything hypocritical to gain power, even having one of their members such as Andy Smith work for a lesbian governor.

During the primary campaign, the twice-divorced Lingle accused the Cayetano camp of spreading false rumors that she is a lesbian. Cayetano denied it.

[www.cnn.com]

When Hirono came back in the governor's race, the gay and lesbian vote was split, Miller said. It became even more confusing with Republican Linda Lingle's moderate position. Despite opposition from some Republicans, Lingle encouraged the formation of a Hawaii chapter of the Log Cabin Republicans (a gay organization), a gay and lesbian GOP political group.

[starbulletin.com]

One of the newspapers in Honolulu quoted gay activists as saying Linda Lingle promised to support civil unions.

[www.hawaiireporter.com]

In Hawaii, Linda Lingle made history in the Aloha state by being both the first Republican and the first female governor in Hawaii history. Lingle’s victory came after she made strong public overtures to gay voters as Hawaii state GOP chair, including inviting LCR (gay lobby group) Hawaii leader Jeff Bingham Mead to address the Hawaii Republican Party convention.

[www.lcrga.com]

I wonder if the governor knows her man on the big island is homophobic?

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: June 10, 2007 10:56PM

privateye
It is common knowledge that the governor of Hawaii is a closet lesbian. It seems Chris Butler does not mind as long as she remains in the closet. But if it were a closet gay man I don't think Chris would overlook it. Once again we see how the cult can do anything hypocritical to gain power, even having one of their members such as Andy Smith work for a lesbian governor.

I am curious to know more about the knowledge that Lingle is a lesbian, what this perception is based on and if it has had any impact on her politics - is there any way you may be able to elaborate on this point please?

While it does say in the article that you posted the link to that the impression was that Lingle promised to support civil unions it also details that this was media distortion during the campaign.

I also saw that article in the Feb. 19 editions of The Honolulu Advertiser and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin, and I was fuming at the shoddy reporting and political naughtiness exhibited by the editors of those paper and the hench-queers who, again, misrepresented and maligned Linda Lingle. In no uncertain terms did Candidate Linda Lingle nor did she as governor of Hawaii, offer any support for civil unions or gay marriage. I am convinced, as I have been saying to the Hawaii Republicans for some time now, that all this is being timed to distract from Gov. Lingle's initiatives

[www.hawaiireporter.com] Feb.2004

In 1976 a very significant year in SoI due to Independents for Godly Government Lingle moved to Molokai and stayed with a Phillipino family and started the Island's only newspaper servicing 6000 people when at the time she was registered as an independent. SoI has a long history of manipulating the media in Hawaii and starting their own newspapers (maybe why the internet troubes them so much :wink: ) Lingle remained the editor of the paper until 1980 when she moved to Maui and was elected Mayor. At the same time she was working with Wayne Nishiki on the coucil.

He finally had found his niche, getting the second-highest vote total of the nine members. The 1981 council included another newcomer who would go on to change Hawaii politics even more than Nishiki: a young Linda Lingle, who often formed alliances with her brash cohort.

[www.mauinews.com]

Nishiki's alliances with Reed are already well established here as is the relationship between Gabbard and Reed.

Lingle was endorsed by Mike Gabbard -

Alliance for Traditional Marriage gave an endorsement to Lingle

Following is a full page ad that appeared in yesterday's 'Tiser, and
displays all those who ATM endorses (who only get an endorsement if they
support the "appropriate" stance on same-sex issues, including marriage,
domestic partnerships, the removal of 2 books on school library shelves,
blather, blather, blather).

Hawai`i voters please note ATM's endorsement of Lingle.

[legalminds.lp.findlaw.com]

On the other SoI fave issue of abortion Lingle is somewhat of a fence sitter - said to be a feminist pro-choice and to support early term abortions, but she is endorsed by pro-choice. She is however supported pro-lifers, as is Gabbard and Lingle's lieutenant governor.

Lingle evidently has very strong views regarding vegetarianism presenting the idea of having a vegetarian prison as a possibiity of deterring crime (evidently she is unfamiliar with ISKCON) and signed a proclomation to make March 20th “Great American Meatout Day" in Hawaii

Veggie prison could deter crime
Looks like Gov.-elect Linda Lingle's idea for a vegetarian prison on the Big Island may deter crimes ("Hawaii diet doctor spurs new approach on prisons," Star-Bulletin, Nov.14). Who would want to risk committing a crime and be forced to become a vegetarian?
Liberal punishment is brutal. If it doesn't work, instead of Hawaii being No. 3 in overall crime in America, we can become No. 1 in overall crime.

