Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: June 07, 2007 12:04AM

In reading Jewish literature it would be well to have a clear understanding of two great divisions in the heritage of Jewish religious traditions contained in the Mishnah, the Talmud, (either Palestinian or Babylonian,) and other commentaries on the Mishnah through the centuries. This literary heritage is semi-authoritative and its most authoritative parts may be disputed by accepted authorities. For instance, Hillel and Shammai frequently took positions that were antitheses of each others'.

The two great divisions mentioned above are Halakah and Haggadah. All Jewish religious literature contains these two divisions, including the Mishnah. The word Halak means "to walk." Haggadah comes from a word meaning "to say." [u:503991092a]Halakah therefore is an authoritative explanation of a religious truth in which one must walk. [/u:503991092a]
Haggadah, on the other hand, meaning "that which has been said," means just that: "What all have the former Rabbis said about this thought?" The subtleties of Haggadah and Halakah as a method of interpretation often escape the non-Jewish mind; however the extent of authority attached to them is clear. Haggadah carries little or no authority and is part of the literary heritage and may or may not have historical value. Halakah is to be observed as Scripture; in fact it may supersede Scripture. But that can also be in dispute!

[www.ao.net]

I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle![/color:503991092a]

[img:503991092a]http://www.buddy-icons.info/img/icon/8411.gif[/img:503991092a]

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: MeanReds ()
Date: June 07, 2007 09:09AM

Lydia Gleason (possibly related to Rasika dasi?) contributed $1600 to Mike Gabbard and as a psychologist was printed in Chris Butler's book "Who Are You?" as saying:

"This is the best book I've ever read on the subject of identity. If you really want to know who you are, then you absolutely must read it." - Lydia Gleason, PhD, psychologist.

When Carol Gabbard was on the Board of Education:

The Board met in executive session from 5:22 p.m. to 7:02 p.m.

VI. Requests and Petitions from the Public, Including Input on Board Action Items

Testifying on issues relating to Chapter 19 were: Nancy Kern (Attachment A); Cameron Miyamoto; Bob Bidwell; Mark Reiben (Attachment B); Carolyn Golojuch (Attachment C); Devin Bull; James Titcomb (Attachment D); Francis Martin (Attachment E); Lydia Gleason; Anya Anthony (Attachment F); William Woods (Attachment G); Nancy Gillespie; Tracy LaGondino (Attachment H), and Michael Golojuch.
[lilinote.k12.hi.us]

The names Devin Bull, James Titcomb and Anya Anthony all are involved with Science of Identity cult businesses and all paid money to Mike Gabbard.

Francis Martin mentioned above paid $1858 to the Gabbard Campaign and is the manager of "The Storage Room" discount storage business in Hawaii.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: MeanReds ()
Date: June 08, 2007 04:05AM

Ms. Shalie A Kibler of Chris Butler's home town Kailua Hi paid $4000 to Science of Identity hawaiian senator/cult member Gerald Michael Gabbard.

Shalie Kibler's emai address (shalie@pristineearth.com) is or was linked to abandoned cult project pristineearth.com which Ms. Kibler wrote arictles for. The site is now redirected to the home page of Down to Earth Natural Food Stores site downtoearth.com

Kibler stated she was a self-employed photographer when she contributed to Gabbard's campaign. See the photos of police she posted as a member of Pristine Earth.

[www.chebucto.ns.ca]

The Pristine Earth domain was registered by cult member Mark ferguson of Healthy's, Inc and was updated in march this year.

Registrant:
Healthys Inc.
P.O. Box 1166
Kailua, Hawaii 96734
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PRISTINEEARTH.COM
Created on: 07-Mar-00
Expires on: 07-Mar-08
Last Updated on: 07-Mar-07

Administrative Contact:
Fergusson, Mark domains@downtoearth.org
Healthys Inc.
P.O. Box 1166
Kailua, Hawaii 96734
United States
8082545111 Fax --

ttp://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=pristineearth.com

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: gara ()
Date: June 08, 2007 04:41AM

Lets get this straight: what all you anti-SOI anti-Gabbard people are advocating is that we investigate what websites individuals visit or encourage others to visit etc. and then after coming to a conclusion regarding a web users so-called religion we then take that information and use it to discriminate against them (or for them depending upon what religion we are or agree with).