Ronald L. Edmiston
[starbulletin.com]

Lingle has also spoken publically about how she doesn't drink coffee or alcohol at all - another reg.

Lingle and Koki have said they'll be voting "yes" to give the Legislature the power to limit marriage to one man and one woman.

[starbulletin.com]

-Wonder what Gabbards view on the one man and one woman stipulation is since his guru endorses having co-wives?

With the Democrats in decay, the Republican Party, chaired by gubernatorial candidate Linda Lingle, sees 2002 as a year of opportunity. To better the odds, Lingle has worked to moderate her party’s extremists, and has succeeded in quieting its religious right.
It was Lingle who insisted that the party’s platform, with the exception of partial-birth abortion, be almost pro-choice (a little bit pregnant, as it were). It was Lingle who discouraged state Representative Bob McDermott of the religious right from running for Congress, and who was furious when it appeared, even after she had gone out of her way to discourage him, that Mike Gabbard of the Alliance for Traditional Marriage would run for Congress as a Republican.

Lingle’s weakness is that she continues to surround herself with dukes and duchesses of deception.

[www.honoluluweekly.com]

If Lingle is just playing along with SoI it seems that she has been doing so for a very long time. SoI shows no reservations about running candidates for both parties simultaneously Reed and Nishiki and Mike and Tulsi were a Republican and a Democrat (???)

On a matter of speculation even if Lingle is a lesbian Chris really doesn't seem to take that much issue with lesbians and she has been married twice. He certainly doesn't take any issue with hypocrisy :wink:

Here is an interesting site that may prove some fun to explore :

[www.courtinginfluence.net]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 10, 2007 11:18PM

cultreporter
privateye

I am curious to know more about the knowledge that Lingle is a lesbian, what this perception is based on and if it has had any impact on her politics - is there any way you may be able to elaborate on this point please?

Most people in Hawaii are actually very tolerant of others sexual orientation . Because Lingle is not a gay activist I think people do not care as long as she remains in the closet. Has it ever been proven she is a lesbian? No. But it is something people gossip about. As far back as her tenure on the Maui council the rumor was there. When she was Mayor of Maui the rumor was persistent that she was a closet lesbian.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 10, 2007 11:30PM

I really do not have insight or experience regarding the socio/poitcal climate in Hawaii so I am not trying to affront by asking this, I do recall that Hawaii used to have a very liberal reputation and that gays used to go there to get married, but if people in Hawaii are so liberal why has Gabbard been such a success? There is no indication that he is anything but a one man band for gay bashing. He has gotten away with incredibly bigotted statements and propoganda that over here (and people are not at all liberal here) would actually be illegal. He has lied profusely about being in a cult - but not about being a rabid homophobe. Even when Carol went for Board of Education the liberal candidates were soundly defeated in favour of her obviously religionist policies.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: shanti ()
Date: June 11, 2007 01:04AM

Need to make a correction...
Elizabeth Taylor's brothers name is Howard Taylor...
too many years ago to remember all details sometimes.
Here is a good article if Taylor Camp interest you MR...

[www.pacificworlds.com]

From what I can tell, it was just what is stated here...
land loaned by Howard Taylor to hippies.
I never heard of any "living experiments" by shrinks.

It seems it did indeed have it's own church.
That was not known to me...
as again, I didn't hang out there.
I don't know if Arnie participated w/the church.
When I moved to Hanalei in 1972,
Arnie already had opened a medical practice in town.
I met no one connected to Chris in 1968 in TC.

In a book "Kaua'i" By Luci Yamamoto...
she states that Taylor Camp was around
until 1977 when the State finally
condemned it for State Park use.

The only thing I knew about TC from 1970 - 1972
was that a van would come from Koolau
and pick people up for kirtan.
That's how John & I went to kirtan as well.
And I would recognize people in Hanalei town,
& knew they lived at the camp.
We were living in a friends house in Haena, and
Taylor Camp held no interest for either of us at the time.

Hanalei was a well known hang out for
famous folks in the 60' & 70's.
Lots of musicians etc....probably still is.
Smoking pot was common among "locals" & hippies both...
and I doubt that's changed.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 11, 2007 07:37AM

privateye
cultreporter
privateye

Most people in Hawaii are actually very tolerant of others sexual orientation . Because Lingle is not a gay activist I think people do not care as long as she remains in the closet. Has it ever been proven she is a lesbian? No. But it is something people gossip about. As far back as her tenure on the Maui council the rumor was there. When she was Mayor of Maui the rumor was persistent that she was a closet lesbian.

The Chris Butler political machine has had 30 years to hone its skills. But I think the bottom line is the amount of money poured into his campaigns and the work force he has at his command. Also it seems the news media has lost interest in revealing the truth about Mike Gabbard and his connections to the cult of Chris Butler. It is difficult to find a good investigative reporter anywhere in America now and Hawaii is no different.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: MeanReds ()
Date: June 11, 2007 03:40PM

shanti
From what I can tell, it was just what is stated here...
land loaned by Howard Taylor to hippies.
I never heard of any "living experiments" by shrinks.

Zelig, you might not remember, was telling you that the land was bought by psychiatrists and one was conducting an experiment with the camp. There was little info on Howard to suggest he hadn't been involved with a group of shrinks. Seems that noone is around that remembers much about the camp and the best I found was the excavation study. Seems like we will never know.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 11, 2007 08:02PM

[i:1aeaf35435][b:1aeaf35435]You can't engage me in God's service. Only I can engage me in God's services. It must be voluntary. If force is used, then there is no question of service -- it's slavery.

This is fanaticism It is totally alien to the teachings of the Science of Identity. [/b:1aeaf35435][/i:1aeaf35435][/color:1aeaf35435]

Jagad Guru- Beyond Sectarianism and Religious Fanaticism

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Science of Identity and Jagad Guru actually has any substance the time really and truly has long passed for it to be brought forward. All of the people who are working to subvert the availabilty of information are showing themselves to be fanatics, both incapable of defeating or defending against criticisms or facing up to reality.

No-one would ever leave a perfect spiritual teacher. Think about the lies that you have to tell -

If the karmis only knew, the more people we can tell the more will surely be saved

People dont want to hear about God in this day and age, in Kali Yuga their minds cannot comprehend the truth (therefore we are very special and enlightened people who transcend the standards of the normal blithering idiots)

No-one ever leaves - they are too busy to come to chants or they "go crazy" or the pollution of the gay extremists or other gurus websites floods into their spiritual garden like a busted septic tank and drowns all the roses. :roll:

The covert thing is getting pboring. At first I was suprised at the lengths SoI was willing to go to and how much impact a small opposition could actally have. I have heard it all in the past six months - I am willing to do anything to amend the situation, you are causing irreperable damage and sufferring to members of SoI and ASM - well guess what? There is no lawsuit because there are issues JG and his disciples do not want raised in court and there has been no effort to do "anything". I am not counting a few idle threats and some unsavoury antics.

The offer floating around for ages that if Jagad Guru personally made a request of me (because of the contradictions of his disciples it is not possible to know which one is representing him if any) that I would accept it - and the funniest joke is that he is so arrogant, so much higher than the straw in the street forgetting to offer all respects to others and putting the deities to sleep because they couldnt possibly carry on without him that he cant even do that. That is your guru right there. Only the most fallen right? There is no reason for all this upset besides your own actions following the example of guru which is getting you no-where.

In short to the followers of Jagad Guru reading here stop whinging at me because I am not listening and noone is impressed by unsubstantiated claims that this is all wrong. If Jagad Guru objected to rickross or cultofbutler surely he would say something? If anyone wanted content removed surely they would let me know? I and all critics are operating with approval in that we do not operate with any specific disapproval. You must agree because you cannot disagree. Why kid yourselves to troll and send messages with rude words and try to play games?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: June 11, 2007 10:53PM

PS - Incase that message was too subtle to non-cult members the site has been hacked again. Third time lucky? I doubt it. Now I have to call my sponsors to get some pricey mirrors put up and re-iterate we do not negotiate with terrorists :wink: Even if it takes a week SoI will still be a cult then.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: June 13, 2007 08:11AM

Just watched a documentary on North Korea and the dictator of that country - Kim jong il....

some similarities to Siddhaswarupananda noted:

* dictator lives a lavish lifestyle while the citizens go hungry - 3 million died of starvation in the 1990s.

* dictator refuses trade with the outside world, while he himself imports many foreign limousines for himself, imports lots of booze for himself, etc, while the citizens go without basic medical care and basic necessities.

* anyone who says anything negative about the dictator is immediately put to death and their family sent to concentration camps.

* citizens are always singing his praises out of fear of getting killed or sent to concentration camp.

* spends millions on manufacturing nuclear weapons in order to get more political power in the world community.

Siddhaswarupananda:

* lives a lavish lifestyle while followers are reduced to dumpster diving.

* anyone who criticizes his lifestyle is immediately ostrasized (no concentration camps found yet!)

* spends millions of other people's money in order to get more political power.

The citizens of North Korea are scared of being put to death or concentration camps, while the followers of Sid are afraid of getting blasted with a bolt of lightening by g0d himself!

:?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.