This is “Big Brother at its finest”. Actually you people are worse than any government “Big Brother”. In fact I would say that those of you who are frequenting this so-called anti-cult website are at least as dangerous as any cult that I have ever heard about.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 08, 2007 06:09AM

gara:

Did you notice the rules you agreed to before posting here?

Stop the flaming/personal attacks.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: jograves ()
Date: June 08, 2007 06:44AM

Another clue, perhaps?
[en.wikipedia.org]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: June 08, 2007 07:18AM

gara
Lets get this straight: what all you anti-SOI anti-Gabbard people are advocating is that we investigate what websites individuals visit or encourage others to visit etc. and then after coming to a conclusion regarding a web users so-called religion

The conclusion about what religion SoI members and Gabbard people are is not based on what websites they visit or encourage others to, but a decades long patten of behaviour which amounts to infiltration of Hawaiian politics to propogate morality based hate campaigns which the community is expected to fund through supporting businesses which make the whole ugly affair possibe through their financial support.

This is “Big Brother at its finest”. Actually you people are worse than any government “Big Brother”. In fact I would say that those of you who are frequenting this so-called anti-cult website are at least as dangerous as any cult that I have ever heard about.

The 'at it's finest' is certainly appreciated but if you read your government big brother history their role has always been in ensuring that a minority can maintain control over the majority the success of which is largely dependent on secrets and lies - even covert brainwashing - which is much more in line with SoI.

we then take that information and use it to discriminate against them (or for them depending upon what religion we are or agree with).

Personally I study the teachings of Chris Butler and Vedic Scripture (which plainly dont match) and if you refer to the teachings of Prahlad Maharaj in Srimad Bhagavatam you will see that devoting ones time to preventing others from being led away from Krishna by following bogus gurus is bhakti.

How do you propose gara that any of the members of SoI or Mike Gabbard have been discriminated against based on their affiliation with a destructive cult being known? Do you feel that you are personally being "attacked" through this forum or have any specific knowledge of this cult?

I am going to take a shot in the dark that you believe in karma right? So what's with looking around for others to blame for what happens?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: June 08, 2007 07:35AM

1. This is not about bigotry.

2. This is not about religious discrimination.

It is about exposing the truth concerning Mike Gabbard and others affiliations with the cult of Chris Butler. If a politician portrayed himself or herself as a Hare Krishna but was secretly the member of a Christian, Jewish, Islamist or Buddhist CULT you would find some people just as determined to reveal the truth.

Halak and Gara have obviously not read many of the pages here or you are part of an attempt to discredit the people coming forward with the truth.. If you had read the many pages here you would realize many people who have come forward were members of the cult and some are still members of the Hare Krishna religion.

I wonder if you new people are really working for the cult of Chris Butler and if your real intention is to cast doubt on the motives of those people exposing the truth about his cult?

If that is not the case you can understand it does appear to be that way. I personally vote for people who represent my views. I do not vote for a person because of their religious background. But if someone is not telling the truth about their religious affiliations, that is cause for concern.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: June 08, 2007 08:27AM

It is being shown that the majority of money coming to support Mike Gabbard comes from members of a secretive cult called the Science of Identity Foundation headed by Chris Butler. This was already known by other politicians like Ed Case. He was also bashed for bringing this information to the public. But no one has been able to prove the connections until recently. The people here are giving more details about how the money is funneled by clearly showing the majority of the people supporting Mike Gabbard are members of SOI.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: hoax108 ()
Date: June 08, 2007 09:05AM

I have strong doubts that many of the contributors to Mike Gabbard's campaign actually did so from their own personal funds. It is common knowledge that many of JG's followers have a hard time just supporting themselves.

So I suspect that the funds were funneled out to many followers who then made the contributions. It's interesting to note that most contributions were around $4,000. This must be a "magic" number.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.